Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-15-2004, 05:10 PM   #1  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SU Creative Crew Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default I hate to say it...

I do hate to say this, but you don't have a way of privately contacting the web managers with suggestions or questions, so this is the only way open to me of communicating with you:

I'm getting discouraged about posting my cards up here. Two contest deadlines have gone by with no results announced. Why should anyone post artwork up here if you are not going to keep to your announced deadlines? I really, really like this site and I do understand about time constraints and being overwhelmed, but you should really keep in mind not to publish dates or even run contests if you are not going to follow through.

I have been checking up here every day waiting to see results from January's contests and now March. The second deadline for announcing March results has come and been gone for almost a month! There has been absolutely no word given about the January contests. What gives? I'm sure I'm not the only one who has felt this way. I think this is a site with a lot of potential and would like to see it continue, but if there are as many people who feel like I do as I think, you will start losing membership soon.

Tell me something is going to move soon on this contest thing!? I've seen other people post with similar questions, only to have the question totally ignored on the forum, so I am hoping that I won't get a similar brush off. I've started to post about this more than once and stopped, not wanting to sound like a griper, hoping that just a little more time would bring a resolution to these things.

I have to repeat, I think this is, could be, a great site to visit daily, but...you need to get your act together. I'm not trying to slam you guys, but I have a limited amount of time I can (or should) spend surfing rubber stamping sites and I'd hate to have to give up on this one. I've sent a lot of folks this way and have been one of your biggest cheer leaders, but I don't look forward to those friends asking me, "So what's up with those contests on Splitcoaststampers anyway?"

My website/blog - JanTink.com
Facebook | JanTink
Etsy Store - JanTink

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2004, 05:46 PM   #2  
SCS Founder

Received 11 Likes on 1 Post

hi Jan. we've had trouble keeping up with the demands of holding monthly contests. the good news is we've made some changes that should help to make the monthly contests more "monthly", and we'll resume them in June. prize winners for previous months have already been notified, we just haven't gotten the contest page updated to show the most recent winners. thanks for the note, I know we've been lame. we'll do better.

you've contacted us before at [email protected], and you're welcome to do that again any time you have questions or suggestions.

Needs a sig
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes