Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-09-2005, 01:56 PM   #1  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I am technically challenged . .

. . . and can't navigate my way around a computer to save my life!

Now that a have a few piddly little image in my gallery I'd like to add that little "click here thingie" after my signature. How do I "link" (at least I think that's the lingo) my gallery when I do a post?

Thanks!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2005, 03:10 PM   #2  
PAPER SCAPER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Follow these directions, you must be in your signature editing, which you get to through User CP up in the first purple bar at the top of this page � far left. Then go into edit signature and follow the directions below. If there is something you don�t understand I will try to help you if you PM me with your question. I�m not always the best at putting directions into words!
It is best to bring up two web pages, one two your gallery page and one to work in signature in this case. I do the same whenever I link a card to the gallery and if you do that always have you card at full view before linking.

Write in your signature My Gallery (or whatever you like)

Highlight the words with your mouse

Click on the dark blue icon in the tan section above where you type your message. Its right under the tool bar that says color (left end). If you hold your mouse on it it'll say 'Insert Hyperlink'.
(a box will pop up with the words you highlighted in it)
Click ok (it will change so you'll see http.// in the line and it's highlighted blue.

Now you drop your address from your gallery page into the box and click ok. Then click on save signature. And now you�re done but always go back a few pages until you find your post and check to make sure your link is working. Good luck

When ever you submit a card to a challenge for instance follow though with this:
When you submit your message and it returns you to the thread, always click on the highlighted words in your post to make sure your link is to your card page. I've tried a few links that don't work so I always double check mine.

I forgot to tell you I have Standard Editor -Extra Formatting Controls chosen in the Message Editor Interface at the bottom of the page in Edit Options a couple under the Edit signature choice.

Last edited by Rox71; 11-09-2005 at 03:18 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes