Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-14-2009, 04:38 AM   #1  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Go Advanced option?

At the end of each thread in the quick reply box, there is the GO ADVANCED option. Is there a way to set up in my file to be advanced without having to open another page? Just a standard advanced setting at all times?

TIA,

Betty

II Tim. 1:7
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2009, 09:17 AM   #2  
SCS Founder

Received 11 Likes on 1 Post

hmm, it might help to know how you use this. what is it about Advanced that you prefer over the Quick Reply box. oh, I wonder if you're meaning that the Quick Reply box would actually be the Advanced instead?

you can use the Quote button to jump right to Advanced now, but that's your best option at the moment.

Needs a sig
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2009, 11:13 AM   #3  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It is not so much for quoting as for just typing stuff. Sometimes l would like to use some editing options within the text without having to choose to go advance to do this especially if I am editing because a color or size did not work and all the computer language symbols show instead. I have to edit option(which is only there for a short time) and then go advance just to correct those errors. Just thought it would be convenient to have the editing options already there when I start a reply. Pretty much like when I started this thread. The edit options were just there.

I did not know if this were already available with just a code switch or something.

BTW....love your '09 resolution....made me lol!!! Chunky bars....hmmm. Those are hard to find aren't they?

II Tim. 1:7
Reply With Quote Likes