In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2009, 12:29 PM   #1
Polyshrink Goddess
 
Kathystamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Seaside, CA
Posts: 615
Default Everything has an (X) in it

Help.....all the pictures in my favorites, all the posts, everything has an X in it....can't see pics at all.What's going on?Thanks,Kathy
Kathystamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:50 PM   #2
Pearl-ExPert
 
Crafts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Front Range
Posts: 2,898
Default

Kathy, are the missing images happening on all websites, or only here on SCS?

If it's only on SCS, check your options by going to
Quick Links > Edit Options.
Under Thread Display Options, make sure there is a check in the box for "Show Images." If not, check that box and then hit the "Save Changes" button.

If you aren't seeing images on any other websites at all, then you'll need to check your browser's settings to make sure you have enabled pictures.
__________________
-- Judi M.
Crafts is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 02:23 PM   #3
Polyshrink Goddess
 
Kathystamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Seaside, CA
Posts: 615
Default

It's only here on SCS and when I click on the "quick links", nothing pops up with edit options for me to click on. Still confused.Thanks,Kathy
Quote:

Originally Posted by CraftsView Post
Kathy, are the missing images happening on all websites, or only here on SCS?

If it's only on SCS, check your options by going to
Quick Links > Edit Options.
Under Thread Display Options, make sure there is a check in the box for "Show Images." If not, check that box and then hit the "Save Changes" button.

If you aren't seeing images on any other websites at all, then you'll need to check your browser's settings to make sure you have enabled pictures.
Kathystamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 02:35 PM   #4
Pearl-ExPert
 
Crafts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Front Range
Posts: 2,898
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by KathystamperView Post
It's only here on SCS and when I click on the "quick links", nothing pops up with edit options for me to click on. Still confused.Thanks,Kathy
You can also get to your settings by scrolling up to the top of the page and clicking on your name where it says, "Welcome, Kathystamper." Then in the left column, click on Edit Options. Scroll down in that next screen, and it should have the box for "Show Images" that I mentioned above.
__________________
-- Judi M.
Crafts is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 03:42 PM   #5
Polyshrink Goddess
 
Kathystamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Seaside, CA
Posts: 615
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by CraftsView Post
You can also get to your settings by scrolling up to the top of the page and clicking on your name where it says, "Welcome, Kathystamper." Then in the left column, click on Edit Options. Scroll down in that next screen, and it should have the box for "Show Images" that I mentioned above.

Judy,

I'll try that when I get home. I'm at work and there doesn't seem to be any problem here....hopefully it's ok at home now too!

Thanks,

Kathy
Kathystamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:47 PM   #6
Polyshrink Goddess
 
Kathystamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Seaside, CA
Posts: 615
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by CraftsView Post
You can also get to your settings by scrolling up to the top of the page and clicking on your name where it says, "Welcome, Kathystamper." Then in the left column, click on Edit Options. Scroll down in that next screen, and it should have the box for "Show Images" that I mentioned above.
Still not working....did what you said and the box looks checked to me. Still confused.Kathy
Kathystamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:17 AM   #7
Pearl-ExPert
 
Crafts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Front Range
Posts: 2,898
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by KathystamperView Post
Still not working....did what you said and the box looks checked to me. Still confused.Kathy
Kathy, since you have confirmed that everything on SCS is displaying correctly on your work computer, the problem is probably with your home computer rather than your SCS settings.

Have you tried clearing your browser's cache? When you do that, make sure no SCS tabs are open in any of your windows. If that doesn't work, post back again and maybe someone else will have a better suggestion for you.
__________________
-- Judi M.
Crafts is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off