Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-16-2004, 11:07 AM   #1  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Can we include poll graphs in our new forum design?

I participate in another forum (for homeschoolers using Sonlight Curriculum) and they have this option in their forums that is SO cool!

I was just thinking of it as I was reading the thread, "What is your favorite alphabet set?" Everyones comments were there, and alot of people echoed the same sets and some mentioned others. If the question had been asked in the Sonlight forums the thread author would have set it up as a poll, which, when you click on the thread the opportunity to respond to the poll by clicking on your answer comes up first, then you can see the current poll results, read the other posts and add your own comment. You have the option to bypass participating in the poll and go straight to viewing, or if you've participated already, it goes straight to the poll results and the thread for viewing.

If we could add that to the new SCS forum design it would be awesome!!! So many of the threads here ask for opinions that would be ideal for this, and you can see an instant overview as well as read the comments that we all enjoy now. Just today, for example, I've read such questions as these:

Which alphabet set do you like?
How do you color in your stamped images? (pencil, chalks, etc.)
Do you scrapbook only happy memories or both happy and sad?
Should I get ________set?

On all of these, it would be great to see the overview of thought as well as the individual comments. Any chance we could see this as a part of our new forum design?

Thanks for considering our thoughts! You guys are great!

www.splitcoaststampers.com/go/spedabstbit
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2004, 11:14 AM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hmmmmmmmmmm. . . . . . . .
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes