Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Site Issues Archive (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/site-issues-archive-405/)
-   -   Stars next to new sets in Gallery (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/site-issues-archive-405/stars-next-new-sets-gallery-163438/)

arnie's_mom 07-09-2006 05:24 PM

Stars next to new sets in Gallery

Hi,
I see that there are stars next to the names of new sets in the Gallery. Is there any way to filter to see just the new sets?
Does the star mean anything besides identifying the new catalog sets?
Thanks for your help!
Kelly

[email protected] 07-09-2006 05:36 PM

I just saw these! AWESOME! You rock so much... thanks for putting our ideas into action!

Trish :)

michlz319 07-09-2006 06:18 PM

I noticed that they are just new sets, not sets that are in the new catalog. I also noticed that Best of Cluck, for example is listed as in last years catalog, but not this years.

jbalcer 07-09-2006 06:25 PM

Aren't Daven & Scott awesome for figuring out how to do that? :) And Tracy's been working her tail off to identify the sets with a gold star. It looks wonderful!

The star will only appear on sets new to the 2006-2007 Catalog. For the past couple of years, we've added the first catalog appearance date under the set name, so if the set was from the spring mini 2006, that is what will show underneath.

Lisa Hoekstra 07-09-2006 08:48 PM

Awesome job! :) Thanks for always coming up with something to make this website even better than it was before.

Shanon 07-09-2006 08:51 PM

TOTAL rock stars!
Quote:

Originally Posted by jbalcer
Aren't Daven & Scott awesome for figuring out how to do that? :) And Tracy's been working her tail off to identify the sets with a gold star. It looks wonderful!

Vera 07-10-2006 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shanon
TOTAL rock stars!

Ditto!

dolphenecho 07-10-2006 06:44 AM

So cool..... Awesome... Love it.... Thanks ;)

kellyk775 05-17-2008 06:13 PM

I love the yellow star. Really makes things much easier!

MsAudreyAnn 05-17-2008 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbalcer (Post 2917166)

The star will only appear on sets new to the 2006-2007 Catalog. For the past couple of years, we've added the first catalog appearance date under the set name, so if the set was from the spring mini 2006, that is what will show underneath.

First off....Thank You to Everyone who works their back sides off to continually improve this site!! You all ROCK!!

I LOVE the gold stars....easy quick visual. BUT, is there a way to search only for the gold star sets??

Also, and I realize going back to do this would be an impossible feat....BUT, maybe going forward it could be easily done? I personally would LOVE to see when a set originated....AND....when it retires. Like two entries.

For instance.....lets take "Delicate Dandelions".....it originally appeared in the 2005-2006 IB&C ((which is already listed in the gallery for this set)) Now, lets just say it retired in 2007.....would it be possible to have BOTH...the originating date....2005-2006 IB&C.....and retire date.....Retired 2007??

This is my theory behind it.....IF I know there is a set that was only available for one year ((or catalog, now that we have two per year)) my chances of finding the set will probably be slim to none in finding it...or if I really want it, I'd pay top dollar for it...if I found one. However, IF I see that the set was availabe for 3 catalogs ((for instance))....I may have a better chance of finding the set??

Just my penny's worth today. Thanks for listening!!

`