Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Site Issues Archive (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/site-issues-archive-405/)
-   -   picture upload to thread??? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/site-issues-archive-405/picture-upload-thread-598819/)

fionna51 04-24-2015 05:51 AM

picture upload to thread???

1 Attachment(s)
question: did this process change? I just wanted to upload a pic from a URL to the "basic black retiring" thread and the window that came up was way different, but I put the URL in the right spot anyway, clicked on upload and it told me that I had reached my upload limit.

Huh?

fionna51 04-24-2015 05:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's the upload window I get...

fionna51 04-24-2015 05:56 AM

I tried several different photos from different URL sources, and had the same problem with each.

SkyNacho 04-24-2015 12:22 PM

Did you try just using the [IMG] tags rather than the button?

UnderstandBlue 04-24-2015 02:08 PM

Yes the process changed a while ago. However, there's no upload limit. Can you clear your cache and try again?

Cook22 04-25-2015 01:43 AM

Diane, I just thought I'd mention something I noticed (and I love that now we can also add pictures directly from our computer without needing a URL).

Anyway, what I noticed was that when I was in one of the text edit modes (I think it's the WYSIWYG one), and I added a URL, nothing showed up. But when I toggled to the other text edit option (far right, top row, above the # sign) I had no problems at all.

And, ha, now that I go to experiment to double check, I'm only getting the regular old image attachment options. But I promise, I spent a while adding something the other day and the above is the distillation of my discoveries.

fionna51 04-25-2015 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnderstandBlue (Post 20961413)
Yes the process changed a while ago. However, there's no upload limit. Can you clear your cache and try again?

I will do. There's not much in there since I did it a few days ago, but I'll do it again.

fionna51 04-25-2015 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkyNacho (Post 20961317)
Did you try just using the [IMG] tags rather than the button?

No, I didn't. Give me specifics...

fionna51 04-25-2015 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cook22 (Post 20961724)
Diane, I just thought I'd mention something I noticed (and I love that now we can also add pictures directly from our computer without needing a URL).

Anyway, what I noticed was that when I was in one of the text edit modes (I think it's the WYSIWYG one), and I added a URL, nothing showed up. But when I toggled to the other text edit option (far right, top row, above the # sign) I had no problems at all.

And, ha, now that I go to experiment to double check, I'm only getting the regular old image attachment options. But I promise, I spent a while adding something the other day and the above is the distillation of my discoveries.

Thanks, Sabrina...I'll try playing around with that.

Hmmmm...I'm going to have to try playing with some of the other features up there too. I just never pay that much attention.

However, I did learn how to embed a video!!