Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Site Issues Archive (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/site-issues-archive-405/)
-   -   i'm about to freak out (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/site-issues-archive-405/im-about-freak-out-353004/)

mariemc 06-03-2008 07:22 PM

i'm about to freak out

Just about every card I've uploaded over the past couple of months is gone from my gallery? Is it a simple fix on my end, or is something crazy going on? I didn't do anything to them, they're just gone!!! I've also spent the last 2 hours trying to upload a photo that never finishes the processing stage, and then I saw it in the gallery 3 times, tried to delete the duplicates, and now they're all gone too even though I was leaving one photo of the card and it's accompanying info. please help!!!

mariemc 06-03-2008 07:33 PM

Still need help....

It is also saying I don't have permission to delete my duplicate photos....

I PROMISE that the uploading process never completed (that's why over 2 HOURS I only tried three times) and now when I tried after attempting to delete the first three and put upload the "final" version, it says that there is a problem uploading this picture and to contact the System Administrator. Is that Daven? Help???

PS - I did a search for my username and do see all of my cards when I do that, but they're not appearing in my gallery and it's several months worth.

sewsplendidstamper 06-03-2008 07:36 PM

I can see your gallery. Last card uploaded May 30. Nice work:-)

love2Bcreative 06-03-2008 07:39 PM

There honestly may be something going on on the SCS side as I have been looking thru the gallery and its been doing silly things -- so rest assured it's probaly not you, dear ;) Check again later :D Been there done that.

mariemc 06-03-2008 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by love2Bcreative (Post 10035195)
There honestly may be something going on on the SCS side as I have been looking thru the gallery and its been doing silly things -- so rest assured it's probaly not you, dear ;) Check again later :D Been there done that.

I sure hope so! I've got to get off the computer and none of the mods/administrators are on, so I'll just have nightmares and go to bed ;) Silly how this actually is making me nervous. I'll get over it, and I'm sure it will work out. I just am the kind of person that cannot take suspense. I have to KNOW!! Ahhh!! Oh well, see everyone in the morning - there's nothing to be done about it now. All I know is I have posted a good amount of cards this year and it's only showing 2 in 2008.

MichelleD 06-03-2008 07:49 PM

When you go into your gallery, check to see what the # of uploaded pictures per page is set on. Sometimes it goes to zero and just needs to be reset to 48, 96, or whatever number you prefer. I hope that works! You've got a beautiful gallery :grin:!

mariemc 06-03-2008 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinbeachgirl (Post 10035291)
When you go into your gallery, check to see what the # of uploaded pictures per page is set on. Sometimes it goes to zero and just needs to be reset to 48, 96, or whatever number you prefer. I hope that works! You've got a beautiful gallery :grin:!

Thanks for the suggestion. I looked and mine is set to 96 :) So, I don't think that's it. Thanks for the compliment though! If you're seeing more than two cards posted in 2008, could you let me know? That's all I see and I assume I see the same thing everyone else does.

MichelleD 06-03-2008 08:02 PM

I see lots of pictures in your gallery, and it says you've got a total of 131 (I think that was the number) in your gallery. Maybe try logging out and then re-logging in? I know this is making you crazy, but I'm sure it will be resolved soon. Hang in there.....

:grin: Michelle

mariemc 06-03-2008 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinbeachgirl (Post 10035430)
I see lots of pictures in your gallery, and it says you've got a total of 131 (I think that was the number) in your gallery. Maybe try logging out and then re-logging in? I know this is making you crazy, but I'm sure it will be resolved soon. Hang in there.....

:grin: Michelle

That's a good idea. I'll try logging out. Thanks!

mariemc 06-03-2008 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mariemc (Post 10035440)
That's a good idea. I'll try logging out. Thanks!

Didn't work, and I've got to go to bed. My kids wake up at 6:00 - if it was for school that would be fine, but it's not, they're not in school yet!! :) The baby wakes up at night still too, so I need some sleep. Thanks for trying to help everyone. I PM'd Kurtis and hopefully he will work his magic (have you checked out his watermark tutorial on his blog?!?!?!) and fix this up for me! :)

whim6915 06-04-2008 01:42 AM

I could see the 3 pictures of the same card - love that card by the way - and 175 pictures total. You have a great gallery, hope your gallery issues clear up easily. By the way, where did you find the greatest avatar known to man or womankind? My alma mater!!!!!

mariemc 06-04-2008 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whim6915 (Post 10036091)
I could see the 3 pictures of the same card - love that card by the way - and 175 pictures total. You have a great gallery, hope your gallery issues clear up easily. By the way, where did you find the greatest avatar known to man or womankind? My alma mater!!!!!

Hmmm...I don't see three pictures of the same card, BUT the magical SCS fairy or someone else seems to have fixed it because my gallery is back, yippee!!!!

As for my avatar, I'll PM ya ;)

mariemc 06-04-2008 04:13 AM

To a moderator

If you read this and you can see a triplicate of a card in my gallery, can you get rid of the two that have the same title? The third should be titled differently and it's the one that should be saved. Thanks!!!

twget 06-04-2008 05:08 AM

Hi Marie. I see 173 cards in your gallery. You're very talented! If you run into it again where you can't see any of your cards try clearing out your cache. If you're just missing a few read this thread. It has a lot of useful information on missing uploads :)

As for the triplicates... the system doens't like duplicate files and will take care of that automatically. You're always welcome to edit and delete also. I am not sure if your delete removed them or if this morning scan did.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to PM me anytime with gallery questions.