Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Site Issues Archive (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/site-issues-archive-405/)
-   -   Early Evening. (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/site-issues-archive-405/early-evening-503920/)

gamelodge 08-25-2010 02:56 PM

Early Evening.

It is about 5 pm Mountain time where I live. I checked out the Su Gallery post for the day and there was a whooping 51 cards uploaded today. The demos claim they post in both the Su gallery and the stampin up gallery. Did all the demos quit makeing cards or dont they post them at splitcoast anymore? HMMMM!!!!

budoo 08-25-2010 03:14 PM

Well, 2 things...first, school has started and teachers are back to work. There are a ton of teachers here. and second--this site is wonky lately. It just sent a bug to my computer and I am seeing if it is cleaned out yet.

sewsplendidstamper 08-25-2010 03:16 PM

Pretty much what I was gonna say Michele.

School started this week and there are some upgrades going on in the gallery that shut it down from time to time.

buttons2 08-25-2010 05:23 PM

I've not been able to get on the gallery at all for the past couple of days. Had an IM from one of the "people" who said it would be down until Thurs evening.

Wanda

Minders 08-25-2010 05:36 PM

Another busy demo here...I don't have kids and I'm not a teacher but my job is related to school and football which is in FULL swing! There are many times that are slow and many that are busy gallery wise! I've gotten plenty of upload notices today that are from demos because they are the only ones with holiday mini stuff! And honestly...most of the cards posted in the demo site I see here because I look at both (this site is TONS better and way more organized by the way). Don't give up on us...and go make some stuff for those of us who wish we had more time:-) And then post it, hehe.

KalaKitty 08-25-2010 08:21 PM

Quote:

--this site is wonky lately. It just sent a bug to my computer and I am seeing if it is cleaned out yet.
Bug? What Bug? What are we talking about here?

Cook22 08-26-2010 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buttons2 (Post 17215872)
I've not been able to get on the gallery at all for the past couple of days. Had an IM from one of the "people" who said it would be down until Thurs evening.

Wanda

That doesn't sound right at all. Lydia has put a sticky in most forums saying that it will be down today (Thursday) for approx one hour at 8 am PST.

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...y-t503841.html

So if you haven't been able to get in at all, it's more likely some other problem, and possibly clearing your cache will help.

Metalcharm 08-26-2010 03:15 AM

Sounds like it would have been pretty hard for anyone to post cards today, huh?

UnderstandBlue 08-26-2010 05:26 AM

Hey there

The gallery has been working as normal except for about five minutes on the day I posted the maintenance note. The downtime, while short, led to the decision to rebuild the machine the gallery database lives on so that we do not experience this again. That rebuild will take place at 8 am Pacific today and last an hour or a little less. The gallery will be unavailable during that time.

Anyone who is having problems accessing the gallery just needs to clear their browser cache.

Hope to see you all at VSN!

mztamela 08-27-2010 05:56 AM

Still can't get on the gallery from my work computer. Tried clearing the cache. When I click on Gallery, it shows the "down for maintenance" screen.

UnderstandBlue 08-27-2010 06:00 AM

Hi there -

That's either your browser or your internet service provider - Time Warner is one of the frequent problems. If you are on Time Warner you will need to contact them directly and tell them to clear their cache.

If you are not on TW, did you follow our cache clearing instructions for your particular browser? They are in a sticky in this forum (Site Suggestions)

mztamela 08-27-2010 09:16 AM

Thanks for trying to help. I did clear the cache. For some reason that link is not working for me, but I can get in through other ways. Thanks.