Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-23-2005, 09:07 AM   #1  
Matboard Maniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question question about getting on the gallery and home pg

Hi guys, I have a question. For the last two weeks often when I try to get on the gallery it tells me page not found, in fact often it tells me that when I use my favorites to try to get to the split coast home page, even more often than the gallery.

Some times it gives me two or three error messages under the headings when I try to get to the home page too. I asked my husband if this is our computer screwing up, (I know almost nothing about computers, most of the time I can't figure out how to even scan things for me to print even) and he said no it wasn't our computer, cause we have no other problems with other sites.

I do not have a problem getting to the forums however. So my question is this is this why they are going to a paid gallery thing? If I pay my membership will this be fixed once there is not so much traffic? I totally don't mind paying, ( I was going to do that soon anyway, before this whole access thing came up ) but if that is not what the problem is, if it is my computer and not the site I don't want to become a member and then not be able to use the site anyway. I may just pay and give it a try, but I am really frustrated not knowing. If one of you computer savy people could tell me what to look for or even what to ask my hasband that would really help me out. Thanks in advance.

Carmen
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2005, 05:00 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi, Carmen,
Yes, those downtimes and error messages are the reason a major overhaul is due for the gallery. The forums are on a different server than the gallery, and that's why you don't see the same errors here.

Hope that helps!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2005, 03:36 PM   #3  
Matboard Maniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank-you, I'll go pay my membership now!!!!

Carmen
Reply With Quote Likes