Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-16-2019, 02:31 PM   #1041  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3,113 Likes on 967 Posts

Looks wonderful, Kandie.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 Come join the Alphabet Challenge My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20 gallery ~~ blog lilacs and butterflies
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-16-2019, 02:48 PM   #1042  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,976 Likes on 1,492 Posts

What a wonderful job the two of you did. It looks very nice, Kandie. I am sorry about your iPad, and I know what you mean about learning new stuff. Mine updated last week and changed stuff! I don’t like it at all! Now, it is telling me it is updating again tonight. I hope it fixes what it did last time!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-16-2019, 03:07 PM   #1043  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1,716 Likes on 649 Posts

Kandie your room looks charming!

Kathy, I cannot get over how thick her accent is for the bubble paper technique. You are so right, it is very hard to discern what she is saying, but I guess I can figure it out.

Sharon, is FSH no longer in business? I got an email from scrapbook.com that they have some of their product for sale now.

Catherine, I sure hope your power is going to stay on going forward! So frustrating.

Shirl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-16-2019, 04:58 PM   #1044  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,012 Likes on 866 Posts
Default Hello

Hello,
Kandie- your room turned out beautifully! I love the yellows and the blue together. Your table cloth reminds me of one an exchange student from France gave us- it is the same colors.
So sorry about your Ipad screen!

Gracie- Belated Happy Birthday!

Merla- hope your family is doing well!

Kathy- I had a bad time with the last SU trimmer, but did just find a set of blades and the runner replacement. I look forward to your review!

Ann- I am not looking forward to the weather when we return home..... I am so not ready for winter! I saw your DTGD post- we are out of town that week. Hope they give a shopping list so I can play while away!

LOL- my husband does not get sick much....but in my nursing experience, men are whinier...my son is a nurse, he disagrees.... LOL

There is no TV in our cottage- not much TV watching here. So, I will watch my shows when we get back home- A Million Little Things and This is Us.

A gorgeous day here- begins very chilly! I get the baby out in a stroller in the morning- by 9:30 at the latest. He falls asleep in the stroller and I get my steps in! In the afternoon, my son walks his pups and I put the baby in the stroller again. Yeah for more steps. I aim for 10,000 daily.

Shelly
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-16-2019, 05:07 PM   #1045  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,503 Likes on 719 Posts

Well, it looks like we make a trip to look at tablets tomorrow. That wooden bird must have whacked the front of the tablet a good one. I looked at those two photos I posted, and the backgrounds are blurry. I noticed it last night as well. The camera is acting up. And a couple of times today the keyboard wouldn’t work or the screen froze. Dang it all anyway.

Sharon, my iPhone needs to update, it’s doing weird things like asking me to repeat myself when I wasn’t anywhere near it. Or maybe it’s the updates that are causing the phone to act up. This has happened three times lately. Big Brother listening in? All they’ll hear in this house is the sound of Netflix binge-watching and the grumbles of us painting, lol.

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-16-2019, 05:17 PM   #1046  
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi Shelly, we watched A Million Little Things too. It is filmed in Vancouver. We live about 35 miles east of the city of Vancouver. So it is fun to recognize certain areas when we are watching the show.

We watch a lot of medical shows: Grey's Anatomy, Chicago Med, New Amsterdam and probably another one which is not coming to my poor brain right now.

Kandie-good luck on tablet shopping!

Shirl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-16-2019, 05:34 PM   #1047  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,901 Likes on 2,174 Posts

I watched a couple of episodes of a million little things just to see Chandler Riggs. He played Carl Grimes in the walking dead so I wanted to see another side of him. I didn't get too drawn in, so probably won't watch regularly. I'm watching Nancy drew tonight because I love mysteries, but so far I'm not feeling it on this show either. It seems more about sex and less about mystery! LOL I've watched the first four episodes of The Prodigal Son because that leading guy played on the walking dead too, but again, I don't think I'll be a regular. Monday nights I like 911, but I flip back and forth from Bull, Bluff City, and the Good Doctor. Not loyal to any. Tuesdays its NCIS and FBI while scanning SCS and New Amsterdam. Tonight its the masked singer, Nancy drew and swat. Thursday it's supernatural (their final season). I like Dateline on Friday, nothing on Saturday and the walking dead and talking dead afterwards. I watch the rookie Sundays sometimes.

Last edited by muscrat; 10-16-2019 at 05:37 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-16-2019, 06:39 PM   #1048  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,265 Likes on 1,356 Posts

Kandie, your room looks so lovely! I'm so happy for you to have it painted that nice, light blue. Such a wonderful job, yay! So sorry about your iPad though.

As for trimmers, I think I have decided that when all my blades for the retired SU trimmer are used (I don't have that many), I will select a Fiskars of some sort to replace it. I am tired of SU coming out with something and then discontinuing it with regard to tools like that. I'll go with something I can get at Michaels or HL with a coupon.

I tried to watch A Million Little Things once and found I couldn't see James Roday in that role after watching the entire series of Psych. Which is strange, I don't usually have that reaction to an actor in a different role. I'm an NCIS girl myself.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-16-2019, 07:00 PM   #1049  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,179 Likes on 1,817 Posts

Night all!!

Have a wonderful sleep everyone, whenever you get to bed!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-16-2019, 07:10 PM   #1050  
Proud Fan Club Member

Default my trimmer review

I've only used it a little, but here's my take on the new trimmer.

Pros:
Metric measurements as well as imperial
Can cut longer paper sizes, although who has 17" paper?
Cutting blades are bigger and sharper
You don't have to replace the cutting mat.
Easier to keep straight cuts because of the numbers they've added to the center of the board.
Cuts like butter.
Measurements at the point where arm connects, which makes cutting between 6 and 7 much easier.
Top measurements to the right of the arm go to 1 1/2 now.

Cons:
Score blade seems like less contact so score isn't quite as deep.
You need two hands to lift the arm. Top and bottom needs lifted up.
Numbers on the arm are still hard to see, at least for me. I just put a strip of yellow masking tape under the numbers and its perfect.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-16-2019, 07:16 PM   #1051  
Proud Fan Club Member

Catherine, get a tonic guillotine cutter. They cut great and you don't need blades.

I got a dozen blades for the old SU trimmer, so I'll be using it as long as they hold out. I cleaned that trimmer and replaced cutting blades and I still love it. Those blades aren't as deep, so they seem to get dull fast.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-16-2019, 07:24 PM   #1052  
Proud Fan Club Member

I was so disappointed by the one before this newest trimmer now out. It never cut clean. I so hear ya, Catherine. I am tired of the fact that the kinks are not 100% worked out before they bring these products to the market. TIRED!

I bought the guillotine cutter from SU and have been happy with it. It does cut clean, but I would like a trimmer for certain aspects. Just reluctant to try the new one. I have heard it does cut cleaner but still wary.

I had to google both those actors from Million Little Things. I had not seen either one of them in anything before. They are new to me actors, lol.....

Shirl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-16-2019, 07:44 PM   #1053  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I have a guillotine trimmer, it is a Tim Holtz one and I like it. But I also need a trimmer so that I can do inside cuts - like cutting a rectangle out of the middle without cutting through the edge. For instance, on my H card that I posted today, the gold mirror paper is under the Early Espresso piece but it is just a gold mirror frame, the middle underneath is cut out so I can use it on some other project. No need to waste it behind the Early Espresso where it won't be seen!

I made "chicken" and rice soup tonight as well as fresh bread. We took a loaf, warm out of the oven, to the neighbors across the street and got the good report that he is home and doing better. Thank you for your prayers!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-16-2019, 07:45 PM   #1054  
Proud Fan Club Member

This reminds me of DS! LOL

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-16-2019, 08:06 PM   #1055  
Proud Fan Club Member

Wonderful news about your neighbour. I am quite sure the warm bread was a hit!

Shirl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-16-2019, 08:27 PM   #1056  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 43 Likes on 8 Posts

Aloha Everyone!!!
Big Sis I spy yellow!! Need I say more? Giggles!

Sis Catherine you and your Ohana is a blessing to that neighborhood !!
If I ever get to California, I know where I can get freshly made bread for sure!!!

As everyone here is a blessing to all who know and come to know you all!
I love all of you Fairy Fairy Much !

Oh Sis Jayneeeeeeee come out to playyyyyyyyyyy!!
To much chores makes us miss you!!! ROFLMBO!
No wonder I need loo rolls by the semi truck load.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2019, 01:16 AM   #1057  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,301 Likes on 936 Posts

Happy Tuesday everyone...and Aloha sis Vicki....no chores today...I stuffed my hip/knee today at golf. It's ok after resting but I'm not sitting for long periods as it locks. Anti inflammatories and my heat pack will help...it happens and isn't anything major.

I will come and play as soon as I can. Life is just so busy here at present and I have been overwhelmed trying to keep up with everything. I'm sorry ladies I'm not commenting on all of the chat but I drop by when I can. I am enjoying reading your news.....and sending hugs.
I have sent 3 messages now to Lydia about my DTGD prize...2 today via different channels. I so hope that she gets one of them as I seem to be the only person who hasn't received their Gina K prize. Liz sent me a pm saying that she found her email dated 10/10 and that the code expires on 31/10...that's not far away. I fear that my email from them went into my spam email which is deleted daily. I'm hoping that Lydia can help with this and get Gina K to resend the email...if one has been sent.

Any other ideas? I feel I've waited so patiently and after all the hype of winning would be frustrated if I now lost the prize. Small thing I know.

Moving on....glad your neighbour is ok Catherine. Kandie well done with all your reno's...looking good. Hope that you get your iPad fixed. Ann, hope that your DH works his machine out and you get some rest. Gracie, love your murals. Kathy hope your teeth are improving and you can eat properly again.

To everyone else...hello. I lose track of who has said what LOL.

Well I had better go and make dinner. Take care and I will be "lurking" and back soon.
Monthly: MMJ Challenge….
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2019, 04:31 AM   #1058  
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning and happy Thursday. How did we get halfway through October already? I think my calendars are all wrong and it’s still September.

Shelly, you would not believe how many months I searched for the perfect tablecloth. I was doing French Country, and it was so dark in the dining room with the deep brown paneling that I was determined to bring in bright colors. I finally found the perfect tablecloth on Amazon, and I am tickled that you said it reminded you of a French pattern!

And good for you, getting in all those steps! They really add up fast when doing something pleasing like take the little ones for stroller rides!

I loved the Syfy Show Grimm and especially the lead actor David Giontuli, and I know he is in A Million Little Things, but I haven’t watched the show yet. He played such an exciting role before that I’m almost afraid to watch him in a different role.

Kathy, I wanted to watch Nancy Drew but haven’t done it yet. As a child Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys (Shawn Cassid from the tv show, drool) were two of my favorite books to read. I also love mysteries. I will track down a few episodes and check the show out.

LOVED THE LEMUR VIDEO.

I think I’ve always used a Fiskars trimmer. When the old blade refills became hard to find, I did buy a new one. Does anyone have trouble getting a clean cut on the SU black cs? It’s the only one of all the SU cardstock I have problems with.

Little Sis, I knew you’d like that yellow!

Let’s see, weekly shows... Monday DH takes over with Antiques Roadhouse and American Pickers. Tuesday we watch NCIS, but FBI got too violent in one episode and DH refuses to watch it now, so we pull up 9-1-1 on Hulu and watch that. Wednesday we pull up CBS on Roku and watch Bull and NCIS:NO. Thursday is my day and I watch either Star Trek: Voyager, Dark Matter, and Alfred Hitchcock on Netflix. Friday is Magnum, PI and Hawaii 5-0. Saturday is usually non-stop college football and sometimes Svengoolie, and Sunday morning is Flea Market Flip, sometimes Hoarders, pro football and/or NASCAR. And we putter on the weekend as well, and the tv just runs in the background.

Who’s next to list their shows?

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2019, 04:35 AM   #1059  
Proud Fan Club Member

Ha!
Attached Thumbnails
Alphabet Challenge Round 12 Sept. 11,2019 - March 18, 2020 CHAT-d71e55bc-4d8f-4988-919c-835254264848.jpeg  

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2019, 05:32 AM   #1060  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning all! Nice to see Hawaiian & Jayne popping in.
Kandie, as we are big Law & Order rerun fans (regular L&O), we love the new Bluff City Law! So of course it won’t make it. The rule seems to be if Sharon & Larry like it , cancel it!
So, on Monday, we watch All Rise, and then Bluff City, both new. Tuesday, NCIS & FBI.
In the past, we have watched the Chicago shows on Wednesday’s, but have gotten tired of them. I like Magnum on Friday nights. Mostly though, Sports takes precedence here, though. Football, pro & college, but mostly college, college basketball, and golf, and even baseball, which works good for me on the weekend, to craft to with all the sports in the background.

So, I got only 1700 some words done by yesterday for class. And she had us turn in what we had done. Next week, we bring as much as we can get done 3-6k words done in 9 copies. We will be reading each other’s. Wow! Mine is kind of personal, well aren’t all memoirs? Anyway, now to price items for the craft sale. I have to have those over to the craft store by Saturday.

Can it be Thursday already? I will cheat later and maybe work on a card for our challenge.
Have a great day everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2019, 05:59 AM   #1061  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning.

Here's my list of TV shows:

Oh, forgot Milwaukee Brewers, but they're done for the season. DH has the TV on ALL the time, mostly sports or shows that I don't even want to hear, let alone see. The language and content is just not something I want to stuff into my mind. If possible, I will go into another room. Nothing that interests me or have time for.

Jayne, I think Lydia may not be home at the moment, but if you sent her a PM, she will get back to you. They will make sure you get your prize. I'm surprised they would put a date limit on.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 Come join the Alphabet Challenge My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20 gallery ~~ blog lilacs and butterflies
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2019, 06:00 AM   #1062  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Sharon, I would have a hard time writing 500 words, especially about myself. I'm a very private person.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2019, 06:37 AM   #1063  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 43 Likes on 8 Posts

Urgent!!!!
Sistahs can we get prayers for Sis Ann and her Ohana and Especially for her DH please?
Just got a text She is in urgent care with him !
Mahalos Fairy Much Sistahs !
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2019, 07:05 AM   #1064  
Proud Fan Club Member

Prayers for Ann and her DH. I hope everything is OK.

Melody, at first I thought you forgot to put your list of shows in....then I realized what you were actually saying! LOL normally I have the TV on somewhere in the house at all times. I need the background noise. I shut it off in the bedroom when I got up but just now turned it on in the living room.

I see the washer repairman came and went already at moms. I'm praying the warranty covered it. I'm waiting for her to call me. I think she probably went down to do a load already. I did a couple of loads for her this week. She was going to go to the laundromat. I didn't want her to have to do that and I know if it were my machine that was down, she would have insisted I do mine at her place.

Kandie, your painting has really brightened up your room! So wonderful because brightness helps you feel better too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2019, 08:17 AM   #1065  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! It is drizzly here this morning, yay!

Oh no, praying for Ann and her DH. I'll have to pop in during the work day to see if there are any updates.

Kandie, I love the sign about summer being over. I'm not especially crazy about pumpkin spice, I like some of them, but definitely not over the top. But I'm quite happy to have the summer heat over.

Let's see, the shows I like to watch include all three NCIS shows. Sunday, NCIS LA, Monday, Bull and The Rookie, Tuesday, NCIS and NCIS: NO, Thursday, Young Sheldon, Friday, Magnum PI and Blue Bloods. If I had HG TV it would be a bad thing, but I don't have it. I used to watch Dancing with the Stars and So You Think You Can Dance but I haven't found that they stream very well online.

Jayne, I hope your knee/hip is better soon. I'm sorry you are having such a hard time with your prize from DTGD, hope it gets straightened up ASAP.

Kandie, I agree about the month flying by. Tomorrow DD1 turns 19! So hard to believe, she is having a hard time believing it too. She works a four hour shift tomorrow and then has the rest of the day. I'm curious if her work will do anything for her. She said they have balloons on the board around her name for the shift. I have been impressed with them so far, they even sent food home with her when our power was out.

Hmmm, Sharon, it sounds like I don't want you to like the TV shows I like! LOL

I'm impressed with your writing course, you go! Though I might have a hard time letting someone else in class read it.

Good for you, Melody, in your TV viewing habits.

How is your mouth this morning, Kathy? Hope your mom's washing machine is fixed. What a pain, how fortunate you are close and can help each other.

My poor DH hasn't been able to fix the outside door for the laundry yet. I guess that makes us feel better that we weren't able to fix it, it isn't a quick fix.

I guess I should go get ready for work. Praying for Ann and DH.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2019, 08:39 AM   #1066  
Proud Fan Club Member

My tooth, or should I say the hole where the tooth was, is still sore. I'm trying to get used to the new normal, but it will take a while. Food squishes through the opening when I eat. I'm still taking ibuprofen and Tylenol at least once a day. Today it is so windy out! I had to go out and anchor some stuff down for my mom. He washer was fixed in ten minutes and was covered under warranty! Apparently they have had t replace the agitator on more than her machine!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2019, 10:39 AM   #1067  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Four and a half hours at the clinic!! And finally they know what spouses pain is and it is what we figured.

He has diverticulitis again! He had it about 12 years ago three times and had an entire section of his colon removed. Well now it is is upper portion that is inflamed. Good thing we went right away before it burst.

He's on two antibiotics and a restricted diet for the first few days!!

I'm tired and he's tired! He took his mask off at 4 am so I've been awake since then!

He's had so many headaches lately too so they were testing him for stroke and heart issues too! Long morning!

Thank you for all your prayers everyone!

Now to eat breakfast and lunch and take a nap!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2019, 12:05 PM   #1068  
Proud Fan Club Member

Ann, so glad he went when he did! I'll bet you had to push him, men can be stubborn. And the long wait doesn't help matters. Well, actually women can be stubborn too! I remember telling the doctor about chest pain, jaw pain and indigestion and he asked why I didn't go to the ER! I said I know....if it were my husband, I'd have made home go!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2019, 12:09 PM   #1069  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 943 Likes on 336 Posts

Good Evening,

Ann I hope your spouse is feeling better. And you both could take a nap.

Kandie, your livingroom looks pretty with the now colors.

Jayne, like you I didn't get my DTGD price until today.

Now its time for bed, good night, sleep well.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2019, 12:09 PM   #1070  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Ann, so glad you checked on. I have been praying. I will keep praying.
Get some rest if you can..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2019, 12:39 PM   #1071  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,963 Likes on 1,153 Posts

Just got back from taking a friend to the Dr. and lunch.

So glad your home from the Clinic Ann! Sorry your DH is suffering from that again! I'm sure it's very frustrating for both of you! I sure hope you can take a nap! Also, hope DH can find a mask that will work for him. I've seen where they can implant a device (like a pacemaker) for people who have sleep apnea and can't use the machine. It's a new procedure developed in the last couple of years. Hugs & prayers!

Kathy, how annoying with that tooth issue. Hope it heals quickly. Love that lemur video!

Hi all, gotta run again! So much to read! LOL Take care everyone. I'll check back later.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2019, 02:45 PM   #1072  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

I'm not much of a TV watcher. Since my husband's not here, the TV is rarely on. I do watch Packer football games and I like The Voice. I'm always amazed at people who can sing! That is a talent that I do not have! LOL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2019, 03:33 PM   #1073  
Proud Fan Club Member

Every month I give my card class friends a handmade gift. This is what they are getting in November. I hope demo friend doesn't look in my gallery! LOL

Mug cake by muscrat - at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2019, 05:20 PM   #1074  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Kathy, I'm sorry you are still having problems with your tooth hole. Did they give you antibiotics?

Ann, so sorry you had such a long wait; thankful that they figured out what was wrong though. Still praying for you all.

Kathy, I can definitely be stubborn about going to the doctor. If I ever get anything serious I'll probably die from it. I think DD2 has some of those same tendencies. She had a fairly serious surgery when she was ten. She had not been feeling well and then her abdomen started to swell. We insisted on taking her to ER - all the while she was protesting, "I'm working on getting better, I'm working on it!"

Gracie, I wish you could hear DD1 sing, her voice is amazing (I am biased, I do realize that).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2019, 05:42 PM   #1075  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Ok everyone, a new updated crew list went out just now!!

Shirl was somehow deleted off the list when I added Dagmar at the top! Thank you Shirl for letting me know!!

So the updated list has a "revised" after the October 2019 date.

Please let me know if there are any other errors!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2019, 05:55 PM   #1076  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Kathy, the mug cake card is a great idea. Do you have recipes inside?

Ann, sorry your DH is going through such pain. I was away for the day, so didn't see the message for prayer, but know that prayers will continue.

I went to my sister's today and got a lot of coloring done.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2019, 06:39 PM   #1077  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Gosh Ann....so glad that they found out was wrong with your hubby. Hope he’s recovering well and being good. Hope you get some rest. Thanks for the revised alpha list...got it.

Kathy, your night cake card is lovely and you spoil your crafty friends. Such a kind thing to do.

Yay..good news...I woke this morning to 3 emails..one from Lori, GKD with a gift voucher and also Lydia telling me she’s travelling. All now fixed and I have my code..yay. I’m sorry if I sounded like a whinger. My concern was the expiry date and we head off in less than 2 weeks.

Shows.....gosh I could write a book. We watch an episode of a series most nights unless hubby is watching sport and then I craft or potter lol. We love British shows..mainly drama, crime...pretty much anything. I wouldn’t mention some shows on here as some of you may be shocked lol. We are currently watching a series...American..it’s raw...we are on series 3. It funny, it’s rude, it’s a lot of stuff I would think you wouldn’t watch but we get sucked into it and I love to sit and watch the next episode and find out what is happening with each character lol.

Sharon, good luck with your story. I am an open book unless it’s something very private lol. I would love to do a memoir but my life has been very ordinary although some would say not. I believe we all have a story to tell and ordinary peoples are the best to listen to. I think it’s a wonderful thing you are doing.

Have a great day everyone...hugs. Will be back when I can.
get inky and have fun

Last edited by Ozpom; 10-17-2019 at 07:45 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2019, 06:42 PM   #1078  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks Ann! I saw that but thought maybe she didn't want to be on the list, but I had added her anyway! LOL

Catherine, DD1 is blessed with singing talent, what a gift! I'll sing when I get to heaven...LOL Crossing my fingers.

Melody, that sounds like a fun day!

Kathy, I loved that gift you made! Wish I was one of those ladies. ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2019, 06:44 PM   #1079  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi Jayne! Yay for Gina K news! We posted at same time.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2019, 06:58 PM   #1080  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

I forgot...Catherine wishing DD1 a happy birthday.
Kathy, I hope you are pain free with your tooth soon.
Thanks also for the review in the new cutter. I was going to get a new one. I have a Fiskars one and do not like it. I would like the TH guillotine one as I’ve heard good reports. I am with Catherine and don’t like products where there’s a chance they will stop supplying parts.
Dagmar glad you received your code.
Shelly, enjoy your little poppets.

To Shirl, Sally and anyone else I’ve missed..hi there.

I think I’ve covered most things...sleep well.
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes