Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-30-2017, 05:59 PM   #6121  
Quacker Stamper

Received 1,078 Likes on 858 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbaralynnView Post

I am off to Cards and Coffee class this morning................... It used to be called Coffee, Cards and Biscotti, but Sarah has cut down the gluten for her and her daughter, so she decided it she cannot eat the biscotti, she is not going to make it! ;) Time later for card making here
I wouldn't make it if I couldn't eat it either. Couldn't she make it GF?
Save
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-30-2017, 06:02 PM   #6122  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiKel4View Post

Good Morning - a chilly 49� this am when we left for the commute! My Jeep is already breezy and porous so that was a wild ride! Gettin' my winter on!

Maggie - we have a Sweet Tomatoes as well - gosh, I havent' been there in forever! You are inspiring me to add that to my to do list for the week - AND it's right next to my treasured german food stood, so I can stock up! YAY! Thank you! How are all the kitties?

Shelly - how fun! I admire your work (and Susan, in our other thread) with the homes and adult day cares. That's so admirable and I know the attention and joy you bring makes a lot of difference. Year of the Rooster - round these parts, a few of the neighbors have them in their backyards - NOT such a fun way to wake up, ROFL!!!

Waving to everyone!
I love to go to ST because I love salads, but hate to have to buy all those different foods and then waste half of them.

Kitties are doing well. Peturnia Zelda is so funny. She does get a wild streak in her sometimes. I was in cleaning her room tonight an she is tearing all over the place at 100 mph! Then she'll come and jump on my leg. Luckily, she doesn't put her claws out. I think she just wants to play. She does love to play.
Save
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-30-2017, 06:04 PM   #6123  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

OH Jeanette, I'd love that! Be here by Thursday! LOL!

In case anyone may have seen my blog post, I finally scooped the pictures from my daughter on the mommy Bulldog's litter. She had a whopping nine puppies! When they found her, the pups were already 8 weeks old and she still had all 9 - God bless her. I'll spare you the details on their intended fate, but they got to action and found homes for all the puppies, including mommy. we ALMOST had the sweet baby girl with the spots but I had to hold fast - I knew I'd be the one raising another puppy and I just can't right now. I"m halfway out the door with a job - and it wouldn't have been fair.

But they were the best snuggles for a lot of hours, I'm told!
I did see your blog post, but I guess I missed that you had puppies. They are adorable.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-30-2017, 06:06 PM   #6124  
Quacker Stamper

Had a great weekend.. Even managed to squeeze in a little stamping time. I ordered Instacart groceries because I wanted to clean house and not go to the grocery store. I had our 2 sister missionaries from church over for dinner on Saturday. They are such sweet young girls. I loved talking to them. After that I met a GF at the movies to see LA-LA-LAND. Have any of you seen it? I liked it for the most part. It reminded me of an old time musical movie.

Sunday went to DD's for dinner. That was good. Then we played a game of Sorry. I started out really great, then got some of my pieces sent back home. I did some of that to them too. Didin't look like I was doing so well, but then in the end I WON! I wasn't "sorry" at all. It was fun.

Busy day at the office today. It's going to be one of those weeks. Boss does have a mediation on Thursday so that will be good with a free lunch.

Tomorrow morning is the day I have to entice Frosty to get in the carrier to take her to get spayed. Wish me luck!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2017, 03:23 AM   #6125  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Received 4,953 Likes on 3,843 Posts

Dropping in to tell all my Fellow Stamp Addict Friends....

I hope you have a marvelous day!

Leaving a trail of (((HUGS))) and Merriment
DTs: Blue Knight Rubber Stamps and Technique Junkies
My blog: Cre8tive Play
Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2017, 05:29 AM   #6126  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

Received 3,297 Likes on 2,484 Posts

Good Morning Ladies--we got a couple of inches of snow yesterday and over night, so it looks very pretty outside. We even saw the sun yesterday morning--it has been hiding for the past few weeks! I had a good time at Sarah's class yesterday and my hostess club order should be in today--YAY, lots of new toys and many were free--even bigger YAY! I get to play in the stamp room today--and that makes me happy! And, I will begin the search for Smoochy as I know someone will be looking for him tomorrow morning!

Join Our Challenge Your Stash Group--click Here!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2017, 06:03 AM   #6127  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

YAY! Barb, I know you'll have a great day! Good luck finding Smoochy!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2017, 07:13 AM   #6128  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 404 Likes on 305 Posts

Hi all!

Maggie, glad Miss Petunia is rambucious and having good fun! That's a sign of a healthy, happy kitty We didn't have all the puppies - my daughter and co rescued them and the mommy bulldog at the 11th hour. It makes me teary eyed (and angry) to reflect on it so I won't - but they all have homes! ♥ She only had two of them here for a few hours while in transit, two of the little girls - the 'runts.' I nearly caved, I almost almost almost did - but we have two doggies already. And other reasons why it wasn't a good idea and I prayed, believe me! A call came in and a friend that just bought a house with a big yard said he would take the two 8 week old sisters ♥ Praise. The. Lord!

Off to the feed store to buy food our macaw - have a great day, ladies!
x0x0

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My Instagram: kellyannsanti
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2017, 02:59 AM   #6129  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good Morning Fellow Stamp Addicts!

Kelly, your graphic is too much fun! I love it! Awwwww... that's sweet that the sisters got to stay together. I guess it's good you didn't cave.

Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2017, 06:02 AM   #6130  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Lookie, Lookin who I found today! The sun is shining this morning so I was able to coax Smoochy out to make a visit! Maybe because it is February 1st, he knows that spring is coming, maybe not soon though.................

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2017, 06:15 AM   #6131  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

I received a text from Kelly late last night and she asked me to pass on that her laptop is truly fried. Her BIL has tried and tried to get the files, documents and pictures off of it and has not been successful. She hopes to get a new one this weekend, but she wanted me to tell all of you that is why she is missing and she will check in as soon as she can. Please send Kelly some good thoughts as she is sad to lose everything that was on it. Thanks!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2017, 08:26 AM   #6132  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Good Morning Ladies--we got a couple of inches of snow yesterday and over night, so it looks very pretty outside. We even saw the sun yesterday morning--it has been hiding for the past few weeks! I had a good time at Sarah's class yesterday and my hostess club order should be in today--YAY, lots of new toys and many were free--even bigger YAY! I get to play in the stamp room today--and that makes me happy! And, I will begin the search for Smoochy as I know someone will be looking for him tomorrow morning!
Yikes! Still snow! How fun to get new play toys. Enjoy.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2017, 08:28 AM   #6133  
Quacker Stamper

Well, it was a good news - bad news sort of thing with Frosty. I got Frosty in the carrier with no problem and to the Spay/Neuter place. They didn't have her on the schedule, but I had their e-mail for that date so no problem. When I picked her up they told me that we got her just in the nick of time. She was already FULL TERM! Which means that she got pregnant even before she stopped nursing Peturnia! I learned some strange stuff about cat mating yesterday. They told me she was still kind of groggy from the surgery and not to feed her too much when she got home. I had planned to take the crate out of Petunia's room since she really didn't need it right now and put Frosty in the crate on the patio. When I got home though and put Frosty on the patio in the carrier she went balistic wanting out of that carrier. Silly me to think that I'd be able to get her into that crate. As soon as I unlatched the door to the carrier, she was OUT of THERE! She didn't go far because she was hungry. I tried to keep her from eating too much by picking up the food that the others hadn't eaten. She would not let me anywhere near her though and this morning she was GONE! I am hoping that she went back to her real home which is catty corner to my house in the back; not right behind me, but the house next door. I hope she did and that they are taking care of her.
Quote:

Hi all!

Maggie, glad Miss Petunia is rambucious and having good fun! That's a sign of a healthy, happy kitty We didn't have all the puppies - my daughter and co rescued them and the mommy bulldog at the 11th hour. It makes me teary eyed (and angry) to reflect on it so I won't - but they all have homes! ♥ She only had two of them here for a few hours while in transit, two of the little girls - the 'runts.' I nearly caved, I almost almost almost did - but we have two doggies already. And other reasons why it wasn't a good idea and I prayed, believe me! A call came in and a friend that just bought a house with a big yard said he would take the two 8 week old sisters ♥ Praise. The. Lord!

Off to the feed store to buy food our macaw - have a great day, ladies!
x0x0
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2017, 08:31 AM   #6134  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest RangerView Post

Kelly, your graphic is too much fun! I love it! Awwwww... that's sweet that the sisters got to stay together. I guess it's good you didn't cave.

I'm glad too that there was someone who wanted the little girls. There was a lady that did some dog rescue work at the Clinic yesterday and she was telling us that people from the North and cold weather states request animals from warm weather states to be sent up there because they don't have very many strays and such. She said that they don't survive the cold winters.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2017, 08:31 AM   #6135  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

I received a text from Kelly late last night and she asked me to pass on that her laptop is truly fried. Her BIL has tried and tried to get the files, documents and pictures off of it and has not been successful. She hopes to get a new one this weekend, but she wanted me to tell all of you that is why she is missing and she will check in as soon as she can. Please send Kelly some good thoughts as she is sad to lose everything that was on it. Thanks!
So sad for her. Maybe they'll be able to figure it out.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2017, 02:35 PM   #6136  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 328 Likes on 217 Posts

Oh no - poor Kelly - last time I upgraded, I saved and transferred all my data, and the next day the old one died!!!!

What a 'fun' day you had with the vet Maggie - do hope Frosty is o.k. - no doubt she will turn up again once she is over her tantrum!! It's good to hear Petunia is doing well.

Thanks for smoochy, Barb :-)

hugs to all and sundry - i am way behind on visiting blogs and commenting at the moment, but have had some good times in the studio, so I am posting a bit.

Waving from Down Under to you all - where it is current 83% humidity and rising and 69oF - think we will have some rain soon!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2017, 02:51 PM   #6137  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Smoochy!!! Thanks Barb!

So sad about Kelly's computer. :(

Maggie, what a day you had with the vet experience. Yikes!

Maxine, your computer timing was good.
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2017, 09:42 PM   #6138  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,013 Likes on 867 Posts
Default Hi

Hello all!
I have been running for the last couple of days- errands and a trip to Ikea- my first time there! I bought some storage for my craft room. Now, to assemble it..............
Today, I took Mom to get our nails done (she so loves to be pampered) and then got a wait list call for a Rheumatology appt. We said yes! so ran there, then had a cardiology appt. We finished up our outing with some grocery shopping. I wore her out!

Hump day over- anyone doing anything for the Superbowl???

We had SUN again for a while today, and boy, once it went down it was blustery!

Maggie, hope the cat is OK! What happened to the kittens if she was full term???

Kelly- Oh so sorry about your computer : ( I feel terrible for you!

Maxine- blessings to you! SO fortunate that you backed up your computer when you did! I lost so many digital images, I have to rething how to store them. For a while I put them on a flash drive, then the tip got wonky and I could not read it anymore....so may consider using the external hard drive to store them. For now, I am still loading programs I lost- just Make the Cut to go..... So glad you are getting some crafty time- hope it is relaxing and not stressful!
That humidity sounds horrid!

Barb- we did not even have enough snow to accumulate on the ground....

Jeanette- home for the whole week???

Waving hello to all!

Shelly
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2017, 02:40 AM   #6139  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Shelly, I'm sure you DID wear mom out... yikes! That was a lot of going.

Me, home for the whole week? Well, yes and no. No meetings/trips... but yesterday I went to the small city about an hour from our home for the day - looking for things I need to make the display for my upcoming VBS workshop. Saturday is DH and my anniversary, so we three will go to the bigger city (1 1/2 hours away) for Olive Garden and some shopping - DH needs to find some new slacks to take on his trip to the Dominican. He leaves in 10 days, guess it's time for him to do some serious shopping.

Next week I make TWO trips (two days each) to our state convention city - one at the beginning of the week and one at the end. So that will be a go go GO week.

Then the next week I truly am home, because DH will be in the Dominican so I have to be home for Brock.

Too much information?????????

Leaving a trail of friendly (((HUGS)))
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2017, 03:39 AM   #6140  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2017, 04:27 AM   #6141  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning--I am a bit concerned about the accuracy of Punxsutawney Phil as he saw his shadow and it is snowing in Pennsylvania and he saw his shadow! I do not want 6 more weeks of winter, though I have to admit that January really was not that bad--and I am sure hoping that February does not make up for that!

We are going to be dog sitting for a few days as I am taking my friends to the airport later this morning as they spend 5 days in Florida! I hope they have great weather......

I hope you have a Terrific Thursday!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2017, 05:40 AM   #6142  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Barb, my Thursday would be more terrific IF that silly groundhog had said winter is over. ;)
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2017, 05:27 PM   #6143  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcschmidtyView Post
Hello all!
I have been running for the last couple of days- errands and a trip to Ikea- my first time there! I bought some storage for my craft room. Now, to assemble it..............
Today, I took Mom to get our nails done (she so loves to be pampered) and then got a wait list call for a Rheumatology appt. We said yes! so ran there, then had a cardiology appt. We finished up our outing with some grocery shopping. I wore her out!

Hump day over- anyone doing anything for the Superbowl???

We had SUN again for a while today, and boy, once it went down it was blustery!

Maggie, hope the cat is OK! What happened to the kittens if she was full term???

Kelly- Oh so sorry about your computer : ( I feel terrible for you!

Maxine- blessings to you! SO fortunate that you backed up your computer when you did! I lost so many digital images, I have to rething how to store them. For a while I put them on a flash drive, then the tip got wonky and I could not read it anymore....so may consider using the external hard drive to store them. For now, I am still loading programs I lost- just Make the Cut to go..... So glad you are getting some crafty time- hope it is relaxing and not stressful!
That humidity sounds horrid!

Barb- we did not even have enough snow to accumulate on the ground....

Jeanette- home for the whole week???

Waving hello to all!

Shelly
You sure have been living in a whirlwind Shelly. Sounds like Winnie the Pooh's blustery day!

I hope Frosty is okay too. I really believe she went back to her original home which is just to the left behind me. If she were out and about, she'd come get something to eat. Well, they aborted the kittens, so I just suppose they disposed of them. That's sad, but sadder to be letter her continue to have litters every few months and have kittens that no one wants.

My kids are coming for dinner on Sunday, but we won't be watching the Super Bowl. I think I may make the fixings for tacos and burritos, some rice and beans to go along with them. Not sure about dessert yet, but I'd like something different than chocolate cake. We could make sundaes.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2017, 05:31 PM   #6144  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest RangerView Post
Barb, my Thursday would be more terrific IF that silly groundhog had said winter is over. ;)
Our Winter has been over for most of the Winter season. :mrgreen: We've had beautiful weather this week - in the 70's. So far I've gotten out to walk 2 of the days. Monday I got in late and yesterday was Weight Watchers. Planning to walk tomorrow too. I am surprised that there are not more people over in the Galleria every day with the Super Bowl in town.
Save
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2017, 04:06 AM   #6145  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Maggie, I could be okay with that nearly no winter thing you have going on. LOL!

Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2017, 05:53 AM   #6146  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning Ladies--Happy Friday!!!!!! The dogs are laying at my feet and snoozing right now. I am not sure we will get out for a walk today as the temps are only in single digits--maybe a bit of running around in our yard will do! I have hostess club this afternoon and I get to pick up all of my new toys from my month as hostess--YAY! We are heading to a friend's house for some wine and cheese tonight and we will have 5 friends over on Sunday for a chili party and watching the Super Bowl. We asked them to bring their favorite chili recipe so we should have 4 or 5 choices--yum! 3 of the other couples we invited are in Florida together--being warm!

I hope you have a Fantastic Friday and a great start to the weekend!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2017, 06:52 AM   #6147  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Good Morning! I'm back! I am ON BENDED KNEE that I have the laptop AND all was either restored or found! I am so extremely grateful for my husband and brother in law (who was visiting and extended his trip back to Colorado to work on it!) working tirelessly - and they prevailed! Praising His Holy name for this ginormous blessing!!!

Dh had already downloaded all the files into an external hardrive, and couldn't find them originally. He said it just broke his heart seeing me sobbing and crying knowing he most likely had them but he couldn't say for sure. I tried to be brave, I really did. But it was WAY TOO MUCH that would have been lost!

Onward I march

I'm too far behind to read back up so I will say hello, I love you, and have a blessed weekend to all!

xoxo

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2017, 07:43 PM   #6148  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

YAY!!!

New toys for Barb... and not-so-new RESTORED computer and files for Kelly! It's a good day!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2017, 04:29 AM   #6149  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

FYI - today is my DH and my anniversary. He and Brock are taking me to the city for much of the day - going to Olive Garden and doing some clothes shopping for DH (he needs slacks to take on his mission trip to the Dominican the week after next). Then tomorrow (right after lunch) I leave for our state offices for board meetings.... and won't be home until Monday night.

I'll see you again on Tuesday (unless I pop in here some time later today.)

Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2017, 05:21 AM   #6150  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][/ur
l]

Good Morning!

Happy Anniversary Jeanette! I hope you have a nice trip to the city and dh does well with his shopping

Other than taking my daughter to work in a bit, I'm free and clear today so it's stamp time!!!

Sharing sunshine!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2017, 06:44 AM   #6151  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Good Morning! I'm back! I am ON BENDED KNEE that I have the laptop AND all was either restored or found! I am so extremely grateful for my husband and brother in law (who was visiting and extended his trip back to Colorado to work on it!) working tirelessly - and they prevailed! Praising His Holy name for this ginormous blessing!!!

Dh had already downloaded all the files into an external hardrive, and couldn't find them originally. He said it just broke his heart seeing me sobbing and crying knowing he most likely had them but he couldn't say for sure. I tried to be brave, I really did. But it was WAY TOO MUCH that would have been lost!

Onward I march

I'm too far behind to read back up so I will say hello, I love you, and have a blessed weekend to all!

xoxo
Kelly, so happy to know that you got your computer back up and running without losing anything on it.

Save
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2017, 06:46 AM   #6152  
Quacker Stamper

Happy anniversary Jeanette. Hope you all have a lovely trip to the city and dinner at Olive Garden. I love that place, but the service is always so slow at ours.

Love the kitty graphics from Jeanette and Kelly.

Happy news - Frosty has come home. She looks just fine. :grin: All curled up on a blanket covered chair on the patio.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2017, 09:10 AM   #6153  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and are able to have some crafty time!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2017, 10:32 PM   #6154  
Hardware Hotshot

Waving to you all as I am gently steaming here - 81 oF and 64% humidity today - gradually starting to cool now. I know some of you get way hotter than that, but as an island nation, that is hot for us... some over on the East Coast have been getting up to 93 oF...

I have not been in the garden - too hot, apart from watering it each evening, so I have had hours and hours in the studio and have got two cards made and a 11 ATC sized cards made for the church 'celebrations basket' - all with scriptures on, and the majority using scraps from my 'promise' box!!

Great to hear your computer is up and running Kelly - what a blessing!!

Barb I hope you have got inky this weekend.

Maggie it's good to hear Frosty has 'come home' and is fit and well - does she need any stitches out, or will they dissolve?

Shelly you really are a blessing to your Mom - although I have no doubt it is hard work at times - if not physically, emotionally.

Good to see you creating and blogging again Lynn

Darlene - hope you pop in again soon, or did Barb wear you out when you visited her

Jeanette I pray you had a wonderful anniversary day - and a great week ahead, even if you are dashing from hither to yon again!!

Kel and Kristie I am waving at you and hoping all is well with you both.

Waving to you from down under :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-05-2017, 06:49 AM   #6155  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning Ladies--I have been under the weather the past couple of days and I think I have made the turn. Let's just say I have spent way more time in the bathroom than I wanted. I did not go to hostess club on Friday, nor to our friend's house for wine and cheese. I have not left the house for these two days, but we are still having the Super Bowl party and have everyone bringing their favorite chili. I am not sure if everyone will stay for the entire game as pretty much everyone else has to work tomorrow and the game does not start here until 7:30!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-05-2017, 10:09 AM   #6156  
Hardware Hotshot

Oh Barb, that sounds 'orrible... Glad to hear you are on the mend. Don't eat chilli - even just a wee bit... I know it's NOT advisable!! Don't ask me how I know.......
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-06-2017, 04:31 AM   #6157  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning--I am wondering if any of you are in a Super Bowl Funk--especially if you are a Atlanta fan? It was quite a game and I do feel so bad for the Falcons and all of their fans--what a melt-down, but quite a comeback by the Pats. Our small Super Bowl Chili Party was fun and we had 4 wonderful crocks of chili to test!

I am headed to a stamp class this morning, along with making the cards from hostess club that I missed on Friday. Then I am heading to my LSS to drop out our bi-monthly swap and maybe check out some of the new items they just got in. The sun is shining today, so that is a bonus! Have a Marvelous Monday!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-07-2017, 04:01 AM   #6158  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I've found a new idea for stamping...

Thank you for all the anniversary wishes. It was a good day!

I've read the thread, but am not going to even try to comment. I'm so far behind and am in a time crunch this morning.

I'm going to a shoebox swap today - YIPPEE!... here in my teeny tiny town. Who knew? Right??? I just found out about it last week... there will be about 8-10 of us participating. I'm excited.

Leaving a trail of friendly (((HUGS)))
Find Me on Instagram

Last edited by Forest Ranger; 02-07-2017 at 04:09 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-07-2017, 05:34 AM   #6159  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning from foggy SE Wisconsin.................... I hope Maggie and Lucy's owners are able to fly in later today and they are not delayed in Florida ;) I am heading to the stamp room to play and get to open some of my new toys. You know if was a good month for being a hostess when your order comes in a large box!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-07-2017, 07:07 AM   #6160  
Die Cut Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Popping in..............All is ok...........no news is good news I guess. Hope everyone is fine!
Reply With Quote Likes