Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-01-2016, 06:47 PM   #5721  
Quacker Stamper

Received 1,079 Likes on 859 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiKel4View Post
Happy TOOS-day!

I was super excited to drive through 'Bux today and get that gorgeous GREEN holiday cup! It's beautiful! There was a huge twitter explosion of ugliness about them not 'being red' - oh boy! I tweeted out that I thought it was a nice nod to unity, especially with the artists drawing of 'togetherness' in the faces .... and I was humbled and excited to see Starbucks retweeted it and liked it! Gahhhhhhhhhh!
Yes, I'm a huge fan ........ lol. Oh, and the red cups will be back next week!

Lynn, good to see you - though your walker comment has me thinking of those Art Impression ladies, LOL!!!! Your walker would be the talk of the town! Feel better ♥

Maggie, that baby kitty of yours ......... oh my! 3 weeks is so young! Do you have to feed it with the dropped, every few hours - or did you give it to someone to take care of until it's older? What a sweet, sweet kitty! And you are quite the conundrum with the cable of yours. And mighty very scary to hear someone say the house could go up in flames! Praying you get the right answers.

I took my baby girl to vote today .......... her first time voting. And Thursday, first time being at jury duty! Busy week!

Hugs!
Wow! Having Starbuks being a Twitter fan of yours is pretty awesome Kelly!

Oh, no, baby kitty has a mama and she's wonderful. She takes very good care of Sweet Petunia. I have a large microwave box for them. She knows my voice now though. When I go out and talk to her, she looks up at me. Sooooooo sweet. I just sure hope that I can find her a good home and that somehow I can figure out how to get mama to the vet to get her fixed.

Good for you and your DD. My DGD here was able to vote first time this election. I feel sorry for them that they have this election to be the first one. So crazy.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2016, 08:14 PM   #5722  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 328 Likes on 217 Posts

Oh I missed so much chat. Blame DH as I spent nearly all day working yesterday, including more painting - still a bit to do, but the bulk is done, and DH's brother came and is giving him a hand getting it up - DH's eyes are so bad he can hardly see the numbers on his ruler now ... :-(

Kelly I cannot believe how long you are driving for everyday - no wonder we don't see you much here - miss you!

Maggie AT&T are really giving you the run around by the sounds of it - thankfully we have never had those problems

Shelly you really are clocking up the miles with all your travel - hope you enjoy your Christmas trip.

Jeanette I hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip - one day you will spend a whole week home - maybe ;-)

Lynn - great to see you - hoping the back comes right - or at least markably better soon.

love and hugs to you all from down under, where it has turned cool and wet again today!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2016, 04:26 AM   #5723  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

Received 3,298 Likes on 2,485 Posts

Good Morning Ladies--Happy Hump Day Wednesday! I hope you have a good one!

Join Our Challenge Your Stash Group--click Here!

Last edited by barbaralynn; 11-02-2016 at 02:35 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2016, 10:42 AM   #5724  
Hardware Hotshot

Wot - no Smoochy to greet me on a Thursday morning??? Do we miss out 'cos Jeanette is not here 😖?.

Have a great Smoochy-less day.

Waving from Down Under.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2016, 04:24 AM   #5725  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning Ladies--I did stay up to watch the majority of the game 7 last night. I made it up to the rain delay, and then went to bed. It was good to hear the Cubs won--my dad was a Cubs fan when they lived in Chicago!

I hope you have a Terrific Thursday!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2016, 05:07 AM   #5726  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning--Happy Friday! Another great day in Wisconsin for November--temps in the 60's again today and through Monday. I am sure we will spend a bit of time outside this weekend in the gardens.

Have a Fantastic Friday!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2016, 08:21 AM   #5727  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 404 Likes on 305 Posts

Good Morning, all!

Maxine, Smoochy was misbehaving! I saw it for myself with my own eyes! :mrgreen:

The painting sounds like it was a job. Glad you had some help, especially with dh - many hands make light work!

Hi Barb! I am jealous of the cooler temps and saw my friend on IG had snow already - oh my heart just melted! We are not as stiffling hot here as we have been but still, not feeling much like Fall :(

The drama show went well yesterday - the dinner, not so much! little man has a Boy Scout jamboree this weekend and I'm hoping dh will take him and pick him up (an hour away) as I need to get inky!

DD didn't get chosen for jury duty so we booked it out of there and headed to some shopping and lunch at 5 Guys - that was one happy girl, LOL

Scattering hugs and waving to all!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My Instagram: kellyannsanti
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2016, 11:57 AM   #5728  
Quacker Stamper

Not a lot going on here. I worked on a card last night and then went to bed. I think part of the problem is that I'm not getting to watch my TV as much since it's always losing the signal. It happens 4 or 5 times during a show and is very aggravating and distracting. I plan to order groceries online tomorrow and spend the major part of my day in my stamp room and getting things ready for my trip on Wednesday while the AT&T service tech is here fixing my TV's I hope. I'm not going to let him leave until I know that it's working properly.

I am going to come in to work on Wednesday and then leave about 3 to head to the airport directly from work. I reserved a Super Shuttle for when I arrive in Phoenix to take me to the hotel in Tempe. Won't have to worry about getting a cab and it's all paid for already. Still trying to figure out how to pack my markers.

I can't believe our weather - it's in the mid 80's and it's November!!!!!!!! We'll probably get a cold front in the next week or so. We sure could use some rain.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2016, 04:17 AM   #5729  
Forum Fanatic

Received 446 Likes on 302 Posts
Heart

Good morning friends. We had a hard frost last night. No doubt about it, winter is coming quickly.

Today I am going to give a serious try at making cards. It's like I'm coming out of a long illness or something. Very little stamina if something goes wrong, LOL. But at least I'm starting to enjoy cooking again.

Next week (election day in fact) I will fly to WA to visit family. Somehow when booking the trip I thought elections would have been this past Tuesday...:rolleyes: Oh well. Turns out that I actually LIKE the absentee ballot.

It's my Dad's 85th birthday this month! Plus he has a completely clean bill of health from his 3 yr battle with cancer!!!! I won't be out there on his exact birthday, but we'll celebrate it a bit early. Only gone 1 week, then home here.

The hospice that Amanda was at is having an annual memorial: "Candles of Remembrance" on 11/17. Tim, Brittany and I will go. Amanda's actual anniversary is the 23rd, the day before Thanksgiving. Our church has an observance of All Saints Day tomorrow in the Memorial Garden where her remains are. Lots of special days in November for us now.

I'll include each of you in my prayers tomorrow. I'm not caught up here, but pretty sure He doesn't need me to tell him what you need ;).

Peace!

"Jimmy, some of it's magic, some of it's tragic,
but I had a good life all the way..."
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2016, 10:01 AM   #5730  
Quacker Stamper

Hi Darlene! So good to see you again here. Great that they are doing those memorials for Amanda. I think it might make it easier to get through those first ones to have other people around you. Have fun on your trip to WA. Such great news about your dad.

Well, for the first time in I don't know how many months, I finally have my U-Verse service back to normal!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee! They finally sent a tech that actually knew what he was doing. They sent one early this morning and he started going on again about the house not being grounded just like the guy last week and I told him to just stop right there and not to go there. That was NOT the problem. Then after he went outside to check something, he came back in and said that he wasn't really supposed to be there, that they were sending over another tech in a little while that was going to work on it. Thank goodness they sent Michael because he knew what was wrong, what to do to fix it. The wiring coming into the house was old and they didn't fix the one in my bedroom the right way either. So new Cables, new Modem and it's fixed!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 08:44 AM   #5731  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning--Happy Sunday and I hope you enjoyed your extra hour of sleep! We worked outside most of yesterday and we went with some friends to see the Moody Blues in concert last night. Three of the original members are still touring and they are in their 70's! They still sound pretty good! Today is another day to do some more things outside--probably the last nice weekend, but we are still to have warm temperatures all week. Yes, 60's in November in Wisconsin is a treat!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-07-2016, 04:13 AM   #5732  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Received 4,953 Likes on 3,843 Posts

Good Morning Fellow Stamp Addicts!

Darlene, I'm glad you get to go celebrate with your Dad... have a great trip. And lots of hugs/prayers for you as you observed the many special days of remembrance this moth. Love ya!

LOL! Yes, Kelly... Smoochy misbehaved. How funny!

Maggie, YAY for returned service!

Maxine, after this week, I don't have any more overnight trips away from home planned FOR THE REST OF THIS YEAR. Can you believe it???

Barb, your trip away sounds like it was FANTASTIC!

Not sure who I missed... so will just wave to everyone else.

We had a GREAT time on our trip - the convention was good and the visit with our oldest son and his girlfriend made the trip very special. Then...... oh, then....... we're driving toward home, which takes us through Chicago. I've done the trip many times, but never EVER have we had the traffic we had this time. Must have been Cubs-mania - and something about the 7th largest gathering ever. Anyone... Hot Sauce has navigation, which we were using. It told us that "due to high congestion" on the interstate ahead it was taking us off at the next exit and we'd take an alternate route. I ignored it. Slowly we made our way to the next exit and the navigation did the same thing, so off we went. Oh. dear. me! We drove for MILES through the little narrow streets of downtown Chicago - literally about 12 miles... cars everywhere going crazy in all directions. Masses of pedestrians. CRAZINESS! :shock: Needless to say, the going was slow and a bit tense for the driver of her brand new pretty red car. But we made it! Whew! It definitely was an adventure... to tell our grandkids about (if we EVER have any)... the day their Grammy drove through Chicago with a ton of Cubs fans.

Now I'm home for 3 days before I head to Nashville TN for a Women's Conference with 3 other women from our state. (I won't be driving - our state Exec is taking us and she'll be driving).

Leaving a trail of friendly (((HUGS)))
DTs: Blue Knight Rubber Stamps and Technique Junkies
My blog: Cre8tive Play
Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-07-2016, 04:56 AM   #5733  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning Ladies! I have a stamp class this morning, then some errands and then a humane society meeting tonight. I hope you have a Perfect Monday!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-07-2016, 09:28 AM   #5734  
Hardware Hotshot

Hate to be a glum bug, but my Monday was not the best.
Had to go to gastro clinic yesterday. It was raining cats and dogs so the driving alone was tough, but DH asked and was told that 'the statiscal survival rate for his type of cancer is less than a year'. ... As he already has multiple other health issues I can't really see him out living that time frame, but he is stubborn, so you never know. The bright spot was that he was told to eat calorie rich foods like cream... Oh he loved that comment!!! 😆😆😆😆😆
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2016, 02:44 AM   #5735  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Oh Maxine... my heart is crying for you! I am so sorry the news wasn't better. Wish I had soothing words, or words of wisdom, but all I have is a tender heart and a shoulder to cry on. Please don't feel you need to put on a happy face here with us. You are among friends! We care!!! And we're always willing to listen when you want to talk. (((HUGS))) and lots and lots of prayers!!!

Barb, I hope you enjoyed your day - what did you make at stamp class?

Waving to everyone else!

Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2016, 03:29 AM   #5736  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiwimeView Post
Had to go to gastro clinic yesterday. It was raining cats and dogs so the driving alone was tough, but DH asked and was told that 'the statiscal survival rate for his type of cancer is less than a year'. ... As he already has multiple other health issues I can't really see him out living that time frame, but he is stubborn, so you never know. The bright spot was that he was told to eat calorie rich foods like cream... Oh he loved that comment!!! 😆😆😆😆😆
Maxine, so sorry to hear that you and DH are going through this terrible trial. I know that you are strong and will be there by his side as he deals with all the issues to come. I got a card in a swap awhile back that had a sunshine on the front and said "Look on the Bright Side." I keep it on my desk at work and I see that you and DH are finding the bright side in this trial. You do never know, but it's good to know and you and the family have time to prepare. Just know that we are here for you whenever you need a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2016, 04:45 AM   #5737  
Crimping Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiwimeView Post
I continue to keep you both in my thoughts and prayers, Maxine. Big hugs.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2016, 05:57 AM   #5738  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning Friends! Today is stamping day for me! I hope you have a good one too!!!!

Prayers to your family Maxine!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2016, 09:50 AM   #5739  
Quacker Stamper

Last night I looked outside before I went to bed and saw a possum on the patio eating cat food. I went out to chase it away and made too much racket. Frostbite was ready to jump the fence, but I calmed her down and coaxed her back to the box with Petunia in it. Usually a heavy rain like we had on Sunday will chase the possums away, but I guess this time it chased it to my house.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2016, 09:53 AM   #5740  
Quacker Stamper

The time has finally come - almost. I leave tomorrow afternoon to head out to Phoenix/Tempe for the Copics Boot Camp - 4 days of getting inky all day! Can't wait. I started packing last night and have to miss Book Club tonight so I can finish up. Trying to decide how to pack all my markers - duffle bag or my rolling bag? the duffle bag may be too heavy to carry so the rolling bag might be better. I do need to take all my markers out of the tote they are in and put them all in baggies so they don't get jumbled however I carry them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-08-2016, 09:56 AM   #5741  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Maggie--have a safe trip. I hope you have an awesome time at your wonderful class!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2016, 02:56 AM   #5742  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

FYI - I'm leaving early tomorrow morning to head out of state for a Women's Conference. So unless I pop in here later today, you won't see me again until Monday. Have a great rest of the week -and WEEKEND, too! BTW, unless something else comes up, this is my last over-night type of trip of 2016. :shock: EEK! Can I truly stay home that long?!?!?!? I might go into withdrawal.

Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2016, 05:00 AM   #5743  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning Ladies--off to my stamp room, after I shampoo the carpets upstairs!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2016, 08:20 AM   #5744  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest RangerView Post

FYI - I'm leaving early tomorrow morning to head out of state for a Women's Conference. So unless I pop in here later today, you won't see me again until Monday. Have a great rest of the week -and WEEKEND, too! BTW, unless something else comes up, this is my last over-night type of trip of 2016. :shock: EEK! Can I truly stay home that long?!?!?!? I might go into withdrawal.

Have a safe trip and I hope you enjoy the Women's Confeence.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2016, 08:21 AM   #5745  
Quacker Stamper

Just checking in with you guys. I'll be heading out this afternoon about 2:30 off to Phoenix and Copics Boot Camp! I don't arrive until 8:05 tonight. A late one, but I'm excited and also excited to meet up again with one of my other blogging friends that I met at ScrapFest 3 years ago. We'll have lunch tomorrow. It's going to be a fabulous weekend. I get to get inky every day all day. :mrgreen: I'll be back home late Sunday night, but I'm going in to work late on Monday after my 11:30 chiro appointment.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2016, 05:25 AM   #5746  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning Ladies! I have a meeting this morning with my financial advisor and then a bit of shopping. I am headed out of town for the state AD meeting Saturday morning and will be home later on Tuesday. The retired AD's are in charge of registration, the voting booth and a few other "duties". I will take my laptop along, but not sure how much time I will really have to check in as I will probably be pretty busy........ Tomorrow is two stamp classes and hostess club--so mega-inky time!

Have a Terrific Thursday!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2016, 08:57 AM   #5747  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Yay for almost Friday! We have a 3 day weekend here - No School, YASSSS! This momma is tired!

Maggie, have a fabulous trip! I hope you enjoy your classes and meeting with friends - the perfect weekend ♥

Barb, goodness girl - you need to sit still for just an hour or two, lol. I think you'd fall over if you stayed home too long

Waving to everyone & scattering hugs!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2016, 08:59 AM   #5748  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Maxine, my heart and prayers go out to you, my friend. You are truly one of the strongest and courageous ladies I know, always being so diligent with his needs and caring for him. You have a generous heart and soul and I'm praying hard for you and yours ♥

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2016, 01:33 PM   #5749  
Hardware Hotshot

Thank you all for your prayers - I am sure that is the only reason I am coping.

We are (I hope) all ready for the invasion starting this evening - the family are all on board the plane now and should just about be in the air - all 7 of them :-) One sardine weekend coming up, with 19 expected at dinner tomorrow... praying for a sunny day despite the forecast of showers!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-11-2016, 04:25 AM   #5750  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Maxine, how wonderful to be surrounded by family and have your yummy dinner. Hoping your rains stay away for the event!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-11-2016, 04:26 AM   #5751  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning--Happy Friday too. This might be my last post until late Tuesday--I am taking my laptop to the conference and might be able to check in. If not--have a fantastic weekend and a great start to a new week!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-11-2016, 09:23 AM   #5752  
Crimping Master

Maxine, I hope you have a lovely weekend with your family.

I hope everyone else has a great weekend too! Not too much going on here. Hoping to stamp at some point and I'm going to visit a friend that I haven't seen in awhile.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2016, 07:30 AM   #5753  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,013 Likes on 867 Posts
Default Hello

Hello to all! I am in Virginia visiting Stephi- flying back Monday, then driving to Kankakee Tuesday for a doc appt.

My computer screen on my laptop got stepped on or something- big black streaks across the screen- I can still use it if I move everything to the Rt a bit, so did not want to bring it with me. I am sneaking onto my hubby's laptop to drop a line.

Mom came with us- she is doing well so far.

Maxine- still keeping you in prayers. I sure hope the help will pitch in and help- that is a large group! I love being surrounded by lots of people- love big family gatherings : )

Maggie-safe travels

Kelley- enjoy your long weekend! Ahhhhhh

Jeanette and Barb- safe travels : )

Kristie- enjoy your friend and hoping you get some creative time in!

Waving hello to everyone else!

Have a great weekend!!!

Shelly
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2016, 05:06 AM   #5754  
Quacker Stamper

Hi from Boot Camp last day. It's been fabulous! Learning so much but I can see I still need so much practice.

I saw on the news this morning that there was a 7.8 earthquake in New Zealand which caused a tsunami so checking to see if Maxine and her family are okay.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2016, 08:30 AM   #5755  
Die Cut Diva

Maggie, your trip sounds like so much fun. I'd love to take all those classes someday.
Maxine my heart breaks for you and your family. I know it's going to be so hard but we'll be here anytime you want to just "let go". Hope you survived the weekend with all the company. Know it was fun and good to see everyone.

All's rocking along here. Good days and not so good. I'm scheduled for my third, and final, epidural this coming week and keeping my fingers crossed. I'm walking a lot better and trying not to use the walker as much now too. After this last shot I'm hoping they can schedule me for physical therapy and no surgery. Just have to wait and see. My insurance is a real stickler when it comes to PT but again, keeping my fingers crossed and they approve it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2016, 09:10 AM   #5756  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi Lynn! Hi Maggie! Sounds like you are truckin' along ;)

Yes, I saw on CNN that earthquake and had to look up where Maxine is compared to Christchurch. So scary - as if you don't have already a lot to worry about on your plate.

waving to everyone!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2016, 06:07 PM   #5757  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,013 Likes on 867 Posts
Default Hello

Hi ladies- quickly using hubby's computer again tonight- Maxine posted on a FB group the earthquake was not directly where she is- I think she said it was 80 km or so away from her. She will have to post with more info though.

Lynn- Oh dear- I am so sorry to hear how your back is really acting up still! Prayers for your continued improvement and that you get a prescription for PT! I hope you are getting some relief and hope you have some enjoyment, be it creating or something......

Maggie- that class looks awesome! I love seeing some of the samples on FB.

Praying for the USA with the crazy racial attacks.

Waving hello to all

Shelly
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-14-2016, 02:41 AM   #5758  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Oh dear... I'd not heard about the earthquake.... I guess Maxine's family gathering involved some rock and roll. EEK! Maxine, I hope you and all of your loved ones are okay!

Maggie, it sounds like your class is going well... enjoy!

Barb, have a great time at your AD Meeting... I know it is a lot of work, but hopefully you have time to chat with friends and such, too!

Lynn, I'm praying this last treatment does wonders for you... and the insurance approves PT, too!

Shelly, so good to see you - have fun with Steph! I'm glad your mom made the trip with you and is doing okay being out of normal routine.

Kelly, how was the 3-day weekend? I hope you had some fun without the extra commute.

Kristie, what fun to spend time with a friend you haven't seen in a while!

Hmmmm... who have I missed? Waving to all!

I had a FABULOUS trip! The women's conference was GREAT! I loved the music... wow! Travis and his team did such an amazing job leading us in worship! And the speakers were great too. My favorite one was the daughter of the founder of Chick fil A. She was a very interesting speaker. We also heard from the wife and daughter of Hobby Lobby. And of course there were several well-known women's Bible study leaders on the program.

I have a meeting here in town today, and also need to run to the PO at some point. I'm also going to try to get inky. It should be a good day. I hope yours is, too!

Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-14-2016, 06:08 AM   #5759  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimlynnView Post
Maggie, your trip sounds like so much fun. I'd love to take all those classes someday.
Maxine my heart breaks for you and your family. I know it's going to be so hard but we'll be here anytime you want to just "let go". Hope you survived the weekend with all the company. Know it was fun and good to see everyone.

All's rocking along here. Good days and not so good. I'm scheduled for my third, and final, epidural this coming week and keeping my fingers crossed. I'm walking a lot better and trying not to use the walker as much now too. After this last shot I'm hoping they can schedule me for physical therapy and no surgery. Just have to wait and see. My insurance is a real stickler when it comes to PT but again, keeping my fingers crossed and they approve it.
Hope that the epidurals work for you Lynn and you can go to PT to continue the healing.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-14-2016, 06:14 AM   #5760  
Quacker Stamper

Hi Stamp Addicts! I'm home from Boot Camp. It was fabulous. Had just an awesome time with Jennifer Dove and all the great ladies that I met. Learned lots of new techniques and brushed up on old ones. Got lots of fabulous sponsor gifts too. They were very generous. Had a little glitch getting home- got turned around on the freeway and ended up way on the other side of town. I did finally stop at a convenience store to get directions back to the freeway. It ws after midnight when I got home. Set the alarm for 7 and of course woke up at 5:36, my usual time. Furbabies thought I should get up and feed them breakfast.
Reply With Quote Likes