Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-05-2010, 07:27 AM   #1  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face Autumn Leaves Value Box

So I was browsing the clearance section at wal-mart and found this box that had autumn leaves clear stamps (clear stamps are my one weakness followed by paper punches) and it was a value pack! The only problem is the box is not clear so you don't get to see what you are getting until you open the box.

Well, I bought one box thinking that it was a good deal because it was only 15$ and supposedly had a stamping book in it. Once I got it to a crop I opened it and found that most of the stamps were useful to me (even one layered type stamp set of alphas). The book was a photography book which was useful to me but not stamp related. :( Overall I was happy with the box so naturally...

I bought 3 more. Of the three other boxes all of them had the same book. One box had identical contents as the original one I bought but the other two had some variances. I was wondering if anyone else had luck with the boxes. I am super happy with two of them, but the other two are going back. The box is pretty easy to open and all it needs is to be re-shrink-wrapped. At 15$ a pop it was quite a steal, considering the book is worth over 20$ originally.

Any one have any luck with these boxes? I figured I would try them out and get them before they are gone. I am about to make another walmart run because it is next to michaels and I just have to use my new coupons!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-05-2010, 11:25 AM   #2  
Die Cut Diva

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I bought one of these for my niece's birthday a couple months ago. It was a great way to get her going in stamping and didn't cost a lot of money. All I had to do was throw in a few extras from my stash (like ink, cardstock, pp, embellishments) and she has made all kinds of projects. We have our craft sessions via skype and she really enjoys it - she just turned 9.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes