Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-22-2010, 02:28 PM   #81  
Die Cut Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheabellaView Post
Sometimes I feel like I do more organizing than crafting! I have been purging stuff. Somedays I can rid of stuff and other days I can't. Does this happen to you?
Yes, I purge and clean 75% of the time and stamp 25%. Ugh!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-22-2010, 06:48 PM   #82  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 246 Likes on 133 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheabellaView Post
Sometimes I feel like I do more organizing than crafting! I have been purging stuff. Somedays I can rid of stuff and other days I can't. Does this happen to you?
Yes! Why is that? It seems that some decorative paper is so hard for me to toss even small scraps of and then whole bags of stamps go to the "give away" pile. I still have way too many stamps and must purge again. Some used to be my favorites, but haven't used them in so long that I wonder if I ever will. Then I have some I have never used, yet I still hang on to them--just in case. I did purge tools, gadgets, machines that at one time I thought I needed (bought a tag maker and only used it to follow the directions to see how it worked), as they take up so much space. Do what you can do and don't worry that your purging on one day is different than on another. We all have moods for cleaning out and for hoarding that change from day to day. Good luck in your organizing.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2010, 11:41 AM   #83  
ch
Mad Swapper

Well friends, my purge is complete! I ripped apart SU sets, kept what I loved and donated many stamps, supplies and clam shells. My stamps are organized in drawers, baby, birthday, thank you, kid stamps, wedding/valentines day etc. I kept a few sets together such as Botinicals, Loads of Love, Fashion Statements etc. But they all fit on one shelf not 6!
I do not feel bad about donating a carload to Deseret Industries/Goodwill. Stampers shop there too! I did sell about 10 sets last year on BST, way to much work for amount of return. I have poor health (multiple back surgeries) so when I feel good I want to stamp!
I don't want to unmount stamps to 'save space'. I just had too many stamps! I've been a 'hobby demo' for 6 years. Stuff piles up.
The best news is that my sweet 6 year old granddaughter spent a wonderful week with me crafting in a clean, organized, clutterfree stamp room! We glittered, stippled, punched, stamped, water colored for hours on end. That is payoff enough for me.
Now as soon as I clean up the glitter I will make her a card to say 'thanks' for a wonderful week.
Send out 2 thank you cards and make someones day.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2010, 03:36 PM   #84  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by chView Post
Well friends, my purge is complete! I ripped apart SU sets, kept what I loved and donated many stamps, supplies and clam shells. My stamps are organized in drawers, baby, birthday, thank you, kid stamps, wedding/valentines day etc. I kept a few sets together such as Botinicals, Loads of Love, Fashion Statements etc. But they all fit on one shelf not 6!
I do not feel bad about donating a carload to Deseret Industries/Goodwill. Stampers shop there too! I did sell about 10 sets last year on BST, way to much work for amount of return. I have poor health (multiple back surgeries) so when I feel good I want to stamp!
I don't want to unmount stamps to 'save space'. I just had too many stamps! I've been a 'hobby demo' for 6 years. Stuff piles up.
The best news is that my sweet 6 year old granddaughter spent a wonderful week with me crafting in a clean, organized, clutterfree stamp room! We glittered, stippled, punched, stamped, water colored for hours on end. That is payoff enough for me.
Now as soon as I clean up the glitter I will make her a card to say 'thanks' for a wonderful week.
Congratulations on the purge of your craft room. Know the rewards of how you feel each and every time you work there--or even when you walk by it, are more important than anything I can say, but I did want to send you a virtual pat on the back. Enjoy!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2010, 04:36 PM   #85  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeanne3579View Post
Do what you can do and don't worry that your purging on one day is different than on another. We all have moods for cleaning out and for hoarding that change from day to day. Good luck in your organizing.
Thanks for the encouragement. I'll try to remember this next time I feel overwhelmed and can't decide what to keep and what to get rid of.
:smile:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2010, 06:08 PM   #86  
ch
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeanne3579View Post
Congratulations on the purge of your craft room. Know the rewards of how you feel each and every time you work there--or even when you walk by it, are more important than anything I can say, but I did want to send you a virtual pat on the back. Enjoy!!!
Thank you for your kind comment. I needed kind today!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2010, 10:01 PM   #87  
Die Cut Diva

Received 261 Likes on 130 Posts

ch- Congratulations on the purge. I bet it feels great. I donated my stamps too. They went to the lovely elderly ladies in my Mom's neighborhood. They are always so grateful and happy to get art supplies. I love finding stamps at thrift stores. I am alway so happy and excited when a stamper donates. I am very appreciative too. When the stamp is no longer my style I always donate back. I hope you have a wonderful and fun time in your newly organized room. I loved reading the story of your DGD. She's a cutie pie.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2010, 03:44 AM   #88  
Stazon Splitcoast

I've been considering donating lots of older SU stamps to Goodwill but didn't think it would be something they might want. After reading that several of you have done this, I might make this the weekend project. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2010, 08:37 AM   #89  
Inking Addict

Quote:

Originally Posted by chView Post
Congratulations!! on your new hobby space. So glad that it is rewarding for you! A lesson to be learned, for lots of us.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2010, 01:27 PM   #90  
Gabfest Goddess

Yeah, I have tons of old paper to get rid of. What was I thinking when I bought it all? OMG, the money I probably spent!!! Most of it is stuff I would never use. I need to go through it and see where it could be best donated. And ribbon/fibers! Yikes! I have TONS... way too many....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-27-2010, 07:34 AM   #91  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by CynamomView Post
Yeah, I have tons of old paper to get rid of. What was I thinking when I bought it all? OMG, the money I probably spent!!! Most of it is stuff I would never use. I need to go through it and see where it could be best donated. And ribbon/fibers! Yikes! I have TONS... way too many....
Yeah, I think that is the hardest part of the purge - knowing how much money I spent on those items and then I never used them. It's a lesson learned the hard way I guess you could say.
Matt 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-28-2010, 04:11 AM   #92  
Mad Swapper

What a great thread! Sometimes I wonder if I enjoy buying the supplies and getting "too good to pass up" deals more than I like stamping! I have tons of supplies and not that many creations to show for it. I'm in the midst of trying to get organized so the supplies don't take over my whole house. Between this thread and watching shows like Hoarders, maybe I'll be able to part with my unused stuff and actually get some creative juices flowing again! One can only hope. Keep all the great suggestions coming, and thanks for making me realize that I'm not alone. ;)

"Be still and know that I am God."
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-28-2010, 09:29 AM   #93  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakCardsView Post
What a great thread! Sometimes I wonder if I enjoy buying the supplies and getting "too good to pass up" deals more than I like stamping! I have tons of supplies and not that many creations to show for it. I'm in the midst of trying to get organized so the supplies don't take over my whole house. Between this thread and watching shows like Hoarders, maybe I'll be able to part with my unused stuff and actually get some creative juices flowing again! One can only hope. Keep all the great suggestions coming, and thanks for making me realize that I'm not alone. ;)
Sometimes there is the " thrill of the Hunt" when we find that elusive item(s) we have been searching for.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-28-2010, 10:09 AM   #94  
Rubber Obsessor

made me think of this thread the other day when I found a NUM Stampin' Up! set in the goodwill store as I was looking for china to break for mosaics. I hope some one who could use it finds it there....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-28-2010, 11:42 AM   #95  
Hardware Hotshot

We have had about 15 years of buying everything in sight. Heaven forbid there is something we don't have .
Now I think people all over are purging not just hobby stuff but everything!.

Storing and organizing all this stuff has become a burden.
I just purge all of my Christmas decorations. How many decorations do I want to display and then pack away every year? I kept what I really wanted and donated the rest of it.
I dumped all the Video tapes I had recorded and was going to watch again "some day" and never did.
I told a friend what I had done with the Christmas stuff and she laughed and said she did that a month ago. She also purged her Halloween decorations.
My daughter just purge her clothes and shoes . She said she had things she has not worn in two-three years . Out they go.

We used to want everything now we just want a lighter load
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-28-2010, 12:58 PM   #96  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbara JayView Post
We have had about 15 years of buying everything in sight. Heaven forbid there is something we don't have .
Now I think people all over are purging not just hobby stuff but everything!.

Storing and organizing all this stuff has become a burden.
I just purge all of my Christmas decorations. How many decorations do I want to display and then pack away every year? I kept what I really wanted and donated the rest of it.
I dumped all the Video tapes I had recorded and was going to watch again "some day" and never did.
I told a friend what I had done with the Christmas stuff and she laughed and said she did that a month ago. She also purged her Halloween decorations.
My daughter just purge her clothes and shoes . She said she had things she has not worn in two-three years . Out they go.

We used to want everything now we just want a lighter load
I totally understand - I used to go to the scrapbook section of any store I was in or to the LSS on a weekly basis and always left with a bag full of stuff. Now I go monthly, if that. Only when I need something very specific for a project in progress.

My worst habit was buying something for a project and never getting around to using it, I was already buying something else for another project and so on and so on...I have a rubbermaid tote full of empty new albums and supplies that were supposed to go with each of those albums when I created that theme. Now, I can't remember why I bought certain stuff and what album project is was supposed to go with :(

That's how I know it is time to purge and get focused on creating albums, not focused on supplies!

I am ready for that lighter load, cabinet doors that actually close, drawers that don't jam from being overstuffed, an attic that I can walk around in without having to create a pathway.
Matt 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Last edited by butterflygirl2878; 08-28-2010 at 01:01 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2010, 02:09 PM   #97  
Inking Addict

What I'd like to know is - Who is this strange woman who has bought all this stuff, that I now have to get rid of? And what was she thinking??? Hopefully -"I" - make much better decisions!
At least now I do carefully evaluate what I will use a certain product or embellishment or paper or stamp FOR, with a plan in my head, before I purchase it. Then, I try to use it as soon as possible when I get home, before I forget! And start wondering about that strange woman again.
Here's a problem that my Stamping Friend and I have. We have to travel a couple hours to get to a stamp store, so we feel like when we get there we have to stock up for any eventuality. Other shoppers (in line behind us) think we are crazy to spend so much money at one time (and take up so much of their time in the checkout!). But, they can go there any day, and probably spend just as much over a 6 mo. time period, just not all at once. But, my friend and I think we have to get it when we see it, cause it will be another 6 months or more before we get back. Very frustrating, but without a real solution. We do have a Michaels, and a Hobby Lobby about 30 minutes away, but their supplies are so limited, and it takes FOREVER for them to get anything new. My friend and I just made a 2 hour journey yesterday, and each spent about $200, and do not regret anything we purchased, so I'm just feeling like I have to unload - on all of you!
SQ
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2010, 02:25 PM   #98  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUZIE-QUZIEView Post
What I'd like to know is - Who is this strange woman who has bought all this stuff, that I now have to get rid of? And what was she thinking??? Hopefully -"I" - make much better decisions!
At least now I do carefully evaluate what I will use a certain product or embellishment or paper or stamp FOR, with a plan in my head, before I purchase it. Then, I try to use it as soon as possible when I get home, before I forget! And start wondering about that strange woman again.
Here's a problem that my Stamping Friend and I have. We have to travel a couple hours to get to a stamp store, so we feel like when we get there we have to stock up for any eventuality. Other shoppers (in line behind us) think we are crazy to spend so much money at one time (and take up so much of their time in the checkout!). But, they can go there any day, and probably spend just as much over a 6 mo. time period, just not all at once. But, my friend and I think we have to get it when we see it, cause it will be another 6 months or more before we get back. Very frustrating, but without a real solution. We do have a Michaels, and a Hobby Lobby about 30 minutes away, but their supplies are so limited, and it takes FOREVER for them to get anything new. My friend and I just made a 2 hour journey yesterday, and each spent about $200, and do not regret anything we purchased, so I'm just feeling like I have to unload - on all of you!
SQ
Gee, two hundred dollars doens't seem like much when you can't get there very often. I used to feel like I had to stock up for every eventuality and I didn't live as far as you do from your LSS. Sometimes when I look around and see stuff I haven't used yet, I feel racked with guilt about it. I know- not a healthy emotion. I try to be very selective now about what I buy or bring in the house. Like I mentioned earlier, some days I can get rid of stuff and some days I want to run away screaming!
What happened to my fun hobbies??
PS-If I see that 'strange other lady', I'll tell her to leave you alone!
;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2010, 04:27 PM   #99  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Here's a problem that my Stamping Friend and I have. We have to travel a couple hours to get to a stamp store, so we feel like when we get there we have to stock up for any eventuality. Other shoppers (in line behind us) think we are crazy to spend so much money at one time (and take up so much of their time in the checkout!). But, they can go there any day, and probably spend just as much over a 6 mo. time period, just not all at once. But, my friend and I think we have to get it when we see it, cause it will be another 6 months or more before we get back. Very frustrating, but without a real solution. We do have a Michael's, and a Hobby Lobby about 30 minutes away, but their supplies are so limited, and it takes FOREVER for them to get anything new. My friend and I just made a 2 hour journey yesterday, and each spent about $200, and do not regret anything we purchased, so I'm just feeling like I have to unload - on all of you!
SQ
Don't beat yourself up over that little amount . $200 in 6 months is not much money if you had to spend it all at once. That is only around $35 per month . Much less that a lot of people spend.

In the beginning I would see a technique or layout I wanted to try, but I didn't have the supplies and tools. I made a list and bought the tools and supplies a little at a time, but by the time I got it all I forgot what I wanted to make :(.
Now I print a copy of the layout or technique I want to try and put the supplies and tools I need on my list. Then when I assemble everything I need I know why I bought the stuff. ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2010, 04:57 PM   #100  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

SQ
That strange woman sure gets around. She spends quite a bit of time here, too. Like you I had to travel 2 hours to get to my LSS (and that was over a mountain pass, so in the winter it took even longer). That lovely store closed, however, so there is another half hour tagged on to my trip now. I make a list and then when I get a chance to go, I buy off my list, and $200 is not uncommon for me. You could be spending it on lots worse things, Gal.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2010, 04:57 AM   #101  
Matboard Maniac

My friend and I just made a 2 hour journey yesterday, and each spent about $200, and do not regret anything we purchased, so I'm just feeling like I have to unload - on all of you!
SQ[/QUOTE]
I look at it this way when I spend say $100 on some craft stuff that I won't use much. My husband has a $200 dremil he wanted, used 1 time in 5 years. He has a table saw, used a couple time in 8 years (to help me build my stamp storage!) He has a $200 battery charger he HAD to have he used 1 time...he uses the old cheap one all the time because it's easier! The list goes on and on. I don't get to worried about it and he doesn't care, just wonders what I do with all the 'crap'. But he's the first one to ask me to make a card for someone.
It's a hobby, it's an obsession, it's an illness, it's what WE DO! I used to show horses and spent tons on the newest clothes, BIG bucks on a show saddle, needed a blanket to match my clothes, new boots, spent more on the horse hair products than on mine. We spend on things that make us happy. I still have my horses but just don't have to buy all that extra stuff now so that money goes to my stamp collection. I don't collect horses though. The biggest difference is I used to train/show and then sell the horse for a big profit. I think I've yet to make a profit on my stamping stuff, just gained about 25 pounds.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2010, 07:59 AM   #102  
Die Cut Diva

I feel so at home here with you girls on this thread

I sure do wish that strange lady would stop storing her stuff at my house!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2010, 08:06 AM   #103  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

I no longer have room for the Christmas Tree -
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2010, 10:19 AM   #104  
Mad Swapper

I have enough Christmas decorations to deck the entire house with boughs of holly, but do I? That would mean I have to make room and...well, that's enough of a reason. But each year, I buy more Christmas stuff, too, and put that out! I just realized that my problem is not just with card supplies! (This thread is good :eek: therapy!)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2010, 11:27 AM   #105  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by LazorkayView Post
I no longer have room for the Christmas Tree -
ROTFLMAO!!!! I never did get a Christmas tree, it cuts into my stamp room space! LOL. I did a serious clean out of my stamp room last weekend. I boxed up 3 boxes worth of stuff I've collected over the years. Some used, some unused. Just stuff I know I won't use in the future! I'm donating it to a local church that runs a program for refugee women. I figured it's a good cause, cleans up my space and makes me extra grateful for how lucky I am that I have a great job, a beautiful home, and can buy what I want for stamping.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2010, 04:46 PM   #106  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

SQ
LOL! I wrote a post on my blog today about stamp buying and how I ended up with so many stamps. We're all in this together, ladies!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2010, 11:43 PM   #107  
Die Cut Diva

Received 261 Likes on 130 Posts

Quote:

SQ
I will stand in line with you any day. I like to see big purchases. All of you ladies who do this do not bother me. I would probably be talking to you. I admit it I am nosy when it comes to crafting supplies. I like to see what everyone buys because I get so inspired. Trust me if you all knew me personally I am not nosy in any other area in my life & I am protective of one's privacy. Crafting supplies! Forget it! I am peeking and talking.

Christmas Decorations! I had a show home with Christmas Decor. We are all talking about the crazy amount of money we have spent on crafting supplies. Nope, my award for crazy money amount goes to Christmas Decor. I guess it was two to three years ago my whole style changed. When I opened up my boxes to decorate I actually felt ill not wanting to look at that style again. I got rid of it all. It felt sooooo good! Best decision I ever made. I didn't feel like I was out of any money. The way my DH & I looked at it we got years of enjoyment out of those decorations and now we wanted to do something different. I scaled way back and love it. Funny thing is my home is still show quality for decorating.

Decluttering if it doesn't make me smile then I don't want it.

I just finished decluttering and I put a few items in storage in case I missed them. It wasn't much. Ok, it was my die cut machines, lol. I miss them so I plan to get them out this week.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2010, 07:04 PM   #108  
Die Cut Diva

I LOVE that sentence - "Decluttering if it doesn't make me smile then I don't want it" Now I just need to mark next weekend off the calendar and stay home to work on my terribly out of control craft room/computer den/spare bed room/storage room!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2010, 07:08 PM   #109  
Rubber Obsessor

Send a message via Skype™ to jogrybali

Why do you not buy from the internet. That,s what I do and I am very happy with it. Saves you time, cost petrol and is delivered at home. There are plenty of website where you can see the goods.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2010, 08:18 AM   #110  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thank you for all the inspiration, ladies! I have been meaning to do this and putting it off, now that the kids are in school all day and your suggestions and support, "I think can, I can, i think I can!" I still have tons of sets but i di give a bunch to my sons' teachers at the end of the last school eyar and I don't miss them at all/never regretted not selling them, glad to know they'll be put to good use!
Please visit my blog "Hands, Head, and Heart" at:
http://melaniemuenchinger.blogspot.com/
Check out my Youtube channel for stamping and cardmaking videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/MelanieMuenchinger/videos
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2010, 08:31 AM   #111  
Mad Swapper

Hi! A girl in my SAC/RAC group lost most of her supplies in a fire. Now I have a great place to send some of my extra stash! It's nice to know that what I have no use for will bring a smile to someone!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2010, 08:34 AM   #112  
Die Cut Diva

I started the purge process this weekend and it is going sooo sloooow! Whenever I would finish a project, I would take the supplies I used (stamps, paper, embellies) and put it all in a shopping bag or crop tote and stick it in my crafty room. So now I am having to go through those bags and sort what is inside. It's a slow process! On top of that - everything in the house that did not have a home, has found its way into my tiny crafty room so there is also a lot of OTHER stuff to sort through!

In the middle of the room, I have a trash bag - a Girl Scout donation box - a card supplies for soldiers box and I am organizing the supplies I am keeping and finding homes for the stuff that does not belong in this room.

I am moving along with it, but I can not see any progress yet :(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2010, 12:21 PM   #113  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by butterflygirl2878View Post
I started the purge process this weekend and it is going sooo sloooow! Whenever I would finish a project, I would take the supplies I used (stamps, paper, embellies) and put it all in a shopping bag or crop tote and stick it in my crafty room. So now I am having to go through those bags and sort what is inside. It's a slow process! On top of that - everything in the house that did not have a home, has found its way into my tiny crafty room so there is also a lot of OTHER stuff to sort through!

In the middle of the room, I have a trash bag - a Girl Scout donation box - a card supplies for soldiers box and I am organizing the supplies I am keeping and finding homes for the stuff that does not belong in this room.

I am moving along with it, but I can not see any progress yet :(
I hear you. I know it's slow work. It can make you tired also. You have to make a decision on every piece and that can be exhausting if you are someone who is attached to you stuff. You are doing a great job by getting started. If there is no time pressure then you can do it bit by bit. It may not show but you are ahead of where you started.
Just know that somewhere else out there, there is someone doing the same thing. I have piles of beads to go through since I make jewelry on top of paper things. And of course ,there are the 52 other crafts I do plus, like you said, all the other non crafty stuff that gets dumped in there.
Good Luck!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2010, 05:31 AM   #114  
Inking Addict

Something more about paper: I culled a huge heap of papers to donate to my friend/sister-in-law for the Head Start program she used to direct. (retired now.) In the meantime, 4 of my s-i-l and I hosted a bridal shower for a "niece-to-be". we decided to make paper flower bouquets for centerpieces, so Di brought all that paper back and we made our flowers. It was a great hit, so we also made some for another family wedding reception. After all that, I send Di home with half the heap, and the other half is in my garage, on a chair, tied up with string, and now we're both afraid to get rid of it, even to Head Start, because YOU NEVER KNOW!!! Somewhere in this process I mentioned that I'd gotten rid of a lot of stuff that I hadn't even given Dianne, and they had fits! "How could you get rid of it? You GAVE IT AWAY??!!" So now there is a donate-to-sisters-in-law box. Which doesn't get emptied nearly often enough. Also our honeys' cousin's wife has joined in - she is a beginner.
All we can do is the best we can do, and keep trying... And hope to be able to move around the stamp room more easily soon!
[I just read this over, and it sounds like I have that paper heap held hostage, tied with string to a chair in my garage, with no food or water, awaiting ransom payment...]
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2010, 05:45 AM   #115  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

All we can do is the best we can do, and keep trying... And hope to be able to move around the stamp room more easily soon!
[I just read this over, and it sounds like I have that paper heap held hostage, tied with string to a chair in my garage, with no food or water, awaiting ransom payment...]
LOL - I can see that stack of paper sitting there now - waiting for a chance to get away!

And yes, that is my goal - to be able to actually use my craft room to make crafts and not the kitchen table!
Reply With Quote Likes