Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-13-2010, 06:07 PM   #41  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cass2sonsView Post
ahhh ok, takes time in learning what the machine can and can't do. It's fun learning. How do you like the software?
So far I like the software a lot. The booklet that came with the machine is awesome too. I haven't gotten through it all but it has little tutorials that guide you through the process of cutting (or editing) your projects. I hope to play some more tonight, now that I finally finished my boys' 1 yr birthday invites... just have to address the envies and send them out!

Mommy to my handsome twin 3 year old boys and beautiful 1 year old girl

~ Gallery ~ Craft Blog ~ Family Blog ~
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-15-2010, 01:50 AM   #42  
Die Cut Diva

Received 261 Likes on 130 Posts

I am addicted to the Funtime software too. I keep auto tracing everything since I finally nailed it. Big Tip: Interpolation will become your best friend. Trust me: Image- Interpolation- Standard- Change the number to 5. I know that sounds Greek right now but when you get into auto vectoring you will really need that tip. Thank you Jules and Terri for always saving us Gazelle girls and guys.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-15-2010, 03:40 PM   #43  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by lylacfeyView Post
I am addicted to the Funtime software too. I keep auto tracing everything since I finally nailed it. Big Tip: Interpolation will become your best friend. Trust me: Image- Interpolation- Standard- Change the number to 5. I know that sounds Greek right now but when you get into auto vectoring you will really need that tip. Thank you Jules and Terri for always saving us Gazelle girls and guys.
Scary part is I understood every word. LOL! It's like learning a whole new language, I swear! I finally got the hang of knife offset. I didn't understand it for awhile so I was afraid to increase the number too much and instead would be clipping out all these little pieces. Finally cut a project on 30 K.O. and I was SO HAPPY - no little pieces to snip out.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-15-2010, 03:42 PM   #44  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by gadget19View Post
So far I like the software a lot. The booklet that came with the machine is awesome too. I haven't gotten through it all but it has little tutorials that guide you through the process of cutting (or editing) your projects. I hope to play some more tonight, now that I finally finished my boys' 1 yr birthday invites... just have to address the envies and send them out!
Your boys are SO CUTE! Smiling, happy little faces I like the software too, it's pretty user friendly, some parts intimidate me but I'm getting past that. I THINK I might be ready to tackle Rhinestones!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2010, 07:16 PM   #45  
Pearl-ExPert

Haha so knowing my luck, I got a defective machine. But one call to CS today and within 5 minutes they were convinced the machine was defective and are sending me out a new one. How great is that? Of course, I don't have it now, and I have UPS coming to pick my machine up... so we'll see how long it takes to get my machine, and if it works like I think it should work. I couldn't cut deeper than a 1.5 blade depth (out of 6) setting or else it would get caught into the mat and the machine would make nasty grinding noises. Not good! Now hopefully this next machine works like a dream... I need it to or else I will be completely bald!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2010, 07:18 PM   #46  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardsbynikkiView Post
Your boys are SO CUTE! Smiling, happy little faces I like the software too, it's pretty user friendly, some parts intimidate me but I'm getting past that. I THINK I might be ready to tackle Rhinestones!
Haha! Not smiling happy faces today. Both boys have some nasty congestion thing that I have... possibly the sore throat that I have too. Plus they both have molars (2 each) and other teeth coming in. Not happy campers. Hopefully tonight they are not up every hour like the past few nights. I need my sleep!

Reply With Quote Likes