Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-09-2008, 04:16 PM   #41  
Matboard Maniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Regarding Framing Supplies

I ordered a 714 yesterday and got an email today saying the 714s were out of stock at 3M and 3M has not given them an estimated date when they will ship. The email then suggested if I was in a hurry tht I get a 700 and an adapter. I called the woman who emailed me and ask if this was related to the recall and she said yes. I then asked if they had received any shipments of 714s since the recall and she said NO! This confused me b/c I met someone at a scrap last week who had a 714 she said she got 3 weeks ago from Framing Supplies (she was unaware of the recall). (I also had seen several posts on SCS saying the guns were now shipping.) I mentioned the woman at the scrap to the Framing Supplies woman but didn't say the gun definitely came from Framing Supplies since I thought the woman at the scrap could have been confused. The Framing Supplies lady said no retailers had gotten any new supply since the recall and the woman at the scrap must have gotten one from a retailer who had some old supply!! What's going on at Framing Supplies??? Everyone here has always said good things about them but none of this makes any sense!!

After doing some research here I decided to order one from Armel. (I would post a link but for some reason SCS thinks I haven't made the 3 posts required to post a URL!) Armel appears to be cheaper than Framing Supplies. They won't open again until Monday so can't confirm they have any in stock. Will post again if I have any problems with Armel.

Thanks for everyone for all the info!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes