Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-24-2007, 06:17 PM   #1  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Upset on how my thread was handled...

I posted in the ISO and it has been deleted not once but twice. The first time I did not know what happened. The second time a moderator took the time and sent me a pm to let me know and why ( Thank You ) . Could it not be handled another way? Why could you not PM me about the listing that was in question and ask me to delete the items instead of the whole thread? I had other listing that were well retired years ago on there and someone replied to one on the thread. She did not pm me or email me. I was going to respond back to her but I was on my way out and was going to do it later when I returned. To my surprise the whole thread was DELETED. UHGGG....Can't respond and I don't know who.....Now I have a question....
How is one suppose to get a wheel that is going to retired but is sold out very early. In my opinion I think if they are going to retire stamps they should have them until the last day. That way demonstrators and customers who are living from paycheck to paycheck have a fair opportunity to purchase....
Thank You for letting me post my opinion....
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-24-2007, 06:34 PM   #2  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by egr2lrnView Post
I posted in the ISO and it has been deleted not once but twice. The first time I did not know what happened. The second time a moderator took the time and sent me a pm to let me know and why ( Thank You ) . Could it not be handled another way? Why could you not PM me about the listing that was in question and ask me to delete the items instead of the whole thread? I had other listing that were well retired years ago on there and someone replied to one on the thread. She did not pm me or email me. I was going to respond back to her but I was on my way out and was going to do it later when I returned. To my surprise the whole thread was DELETED. UHGGG....Can't respond and I don't know who.....
I'm sorry you are upset. I am not a moderator in the regular BST forums, but I'll try to address your concern. The BST mods have to edit or delete many many threads each day. Sometimes they delete, and sometimes they edit. I think it is a "time" call on their part. The problem with asking for the poster to edit her post is that the mod then has to make note of which post and go back and check to make sure it was done. That is a pretty time consuming process for them since there are so many BST violations each day. It helps for BST posters to be very familiar with the BST Guidelines which can be found HERE. You can always send a PM to a BST moderator for help before you post. I know I do!

Quote:

Now I have a question....
How is one suppose to get a wheel that is going to retired but is sold out very early. In my opinion I think if they are going to retire stamps they should have them until the last day. That way demonstrators and customers who are living from paycheck to paycheck have a fair opportunity to purchase....
Thank You for letting me post my opinion....
I am going to assume that this part of your post is directed to SU! and not SCS. I believe that wheels are considered accessories and are, thus, sold until in-stock quantities run out. I don't believe the wheels as well as other accessories are manufactured by SU!, like the stamps, so they only sell the remaining on-hand merchandise. Again, I'm not certain on this but you could always contact SU! to inquire. Or perhaps someone with more knowledge than I will chime in to answer your question.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2007, 04:27 AM   #3  
Embossing Fanatic

I'm almost certain the wheels are made by someone other than SU and they sell out of what they have - I ran into this problem with a few wheels that I wanted, thankfully my demo had extra ones that she sold me!

The mods have a tough job and there are rules that have to be followed!

Love the website - keep up the good work!

Merry Christmas everyone!

stampingcaj
Reply With Quote Likes