Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-14-2006, 05:17 PM   #1  
Her Royal Awesomeness of Shiner Bock PTA Pirate Land

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default craft show people, what would you like to see

in a basket with the theme Wild Animals???

Our school is having a fall festival in a few weeks and each parent is supposed to donate an item for a basket to be raffled off.

My oldest DD 's basket is wild animals. I thought about donating 8 cards made from the In the Wid set plus an In the Wild inspiration sheet. Then maybe also a acrylic post it note holder or a lunch tin using the In the Wild set...

Would any of you like something like that? Would you bid on it? Should I include a stamp set as well? I"m a little reluctant to add the stamp set because i have another DD who I'll have to be doing something for too and that's getting a little above what I want to donate, ykwim? There's going to be who knows who bidding on this basket and they may or may not be stampers and wouldn't really appreciate a stamp set. Plus I don't know what else is going in this basket and a stamp set may just be completely out of line.

i thought that maybe I'd do a certificate for a card class for the winner of the basket and 4 friends. Is that too cheesy? That way if they're interested in stamping - then I'll have something for them - maybe make a new contact. If they could care less about it, then I'm not out anything.

thanks for your input!!
e

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2006, 06:51 PM   #2  
Gabfest Goddess

I think a set of note cards with the theme is a good idea. People love that stuff. I gave a nice set of note cards to my DDs bus driver and she LOVED them. I'd keep it as cheap as possible.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2006, 08:56 PM   #3  
Kookie Creator

I agree, the note cards are a great idea. The acylic post it note holder is too. A few other cheap ideas might be a covered note pad, comp book, or mini comp book. I wouldn't go to the expense of the stamp set either. Good luck.
Reply With Quote Likes