Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-28-2004, 10:17 AM   #81  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What can I say but, HOLY MOLY!! I never expected to get so many replies! It's wonderful! I really feel like I belong here now! Thank you everyone for sharing a part of yourselves with me. I would love to reply to many of you individually but honesty I haven't the time right now. It took me so long just to get through the replies and the baby is now awake. Nap time just never lasts long enough! ;)

Mommy to twins Kaydon and Kolton 2 1/2yrs and Weston 11
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-28-2004, 02:51 PM   #82  
Matboard Maniac

Default Hey Welcome........

Welcome to the STAMPERS HEAVEN!!! I have found such creative women here that I just can't get enough. I too have twins. Claire and Howie, 3 1/2

Here is a link to a web site ALL ABOUT TWINS. I am forum owner and we are very supportive!!! All you have to do is create a login name, password and your in http://www.network54.com/Forum/246169

I'm known as claire.n.howies.mom there. The link is for the younger twins age 2-3. I post on the Preschool age. Hope to see you stop by and wave hi!!!
http://home.mn.rr.com/fuehrers/index.html
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-28-2004, 03:19 PM   #83  
Polyshrink Goddess

Default Allow me to introduce myself

Hello one and all! I too have been "stalking" this site for quite sometime now and have thoroughly enjoyed all the postings and artwork here. What a talented group of people! I haven't posted any of my work--yet! One day I may get the nerve to do so, but until then, I'll keep on admiring the work here.
My name is Velma and I'm a SAHM. I have a 3 yr. old daughter, ALEXA, and a 17 mos. old son, CHRISTOPHER. I live in Peoria, AZ--in the Phoenix area but will probably move after another year--my hubby is an F-16 instuctor pilot here at LUKE AFB and our next assignment is just around the corner. He is just the most awesome hubby around! We've been married for almost 7 years now (28 June is the big day.) I used to be a kindergarten teacher in my past life--it seems like ages ago! I became a SU! demo in late January and have been enjoying it ever since. I LOVE this site and feel like I know all of you now--I'm happy to meet all of you and look forward to maintaining these cyber-friendships.
CHEERS and Happy Stamping!
Velma
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-28-2004, 03:24 PM   #84  
Polyshrink Goddess

Oops, I forgot to post my name and where I'm from. I'm busy stampin' on the farm in Western Wisconsin, near the Minnesota border! When I'm not working at my real job (not nearly as much fun as stamping) and helping my husband on our dairy farm, I take the time to stamp. I'm just waiting for chores to be done tonight. Weare expecting a weekend of rain, which means I'll have plenty of time to stamp! Yeah!!!

Cheryl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-28-2004, 06:24 PM   #85  
Polyshrink Goddess

Just had to get in on this! I think I take the prize for being married the longest: 38 years to the same man! And twenty of them were happy! :lol: (That was a joke!) At 58, I'm probably the oldest, too! :(
I'm from a small town in Central NH. I was a floral designer for 8 years before I quit to stay home for 16 years to raise our three kids, who are now grown and on their own, but still living in NH.
For the past 18 years I've worked as a paraprofessional, tutoring 7th and 8th grade students in Math and Science.
I have three exceptionally sweet, beautiful, intelligent grandchildren: Elizabeth, age 1, Caleb, Age 4, and Michael, almost 5. They are truly what makes me a "Happy Heart"!
I bought my first stamp set in 1996, but didn't really start stamping until about a year ago. I now have over 100 sets and many individual stamps. I'm obsessed!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-28-2004, 06:27 PM   #86  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm having trouble staying logged on! I'm the "Guest"from NH.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-28-2004, 06:41 PM   #87  
Insane Embellisher

Hi, I am Theresa. I live in Northwest Indiana, just 10 miles out of Chicago! I work FT as a Special Ed. teacher (grades 9 - 12) and am a FT wife (23 years) and mother of three girls (Genevieve 17, Madeline 16, and Emma 12). I began stamping in September and became immediately addicted. I scrapbook voraciously, but love the immediate gratification you get when you create a card or stamp another item...I am a new demo - since May of this year. I am getting ready to host my FIRST ever workshop (wish me luck!!). This site is the best! I have learned sooo much already!

Great idea getting to know everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-28-2004, 07:05 PM   #88  
Embossing Fanatic

Default I Feel like a stalker

Hi, My name is Billie. I've been stamping almost 2 years and am completely addicted. I am not a demonstrator but I'm thinking about it. My neighbor is a demo and we (along with 3 other addicts) get together once a month to card swap. I love this site. I look at it at least once a day and love all the creativity here. This is the best site ever!!! All you gals are so creative!! I'm 53 years young, married 31 years, and have two great kids!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-28-2004, 07:40 PM   #89  
Kookie Creator

Hi-My name is Cathy. I found this website in the strangest way. I was stamping with my "new" favorite set and the Clown whispered"Go to splitcoaststampers and stalk!" So, that's what i've been doing for the past three weeks. What a blast! I live on a farm in South Dakota and have 4 sons ages 27, 22,14 and 11. Oh, I have a husband too. I've been a S.U. demonstrator since January of 1996 and can't wait for July to get here. I'll be "stalking" at Disney World then.
You guys are so great about sharing and your sense of humor cracks me up.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-28-2004, 07:57 PM   #90  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 1,036 Likes on 476 Posts

Love this thread! Nice to see so many of the names I am familiar with, too, and know more about you My name is Debbi, and we live in the Tampa, Florida area. I've been a demonstrator for just over a year, and I started stamping just 3 months before signing up. We moved from another state in the middle of this past year of demo-ing, so I"m having a hard start up time and SplitCoast has been great for me! We have three children who I homeschool, and my DH has been in the Navy for 19 years. I'm also a veteran, got out after 6 and have been a SAHM since. We'll celebrate 15 years later this year! So nice to meet you all, I actually laugh out loud at some of your posts :lol:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-29-2004, 04:31 AM   #91  
Embossing Fanatic

Default To Renee'

Well- finally someone from NWF. I also live in Santa Rosa county. If you are interested in getting together to stamp, here's my e-mail address.
[email protected]

"Praise the children and they will blossom."
Carrie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-29-2004, 04:35 AM   #92  
Polyshrink Goddess

Hi! My name is Cheri ~ I live in Indianapolis (go Pacers, Colts!) I am a mom who 'never' stays at home, though I don't have an outside of the house job. My husband is Australian and our 10year old daughter was born there ~ that is where I learned to stamp. I have been a demo for just over 9 wonderful years (ok, some of them were not so wonderful!). I have a very large downline now, which has given me many lovely friends. In just the next 2 weeks I have 5 camps/classes/or workshops scheduled and then I can relax a bit!!

Kudos to all the wonderful artists on this site!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-29-2004, 04:47 AM   #93  
Rubber Obsessor

This is a great thread Jennie! My name is Wendy, and I'm 42, married for almost 13 years and mom to Ian, 4. He likes to stamp with me, which is an adventure. :lol: I've only been stamping a couple of months. I admired a card a friend made and she invited me to a stamping night. Well, that was all it took. I don't get to stamp as much as I'd like but I'm hosting a workshop in a couple weeks. We're renovating our house (it's more like building another house; there isn't much left of the old house) so we've been in a little apartment for 8 months. I have a space all mapped out in the house for stamping when we ever get back there! My husband and I both work for an investment manager in Boston and live in North Reading (well, that's where the house is. The apartment is in Woburn!) I actually worked there first and then he came as a temp and stayed. It's mostly great having him there but we discovered we can't commute together. That's too much of a good thing! He drops Ian off at school and I pick him up so it works out well. Thanks for all your great artwork. I'm loonnnngg way from posting but love seeing ideas and learning something about different techniques!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-29-2004, 06:15 AM   #94  
Inking Addict

Default Hello

My name is Chris and have been an SU Demo for 8 months. After 41 years in sunny So Cal, we moved to Central Oregon (Bend) and I decided to Demo in order to meet people. In my other life I was a Financial Consultant. Married 12 years with a 6 year old boy. This site is the BEST! I feel like I have a bunch of friends that are into the same hobby....and are oh so creative!!!! Thank you!

Chris R.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-29-2004, 06:33 AM   #95  
Stampin' Fool

I am a new demonstrator - just held my first camp Thursday night - but I've been getting great ideas for stamping and scrapbooking since February. What a great website this is! I am not worthy! I have a couple of cards I am thinking of posting, but when I look at all the really creative stuff everyone else submits, I look at my simple little cards and want to do them all over again! You all are awesome.

I live in Lincoln, Nebraska, and have been married for 7 years to the most wonderful man I will ever meet. He supports my stamping and scrapbooking hobbies! (But my hobby is still cheaper than his....) I have a 4 year old son Micah and 2 year old daughter Noelle. I used to be a legal secretary but traded that career in for taking care of my kids. This job is much more enjoyable and I get to be creative on the side!! Thanks for sharing all your creativity!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-29-2004, 10:18 AM   #96  
Polyshrink Goddess

Hi my name is Sandy and I too am a stampaholic. I have been stamping for about three years. I have two sons 13 and 8. I have been married for 16 years. I live about 30 minutes north of Chicago in Buffalo Grove IL.
I work part time so I can be a very very good customer. I want to thank Gina for the Rak and everyone for the wonderful card ideas. I will hopefully be downloading more soon!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2004, 07:53 PM   #97  
Matboard Maniac

I just LOVE this thread

I am "semi-retired" and living in a small community (@Lake Almanor) a few miles outside a very small town in the Northern California mountains. Our county just got it's second traffic signal - about an hour away, as the crow flies!

I never had any hobbies until stamping, and now the supplies that were once all contained in a tackle box have a huge room to themselves. (I keep telling my DH that since the kids have left the nest, my stamps ARE my children!)

The kids are 30, 27, and 22 - I just came home from a 4-day-stampathon with the youngest!

I have become seriously attached to this website, and the wonderful stampers who frequent it.

hugs & cardstock,
Lori
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2004, 08:33 PM   #98  
Insane Embellisher

OK, I'm in. My name is Terri, and like Norwaytroll, live in The Woodlands, TX. I grew up in Minneapolis, went to High School in Brussels, Belgium, moved on the Denver and then Houston. (As they like to say here in Texas, I'm not from here, but I got here as fast as I could!)

I am a SAHM to a 10 year old boy, and am married to a (usually) patient and supportive man (though he's lately been wondering aloud what has happened to "his" office). I became a demo last July and feel that I have truly found my calling. Really love what I'm doing!

This site has made my life so much easier (not to mention fun) by providing so many terrific ideas. The only problem is that I spend so much time here each day, I have less time to actually stamp!

Am going to convention for the fist time and can hardly wait!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2004, 04:52 AM   #99  
Inking Addict

Default Not Alone

I too have felt like a stalker for a long time, when I saw this thread it felt like the perfect time to jump in too!!. You guys are like my morning coffee, I have to check this site before I do anything else!!

My name is Elizabeth and I live in Copperas Cove, Tx. I have been a demo since January and I Love it!!! I married to a wonderful man and have 2 children, Samantha is 7 and Jacob is 1 year. I work at the local community college here, but spend most of the time thinking about what I'm going to stamp when I get home!!

I'm dying for the SIA stamps to get here, I'm SO jealous other people are already getting theirs!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2004, 05:50 AM   #100  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Checking in from the the East Coast!

I've always done some type of craft since I was a kid and started scrapbooking about 6 years ago. Shortly after that my CMC started me stamping, so I blame her for this addiction! I've been a demo for almost two years (to support my habit-ha!) and am loving it. My upline is in CA and her upline is in FL. We all "met" on another list. I work FT, have a great DH (my biggest fan) a son, 11 and a daughter almost 7. So stamping is my therapy. I grew up in Madison, WI--Hi Chris!--been to the Dells many times--until DH tried to make me a Jersey Girl almost 13 years ago. I love this site and have used it for much inspiration and CASEing. I've shared it with my customers, too.!

Liz--going GREEN to Orlando
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2004, 06:14 AM   #101  
Die Cut Diva

Since everyone else is doing it, so will I. My name is Amy. I live in Virginia and have been stamping for a year and a half. I resisted getting into stamping for a long time but my sister finally convinced me to try it out--I've been completely hooked from the beginning. I have been married for 4 years (no kids . . . yet) and work a FT job. Stamping is my favorite stress reliever. And finally, I love this site. I tell every stamper I know about it. It has given me so many GREAT ideas and has helped jump start my creativity when I'm in a slump. I can't believe how many amazing stampers there are out there and how nice you are. I am so happy to be a part of the splitcoast stampers family!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2004, 06:39 AM   #102  
Kookie Creator

Hi! I'm Karla. I have been a long time stalker. I live in a small town in West Texas. I teach full time and am a single mom to 17 year old twin boys. They will be completing their senior year this upcoming school term. I love this site. I check it daily and often several times daily.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2004, 06:47 AM   #103  
Inking Addict

My turn! I found this site a few weeks ago and signed up recently (boy time sure flies!). I'm a SU demonstrator, and have been for a little over 1 year. Married, with 2 boys (ages 13 and 5) and a stepdaughter who's 9. I live in Winona, Minnesota - right on the Mississippi River (which by the way is way too high now with all this crazy rain we've been getting!) I am soooo addicted to stamping, and am quite the "hoarder" as I saw in another post here! I'm lucky enuf to have a "dedicated" stamp room in my house - but somehow my "stuff" spills over into every nook and cranny of the house and I stamp anywhere and everywhere! :lol:

Grew up around here, but had been in the Milwaukee area for 10 years - just moved back a year ago (right after becoming a SU demo - so it's been a struggle!). Anyone on here near me in Winona? -Stacey
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2004, 07:40 AM   #104  

Hi! My name is Dawn and I'm from Billings, Mt. I have been stamping for about 5 years, and became a demo in March. I just stumbled upon this site a week or so ago, and have been orienting myself to it. It is nice to meet you all, and to introduce myself too!

I am married (12 years) and have 2 wonderful kids, ages 6 and 3. I work fulltime, and stamp in my "spare time" I'm mostly a hobby demo, but am keeping the door open to expanding in the future. So far my mom is my best customer!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2004, 09:26 AM   #105  
Insane Embellisher

I'm Deborah (Debbie, Deb). I'm a single mom of Chase (11) and Brianne (8 for another 10 days). I work as a health support tech at a school from August until May. We live in Pensacola Florida.

I retired from the Navy in 1998. I discovered Stampin' Up in '97 and stamping while I was stationed on Guam and within 2 years accumulated a couple thousand stamps.

I tried to sign up with SU! in 99 but at the time they didn't allow demonstrators in the APO/FPO overseas areas.

I quit stamping for nearly three years. Exchanged all but 100 stamps (both SU and non-SU) for a summer worth of child care two years ago.

Rediscovered stamping in Feb 03 and signed up in June 03 with a wonderful upline (JackieO).

I love stamping and one day hope to open a real stamping store here in Pensacola. I've got the location picked out already! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2004, 01:02 PM   #106  
Compulsive Stamper

Hi Jennie,

Nice to meet you. Hope to get to know everyone better.

LOL,

Margaret
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2004, 11:25 AM   #107  
Stazon Splitcoast

My name is Debbi. I am a SAHM (37 yr old) with 6 children. 5 Boys (18, 13, 8, 4, 3yrs) 1 girl (2yrs). I've been married for 19 years and I've home-schooled for going on 12 years. My favorite Sister-in-law (and stamping addict partner) sent me this sight. I stayed up all night CASEing:lol: . I cannot wait to start using the ideas. I started a few years (5-6) back using my stamps in scrapbooks and have slipped mainly into cards. I cannot wait to induldge in the many different ideas I found on this site. Oh, goodbye to the rare free time I did have. :oops:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-28-2004, 06:19 PM   #108  
Matboard Maniac

I finally decided to come out of the Stalking Closet! Especially after the last two days as I have been ROTFLMBO at the controversy over the clown! This site is simply amazing!

My name is Kimberly and I live in Pasadena, California. I'm a part-time SU demo and a full-time lawyer but would love to reverse those roles! I got my first SU catalog a year ago, became hooked, and finally decided I would be better off as a demo with all the money I was spending.

I love this site and everyone who participates in it with all your great ideas and helpful information. Hopefully, when I get my confidence up, I can contribute in some way!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2004, 05:54 AM   #109  
Glitter Queen

Ok, the pressure is on. I introduced my sister-in-law to this sight a couple weeks ago and she knows more about than I do! I figured it was time to come out of "stalking mode" and introduce myself. I am a SAHM, happily married for 16 years and have 5 beautiful children, ages 13,11,9 and 7 year old twins. I have a very dear friend who is a demonstrator and introduced me to stamping about 6 years ago. This is an awesome site...I don't think I will ever be at a loss for ideas again!!

Becky :P
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2004, 07:01 AM   #110  
Polyshrink Goddess

Default I lurked too

My name is Andrea; I too spent months lurking! Finally in May I signed up I figured what could I loose her I'm here enough.
Susan was always emailing her cards to us that she had done and said they were on SCS so I had to see what it was all about! That was back in November!
I too am a SAHM(25) with 2 girls ages 6 and 3. They both love to stamp!
I swear I bought their stamp pads and the markers (which I don't like b/c the caps have holes in them and I'm afraid they'll dry out quick, plus my 3 year old seems to mash the tips after she recaps!) right away so they could "stamp" with Mommy!
I've always been into something crafty. Before I started to stamp I would scrap! Then I found out how amazing stamps can be added to pages as accents, or now I can even make my own paper thanks to stamps!!!!!!!
It's an amazing outlet! Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Andrea Ft. Hood, Tx
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2004, 07:22 AM   #111  
Rubber Obsessor

Question: am I more of a SCS stalker if I have been reading about everyone coming out of the SCS closet w/out coming out myself?! :? Hi all---Now that I have received my first RAKs (3 in 1 week and it wasn't even my b-day!) I guess it's time to crawl out of the darkness I suppose! :lol: My name is Jenn and I have been on the site for awhile now mostly admiring everyone's genius talent and even posting a few cards of my own. I've been married 18 mos. (no kids yet but we do have a puppy!) and took a year off to be a HW and then was introduced to SU! and became a demo the month before I returned to full-time work...SIGH!! The good thing about that timing was I now have a steady paycheck a good portion of which goes directly to SU! to support my habit!! :oops:
---Jenn
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2004, 07:25 AM   #112  
Matboard Maniac

Ok, since everyone is coming out of the closet, I suppose I should too. I feel creepy lurking here even longer while everyone is admitting the wonderful addiction to SCS! I am a SAHM with a 3 and 5 year old and a pharmacist (only work 1 day/week). I am a demo and have been since 2/97. WOW that seems like a long time! Anyway, I can't keep away from this site! I try really hard but doesn't happen. I swore to myself, no SCS today until house totally clean (like that will ever happen). Ok, I got a bathroom cleaned and some dusting done so I figure I deserve a reward!!! Right??

Love everyone's posts and cards etc and it really has inspired me to get back to stamping for fun. Thanks everyone!! Seems like I do a lot of stamping because I have to for workshops, swaps etc so I'm happy to get back to enjoying stamping!!

Whew, I feel so much better now! My name is Laurie and I am a SCS addict! Ok, now I must go mop the kitchen floor! Well, maybe I'll check out just a few more things on the site before that but then I really am gonna go mop I swear!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2004, 08:17 AM   #113  
Glitter Queen

Hi, I've been reading this thread and thought I would introduce myself. My name is Donna and I'm a sahm of two kids (Caitlin 6 & Andrew 3). I have been married for 10 yrs in Oct. I started stamping about 3 yrs ago and have been trying to find the time to stamp ever since.

It has been very nice getting to know all of you from this thread.
And by the way anybody from NY? I live in central NY near Cooperstown.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2004, 08:41 AM   #114  
Gabfest Goddess

Well - I started reading this thread and realized that I am more of a "stalker" than I thought. I joined this group last year and didn't do much with - too much at the time. I am Karen in live in Western Maryland. I am a SAHM to my beautiful 4yr old daughter - Madison. I am also expecting our 2nd daughter on 8/27 (only 2 months!!) - Mackenzie. My husband and I have been married almost 7 yrs (in October). I love stampin/scrappin and have been a demo for 3 1/2 yrs. It has definitely helped me keep my sanity. :lol: I love all of the artwork on this and keep tabs on it quite closely now!

Nice to meet all of you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2004, 11:18 AM   #115  
Rubber Obsessor

Wow - what a way to spend the day, surfing SCS!
I wondered who everyone was, and this was a great way to find out!
So, I am Cate (really Catherine, but a bit fed up at the moment!) and we are orignally from England. My DH got a "short term" assignment to Austin TX 7 years ago, and we are still here. I have an English daughter, a French son and an American son, thanks to my husband's job (IBM means I've Been Moved!).
I am an orphaned Demo, became a demo just over 2 years ago and then my upline quit. As her upline had also quit I felt quite alone, even though there are loads of other demos in the Austin area, I've never quite connected.
I really want to thank everyone here for sharing their ideas, as I've now got my stamps out and am wowing my husband with new (to me) techniques and ideas. I just discovered Crystal Effects and he thinks I'm amazing!
Cate
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2004, 07:43 AM   #116  
Polyshrink Goddess

Hi everyone,
I too have mostly been staying in the shadows, but would like to join the fun. I live in Fontana, California (Fontucky according to my kids, with apologies to you Kentuckians). Started as a stamper and SU demo at the same time - a year ago - and I'm definitely addicted. I love this site! You are all great and your ideas are wonderful. I especially like the faux postage technique and can't wait to try it. I have two teens, one is going to college this fall and the other is 16 and a budding stamper. I hope to recruit her when she turns 18! DH travels a lot so I have time to stamp. I'm enjoying getting to know you and one of these days I'll post something to the gallery.
Tammy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2004, 08:24 AM   #117  
Matboard Maniac

Hi everyone! This is fun! My name is Shelly. I have been married to the best guy in the world for almost 12 years. We have 3 children (11, 9, 4). I am a sahm (although when am I home?) and we homeschool. I have been a demo for 3 years. It helps keep me sane (although the kids may argue that point!). I live in Central Florida, between Daytona and Orlando and I cannot wait for convention! Can't believe it is in our backyard!!!! Feels good to come out of the closet! Now if I can figure out uploading cards and the avatars, I'll be doing good.

Shelly
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2004, 11:26 AM   #118  
Polyshrink Goddess

Default Love to stamp

Hello,

My name is Christa. I live in Idaho and have a two and a half year old boy named Garrison. I am a fairly new SU! demonstrator. I have been a SU demo since August of 2003.
I recently went back to work for a real estate agent as his client care coordinator and have found that between work and family I hardly have time to stamp. :?
I am new to this site but wanted to introduce myself. My best friend Amanda helped me discover this website and stamping. GOD BLESS HER! I look forward to learning from all of you.

Christa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2004, 12:20 PM   #119  
Pearl-ExPert

Default Hi

I too have been cruising the site for awhile and thought I should introduce myself. My name is Stefanie and I'm from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I have a wonderful husband of 31 years and two grown sons (plus one large dog Murphy and one mean cat Stinky). I have been stamping for about 5 years but didn't really get into it until about 3 years ago. In Oct. 2002 I became a demo and I love it. My stamping supplies grew from a small corner of rubbermaid containers to a full room. What the heck, I'm an empty nester and what are those rooms for !!
I love this site and can't get enough of it. It is always available at work and I click in when ever I have some downtime. Then I go home and sign on while I'm making dinner ! Oh, I forgot, I work full time for an airline who flies into Orlando (or MCO as it is known in the business). Yes, I'll be at convention, my second and I can hardly wait. It was a great deal of fun last year and this year will be too. I hope to meet some of you there.
I hope to download some of my cards as soon as I figure it all out.
There, now I feel like I can participate ! Nice meeting all of you.
Stef -
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2004, 03:48 PM   #120  
Cardstock Collector

Hello my name is Joel and I am a stalker -lol- I've been stalking for a while now but since everyone has admitted their problem I thought I might as well too

I am a SAHM of two girls Amanda (19) and Taylor (6). We live in Southern California where it just needs to get sunny so I can show up at convention with some sort of a tan

I'm a hobby-demo and just love it!!! I am really looking forward to going to convention this year. I'm going ALL BY MYSELF!!! WOOO HOOO!!! No children and no husband Dont get me wrong....I love them all to death but "calgon take me away" -lol-

I hope to get to meet some of you there!!!!

Joel
"trying to get a tan in California"
Reply With Quote Likes