Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread
Unread 10-21-2013, 08:35 PM   #1161
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Palmer View Post
That is too funny Susanne.

Tracie, thanks for the beautiful birthday card and the goodie. Love the quilted look of it.
Linda---I just asked Tom again...."Crown Vic" as in Crown Victoria station wagon....so he goes back n forth...."Merc" or "Crown Vic"

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Unread 10-21-2013, 09:40 PM   #1162
Glitter Guru

Wow, Sus ... Tom is OLD school! My man, for HIS dream car, wants a Volt or something like that It's an electric car that costs about $100,000

DT: Sketch Saturday, Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2, Bugaboo Please visit My Blog /Gallery
Unread 10-22-2013, 06:18 AM   #1163
Forum Fanatic

Kathy- Wow, really lots of activities at one day ! I would die but iīm sure you will manage it and Lilah will have lots of fun. You are a super Mom !

Joanna- Wow, snow again ? Is that normal in your area at this time ? We have beautiful sunny weather today. A very lovely fall day with almost 68° !

Susanne- The dream car from Stephan (my DH) is a Dodge Charger ! It looks so cool but itīs too expensive. At the moment we have no money for such a toy
We have had lots of american cars. My husband has always liked U.S. Cars. Mostly they were old and that often meant a lot of work and money. We had some Oldsmobile, Chevy Blazer and i donīt know the other name right now. He has also always repaired itself. For years, we are now driving Mazda. Our current Mazda 626 is 15 years old and driving ! YEAH !

Tracie - Have fun with your card kit !

Linda- Say Debra "Hello" from us. We miss her in the image group.
Unread 10-22-2013, 07:14 AM   #1164
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh my word...there is a lot going on here!

Birthdays, card kits, new cars and snow!

Susanne, so glad you now have wheels just for you; that will surely make life much easier! As for Tom's dream car, the state troopers in Iowa used to drive the Crown Victoria.

Joanna, we were supposed to have 5 inches this morning but there wasn't anything when we got up. There is just a bit of precipitation now. I hope it doesn't amount to anything as we are on the road tonight.

Kathleen, it sounds like Tuesdays will be really busy! Maybe you could put your Crock Pot to use for supper....

The last week has been busy. The volleyball girls have been asking Ivy all season to bake cupcakes for them and she hasn't, so I was surprised when she announced that she was baking cupcakes for the band cookout...for the entire H.S. band! Of course, that meant extra for the parent helpers and she wanted to give her band director a box to fill and take home...we are talking lots of cupcakes! It was so cute, because when we delivered them the kids were all cheering for her...they were really sweet, gracious, and thankful which is great to see. After the cookout, the kids marched from the H.S. to Lion's Field, via the highway...quite a production and fun for the kids. After the game, she had to make cupcakes for her second wedding, which was Saturday, so it was two late nights in a row. I worked the weekend and missed the out of town V.B. tournament. Yesterday she went to Iowa State University for a women's business conference; it's for Jr./Sr., but she was invited to. The girls had a good time. Ivy came home very impressed with the cafeteria food. I had no idea college cafeterias were so fancy. This morning was P.T. and tonight is the last V.B. game which will be a long road trip. And next Davis will start basketball! I am excited for that, since I used to play.

What are you all up to today?

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo
Unread 10-22-2013, 08:39 AM   #1165
Glitter Guru

Kathy: I agree with Imke, you ARE a super mom. I try to limit us to one activity after-school a day. The bad thing about doing it this way is that we typically have one activity every day. It's getting harder tho' with Caleb in 5th grade. He has a lot of homework every day. Your way, it's all over in one day!

Imke: Sadly yes. We get a lot of snow. It's ALWAYS cold or snowing on Halloween and the kids have to wear coats over their costumes (as opposed to where I grew up in Arizona and it was too hot to wear a fuzzy or bulky costume!) The great thing about where I live is that it is usually gone in a few days. It doesn't sit around all winter like some places. Isn't that the case in Canada, Heather and Lynn?

DT: Sketch Saturday, Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2, Bugaboo Please visit My Blog /Gallery
Unread 10-22-2013, 08:44 AM   #1166
Glitter Guru

Wow, Angela ... 5 inches is a lot of snow! I was wondering if the Volleyball coach made Ivy grumpy ... I don't think that I would bring him cuppies either.

I need vampire teeth for my Halloween party. I tried Oriental Trading Company but it was going to cost me the same amount to ship them as it was to buy them (and a few other things). I just can't see spending $20 in shipping so today I am off to see if I can find some bag stuffing things locally.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Unread 10-22-2013, 10:09 AM   #1167
Stazon Splitcoast

I agree, Kathleen is "Super Mom" indeed!

It seems I remember that Oriental Trading Company had high shipping too....

Joanna, the thing with volleyball is...the girls ASK for the cupcakes. For some reason this really annoys Ivy! When she gives away cupcakes, it has to be her idea and she gives with a cheerful heart. I have encouraged her to bake for the team, but she is very adamant when she says "no". As far as the coach, her coach is female; the Varsity coach is male and is one of her customers. Because of this, when she has extra, he will sometimes get one delivered in a little brown lunch sack. He calls her "Cupcake" (some of the kids call her "Cupcake Girl") and has taken an interest in her; he will text her to ask how she did, etc....there are a few on J.V. that he is keeping tabs on. Tonight is a bit bittersweet for me; depending on how surgery goes and her recovery, it may be her last game....

Unread 10-22-2013, 03:13 PM   #1168
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Angela, that is cute that she is Cupcake Girl, cute nick name. I know how she feels, it's so much nicer to give something to people who aren't asking/expecting it. How sweet of Ivy to bake for the band. What kind of cuppies did she make for the wedding? Hoping that she will be able to play again and that she will heal quickly from surgery. Should be fun to watch Davis playing basketball.

I don't know what Chuck's dream car would be, he loves cars, and is always looking at cars on line. He probably has 10 dream cars.

Imke, it's great that you can go with one car. Riding locally on a bike is great for the environment and good exercise, too. It's funny that you guys like American cars, a lot of Americans are very fond of German cars. People always say German engineering is the best in cars.

Joanna, snow already???? Ack, I'm not ready yet here for snow. Sounds like the kids had fun in it though. Unfortunately, it's not just Tuesdays that are out of hand. I think Thursdays are the only unscheduled day right now. Tues and Sat are crazy. But thank goodness Chuck is usually home on weekends.

I made some of those Muddy Buddies (chex cereal, choc. and PB combo), these ones are with Butterfingers. I'm feeling so sick right now, lol. Very sweet and addictive!

Off to get some dinner on the table!
Unread 10-22-2013, 03:41 PM   #1169
Stazon Splitcoast

IMKE----My last two cars (total of 19 years) were Mazda MPV's (minivans)...they were great-never really had a problem with them until the very end--the first "ice cream truck" (nickname-white minivan) was oozing everything onto the garage floor--it was 9.5 years old with a lot of miles--Tom traded it for my black MPV minivan--"Bat Mommivan" and that one lasted 11 years with 264,000 miles-but the inside of this van looked like people were murdered in it!!! Why they put tan interior in a van with kids and dogs is beyond me!!! My neighbors ran out and bought (2) Mazda's after I bought my second one!

Well, I drove my "vintage" car today--it's in the driveway! I think I am renaming it as "The Lounge"!!! It drives smoother than Tom's 2011 Honda Accord! We were laughin'; since I have the bench seat as far back as it goes (long legs here), K was sitting up front with me and said 3 of her could fit between the dashboard and the back of the front seat!!! So good to have MY OWN car again!

Unread 10-22-2013, 03:43 PM   #1170
Stazon Splitcoast

Kathy--can you share the Chex/Butterfinger recipe? I love fun snacky recipes! Thanks!

Unread 10-22-2013, 08:43 PM   #1171
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

JCI to say hello! Had doctor appointment today with dermatologist (get check up annually) and all is well! Got to make a trip to Archivers after the appointment!

Going to a craft retreat this weekend, Friday to Sunday. I have lots I need to work on, but it's getting everything packed up and always forgetting something, but getting to spend time with friends is always fun!

Need to get my "fix" of candy crush in a few minutes...I can't seem to get past level 70! *sigh*

Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!
Unread 10-23-2013, 07:22 AM   #1172
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning!

Another cool, dreary fall day here; it's DH's birthday, so I hope the sun comes out....

Vickie, do you see any changes in Archivers since they filed bankruptcy? I've been receiving email notifications from the one at the Mall of America; it's closing and they have been having a big sale. Hard to believe that they can't make a go of it in that very busy mall; it's always my favorite place to shop when we go there.

Very lackluster performance last night by the volleyball team; they played poorly and were beat by a team that wasn't good. The hosts had an amazing gym; apparently someone endowed the school system and the facility is one of the nicest I have been in. Jerseys are turned in...season over for the J.V. Ivy is trying to decide if she will play AAU or not; it depends on the timing, whether they start right away in January. I thought we would have a break, but I got an email from the band director about All State auditions; I didn't realize the band competitions were upon us.

We just got back from a dental appt. Davis gets his braces 1 week from tomorrow.

Unread 10-23-2013, 07:38 AM   #1173

Hey Susanne,
Here is the recipe, be VERY careful, this stuff is like candy crack, lol! I have had far too much already.

Butterfinger Puppy Chow - Your Cup of Cake

Angela, sorry the season didn't end with a win.

Lilah is home with a cough today, not really sick, but I didn't want her coughing all over the other little kids and toys at school. So, we stopped by a vegan bakery. It is one that one Cupcake Wars, called Papa Ganache. Really cute place. They have old fashioned cake and cupcake pans hanging on one wall. Lilah had an almond joyous cupcake, really yummy. And I brought home a half dozen for the later. It was kind of pricey. I think Ivy has the right business going, she should keep on! We might see her on Cupcake Wars, you could be her Sous Chef, Angela. It was cute, the other night when I watched the show, two of the bakers did have their moms along with them.

Glad your Dr. appt went well Vickie, that's always good! And a little shopping, too, that's fun.

Did you find the vampire teeth Jo? Target had some, I think. They had bags of spider rings, teeth, fake skeletons and all that Halloween party bag stuff.

Going to fold some wash, can't keep up on that! Hope everyone has a great day!
Unread 10-23-2013, 07:53 AM   #1174
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks for the "Puppy Chow" recipe!!! Too cute--looks lethal!

{It can't be all bad...after all it's just cereal!!!} hahaha

Speaking of cupcake places--one of the cupcake makers that was on THE SHARK has a store in our Faneuil Hall in Boston! BIG business! They have their cupcakes in a jar!

Unread 10-23-2013, 08:53 AM   #1175
Glitter Guru

Kathy: I did but they were $0.99 which I thought was kinda pricey for something that they will use once and probably throw away. Oh well, I have them and that's all that matters. One of the games that we are playing at the party is to bury a grape in a bowl full of red jello and the kids have to get the grape in their "vampire" teeth first. It should make for some good pictures (and a big ol' mess!)

We had a crazy start to the morning. TJ dropped his bowl full of cereal and it shattered, sending shards of glass and Life cereal EVERYWHERE! The dog was trying to snap up the cereal and I was trying to get the glass up before anyone stepped on it (or ate it) I barely got the kids to school on time (TJ walked out of the house without his pants OR his shoes on -- REALLY?!!)

I'm just sitting here, trying to calm my heart now and relax before I dive into making cake pops and cookies for the party.

What a morning!

Unread 10-23-2013, 08:54 AM   #1176
Glitter Guru

Sus: are the cupcakes for dieters? They can LOOK at the cuppie, but can't eat it because it's trapped in a jar?

Unread 10-23-2013, 10:50 AM   #1177
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenbee Jo View Post
Sus: are the cupcakes for dieters? They can LOOK at the cuppie, but can't eat it because it's trapped in a jar?
Haha...good question! I think its primarily for gift giving and shipping? I think the cupcake is baked and decorated and the jar is a keepsake? Have to go google it...just walked by it at Fan Hall when I was in Boston last time! Since I am not a big sweet cakey fan...didn't phase me to stop!!!

Now, pretzels or crackers in a jar...with a side of chez...!!!

Unread 10-23-2013, 10:50 AM   #1178
Stazon Splitcoast

Mail call....Thank you Linda!!! Let me take a photo of my wonderful Swappy goodies!!!

Unread 10-23-2013, 06:32 PM   #1179
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello, Ladies!

Will someone please tell me where the days are going?? All of a sudden I realize that it's been days since I checked the thread. And I'm just getting used to it being 2013 and now we are zooming into the holiday season. Yikes!

Wow -- all the snow reports! Guess I have no room to complain about our 40 degrees and rain. DH is up in Anchorage and their weather is better than ours. I'll stick with having more daylight hours, though.

Linda -- I am so sorry I missed your birthday and hope you are having a wonderful celebration week!

Angela -- I'm impressed that Ivy is in both band and volleyball. She must have amazing energy and drive!

Joanna -- I was going to suggest Target's dollar spot for the vampire teeth because at one time they had packages there.

Imke -- thank you so much for the beautiful Fall card! I really like that PTI wreath set and you definitely did it justice.
Unread 10-23-2013, 07:52 PM   #1180
Stazon Splitcoast

Jess...I know exactly what you mean-I had to write 3 checks this week and as I am writing all the other fill in spaces--my brain was asking me in the back of my head...2012...no wait..it's 2013!!! The only way I remember is b'cuz last week I had to write something that said: 10-13-13 and it looked funny!!!
Time flies have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlazarski View Post
Hello, Ladies!

Will someone please tell me where the days are going?? All of a sudden I realize that it's been days since I checked the thread. And I'm just getting used to it being 2013 and now we are zooming into the holiday season. Yikes!

Wow -- all the snow reports! Guess I have no room to complain about our 40 degrees and rain. DH is up in Anchorage and their weather is better than ours. I'll stick with having more daylight hours, though.

Linda -- I am so sorry I missed your birthday and hope you are having a wonderful celebration week!

Angela -- I'm impressed that Ivy is in both band and volleyball. She must have amazing energy and drive!

Joanna -- I was going to suggest Target's dollar spot for the vampire teeth because at one time they had packages there.

Imke -- thank you so much for the beautiful Fall card! I really like that PTI wreath set and you definitely did it justice.

Unread 10-23-2013, 07:56 PM   #1181
Stazon Splitcoast

Linda-daaaaaaaahling...thank you for the lovely goodie stash today...and I have never heard of those crackers and will break open the box later! too cute! Dare I say I am a chip and pretzel fan too? haha...I'll see the Lay's, Snider's or Cape Cod Chips truck backing into my driveway!!! It's funny--I bake-barely touch anything...but walk past the cracker aisle...NEVER!! So here goes....love everything Linda! Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails
lindas-wonderful-goodies-001.jpg  

Unread 10-23-2013, 08:11 PM   #1182
Stazon Splitcoast

You are welcome. I hope the cracker stix are okay. I've never tried them. Also all of the cut outs were done with the cameo. They don't all match the fall theme of the kit but tried to do a few different cuts.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member
Unread 10-23-2013, 08:49 PM   #1183
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

Susanne, fun kit from Linda. Susanne, your kit from me is still in the makin' !! I'm going to a weekend craft retreat and hope to at least get some images stamped to include in the kit. Did pick up a little something at Archivers for ya!

Angela, it is soooo sad that Archivers has been closing stores; the one in Indy that I go to has some up to date stock, so I did some damage to my bank account! I told my DH I'm doing my part in helping them stay open! LOL

Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week and weekend!
Unread 10-23-2013, 09:58 PM   #1184
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Palmer View Post
You are welcome. I hope the cracker stix are okay. I've never tried them. Also all of the cut outs were done with the cameo. They don't all match the fall theme of the kit but tried to do a few different cuts.
Ha-ha...I just tried them (tasty lil' sticks)...Kala had a package too! Muddy heard us opening a pack and came right up--NO NO puppy...these are not for you! Yummy!...I also just made a card from your kit for one of my friends mom who is in asst living---I have been sending her a card a month...thank you!

Unread 10-23-2013, 09:59 PM   #1185
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie Y View Post
Susanne, fun kit from Linda. Susanne, your kit from me is still in the makin' !! I'm going to a weekend craft retreat and hope to at least get some images stamped to include in the kit. Did pick up a little something at Archivers for ya!

Angela, it is soooo sad that Archivers has been closing stores; the one in Indy that I go to has some up to date stock, so I did some damage to my bank account! I told my DH I'm doing my part in helping them stay open! LOL

Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week and weekend!
OOO... Archivers...we don't have that store here! Weekend craft retreat sounds like fun--take your time--I love going to my mailbox and being surprised!

Unread 10-24-2013, 07:46 AM   #1186
Gabfest Goddess

Hey everyone! Miss you!!
Unread 10-24-2013, 07:51 AM   #1187

Heather, have you been OK? Hope you are just busy. I was thinking yesterday that I hadn't "seen" you in quite a while.

Thinking of Lena, too. She hasn't popped in for quite some time.
Unread 10-24-2013, 09:50 AM   #1188
Stazon Splitcoast

I also have been thinking of Heather and Lena. Hope you are doing okay Heather. Lena, please let us know how you are doing.

Susanne, the blue cut out is a box to put together. I forgot to cut some paper to cover the card stock. Sorry!! I just stamped the images from the stamp set you sent me.

I am hoping to color the cute image from across the hall this weekend.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Unread 10-24-2013, 01:37 PM   #1189
Gabfest Goddess

I'm good!! Just very, very busy. I have a major project at work due November 1st and I think I'm a bit behind. There are other things I do too, so I've been trying to balance everything.

The tiredness is managable, but it kinda sneaks up on me. Some nights I plan to do some work at home after Claire goes to bed and then somehow find myself on the couch, relaxing and reading instead. I haven't had much mojo at ALL, but am hoping it will return soon.

Claire's so busy. She's fun, but hard to keep up with. I think DH still enjoys staying home with her, but sometimes he finds her a challenge (of course). She's starting to talk more and figuring out what she can say to push our buttons. One of her favorite things is "one more!", which she tries out for more milk or one more story before bed. "NO more, Claire!"..."One more!!" (usually accompanied by her little finger up in the air).

I laughed the other night. Ryan said "Claire, no coloring. It's bed time. Books or bed". Claire responded "I colouring!". Oh, we're going to have our hands full.

Baby 2 is doing well. I had an ultrasound last week and everything appears fine. They moved my due date by a couple days, so new date is April 17th.
Vickie Y, Kathleen Curry and Queenbee Jo like this post.
Unread 10-24-2013, 02:42 PM   #1190
Stazon Splitcoast

Good to know Heather. Claire is at that age to question and demand. She is so cute and will eventually outgrow some of this. You do need extra rest now though so listen to your body.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Unread 10-24-2013, 02:47 PM   #1191
Stazon Splitcoast

Heather---too cute the finger up in the air "one more" omgosh....Ima sucker for cuteness! Does Claire know about her incoming lil' bro or sis? I am one of 6 kids so I never got the "one on one" treatment--heck--I was the princess after 3 boy's...but followed by 3 sister's so we were clumped by gender--the boy's bathroom, the girl's bathroom...etc...So in theory I am an oldest middle child--Funny, even today it plays a roll in our family--everyone treats me like "mom"!!! haha I hope you get some rest and play time with mojo soon--its hard juggling work/projects/new body vibes/Claire/Hubby (not all in that order of course)

Unread 10-24-2013, 03:06 PM   #1192

I didn't know a baby #2 was on the way, congrats Heather. So exciting!!!
Unread 10-24-2013, 08:04 PM   #1193
Gabfest Goddess

Sorry, Kathy, I forgot you weren't in the Mystery Image swap, which is where most of this group found out. Yes, we're expecting again. Very excited, but I also have those days when I think "what ARE we thinking!!!". LOL.

My back has been bugging me this time. I had a massage a few weeks ago and she told me it was my butt causing the problem. I guess it's usually a muscle near the sciatic nerve, so she said I was lucky it was only my butt....but ouch!! Anyway, things have been much better the last few weeks, but are starting to return, so I decided to book another massage for this weekend. Looking forward to it!!!

I still have to get my October package out and will do so soon. Maybe I can tackle it this weekend.
Unread 10-24-2013, 09:51 PM   #1194
Glitter Guru

With TJ, I had a lot of back problems (he was positioned funny) so I found a pregnancy massage therapist. She had a table with a hole positioned in the table so I could lay on my stomach even when I was the MOST pregnant. I used to look forward to that hour of just being on my tummy! You should find one. It's heaven having someone rub your back (Ken was the worst ... I swear he was trying to set a fire when he "massaged" me!)

Unread 10-24-2013, 10:06 PM   #1195
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeOnline View Post
Sorry, Kathy, I forgot you weren't in the Mystery Image swap, which is where most of this group found out. Yes, we're expecting again. Very excited, but I also have those days when I think "what ARE we thinking!!!". LOL.

My back has been bugging me this time. I had a massage a few weeks ago and she told me it was my butt causing the problem. I guess it's usually a muscle near the sciatic nerve, so she said I was lucky it was only my butt....but ouch!! Anyway, things have been much better the last few weeks, but are starting to return, so I decided to book another massage for this weekend. Looking forward to it!!!

I still have to get my October package out and will do so soon. Maybe I can tackle it this weekend.
Usually, it was after dinner--I'd have Tom come lift my tummy with his hands around me--MY GOD what a relief it was to life the weight off of my pelvis! I say go for one of of QueenieJO's massages....sounds wonderful! It's amazing how better you feel after a massage...really...just make it a monthly NEED!

Unread 10-24-2013, 10:09 PM   #1196
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen Curry View Post
I didn't know a baby #2 was on the way, congrats Heather. So exciting!!!
Ooops did I screw this up by saying something in the thread? Did you get her image (across the hall)?... This wonderful news came with the image!!!

Unread 10-24-2013, 11:30 PM   #1197
Forum Fanatic

Heather- It's always fun when children learn to talk and get to know the world. Is not it sweet when she lifts a finger for "one more". She has cribbed from you It's great to hear that everything is OK with baby No. 2.

Iīve send Lena a card some weeks ago.But since then I have heard nothing from her. I hope she's okay.

Jessica- You are welcome. Iīve made some Halloween cards for my DT work but we donīt celebrate Halloween in Germany - so i dont need cards. I random some lucky guys from here to get one. You were on of them. So, sorry for the others but i had only 4 or 5 cards !

Susanne- Awesome kit from Linda !

Angela- I keep my fingers crossed for Ivyīs surgery. Did she have a date so far ? Her nick name is super cute: cupcake girl- thatīs very nice. I hope she like it too
Unread 10-25-2013, 04:37 AM   #1198

You didn't screw up anything Susanne, Heather mentioned it yesterday. So happy for you, Heather, very exciting. I know the pain you are talking about, it may just be the butt, but main that sciatic nerve can cause PAIN! Hope your massage helps. I've seen the tables Jo mentioned, but never tried one. Sounds like it would be good to relieve the pressure and pain.

Laughing about Claire's new found independence, so funny when they can talk and start communicating. One more, is pretty cute!

Imke, great idea to send out some extra cards. Sometimes I let them pile up, then the season/holiday is over. I should just send more out. Going to try to remember to do that.

Lilah's been home sick since Wed. with a hacking cough. We were supposed to celebrate her birthday at school today with cupcakes, but it's a no go. I haven't mentioned it to here, she will be out of control if she realizes. We can reschedule it I'm sure. I just told her she is hanging out with me for one more day. As it is, she is not happy about that, she loves school.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Unread 10-25-2013, 06:12 AM   #1199
Die Cut Diva

Good Morning Ladies! If I didn't say so before CONGRATS Heather. I usually read this thread but don't always comment. I plan to do it later but sometimes this thread moves really fast!! LOL I'm off work today so looking forward to catching up on some things. I need to run over a get my flu shot this morning and going to Halloween crops tonight and again tomorrow. Nice to have two LSS's close! Sad to say that the LSS in Owensboro about 45 minutes away is closing. The owner has had some health issues and just can't keep her doors open. I feel really bad for her and will miss her pretty shop.

I'm doing the Vickie thing and sipping my Old Fashioned Donut coffee from Dunkin Donuts. WOW that have so many flavors right now!! I was looking for my favorite Cinnamon Spice but it wasn't there so trying something new.

Kathy hate to hear little Lila is not up to par, especially for her birthday. I still remember her saying "I can't take this anymore!" when she had a cold not long ago...such a cutie.

Linda hope the birthday card I sent reaches you soon, I included some images too. I know how you love to color.

The sun is shinning here and supposed to be a pretty day...a little cool but I guess its time for that to begin. Hope everyone has a fun Friday!!
Unread 10-25-2013, 11:52 AM   #1200
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks so much for the fun images and beautiful card Pat. They came yesterday. I loved it all.
GI am getting the house kinda clean. Debra and Scott are coming for my birthday party t?omorrow night. It is a fish fry and bonfire with s'mores and birthday cake.

I am locked out of my mail so excuse spelling, I am using iPad.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Closed Thread