Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-12-2007, 09:55 AM   #1  
CraZy Cat Lady
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Arrow SBCT: ScrapBook Challenge Team (Introductions)

SCS Scrapbooking CHALLENGES and Hostesses:

Monday - Inspiration Challenge (SIC) � Co-hosted by Wendy (wendella247) and Sharon (smadson)
Tuesday - Digital Challenge (DGC) - Hosted by Nicole (webseitler)
Wednesday - Variety Challenge (SBVC) - Hosted by Michele (fmtinsley)
Thursday - Thursday Challenge (Goals) - Hosted by Patti (princessp1971)
Friday - Sketch Challenge (SBSC) - Hosted by Sally (Salster)
MONTHLY - The Goal Challenge - Hosted by Lela (Lmn)

Last edited by Salster; 07-28-2011 at 07:19 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 09:59 AM   #2  
Bunny's SunnyChick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking SBSC Hostess Leader

Introducing Sally...

I was a design major in college, and have always been good at art, it is one of my true loves! Today I am a working mom of three girls, Gloria 10, Sydney 6, and Natalie 3, and I've been married to my soul mate, Gabe, for 12 years!

I've been scrapbooking off and on since Gloria was born, but I didn't discover rubber stamping until 2004. When I did, the connection between scrapbooking and stamping was a no brainer for me! Since then, my style and the quality of my pages have improved tremendously!

It's funny how I originally found SCS. I did a Google search for an acrylic stamp pad holder I'd seen on eBay, and found info in a thread. I liked what I saw here and signed up immediately!

I've been a regular to the scrapbook challenges since February 2006, and after I did my first sketch (SBSC29) I was hooked!!! My SCS resume includes guest hosting some of the regular challenges, nearly every VSBN to date, and I maintain the master list of all the scrapbook challenges (the OPD), and a separate master list of our Divas.

I am very excited to be part of the team, and I hope to live up to your expectations!

Sally's Blog: Imagine & Inspire

Last edited by stampin-sunnychick; 11-13-2007 at 08:04 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 09:59 AM   #3  
Bunny's SunnyChick

Smile SBVC - Variety Challenge

Introducing Michele...
Quote:

Originally Posted by fmtinsley
Hello Splitcoasters! My name is Michele and I live in SE Tennessee with my husband, Jeff, and two daughters, Emily and Brooke. When I am not busy being mom, taxi driver, or bookkeeper (we own a business) I can usually be found in my craft room. I started scrapbooking in 2001 when invited to a Creative Memories party. It was love at first cut! Since then I have completed numerous albums for each of my girls, family albums, Christmas albums and various other special albums. A couple of years after discovering scrapbooking, I discovered Stampin Up. I loved making my own cards as a child using construction paper, paper doilies, glitter and whatever else I was inspired to use. Stampin Up brought back those memories and I was hooked again! The creativeness found on Splitcoast Stampers has taught, inspired, and encouraged me.

I have enjoyed participating in the multitude of challenges and hosting challenges with VSBN. I am honored to be your Scrapbook Variety Challenge hostess. I hope I can inspire and encourage you like I have been by others. Come on over and join me!
Michele's Blog: Paper, Glitter and Embellies - Oh My!
Tracy H. #31511=)
"The beginning is always today!" Mary Shelley

Last edited by Salster; 08-04-2011 at 09:16 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 09:59 AM   #4  
CraZy Cat Lady

Smile Digi Challenge Hostess

Introducing Nicole...

Quote:

Originally Posted by webseitler
My name is Nicole Seitler. I�m a 35 year-old stay-at-home wife (to Travis) and mother to four beautiful children. I�m a Florida native�a rare bird indeed�who�s been moving around the East Coast for the last 10 years, only to return home to beautiful Sarasota in 2009.

It all started when I stumbled on to the wonderful world of Digital Scrapbooking one day. Ever since, I�ve had a nagging urge to learn how to make my own beautiful papers and elements. So, in the summer of 2007, I started my own posting place to share some of the things I made as I discovered more and more and more about digital design. My first [hideous] freebies from 2007 are still there and still available for download. I opened my own little shop on Digital Scrapbooking Day, November 3, 2007.
Nicole's Blog: My Bloggity Blog

Last edited by Salster; 08-04-2011 at 09:25 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 10:00 AM   #5  
CraZy Cat Lady

Talking Inspiration Challenge Gals

Introducing Wendy...

Bio coming soon!

Introducing Sharon...

Quote:

Originally Posted by smadson
Retired 2 yrs ago, after 30 years as a banker. Been married 45 years. We have two children and 3 grandchildren. I have been scrapping and stamping for about 13 years. Since retiring, I have made myself a craft room in our basement of mostly garage sale furniture and organizational storage. Love it! I work over here and DH watches sports in the adjoining room! Happy campers!

Thanks
Sharon

Last edited by Salster; 08-03-2011 at 09:35 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 10:00 AM   #6  
CraZy Cat Lady

Smile Goal Challenge Leader

It's been a while since we added the goals to the scrapbooking challenge thread, and that was all made possible by one very special lady, our Lela! :-D
So without further ado, here's a little insight about her, and I want to be the first to give her a warm welcome to the challenges!!! :mrgreen:

Introducing Lela...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lmn
I have been scrapbooking ever since I completed my first book in 2002 of our trip to Finland. Since then I've been busy creating scrapbooks for both of my sons, mini albums for all of my family (who don't scrap) and even a " Book of ME!"

My BOM is all about my full time day job as a Business Dev Mgr. It takes me all over the country and I've started taking picts and collecting neat little momento's of these trips, someday I'll enjoy looking at this book I'm sure. Right now, it helps me not be so sad when I have to leave my family.

My wonderful family consists of my DH of 20 years and 2 DS - Brandon who's 17 and JT who's 14. Their smart, funny and I love to spend time with them. They "humor" me by posing for picts OFTEN and bringing me home "memoriabilia" from events they attend that I'm not at. I figure some day they'll be GREAT DH for wives that scrapbook

I always wish I had more time to scrap (don't we all?! :rolleyes: ) but it's gotten ALOT easier since moving to OH and my DH building me a BEAUTIFUL scrap/stamp room of my own, with 1 whole wall of shelves! I can't imagine anyone not wanting to scrapbook! When I'm not in my scrap room, I teach bi-monthly classes at LSS & Community Center and coordinate local scrapping retreats in my area 4-5 times a year.

I really enjoy the Scrapbooking threads here at SCS and encourage everyone to come and play!
Lela's Blog: Living, Loving, and Laughing 4 Life

Last edited by Salster; 08-03-2011 at 09:35 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 10:01 AM   #7  
CraZy Cat Lady

Smile Goal-Getter Sidekick

The goal challenge is such a great resource all by itself, and Lela has fun stuff going on everyday of the week all month long. But we also have a great Thursday challenge over there! :-D

Introducing Patti...
Quote:

Originally Posted by princessp1971

Hi everyone my name is Patti Matejewski aka princessp1971. I am married with 3 grown children and 8 grandchildren. All excellent subject matter for my scrap pages! I went to college for nursing and just ended a wonderful 30 year nursing career when I retired last December. You would be surprised at how many nurses are into scrapping and/or card making. As a matter of fact that is how I found SCS, a co-worker told me about this wonderful site full of great ideas and challenges that she visited daily so off to see SCS I went...that was in 2007 and here I am today, hostess of the Thursday 52 week challenge! I am very excited to be a part of the challenge team and hope that I can come up with new and exciting challenges every week.

Last edited by Salster; 08-03-2011 at 09:34 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 10:11 AM   #8  
Bunny's SunnyChick

Wink Old Bios:

Brand NEW in October '08 we added the Digital Challenge!!!

Introducing Karen...

Quote:

Originally Posted by momof2stampers
I am Karen, and I am a stay-at-home mom with 2 kids and a husband. My daughter is 7 and my son is 8 years old. My husband, David is an aerospace engineer. I started scrapbooking when my son was a few months old and I was truly horrible! I gradually got better and in July 2007 I started digital scrapbooking. I have, for the first time, found a hobby (beyond reading) that I absolutely love! I can lose myself in it for hours at a time. I love it so much that I want to help others learn more about a whole new crafting medium, so I started the digital challenges. Now, I am also on the creative team for Bouquet of Pixels, a new digital scrapbooking store.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SBVC Hostess Leader
Introducing Peggy...

My name is Peggy Goehring. I was born and raised in South Dakota. My husband and I lived in the midwest until his retirement in 2002. We moved to Florida to escape the cold in August of 2003.

Most of my scrapping hours are spent doing pages on our adventures with our granddaughter, Katie whom we babysit. Once in a while I will go back and do older pictures, but I find them harder to scrap.

I have been a guest hostess for the weekly SBTC, a challenge hostess during VSBN and was the January 2007 VSBN coordinator.

Besides babysitting Katie and scrapping I quilt, sew and am active in our church.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 2008...Watch for something old to regain NEW life. This special lady has lots of fun ideas and I am super excited to see what the first order of business will be!!!

Introducing Jennipher...
Quote:

Originally Posted by stamptician

For those of you who don't know me my name is Jennipher. I am single with zero kids, one dog, two tropical fish and I've been in a wonderful relationship with the love of my life for the past 12 years. Mike is a professional photographer and totally supports my love of scrapbooking.
One of my goals/dreams is to own an online scrapbooking/rubber stamping store and be one of the Splitcoast Member Companies!
I began scrapbooking in the early 90's but, I didn't really know what I was doing. After I lost my Father in 1997 is when I decided I wanted to get serious about scrapbooking and photography. Not necessarily professional photography but just taking more everyday photos because, we realized we didn't have hardly any photos of my Dad.
In 2000 a co-worker took me to Michael's Arts & Crafts and showed me all they had to offer for scrapbooking. That was pretty much all it took. I subscribed to every scrapbooking magazine available at the time and began to purchase idea books so I could learn as much as I could.
In 2006 I discovered Stampin' Up!� through an ad in a magazine. So, I originally came to Splitcoast in 2006 because of Stampin' Up!. I wanted to learn as much as I could about stamping. I love stamping and scrapbooking equally but, scrapbooking will always be my 1st love.
I discovered the scrapbooking challenges offered here at Splitcoast and I fell even more in love with this site. However, I didn't really start participating in the challenges and uploading my work until this year.
I am so exciting about hosting the Inspiration Found Challenge and hope that I will be able to keep everyone inspired to scrap. Please join us for the challenges when you can and share your work with us. Seeing everyone's creations is my favorite part of being a part of this wonderful community. :p
~Jennipher
Jennipher's Blog: Expressions

Thursday Goal Challenge
Introducing Tami...

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRIDEofPEZ
My name is Tami but I have several nicknames. Sometimes I am Queen Latifah, Pirate Pez, or the Mocha Maiden.
I have three teenagers, Robert 19, Brian 17, and Kim 15. I live in sunny California where everything is way overpriced and we let actors be governators.
I have always been very crafty and have been stampin and scrappin for close to four years.
My demo introduced me to SCS and since then I have enjoyed the color challenges, VSBN, sketch challenges, and been involved in swaps and hosted them and just recently have been doing the Thursday challenge in the scrapbooking thread.
Have met some incredible ladies (and a few men) who continue to inspire me and challenge me to let my creative juices flow..........

SBDD Hostess Leader
Introducing Jennie...

Hey, ladies I am so excited to be working on the Diva Challenges with Tracy!! I�m Jennie Thompson. I live just south of Cleveland, Ohio with my two young children and husband of six years.

I�ve been scrapbooking for more than six years, a member of SCS for about two and a half of those. I�ve made amazing friends here and have been hugely inspired by the SCS talent and support. I�ve had big fun hostessing challenges for VSNs, VSBN, Scrapbook Theme Challenges, the Crafty Creative Croppers� Challenge, and even been named the Diva of the Week back in August of 2006!

A couple of my layouts are scheduled for publishing in upcoming magazines, and I recently had my own scrapbooking kit club, but closed it to focus more on my little ones. This is an awesome opportunity to get more involved with the scrapbooking on SCS, and I can�t thank Tracy enough. We have some great things in the works!!

Jennie's Blog: ScrappilyEverAfter

Digi Challenge Leader
Introducing Sheri...

I am a SAHM of two little boys who keep me hopping all the time. I started stamping about a year and a half ago and was introduced to SCS. I fell in love with all the challenges and then found the scrapbooking challenges on Fridays. What a great community we have here, but still it is a little of a hidden gem! As I started participating in the challenges and then eventually hostessing them, I stopped stamping and focused more on scrapping. Recently I started digital scrapbooking. It started on a whim because I was following one of my favorite scrapbookers, Hillary Heidelberg who recently started digital scrapping. It has pretty much been "downhill" from there. It combines some of my favorite things: instant gratification- you are able to get your kits and elements as soon as you pay (and in your jammies too), technology (my favorite), and last but not least- easy gifts. All you have to do is print multiple pages of a page. And when I want to clean up, all I have to do is click on the "x". What is there not to love?

Sheri's Blog: stampernmore

Assistant Cooridinator
Deets About Darcy...

Well, let's see... I am getting married in January. I have lots of family and love them all!

Now...SCS history... I have been involved with the challenges for a VERY LONG TIME! Places I hang out here on SCS...the Scrapbooking chat thread. I am involved with the VSBN's that occur here too.

Darcy's Blog: Nanny Darcy

SBC Coordinator
Introducing Tracy...

I am a southern gal living with a house full of guys...my hubby (aka: Hunny Bunny) of 5 1/2 years, my sons; ages 8 & 14, my step-son (he's 20), my pooch, and Smokey the cat lives outside as our protector. Can you say testosterone overload? I love my guys and my girl (DSD)...My G'baby is precious to us all.

I run a home daycare that keeps me hopping. I am active in my church and in the Emmaus/Chrysalis Community. Being a Christian first and foremost seems to allow the rest of my life to fall so nicely into place.

On SCS: I am the SBCT Coordinator and currently I am a DSS Coordinator (Secret Sisters). I recently looked up how long I have been involved with the ScrapBook Challenges, to my amazement I was intro'd on 2.17.2006! WOWZERS!!! Here's the challenge: SBSC32. In the past on SCS I have been: a VSN Coordinator (Jan '06) and hosted many VSN and VSBN challenges. I have even helped out with a few weekly card challenges.

Did I mention that I love scrapbooking and rubber stamping? I have been scrapbooking for about 5 or so years and stamping for about 3+ years. My love of this hobby keeps me sane along with spending time with friends that share that same passion.

Thanks for checking us out! Enjoy the challenges.

Tracy's Blog: Sunny Delights
Tracy H. #31511=)

Last edited by Salster; 08-03-2011 at 09:24 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2007, 06:30 AM   #9  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew Alumni

I'm so excited to be a part of this team and hope to bring bunches of inspiration to the scrapbooking forum!! Peggy and Sally, you have kicked off the new challenges with a bang. I can't wait for Friday to show off our first Scrapbook Diva Designer Challenge!!

and they all lived scrappily ever after - my blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2007, 06:59 AM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

thanks Jennie!

I love Sally's sketches, still need to do the second one.

Can't wait to see what you have in store for the SDDC
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2007, 10:52 AM   #11  
CraZy Cat Lady

Jennie we are ALL super excited to see what you and Sheri post on Friday...I can barely contain myself!!! *doin' a happy dance* hee hee
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-14-2007, 04:50 AM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm so excited to see all the wonderful challenges this amazing group will have for us. Friday's can't come soon enough!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-14-2007, 05:24 AM   #13  
The Amazin' Yappin' Scrapper

This is AWESOME! I can't wait! I'm especially fond of sketch challenges....LOL!

So glad I found this gem tucked away here on SCS!!!

Fan my etsy shop on Facebook: RJY Handmade Designs

Check out my etsy shop: www.rjyhandmadedesigns.etsy.com

Blog: http://rjyhandmadedesigns.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-14-2007, 02:25 PM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

I loved seeing everyone's bio. Can't wait to see the new changes.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2007, 04:44 AM   #15  
Gallery Gazer

Love the bio's also Looks like there is more fun to be had in the days ahead!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2007, 10:32 PM   #16  
Bunny's SunnyChick

I finally added my deets. Thanks for reading our info. Hugs to all!
Tracy H. #31511=)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2007, 07:43 AM   #17  

Default Talent, yes!

I'm looking forward to your challenges, Jennie! I just checked out your blog and you are very talented! Thanks for being part of the team!

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampin-sunnychickView Post
Introducing Jennie...

Hey, ladies I am so excited to be working on the Diva Challenges with Tracy!! I�m Jennie Thompson. I live just south of Cleveland, Ohio with my two young children and husband of six years.

I�ve been scrapbooking for more than six years, a member of SCS for about two and a half of those. I�ve made amazing friends here and have been hugely inspired by the SCS talent and support. I�ve had big fun hostessing challenges for VSNs, VSBN, Scrapbook Theme Challenges, the Crafty Creative Croppers� Challenge, and even been named the Diva of the Week back in August of 2006!

A couple of my layouts are scheduled for publishing in upcoming magazines, and I recently had my own scrapbooking kit club, but closed it to focus more on my little ones. This is an awesome opportunity to get more involved with the scrapbooking on SCS, and I can�t thank Tracy enough. We have some great things in the works!!

Jennie's Blog: ScrappilyEverAfter

Click here to: Join us for the Scrapbook Challenges!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2007, 07:45 AM   #18  

Default Getting to know you

It's good to learn a little about you, Sally! You have some wonderful pages and I enjoyed checking out your blog. I love getting tips like you have there, and I enjoyed last week's challenge. I look forward to doing more! Thanks for taking your time to share the challenges with us! ;)

Wendy

Quote:

Introducing Sally...

I was a design major in college, and have always been good at art, it is one of my true loves! Today I am a working mom of three girls, Gloria 10, Sydney 6, and Natalie 3, and I've been married to my soul mate, Gabe, for 12 years!

I've been scrapbooking off and on since Gloria was born, but I didn't discover rubber stamping until 2004. When I did, the connection between scrapbooking and stamping was a no brainer for me! Since then, my style and the quality of my pages have improved tremendously!

It's funny how I originally found SCS. I did a Google search for an acrylic stamp pad holder I'd seen on eBay, and found info in a thread. I liked what I saw here and signed up immediately!

I've been a regular to the scrapbook challenges since February 2006, and after I did my first sketch (SBSC29) I was hooked!!! My SCS resume includes guest hosting some of the regular challenges, nearly every VSBN to date, and I maintain the master list of all the scrapbook challenges (the OPD), and a separate master list of our Divas.

I am very excited to be part of the team, and I hope to live up to your expectations!

Sally's Blog: Imagine & Inspire

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2007, 07:50 AM   #19  

Default Two Grandmas

It's nice to meet you, Peggy. I'm a scrapping grandma too--isn't it fun?! I can relate to moving to a warmer climate--I'm originally from NY and now live in the Phoenix area. I love your challenge for today and hope to get working on a page soon, although with the holidays coming up, my time will be limited since I still work fulltime. Thanks for sharing your time and ideas with us!

Wendy

Quote:

Introducing Peggy...

My name is Peggy Goehring. I was born and raised in South Dakota. My husband and I lived in the midwest until his retirement in 2002. We moved to Florida to escape the cold in August of 2003.

Most of my scrapping hours are spent doing pages on our adventures with our granddaughter, Katie whom we babysit. Once in a while I will go back and do older pictures, but I find them harder to scrap.

I have been a guest hostess for the weekly SBTC, a challenge hostess during VSBN and was the January 2007 VSBN coordinator.

Besides babysitting Katie and scrapping I quilt, sew and am active in our church.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2007, 07:57 AM   #20  

Default Howdy

Nice to meet you Sheri. I've done a couple of digital pages and I enjoy them because I'm a computer nut and love digital programs, etc, but I own so many tools, supplies and stamps (and I'm not joking!), I can't often justify doing full digital scrapbooking, so I do some hybrid pages. I use the computer for a lot of journaling and titles, flourishes and overlays, sometimes clipart, collages, etc. I love looking at digital pages and I hope to dabble in them more now that there will be a challenge devoted to it. It will be a fun challenge!!! Thanks for your efforts!

Quote:

Introducing Sheri...

I am a SAHM of two little boys who keep me hopping all the time. I started stamping about a year and a half ago and was introduced to SCS. I fell in love with all the challenges and then found the scrapbooking challenges on Fridays. What a great community we have here, but still it is a little of a hidden gem! As I started participating in the challenges and then eventually hostessing them, I stopped stamping and focused more on scrapping. Recently I started digital scrapbooking. It started on a whim because I was following one of my favorite scrapbookers, Hillary Heidelberg who recently started digital scrapping. It has pretty much been "downhill" from there. It combines some of my favorite things: instant gratification- you are able to get your kits and elements as soon as you pay (and in your jammies too), technology (my favorite), and last but not least- easy gifts. All you have to do is print multiple pages of a page. And when I want to clean up, all I have to do is click on the "x". What is there not to love?

Sheri's Blog: stampernmore

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2007, 08:07 AM   #21  

Congrats on your upcoming marriage, Darcy! I'm sure there is a lot of wedding scrapbooking in your future! LOL Thanks for taking the time to be involved with the challenges!

Quote:

Deets About Darcy...

Well, let's see... I am getting married in January. I have lots of family and love them all!

Now...SCS history... I have been involved with the challenges for a VERY LONG TIME! Places I hang out here on SCS...the Scrapbooking chat thread. I am involved with the VSBN's that occur here too.

Darcy's Blog: Nanny Darcy

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2007, 08:23 AM   #22  

Hi Tracy! I feel like I already know you because of all the posting you've been doing in kicking off the new and fresh SB challenges! It's very exciting, and I truly appreciate all you've been doing to make the scrapbooking side of SCS all it can and should be! I'm so glad my desire to resume my neglected scrapbooking hobby came at the same time all these changes have been instituted. Thanks for all your time and efforts. I'm excited to participate in the challenges!

Quote:

Introducing Tracy...

I am a southern gal living with a house full of guys...my hubby (aka: Hunny Bunny) of 5 1/2 years, my sons; ages 8 & 14, my step-son (he's 20), my pooch, and Smokey the cat lives outside as our protector. Can you say testosterone overload? I love my guys and my girl (DSD)...My G'baby is precious to us all.

I run a home daycare that keeps me hopping. I am active in my church and in the Emmaus/Chrysalis Community. Being a Christian first and foremost seems to allow the rest of my life to fall so nicely into place.

On SCS: I am the SBCT Coordinator and currently I am a DSS Coordinator (Secret Sisters). I recently looked up how long I have been involved with the ScrapBook Challenges, to my amazement I was intro'd on 2.17.2006! WOWZERS!!! Here's the challenge: SBSC32. In the past on SCS I have been: a VSN Coordinator (Jan '06) and hosted many VSN and VSBN challenges. I have even helped out with a few weekly card challenges.

Did I mention that I love scrapbooking and rubber stamping? I have been scrapbooking for about 5 or so years and stamping for about 3+ years. My love of this hobby keeps me sane along with spending time with friends that share that same passion.

Thanks for checking us out! Enjoy the challenges.

Tracy's Blog: Sunny Delights

Last edited by wendella247; 11-16-2007 at 08:15 PM.. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-18-2007, 01:53 PM   #23  
Bunny's SunnyChick

aww girl you are too sweet. I'm so glad you joined us during all the fun. It is my pleasure to help inspire other scrappers by jazzing up these challenges but truly all the challenge credit goes to the team!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendella247View Post
Hi Tracy! I feel like I already know you because of all the posting you've been doing in kicking off the new and fresh SB challenges! It's very exciting, and I truly appreciate all you've been doing to make the scrapbooking side of SCS all it can and should be! I'm so glad my desire to resume my neglected scrapbooking hobby came at the same time all these changes have been instituted. Thanks for all your time and efforts. I'm excited to participate in the challenges!
Tracy H. #31511=)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-25-2008, 10:57 AM   #24  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew Alumni

Whoo hoo!! What an awesome group
So great to get to know all the "new guys"! LOL
I haven't been around much lately, but I still look forward to the challenges each week. Totally can't wait to see Jennipher's new challenge

and they all lived scrappily ever after - my blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-25-2008, 11:48 AM   #25  
Mad Swapper

Congrats on all the new additions! I look forward to seeing more from Lela, Tami, and Jennipher! I love all the inspiration I get from you all!

Jan 0/10
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-25-2008, 11:49 AM   #26  
Die Cut Diva

YEAH Lela, Tami, and JENN!!! You all are so awesome ...I look forward to doing the challenges!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-26-2008, 04:34 PM   #27  
kraf*T*y mama

Yay everyone!!!!

Mama to Kaden, Blake, and Ava

Origami Owl Independent Designer

Last edited by shastess; 07-26-2008 at 04:38 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-26-2008, 06:56 PM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks everyone. I am so looking forward to all the fun we will have.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-26-2008, 12:57 PM   #29  
Hardware Hotshot

man, I just came across this. I cannot tell you how lucky I am to be surrounded by such talented people, it humbles me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2008, 07:00 AM   #30  
CraZy Cat Lady

I "cleaned up" this thread and moved the bios for our current hostesses to the top...just added one for our NEW digi hostess!!!
Pleas join me in welcoming Karen!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2011, 04:32 AM   #31  
Glitter Guru

bumping to top
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2011, 10:01 AM   #32  
CraZy Cat Lady

Almost done with the updates! ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2011, 05:51 PM   #33  
Insane Embellisher

Quick Question - are all of these challenges open to digital-entries, or are these "paper-scrapbook" entries ONLY.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2011, 06:04 PM   #34  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Originally Posted by StefView Post
Quick Question - are all of these challenges open to digital-entries, or are these "paper-scrapbook" entries ONLY.
They are open to all scrapbookers - traditional and digital! We would love to have you join in the challenges.
Reply With Quote Likes