Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-16-2011, 02:01 PM   #441
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmn View Post
Jenn your page is great as always! We're so glad you're feeling better!

My Cricut all of a sudden quit working. I've only had it for 3 years and it's not like it's worn out. After spending the week trying to get Cricut Cust Srvc to answer the phone which they never did, my DH took it to his workshop to look at it. It's the Switching Adaptor (cord) that doesn't work. He found me another, plugged it in and voila! Cricut turns on ready to cut. Now I just need to see if I can order a cord. I'm going to send an email this time, I spent hours waiting for them on hold this week.
You know Lela, they make some awesome products but there customer service is definitely lacking. That is the one thing I don't like about them. Cause it's not like they are giving their stuff away!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2011, 02:04 PM   #442
Pearl-ExPert

Well ladies - no enabling, but I was very happy with the SilhouetteAmerica response I got the other day. I had a mac related problem and sent an email. I had an email back with a fix within an hr or two. I prefer e-mail vs phone for the paper trail anyway (and 3 yr olds and long phone convos don't fare well anyway.)

Jan 0/8
YTD: 4 pp every 2 weeks; 0/104
2013/30?pp 2012/50 pp 2011/54pp; 2010/96pp ; 2009/122pp
My Gallery
Old 01-16-2011, 02:06 PM   #443
Stazon Splitcoast

Lightbulb Let's have a scrap n chat all day tomorrow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie's Pantry View Post
well... I normally don't spend time here on Sunday's but I am in need of some girl chat! I miss the good old days when we would all hang here and chat, while we enjoyed our favorite snacks and scrapping photos.

SO I thought maybe I would check in and see if anyone was around, while my guys play their guy games on the xbox...
Hey there Miss Anavon. I'm just hopping on for a moment. On Sunday nights we go out to dinner with Mike's parents and I have to get dressed and ready to go. I too miss the good ole days. Tomorrow is a Holiday, so maybe a lot more of us will be on here and we can have a scrappin' and chattin' party. Sound good to anyone?
Old 01-16-2011, 02:06 PM   #444
Matboard Maniac

Any one else having problems logging on here today? All day I've been getting the error message "Database Error." I sneaked in somehow this time through Facebook, but it won't let me go to page 11 of this thread, keeps giving me the same message. And some pages in the gallery it will let me see, others it will not. Anybody else having this problem?
Old 01-16-2011, 02:16 PM   #445
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMtnScrap View Post
Any one else having problems logging on here today? All day I've been getting the error message "Database Error." I sneaked in somehow this time through Facebook, but it won't let me go to page 11 of this thread, keeps giving me the same message. And some pages in the gallery it will let me see, others it will not. Anybody else having this problem?
I had trouble earlier in the day. In the past I've had troubles and have had to clear out my cookies and sign back in...
Old 01-16-2011, 02:19 PM   #446
Gallery Gazer

You can also learn a lot about the Cricut on You Tube...it's where I usually go if I'm trying something new...but I do still need to learn more. I also have the original Silhouette but with all the updates and new software I no longer know how to use it...I need to call to see if they can send me a manual...I hate sitting on the computer reading the manual.

Must've done too much scrapping yesterday...I'm struggling today
Old 01-16-2011, 02:40 PM   #447
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: "In a state of somewhere.... Somewhere between Motherhood and Grandma should!"

I am here, just trying to get dinner on the table! I made Spicy Asia Chicken & Rice (without the spicy). Nobody wants to stop playing and eat, so I guess I will eat without them...

MP.... How's Florida! I think I am in need of a trip to see my babies and come scrap with ya.

Michelle... my nap didn't work either and I am being really anti-social over it too!

I am glad to see so many new faces here and the gallery is looking really good with a lot of creative stuff. I am getting really excited for the New VSBN.
OLW: Joy
Old 01-16-2011, 02:40 PM   #448
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: "In a state of somewhere.... Somewhere between Motherhood and Grandma should!"

.... so the system likes to double post tonight?
Old 01-16-2011, 02:45 PM   #449
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamptician View Post
Hey there Miss Anavon. I'm just hopping on for a moment. On Sunday nights we go out to dinner with Mike's parents and I have to get dressed and ready to go. I too miss the good ole days. Tomorrow is a Holiday, so maybe a lot more of us will be on here and we can have a scrappin' and chattin' party. Sound good to anyone?
Hey Miss Jenn.... It's really good to see you. I hope you are feeling much much better. I would love to hang out tomorrow, but I have to scoop the ice cream!
Old 01-16-2011, 02:58 PM   #450
Proud Fan Club Member

I can't post comments today in the gallery. But I will go try to clear my cookies...That in itself sounds funny!
Hey...Annie's Pantry, I will eat. Serve me up some chicken and ice cream!

Sharon

BLOG: Foxy Stamping
Featured Stamper 633
QFTD 158
Scrapbook pages 170 as of 11/30/19
Old 01-16-2011, 03:14 PM   #451
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
MP.... How's Florida! I think I am in need of a trip to see my babies and come scrap with ya.
Is more than one here now???? The weather was crummy today but I guess we can't complain since we're the only state that hasn't had snow...still, not the best time to vacation if you're going to put out $$$$. DD2s b-day is March 4 and it seems like that's the time the weather starts turning for the better.
Old 01-16-2011, 03:15 PM   #452
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by awjmgmom View Post
Well ladies - no enabling, but I was very happy with the SilhouetteAmerica response I got the other day. I had a mac related problem and sent an email. I had an email back with a fix within an hr or two. I prefer e-mail vs phone for the paper trail anyway (and 3 yr olds and long phone convos don't fare well anyway.)
Valerie, I never realized that the Silhouette was compatible with the MAC...not that I need another machine. I love my MAC but it sometimes is limiting.
Old 01-16-2011, 03:16 PM   #453
Glitter Guru

I have finished two pages today, the first one is the another page the "The Tree" layout with my gs. I had used the same papers for the L/O in my gd album.
The second page is one I had been avoiding for a couple of months as it is not the wedding I have invisioned for my oldest gd. I was not sure what to do with the pictures of her wedding reception but decided I do not have the power to tell her what to do or how to live her life and I have only 1 chance to be a part of my first grandchilds wedding. If they are happy and have a marrage that lasts as long as mine that is all I can ask. Besides, they are the ones that will have to explain to their kids...............

Ever After
Feb7
2016-230/250, 2017-183/200, 2018-207/150
2019-176/200
Old 01-16-2011, 03:20 PM   #454
Gallery Gazer

We just got back from JB Dawsons. I made a beef rump roast in the crockpot today but we had a coupon for $10 off a check of $25 or more and Sundays after 4 kids eat free so we couldn't pass up the opportunity. Did have to wait over 1/2 hr to get seated since we didn't get there until 5:30 but DGS had his DSi to play with so all was good and I love their smoked pull pork. Tomorrow I've got to work so no hanging for me unless I just watch this thread and comment.

I spent an hour today looking for chronological photos of DGS from age 1 to 2 for his next "yearly" page. Unbelievably I could only find 2 pictures of him during Feb 2006.. it's reminding me I've got to take more pics of him now or I won't have monthly pics to put on his pages!

I got the database error this morning as well but then this afternoon all seemed OK.
Old 01-16-2011, 03:20 PM   #455
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamcan View Post
Wow! 2011!
It's such a good feeling to arrive at something new. New Year, new promises, new fortune, new opportunity, new resolutions, new friends, new challenges. There are so many New Years challenges especially in our scrappy world.
Did you sign up for a year long challenge? Are you documenting this new year a special way. Have you made resolutions? Is there a word or statement you've chosen?
How about sharing whatever fun new way you have chosen to start your scrappy New year!

My challenge for 52 week Thursday challenge is do something new. There is always so much new info in the scrapbook world. A challenge that introduces us to something new each week is a great way to keep it new. New trends, colors, techniques, products, ideas- 52 weeks of learning something new.

I have started my New Year by scrapping my word (or words) for 2011. I chose the word CREATE. This year I plan to create everyday. My new statement is "create the life I want". I hope you join me each week as we share a fun new way to get scrappy.

My layout

SBC11Jan gallery
Awesome challenge Tam. I think I will try this out by trying a new scrapping style for this challenge. I'm trying to go more towards a clean/graphic, less cluttered approach but it is hard.
Old 01-16-2011, 03:24 PM   #456
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewflake View Post
I have finished two pages today, the first one is the another page the "The Tree" layout with my gs. I had used the same papers for the L/O in my gd album.
The second page is one I had been avoiding for a couple of months as it is not the wedding I have invisioned for my oldest gd. I was not sure what to do with the pictures of her wedding reception but decided I do not have the power to tell her what to do or how to live her life and I have only 1 chance to be a part of my first grandchilds wedding. If they are happy and have a marrage that lasts as long as mine that is all I can ask. Besides, they are the ones that will have to explain to their kids...............

Ever After
Boy...after that lead in I just had to look I think you did a lovely job with the picture! I really liked that flourish you used.
Old 01-16-2011, 03:24 PM   #457
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Ever After

Love what you did with this page!

Sharon

Featured Stamper 633
QFTD 158
Old 01-16-2011, 03:25 PM   #458
Glitter Guru

And YES the quote for Ever After is symbolic!
Feb7
2019-176/200
Old 01-16-2011, 03:28 PM   #459
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Valerie, I never realized that the Silhouette was compatible with the MAC...not that I need another machine. I love my MAC but it sometimes is limiting.
Jenn - they just improved it in the last 6 months... you no longer need Illustrator (although I have it because my dh is a graphic designer). It has a glitch with the letter "e", but they send you a link to fix it. I also joined a users group on yahoo and I picking up that they've made lots of upgrades in the past year to make it very versatile. I even saw a tutorial on their site last week for turning any jpg in to a cutting file. I'm limited by having to sit at the computer to use it, but the possibilities are endless! (Later I'll be making rings for Neptune for my son's school project and I think I'll be downloading a space shuttle for a page for a class field trip.)

Jan 0/8
YTD: 4 pp every 2 weeks; 0/104
2013/30?pp 2012/50 pp 2011/54pp; 2010/96pp ; 2009/122pp
My Gallery
Old 01-16-2011, 04:11 PM   #460
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by smadson View Post
I can't post comments today in the gallery. But I will go try to clear my cookies...That in itself sounds funny!
Hey...Annie's Pantry, I will eat. Serve me up some chicken and ice cream!

Sharon
Okay... sounds good! Here you go....

Spicy Asian Chicken

Ingredients

* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 tablespoon sesame oil
* 2 tablespoon peanut oil
* 1/2 cup minced onion
* 1 teaspoon minced garlic
* 1 teaspoon minced ginger
* 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
* 1/4 cup lime juice
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1/2 cup plum sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ)
* 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
* 1/4 cup water
* 1/4 cup Honey
* 1 teaspoon mustard
* 1 teaspoons kosher salt
* 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
* 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts

Directions

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.

In a small saucepan set over medium-high heat, add the olive, sesame and peanut oils. Once the oils are hot, about 30 seconds, add the onions to the pan and cook, stirring often until the onions are soft and slightly translucent, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the garlic, ginger, cinnamon to the pan and cook for 30 seconds. Deglaze the pan with the lime juice and soy sauce. Once the juice has reduced by half, add plum sauce, crushed red pepper flakes, water and mustard. Reduce the heat to a gentle simmer and cook the sauce for 5 minutes. Remove the sauce from the heat and discard the cinnamon stick and star anise. Reserve the sauce until ready to use.

Combine the kosher salt and Chinese five-spice in a small bowl and stir to mix well. Season the chicken with the salt mixture and set aside for 20 minutes.

Cook the chicken on a medium hot grill for 2 minutes then turn 45 degrees and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Turn the chicken over and cook for 2 minutes before rotating it 45 degrees to cook for a final 2 minutes. Remove the chicken from the grill and place on a sheet pan that has been lined with aluminum foil. Squeeze lime juice over chicken, brush the chicken with the barbecue sauce, and place the sheet pan in the oven. Cook the chicken for 5 minutes, remove from the oven and serve while warm.

Then Dessert is COLDSTONE ICE CREAM!!!! (Peanut Butter Cup Perfection)
Attached Thumbnails
photo-jan-16-8-05-52-pm.jpg  

Last edited by Annie's Pantry; 01-16-2011 at 04:41 PM..
Old 01-16-2011, 04:16 PM   #461
Glitter Guru

Yum!
Feb7
2019-176/200
Old 01-16-2011, 04:25 PM   #462
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Wink Agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary_Pat419 View Post
I think SCS has been on and off wonky all day. Also, Sunday use to be a non-upload day unless you're in the Fan Club...not sure if that's still the way or not. If so, you may not see anything under your Gallery/Album until Monday...
I can't even get some comments to post! I gave up and will try again later. Not sure what's up with it today
Old 01-16-2011, 04:27 PM   #463
Glitter Guru

Annie, I have sesame oil, peanut oil, cinnomom sticks, and star anise............I am assuming you replace them with olive oil, 1/8 tesp. cinnamon and I don't know what else. Do you have the amounts for the other ingred. listed in the directions? And what would I leave out if they are used?
Feb7
2019-176/200
Old 01-16-2011, 04:35 PM   #464
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Yup!

Quote:
You know Lela, they make some awesome products but there customer service is definitely lacking. That is the one thing I don't like about them. Cause it's not like they are giving their stuff away!
You are SO right Jenn! I have hands free dialing hooked up in my vehicle so I would call and hold on my way to an appointment and NEVER would anyone answer. I tried at least 6-7 times this week at different times. I just couldn't get through. I'm SO glad my DH was able to look at it. Saved me alot of $$ buying a cord. They were "sold out" at Cricut and we laughed because of course they don't want to sell you a cord. I found one on Amazon and it will be here before I get home from this trip.

I'm glad because my friend let me borrow her 2 New CM Cricut Carts and I want to use them before she comes back for a visit the first week of Feb.
Old 01-16-2011, 04:37 PM   #465
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking WOW!

Anavon your recipe sounds YUMMY! I'm going to have to print that out and save it to try when I get home
Old 01-16-2011, 04:45 PM   #466
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Annie, I have sesame oil, peanut oil, cinnomom sticks, and star anise............I am assuming you replace them with olive oil, 1/8 tesp. cinnamon and I don't know what else. Do you have the amounts for the other ingred. listed in the directions? And what would I leave out if they are used?
okay, I fixed the recipe. I cut and pasted from my recipe file and forgot to make the changes to the ingredients. I leave out the star anise because, because we don't like the flavor it gives.

Sorry about that. I posted the ingredients and then went and ate with my family and came back to post the directions, I forgot to make the changes.
Old 01-16-2011, 04:46 PM   #467
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmn View Post
Anavon your recipe sounds YUMMY! I'm going to have to print that out and save it to try when I get home
Where are you????
Old 01-16-2011, 05:33 PM   #468
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Okay... sounds good! Here you go....

Spicy Asian Chicken

Ingredients

* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 tablespoon sesame oil
* 2 tablespoon peanut oil
* 1/2 cup minced onion
* 1 teaspoon minced garlic
* 1 teaspoon minced ginger
* 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
* 1/4 cup lime juice
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1/2 cup plum sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ)
* 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
* 1/4 cup water
* 1/4 cup Honey
* 1 teaspoon mustard
* 1 teaspoons kosher salt
* 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
* 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts

Directions

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.

In a small saucepan set over medium-high heat, add the olive, sesame and peanut oils. Once the oils are hot, about 30 seconds, add the onions to the pan and cook, stirring often until the onions are soft and slightly translucent, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the garlic, ginger, cinnamon to the pan and cook for 30 seconds. Deglaze the pan with the lime juice and soy sauce. Once the juice has reduced by half, add plum sauce, crushed red pepper flakes, water and mustard. Reduce the heat to a gentle simmer and cook the sauce for 5 minutes. Remove the sauce from the heat and discard the cinnamon stick and star anise. Reserve the sauce until ready to use.

Combine the kosher salt and Chinese five-spice in a small bowl and stir to mix well. Season the chicken with the salt mixture and set aside for 20 minutes.

Cook the chicken on a medium hot grill for 2 minutes then turn 45 degrees and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Turn the chicken over and cook for 2 minutes before rotating it 45 degrees to cook for a final 2 minutes. Remove the chicken from the grill and place on a sheet pan that has been lined with aluminum foil. Squeeze lime juice over chicken, brush the chicken with the barbecue sauce, and place the sheet pan in the oven. Cook the chicken for 5 minutes, remove from the oven and serve while warm.

Then Dessert is COLDSTONE ICE CREAM!!!! (Peanut Butter Cup Perfection)
Sounds good and looks good! Where do you get the 5 spice Chinese powder?
Regular grocery store?

Thank you for the recipe. I need new stuff!! I do same ole same ole all the time!

I have some questions.In the VSBN info, it says you can't combine challenges.
So when we do a page for VSBN, can we or can we not count it for a monthly goal?
Another question: For FeB do we get a new thread with new keyword?

Thanks for including me in your group. Really am looking forward to getting 60 pages done in 2011! (or more)

I can't believe how many pages some of you have already done! (especially Sharon-(Sewflake)!

Sharon

Featured Stamper 633
QFTD 158
Old 01-16-2011, 05:54 PM   #469
Crimping Master

Thanks for the welcome! Off to check out info on VSN.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:06 PM   #470
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Sounds good and looks good! Where do you get the 5 spice Chinese powder?
Regular grocery store?

Thank you for the recipe. I need new stuff!! I do same ole same ole all the time!

So when we do a page for VSBN, can we or can we not count it for a monthly goal?

Thanks for including me in your group. Really am looking forward to getting 60 pages done in 2011! (or more)

I can't believe how many pages some of you have already done! (especially Sharon-(Sewflake)!

Sharon
You are very welcome. I get my 5 spice Chinese powder at a store here in SC called "Old World Market", but I have lived all over the US and depending where you live I could give you some hints in where to shop.

VSBN is great fun and yes all pages count towards our monthly goals. What we are saying is basically you need to complete a page for each VSBN challenge that you choose to play. But we have never been know to toss someone out, just because they like to combine. The main goal on the goal threads are to make new friends, chat, scrap and in the infamous word of a very wise scrapper "drop them while they're HOT!" (by the way.... LELA... where is that girl... "OH CK, WHERE ARE YOU?)

And yes for FEB, there will be a new thread and keyword. Lela will post a link here to the next thread...
Old 01-16-2011, 07:04 PM   #471
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Well Michele, I've had the original Cricut since 2006 and I did not use it like I should. Mike knew I really wanted the Expression (so that I could cut out a decent size card using some of the cooler card cartridges that I had bought) but I just couldn't justify the purchase since I felt like I wasn't putting the baby one to good use. So, he surprised me with the Expression for Christmas. It was one of the Plum colored limited edition ones that WalMart had. Now, I have them both set up on stations in my craft room and they're plugged in and ready to go. I think this makes it easier to use. I'm also taking a class at My Creative Classroom to fully learn how to use all the bells and whistles on the Expression as there is definitely a learning curve to it.
I got the baby bug for Christmas 2006 and finally got the Expression this past May for Mothers Day. I kept telling myself that I didn't need it since I had the baby one but I really like being able to cut larger stuff. I have had them both set up and running on projects before. I agree about having them set up. Do you have the software or Gypsy? I have the software on my laptop and when my youngest dd is using my laptop it takes me a while to figure out how to use the cricut without the software. LOL!
Old 01-16-2011, 07:14 PM   #472
Compulsive Stamper

Love it!

I'm in too!
Old 01-16-2011, 07:22 PM   #473
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Sharon
Hi Sharon, yes you can include pages done during VSBN towards your monthly goals. I think they mean you can't combine VSBN challenges.
Old 01-17-2011, 03:54 AM   #474
Stampin' Fool

FINALLY got into my scrap room yesterday with my nieces. Didn't get any pages done but I bought wooden letters to spell out the baby's name (Phoenix) and am altering those to go on the walls- so exciting. Then baby shower favors will be next probably. At least I'm IN there- have only worked on one project since we moved to Kansas in July!

It's a work day for me but I hope all of you who have off get your mojo goin'!
Old 01-17-2011, 05:59 AM   #475
Glitter Guru

Thank you Annie P for telling us where you found the Chinese spices, we have a World Market 3 miles from the house. You can bet I will be picking some up.

I am in the scraping mood early this year, plus, my kids are grown, my grand kids are all in school or on their own, my mom is healthy for an 85 year old and lives less than a mile away, my DH is on his computer most days in another room with TV going.

I have my craft room to myself!!!! Were I am either paper crafting, reading, knitting (just took that up & have a scarf almost done) or on my PC. No kids until 2:30 and that is only until 4 or 4:30.
Feb7
2019-176/200
Old 01-17-2011, 06:46 AM   #476
Hardware Hotshot

Morning all. Boy is this thread rockin'
Scrappin' today.
My dd just returned from her school trip to China and she has some amazing pics. We are also making gift holders for gifts she bought for friends.
I am behind on my family pages, I haven't even finished her last trip (Russia). I'm going to do 8x8's albums for each....soon lol.

Goals for 2014
Dec.

5 cards a week:_260__
2 Layouts a week:_104__
My Papercrafting Blog
My Gallery

Old 01-17-2011, 07:47 AM   #477
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamcan View Post
Morning all. Boy is this thread rockin'
Scrappin' today.
My dd just returned from her school trip to China and she has some amazing pics. We are also making gift holders for gifts she bought for friends.
I am behind on my family pages, I haven't even finished her last trip (Russia). I'm going to do 8x8's albums for each....soon lol.
Wow! She's quite the world traveler...sounds exciting! What wonderful experiences for her!
Old 01-17-2011, 08:01 AM   #478
Glitter Guru

Wow, ladies, have we got a FAR OUT, FAB, AWESOME VSBN planned for you! As a hostess I am privy to the challenges early and they are great! You will want to make plans to join us for the mini on Jan. 29th and the main event on Feb. 5th & 6th.
Old 01-17-2011, 10:16 AM   #479
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmtinsley View Post
I got the baby bug for Christmas 2006 and finally got the Expression this past May for Mothers Day. I kept telling myself that I didn't need it since I had the baby one but I really like being able to cut larger stuff. I have had them both set up and running on projects before. I agree about having them set up. Do you have the software or Gypsy? I have the software on my laptop and when my youngest dd is using my laptop it takes me a while to figure out how to use the cricut without the software. LOL!
I have the Gypsy because the Design Studio software itself is not MAC compatible which I think is very poor decision making. Apple is very big these days and I just don't get companies who design something and leave out MAC users. More and more people are switching to MACS.
Old 01-17-2011, 10:18 AM   #480
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmtinsley View Post
Wow, ladies, have we got a FAR OUT, FAB, AWESOME VSBN planned for you! As a hostess I am privy to the challenges early and they are great! You will want to make plans to join us for the mini on Jan. 29th and the main event on Feb. 5th & 6th.
Sounds like fun!