Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Scrapbook Goals (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/scrapbook-goals-200/)
-   -   September Scrappin' and Chatter - sbc21sep (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/scrapbook-goals-200/september-scrappin-chatter-sbc21sep-639439/)

Lmn 09-01-2021 01:35 PM

September Scrappin' and Chatter - sbc21sep

Scrappin' Challenge 2021 Can you believe this is our 13th year of Scrappin' Goal Challenge?!

We sure completed an AWESOME number of pages together in 2009 through 2020 and I'm looking forward to MORE Scrap pages together in 2021! Let's keep scrappin'. It was SO fun to chat about and see everyone's pages,goals and ideas for completing LOTS of scrapbook pages in 2021! Many had a common theme - get more pages done, use what's in our stash, meet new scrapping friends, plan time/crops... What fun we'll have sharing ideas, cheering success, keeping the motivation and making new friends. Our scrap goal isn't all about getting pages done, it's also about enjoying the process!

Please feel free to join at any time!

Here's the CHALLENGE. Each person can share their page goals, pages and ideas. for those of use who like Annual Goals, we will have a better shot at meeting our yearly goal if we break it down by month. *In this thread, we track our monthly goals. We find it helps us keep getting pages done which is good for all of us. You choose your own scrapbook page goal and monthly spend goal. You may select 2, 3, 5, 50 pages....you choose. The idea is to be flexible so if you know you're going to be really busy, you can reduce the number one month or if you're going to a couple crops or scrap weekends, up the number. This also works for the budget. Each month, you can change your goals depending on your calendar!

The whole goal of the challenge is to get lots of pages done all the while enjoying sharing with Virtual Friends. Are you UP for the CHALLENGE?Come and Play in the 2021 Scrapbook Challenge!

Here's to Meeting our Scrapping Goals & Meeting New Friends! We'd love to "oohh" and "aahh" over your pages so please post with key word "sbc21sep

Lmn 09-01-2021 01:37 PM

September Scrappers

September Scrappers
* come and play *

Jayne (scs Ozpom) -
Amy (scs ShirleysGirl) - 10
Lela (scs Lmn) - 40
Sharon (scs Sewflake) -
Tanya (scs Daizees) - 12
Cheryl (scs Motherload) -
Sharon (scs SMadson)
Lou Ann (scs Crooked Stamper) - 12

Lmn 09-01-2021 01:37 PM

Work On It Wednesday

Happy 2021 Scrappy SCS Friends

This year instead of "Challenges" we're going to have a new opportunity for Inspiration. It's called,

Working On It Wednesdays

Each Wednesday a Hostess will post an Inspiration Idea, Question, Discussion, Picture, Sketch, Link to a past Challenge, a new challenge ... just something that may inspire a page.

We will keep track of how many each of us participate in by doing a page/card from what's posted. Hopefully at the end of 2021, we'll have 52 more cards or scrap pages from our Wednesday happenings.

I'm hoping by keeping it more casual, we'll get others who are willing to help do a post for the week so it doesn't fall to the same people all the time? It should mix it up some.

All of the Wednesday Posts will be Listed here in our Thread so you don't have to go looking for it.

The Work On It Wednesday Posts will be in the following Post

Lmn 09-01-2021 01:41 PM

Work On It Wednesday List

090121 - Inspiration Leaves
090821 - Inspiration Applies
091521 - Inspiration Pumpkin Spike
092221 - Inspiration Sweaters
092921 - Inspiration

080421 - Scraplift Gallery of PrincessP1971
080421 - (Scraplift a Page About Sisters)
081121 - Scraplift Gallery of Christy S
081821 - Scraplift Gallery of Elizabeth G
082521 - Scraplift Gallery of AnniePanda

070721 - Use the color Blue or Purple
071421 - Use the word MOJO to Inspire a Page
072121 -
072821 -

060221 - Use Larger Pictures (i.e. School) or collage of Pictures to make One
060921 - Use Washi Tape
061521 - Use the Color Yellow
062221 - Use Card Sketch/VSN Challenge for a Page
062921 - Use the Color Green

Lmn 09-01-2021 01:42 PM

YTD Scrappers through August 2021

Tanya (scs Daizees) - 88 +1
Lela (scs Lmn) - 176
Amy (scs Shirley'sGirl) - 86
Cheryl (scs Motherload)
Lou Ann (scs Crooked Stamper) -

Shirleysgirl 09-01-2021 01:42 PM

Sept goal 10. Managed that in August so will try the same again.
YTD 86/125.

I did not get any of the scrap lifts completed for last month’s Wed challenges, so hope to get to those this month as well.

Lmn 09-01-2021 01:43 PM

VSBN * VSBN * VSBN * VSBN * VSBN *

Oh Yeah .... we're having VSBN this month .... stay tuned for the details

Crooked Stamper 09-02-2021 04:05 AM

I'll make my goal 12 for September. I'm know I'm late to the game but I'd like to set a YTD goal of 57. That will be the 9 for August + 12 for the next 4 months. If I can get that many done I'll be thrilled!

daizees 09-02-2021 09:15 AM

For August, I got 8/12 and I just linked up the last two:

Snowy Thanksgiving

For September, I'm going to shoot for 12 again, and see how it goes! But preschool has started up so that is 3.5 hours a week "to myself". :)
The basement bedroom is coming along, the next step is to build the shelves and hang the closet rack, then paint! And that's in my husband's "spare time". So I'm getting closer to my own space, but not today, hahaha....
I hope you all are well!

AnniePanda 09-04-2021 04:18 PM

Hey you scrappy ladies! Long time since I've stopped by to chat. Just want to see how you all are now-a-days. Crazy days they are.
I have scrapped some, also working on a bed quilt using the New York Beauty pattern for my DD. Made other sewing items, too.Early in 2020 I made lots of masks for family and friends.
I go through spells of cards, pages and sewing.
Lela, you got my attention with the promise of VSBN! I'll be checking in on you this month!

Ozpom 09-08-2021 07:08 PM

Hi Joyce Ann good to hear from you. Since DTGD I’ve hardly created but am taking an online class on MM and hope to try that. I’ve got lots of unfinished projects and no mojo at present. Life’s busy this end. Waving to you all and sending hugs

Lmn 09-08-2021 08:08 PM

Me Too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lmn (Post 22110916)
Oh Yeah .... we're having VSBN this month .... stay tuned for the details

YES! I'm excited too JoyceAnn! It's been awhile.

I'm already on a Scrappy roll ... I went to a CROP last weekend and finished 24 pages so I hope to add to it ....

Lmn 09-15-2021 07:42 PM

Whew September

It's quiet here this month ... maybe you're all feeling like I am, it's flying by and I've been busy, busy!
Mostly work, I do have a couple scrap pages to upload, I had hoped to have more but doesn't seem to be working out this month

Are you all busy?

Crooked Stamper 09-16-2021 04:54 AM

I increased my goal & haven't done a thing this month except pick out 2 sketches. My DGS asked me to make him a quilt so I've been trying to get the top done so I can send it out to be quilted. I finished the putting the blocks together last night & hope to work on the borders today! Then my main focus will be scrapping!

Shirleysgirl 09-16-2021 05:16 AM

I am also at a slow start to the month. Hard to believe we are already half way through it. We have been without internet for a week, but that did nothing to give me any more time for scrapping as you would think! Hubs is out of town for a few days next week, so hope to jump on my scrap train and be full steam ahead then. I am enjoying my time as a Dirty Girl, but find I do spend more time on those cards trying to think through the theme more than my normal messy madness. So with September up in the gallery and all of my September birthday cards and my ATC group sent out in the mail I hope to move to pages.

sewflake 09-22-2021 10:02 AM

Hey it doesn’t look like I showed up this month but I’ve been busy scrapping. Went to Branson Missouri to a crop and met up with some friends, did 11 pages there plus a few more before leaving home.
I am beginning to lose track of how many I have done this year but it’s OK as I am scrapping!!

Shirleysgirl 09-30-2021 06:46 AM

Sharon you were 45 minutes from me in Branson!!!! Did your crop include a visit to Scrapbooks Forever? That is my absolute favorite store! I hope you got to stop there.

I’ve only done a few pages this month and haven’t uploaded them. Too many irons in the fire at the moment. Hope everyone is doing well even if busy with Life outside of scrapping.

Crooked Stamper 09-30-2021 07:56 AM

Boy, I got nothing this month!! Kept thinking I'd get a few pages done but didn't. I did finish my DGS's quilt & it's off to the quilters. Also worked on favors for our local SCS shoebox event for November.

Lmn 10-02-2021 12:58 PM

October Is Here

Here's a NEW Month .... October