Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Scor-Pal (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/scor-pal-168/)
-   -   Score Tape? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/scor-pal-168/score-tape-542422/)

stampforariethan 11-16-2011 03:56 AM

Score Tape?

Is the Score Tape the tape that is similar to sticky strip? Does it hold up as well as sticky strip?

TIA
Heather

Siberian Stamper 11-16-2011 05:07 AM

They are similar and it is wonderful! I use it all the time and love the quality - worth every penny!

stampforariethan 11-16-2011 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siberian Stamper (Post 18928399)
They are similar and it is wonderful! I use it all the time and love the quality - worth every penny!

Awesome! I think I'm going to buy some. I use sticky strip for a lot of projects, and I am so sick of the red peel off part sticking to everything from the static. LOL Also, it seems like you get a lot more of the Score tape for the price. 27 yards compared to 10 yards. Not too shabby!

Thank you!

Crafter 4 Life 11-16-2011 06:11 AM

I prefer Miracle Tape (www.stampo.com) to ScorTape. I found ScorTape to be too gummy. The MT comes in 55 yd spools and is reasonably priced. It is priced according to the width you order. It also come in sheets.

I use it when I need stronger adhesive tape than my ATG.

crafts4thesoul 11-16-2011 07:00 AM

everytime I go to this website it closes on me. I even tryed just going to goggle and opening it.

Johanna7 11-24-2011 09:31 AM

Love it

I have the 1/8", 1/4" & 1/2". I use them all but prefer the 1/4 & 1/2 inch. The 1/8" is a bit too thin. Good for some skinny letters though if you put names on cards and such.

I have been using it for years and love it. Also love my Scorpal and Scor buddy.

Not fussy on the red stuff either. Never bought it but used it at crops and such.

You can tear the scor tape if you wish but I prefer to cut it but when scissors are not at hand, I have torn it and it works just fine.

mayjoynstamp 11-24-2011 03:05 PM

Hi, Scoretape comes in different sizes/ widths as you need it. Also comes in sheets and rolls ( for hard core tape projects. )

I've used it to hold glitter and make boxes or books and cards of course. If you use it you can tear it without scissors so that's a bonus when the scissors are on the table somewhere! You can work fast and do a lot of projects very quickly with it. I only wish for it to come in a dispenser now! :rolleyes: then I guess you may as well use an ATG gun.!

Red sticky tape is very sticky & even will take off a layer of skin from my fingers! Once it's stuck ... It's stuck! Taking off the red stuff is a mess and a pain sometimes and you have to always have sharp scissors handy. Small projects it's okay. It also comes in a few sizes as well. I liked it's holding power for sticking on a strip of beads on a card,=,'

Besides convience, there is a big price difference for what you get.