Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Release Parties (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/release-parties-219/)
-   -   Release PARTY - Friday April 17 @ 9PM Eastern (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/release-parties-219/release-party-friday-april-17-%40-9pm-eastern-431819/)

Vervegirl 04-13-2009 08:02 PM

Release PARTY - Friday April 17 @ 9PM Eastern

Wooohoooo! It's release party time again! http://vervestamps.com/images/partytime.gif

We'll be debuting a couple of awesome sets, chatting up a storm and partying Verve style! So mark your calendars for Friday, April 17!

Diva-licious previews {with give-aways} will be starting April 14 on the Verve Blog.
And don't miss our April 2009 Release Week Challenges for some crafty fun and more give-aways.

And for our loyal customers, we have a VERY special giveaway for using your Verve Stamps. {CLICK HERE} for all the details - you won't want to miss it!
Date: Friday, April 17http://vervestamps.com/images/multistars.gif

Time: 9 PM Eastern, 8 PM Central, 7 PM Mountain, 6 PM Pacific, 5 PM Alaska, 4 PM Hawaii

Please Note: If your location doesn't do daylight savings, the time listed might be an hour off. We're on Daylight Savings time right now.

Where: Same bat channel. We'll see you here on this thread! Feel free to chat it up all week long, if you want!

Big thanks to Shannan for following info!!! I'm copying it here so people can find it when they first log in. :mrgreen:

Welcome! We will be chatting tonight in this same thread...only there are usually about 120 of us so it goes super fast.

Welcome new Verve fans!!! A couple of tips to help you once we get started:

1. F5 refreshes your page. You'll want to do this often cause we chat a lot!

2. Don't try to go back and read to catch up, or you'll find yourself with 10 pages to read. Just jump in and catch what you can!

3. When you go back to the forum, you can click on the little paper clip icon next to the thread to see all the sneak peeks shown in the thread during the party.

4. The winners and set reveals will be posted in This Thread. I usually keep both tabs open.

5. HAVE FUN!!! We're a silly group...and we love new friends!

dizzymommie 04-14-2009 12:34 PM

I'm so excited about the release. More Verve is always good. Julee - you have outdone yourself with the challenges. You rock!

Vervegirl 04-14-2009 01:42 PM

Thanks Janelle! I'm so excited for another release party! It's so fun catching up with eveyrone! :)

stampasmile 04-14-2009 06:01 PM

It's Verve release time again, Whoo Hoo!! Can't wait!! I've been so busy with my drama filled life the last couple of weeks, it will be nice to get back into the groove again with this party!! I just wish I could play in the challenges!!! Julee...love ALL of them!!!

strappystamper 04-15-2009 06:32 AM

I can't wait to Par-Tay!!!

Vervegirl 04-15-2009 05:03 PM

Wooohoo! Only 2 more sleeps until PARTY TIME!!!

dizzymommie 04-15-2009 06:01 PM

This is better than New Years Eve Countdown!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vervegirl (Post 13759592)
Wooohoo! Only 2 more sleeps until PARTY TIME!!!

Boy, if you're counting sleeps til release night. It is going to be Pretty amazing.

PS. I'm waiting until the release to use my awesome Mojo Winner prize.

woodwinds 04-16-2009 06:17 PM

Awww, I'm not going to make it to this one. Going to see Mama Mia in Los Angeles. But that's a good excuse, right?! Have fun without me, and I'll definitely stop by on Saturday to check everything out!

rabogner 04-16-2009 06:35 PM

For some reason, I was thinking Saturday... Glad I double checked! And to think, Friday is just TOMORROW!!! Yay! My mistake made the countdown go so much faster!

Stampinsilvia 04-17-2009 01:36 AM

ohhh I lvoe a good party...hopefully I can join...but with 7 hours time difference I just don't know if I can swing it! LOL

Lollies 04-17-2009 03:39 AM

I will be here (hopefully :) ) If my calculations are correct that should be around 11am my time.
Can't wait to see the new releases
Lauren xx

whiterockmama 04-17-2009 07:00 AM

Not again!!! Once again the party and my DH's business trip departure is on the same day!! Luckily his flight is a late one so I hope to be able to hang out with everyone for a while. Can't wait to see what you've created this this round, Julee :)

deborahmegan 04-17-2009 08:04 AM

Is it time to PARTY YET????

I'm a little excited, but today is going to be a long day and I'm looking forward to this evening. I have a job interview this afternoon after I work at two other jobs....wish me luck!

steubner 04-17-2009 08:13 AM

I'll be late, but I'll be there! We have the school carnival tonight. Why didn't they consult me first??? ;)

sf9erfan 04-17-2009 08:23 AM

I'll be there! Already warned the family we are doing TAKE OUT for dinner! I am tired of mid-release party dinner disasters -LOL!!

babitoons 04-17-2009 08:37 AM

LOL...glad to see that I am not the only one counting down for this release! Although, once I get out of work I have a few more cards to create....so as long as the cards gest down lets party! :)

luvtoscrapbook 04-17-2009 08:53 AM

Can someone explain to me how this works? Do I just click on the blog link to interact?
Thanks. I am new to all this.

steubner 04-17-2009 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sf9erfan (Post 13779651)
I'll be there! Already warned the family we are doing TAKE OUT for dinner! I am tired of mid-release party dinner disasters -LOL!!

ROFLMAO...good for you, Michelle! Just say no to Coffee Creamer in Hamburger Helper! LOL

steubner 04-17-2009 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvtoscrapbook (Post 13779914)
Can someone explain to me how this works? Do I just click on the blog link to interact?
Thanks. I am new to all this.

Welcome! We will be chatting tonight in this same thread...only there are usually about 120 of us so it goes super fast. :)

Here are some tips I posted last month:

Welcome new Verve fans!!! A couple of tips to help you once we get started:

1. F5 refreshes your page. You'll want to do this often cause we chat a lot!

2. Don't try to go back and read to catch up, or you'll find yourself with 10 pages to read. Just jump in and catch what you can!

3. When you go back to the forum, you can click on the little paper clip icon next to the thread to see all the sneak peeks shown in the thread during the party.

4. The winners and set reveals will be posted in This Thread. I usually keep both tabs open. (I'll post a link tonight when the thread is ready.)

5. HAVE FUN!!! We're a silly group...and we love new friends! :)

luvtoscrapbook 04-17-2009 09:36 AM

I may join. I think this would be fun. Maybe I will see you virtually!

CheriFurr 04-17-2009 09:38 AM

Love your stamps!

I had great fun playing with your little bunnies for Easter cards! I can't get them sized enough to show all the detail on SCS, though (Windows Vista on PC and printer...). Will try to remember to log on tonight!!

sunnysankari 04-17-2009 09:49 AM

Can't wait for tonight!! yay!

steubner 04-17-2009 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvtoscrapbook (Post 13780323)
I may join. I think this would be fun. Maybe I will see you virtually!

YAY! It's a blast. Kinda crazy, but fun! :) Hope to "see" you tonight!

Stampinsilvia 04-17-2009 09:55 AM

Is anyone partying? I got a chance to steal away for am minute, but can't stay long!

whiterockmama 04-17-2009 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steubner (Post 13779554)
I'll be late, but I'll be there! We have the school carnival tonight. Why didn't they consult me first??? ;)

I hear you!! We have our carnival next Friday, but once again, my DH is flying off for business and I have to take him to the airport (that's 3 or 4 times now -- think there is only one release when it hasn't occurred!). I think I need to consult Julee on when her releases are so I know when my DH will be flying out LOL! Luckily his flight is late and I don't have to take him to the airport until 10:30 p.m. so I may be able to enjoy the whole party :)

Looking forward to seeing your creations tonite.

whiterockmama 04-17-2009 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sf9erfan (Post 13779651)

Thanks for the laugh, Michelle :) I can never make mac and cheese without remembering your experiment LOL. Looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations!

sassyscrapin 04-17-2009 11:26 AM

Can't wait till tonight! WOO HOO!

stephanie.hargis 04-17-2009 12:55 PM

Woohoo! I have already talked to the hubby and so he is going to go hang out with some friends! :D

itstinkerbelle 04-17-2009 01:14 PM

It's taking FOREVER!!!:(

LaPrincessa'sMommy 04-17-2009 01:55 PM

Oooh, I'm so excited! I'm planting myself in front of my monitor and not moving until it's over. I told hubby I'm simply not going to have time to cook with all the festivities (well, no, I didn't tell him that it doesn't start until 8:00 our time, which MIGHT mean I could have made dinner)....

cdg421 04-17-2009 03:05 PM

Im so excited.. I posted couple of cards for the first time. Thanks for all the fun..

deborahmegan 04-17-2009 03:06 PM

Okay!! DH is picking up pizza and a silly sci-fi movie to keep him occupied while I'm at the party!!! I'm finishing up one of my cards now. :)

deborahmegan 04-17-2009 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdg421 (Post 13783513)
Im so excited.. I posted couple of cards for the first time. Thanks for all the fun..

How fun! I'm off to check out your gallery. :)

stampasmile 04-17-2009 03:27 PM

I"m so excited, can't wait!! I'm making dinner WAY early tonight!!!

growe 04-17-2009 03:35 PM

I am so excited for the release party tonight...off to get a few things done before then. Be back soon!

strappystamper 04-17-2009 03:36 PM

I picked up some Ravioli's at a local Italian Deli so no cooking for me tonight!! Woohoo!!

I thought about making hamburger helper but I'm out of coffee creamer!!! LOL!!!

itstinkerbelle 04-17-2009 03:57 PM

1 More hour to go!! :rolleyes:

itstinkerbelle 04-17-2009 03:58 PM

OMG!! You can't possably make Helper without creamer!! I find coffeemate tasts BEST!!:D

pammy jo 04-17-2009 04:03 PM

hi everyone-
i finally finished a new project and linked (in time!!) for the gift certificate - Mr. Linky instructs to leave a comment after linking, but i can't find anyplace to comment - any ideas? thanks!

Jeremiah 29:11

susanrothbauer 04-17-2009 04:04 PM

Don't know if this is where to leave a comment for the Verve $100 shopping spree after I used Mr. Linky on the blog . . . thought I'd leave it here since this is where I first saw the contest mentioned.