Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Release Parties (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/release-parties-219/)
-   -   Beach Party Release HERE - April 23 @ 9PM ET (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/release-parties-219/beach-party-release-here-april-23-%40-9pm-et-487818/)

Vervegirl 04-23-2010 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lbenden (Post 16566181)
Oh my gosh Julee, I'm sorry I am so late. Joey had football practice and then my cat was lost in the woods. Thank goodness, we found him!!!

Oh no! I'm so glad you found your cat!!! (Is that the new excuse the kids are using in place of the dog ate my homework?) LOL, just kidding! ;-)

Mr.Verve 04-23-2010 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lbenden (Post 16566181)
Oh my gosh Julee, I'm sorry I am so late. Joey had football practice and then my cat was lost in the woods. Thank goodness, we found him!!!

Oh, no! Glad you found your cat! Sorry we missed you for the party, Lynda.

Time for Julee and I to go grab some dinner before we start packing a ton of orders. :D

lbenden 04-23-2010 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vervegirl (Post 16566203)
Oh no! I'm so glad you found your cat!!! (Is that the new excuse the kids are using in place of the dog ate my homework?) LOL, just kidding! ;-)

He is really furry and his tail was stuck around a branch. I have been looking for him all day. I feel so thankful that we found him! Yes, that is the dog ate my homework excuse! Looks like it was a fun party and again, I am so sorry for not being here!

lbenden 04-23-2010 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Verve (Post 16566209)
Oh, no! Glad you found your cat! Sorry we missed you for the party, Lynda.

Time for Julee and I to go grab some dinner before we start packing a ton of orders. :D

Thank you Mark! You guys go fill those orders!! I can see why there are so many orders, the stamps are AMAZING!!! Have a good night!

Vervegirl 04-23-2010 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lbenden (Post 16566212)
He is really furry and his tail was stuck around a branch. I have been looking for him all day. I feel so thankful that we found him! Yes, that is the dog ate my homework excuse! Looks like it was a fun party and again, I am so sorry for not being here!

Well, glad he's back home and safe! :) Have a great night - time for us to eat some dinner!

whiterockmama 04-23-2010 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Verve (Post 16564691)
Ugh. Glad it's behind you.

I'm working with a new doctor to try to figure out what is causing all of my sinus infections and allergies. We need to come hang with you guys for a vacation, but the thought of getting on a plane when my head already hurts this bad on the ground...yikes. Hopefully I can get this figured out soon. *sigh*

I mean. Woo-hoo. PARTY! :D

Don't know if you'll get to read this Mark, but try a naturopath - they have worked wonders for various aliments our family has had. Get a refer to a good one though as there are a lot that aren't too good out there.