Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread
Old 09-01-2010, 07:46 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Group Leader

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My first Blog...THe Smaller Hauler

So this is my first blog...and on SCS I started a group called Stamp Out Fat because losing weight has always been and issue and I have a heart to help other people with it as well. I think that with our sedentary pasttimes there are lots of us who deal with this.

I found this great plan to lose that is just getting started in the US but has been in the UK for 41 years. I have had great success with it and so my blog is about that and I am sharing recipes and tips on the plan both on Youtube and in my blog and trying to connect them all.

So if any of you have any ideas, particularly on the blog, I don't understand all of it yet...like the diff between Atom and RSS and why you only get to choose one and how to do tabs and if I should have other widgets...so any thoughts are most welcome...my main goal is to help others thru what I am doing.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!