Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Unread 02-19-2017, 08:06 AM   #4761
Proud Fan Club Member

Elizabeth, what do you use to color with? I will stamp images with an ink for your color medium type. If watercolor, I use versfine black onyx, if alcohol markers I use memento tuxedo black. If pencils, I'm not sure it matters.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Stamping Servant and caterinafmig like this post.
Unread 02-19-2017, 08:15 PM   #4762
Hardware Hotshot

Send a message via AIM to cricketeew

You are too kind. I use all different mediums. Thanks for thinking of me.
Unread 02-20-2017, 08:15 AM   #4763
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Elizabeth, grateful that you came by to share your request with us. Hope you will enjoy the happy mail coming your way.
Stamping Servant and muscrat like this post.
Unread 02-20-2017, 08:17 AM   #4764
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

“Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more.”
John 8:11

THE GIFT OF NO CONDEMNATION

When Jesus was on earth, a woman caught in the act of adultery was brought before Him by the scribes and Pharisees, the religious mafia of His day. They tried to trap Him by posing a question that was difficult to answer: “Now Moses, in the law, commanded us that such should be stoned. But what do You say?” (John 8:5)

Jesus answered, “He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.” (John 8:7) The scribes and Pharisees began to leave one by one till none of them were left.

The people in the crowd who wanted to condemn the woman could not. But Jesus, the only one in the crowd who truly had the power to condemn her, would not. He then asked her, “Woman…Has no one condemned you?” (John 8:10)

He spoke such words of grace to her because He loved her. Also, by asking her the question, He was giving her a chance to speak words of no condemnation to herself—“No one [condemns me], Lord.” (John 8:11)

Jesus not only spoke words of grace to her, He also gave her the gift of no condemnation—“Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more”. It was when she received the gift of no condemnation that she had the power to “go and sin no more”.

Today, you have the gift of no condemnation because the Son of God was condemned for all your sins. (Romans 8:1) Today, God cannot condemn you when you sin because He is faithful and just to what His Son has done.

So if the devil tries to convince you that God is angry with you when you blow it, just say, “God does not condemn me today because He has already condemned Jesus at the cross 2,000 years ago!”

Unfortunately, we still hear people saying, “Go and sin no more first, then I won’t condemn you.” Maybe you have been saying this to yourself too. But God says, “I don’t condemn you. Go and sin no more.” He gives you the gift of no condemnation, so that you have the strength to go and sin no more!

smileyj and muscrat like this post.
Unread 02-21-2017, 12:07 PM   #4765
Stazon Splitcoast

Daily Prayer for February 21, 2017
Lord, I know You answer prayers in Your own way. When I’m feeling discouraged, help me to remember that You don’t always give a straightforward reply to my pleas. May I always remember that You are always by my side. Amen.

Scripture Readings: Mark 9:30-37

Joan
caterinafmig and muscrat like this post.
Unread 02-22-2017, 08:11 AM   #4766
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

1 John 4:18 NIV

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
muscrat likes this post.
Unread 02-23-2017, 09:23 AM   #4767
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

But if you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask for anything you want, and it will be granted!
John 15:7, NLT

Hold On To The Word!

When the enemy attempts to steal from you (John 10:10), what do you think he heads straight for? What do you think is the most valuable and important thing that he wants to take away from you?

According to Jesus, it is the Word of God (Mark 4:14–15). That’s what the enemy goes for, because he doesn’t want the Word taking root in your heart and producing all kinds of good fruit in your life. He knows that before he can steal your health, joy, peace and provisions, he has to steal the Word from you. Without the truth of God’s Word guiding your life, he can make you believe his lies and rob you blind.

That’s why, beloved, I encourage you to hold on to the Word of His grace that you have heard. Study it, understand it, keep it close to your heart and speak it over your life. Keep being reminded of the gospel of His grace, whether it’s through listening to sermons or reading books that are full of Jesus and His finished work. Don’t say, “I’ve heard it all before.” No, keep hearing it. Let its roots go really deep. Let it build you up, assure you of God’s faithfulness and cause you to walk in the rich inheritance you have in Christ!
muscrat likes this post.
Unread 02-24-2017, 06:47 AM   #4768
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

But God Can

When you feel helpless, where can you turn? I suggest you turn to one of Jesus’ most intriguing teachings about prayer!

Luke tells the story of a persistent neighbor looking to borrow bread at midnight. Imagine it’s you ringing the doorbell. The door opens. “What are you doing here?” he asks. You answer, “A friend of mine has arrived for a visit, and I’ve nothing for him to eat.”

Finally he takes you to his pantry. And, as a result, your surprise guest doesn’t have to go to bed hungry. All because you spoke up on behalf of someone else. This is intercessory prayer at its purest. This prayer gets God’s attention. If your cranky and disgruntled neighbor will help you out, how much more will God do?

From God is With You Every Day
Unread 02-25-2017, 10:07 AM   #4769
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

...He said to the ruler of the synagogue, “Do not be afraid; only believe.”
Mark 5:36

Only Believe And Receive

To the two blind men who came to Jesus for their miracles, Jesus said, “Do you believe that I am able to do this?” And to Jairus, who had just been told that his daughter was dead, Jesus said, “Do not be afraid; only believe” (Mark 5:36).

In the Gospels, we find Jesus encouraging the people who needed His help to only believe in Him. He never asked them, “Have you been deserving or wonderful in your behavior?” He never asked them about their law keeping or performance. He was only interested in whether they believed He would do good to them.

My friend, good character, good behavior and acts of charity are all good, but they cannot earn you favor with God. He doesn’t look at these things to decide if you merit His favor and help. The good news is that you don’t have to have it all together to receive from God. All you need to do is believe that He blesses you out of the riches of His grace and because of the finished work of His Son, Jesus. You see, it’s not about what you have done, but what Jesus has done. So as long as you come to Him depending on His unmerited favor and believing that He is both able and willing, you will receive from Him the miracle you need!

Unread 02-26-2017, 07:35 AM   #4770
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19

Supplied According To His Riches in Glory

Aren’t you glad that God’s supply toward us is not according to the state of the world’s major economies? Neither is it according to whether natural calamities or economic woes have paralyzed these key economies. No, He supplies our needs—He protects, provides and restores to us what we have lost—according to His riches in glory, which are limitless and totally unaffected by world events!

So come what may today or tomorrow, be encouraged to know that God is well able to supply ALL your needs. There is no problem in your life that escapes His attention, or that is too big for His grace to provide. When His supply is according to His riches in glory, He not only has your back covered, but He has also gone before you and made available every provision to you (Psalm 139:5, NLT).

My friend, you can live life with confidence and boldness. Your heavenly Father watches over you and has already provided you with whatever you need to live victoriously as an overcomer!
Unread 02-27-2017, 08:38 AM   #4771
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Seven times a day I praise You, because of Your righteous judgments.
Psalm 119:164

Develop Godly Habits

It was David’s habit to praise God seven times a day. It was Daniel’s habit since his youth to pray three times a day to God. It was Jesus’ habit to go to the synagogue every Sabbath to read the Word. And it was the early church’s habit to meet together often and break bread.

My friend, whether it’s meditating on the Word, praying or praising God, I encourage you to cultivate such godly habits. Not only are they ways through which you’ll enjoy God’s presence, but they’ll also equip you for every fight of life. They’ll sustain and deliver you in times of trouble.

Just look at Daniel. When a new law forbade him to pray, he didn’t panic or become confused, but as was his custom, continued to pray to God. Later, up close and personal with a bunch of hungry lions, this habit made Daniel so conscious of God’s presence in the den that the lions couldn’t touch him! It made him so steady that the king was moved to haul Daniel up and throw in his enemies to the lions instead.

Beloved, let godly habits deepen your relationship with Jesus—and overcome every challenge with a strong consciousness of His presence and love!
Stamping Servant likes this post.
Unread 02-28-2017, 07:40 AM   #4772
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

...His faithful promises are your armor and protection.
Psalm 91:4, NLT

Fortify In Times Of Peace

Don’t wait for a crisis to happen before you start meditating on God’s Word. When things are well with you, start storing up the Lord’s promises in your heart. Start fortifying yourself with the unshakable Word of God.

My friend, be wise like Joseph, who stored up grain during the years of plenty and peace, so that the people were well provided for when famine struck. Be wise like King Solomon, who fortified key cities and built supply centers when the land was at rest, and brought peace and prosperity to his people (1 Kings 9:15–19). These are pictures of meditating on and fortifying yourself with God’s promises, your nourishment, armor and protection.

Beloved, God wants you to fill your heart with the good treasure of His Word that will bring forth good things even when times are bad. His Word in your heart will protect and sustain you, light the way and deliver you safely through every storm!

Unread 03-01-2017, 07:08 AM   #4773
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

It is good to give thanks to the Lord, and to sing praises to Your name, O Most High; to declare Your lovingkindness in the morning, and Your faithfulness every night.
Psalm 92:1–2

Start Your Day With Jesus

I want to encourage you to start your day with Jesus. Practice His presence, acknowledge Him, commit your plans to Him and trust Him for His unmerited favor, wisdom and strength for the day.

Remember to be like Joseph in the Bible. The Lord was with Joseph and he was a successful man! Your success does not come as a result of you being updated about the latest virus or you being cued in to the latest disaster. No, your success will come as a result of you being tuned in to the presence of Jesus in your life!

I have also come to realize that the last thought before you go to sleep is very important. I have tried this before and you can try it too: Go to bed thinking about Jesus, giving thanks to Him for the day. Most times, I wake up feeling rejuvenated, energized and refreshed even if I did not sleep for many hours.

Beloved, sandwich your day with the presence of Jesus. Start the day with Him, enjoy Him during the day and end the day with Him on your mind.
Unread 03-02-2017, 07:30 AM   #4774
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of cloud to lead the way, and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, so as to go by day and night.
Exodus 13:21

COVERED, PROTECTED, DELIVERED

When the children of Israel were wandering in the desert, God led them by going before them in a pillar of cloud by day and pillar of fire by night.

By day, God spread the pillar of cloud as a covering over His people in the desert to prevent the scorching sun from striking them down. The people were shaded and kept cool. Today, you are also under His covering. He will not allow you to be struck down (Psalm 121:3–8 ), nor be oppressed by the “heat” of the day. (Isaiah 54:14)

At night, when the desert became dark and cold, God gave His people the pillar of fire to light the way for them, as well as to keep them warm and safe. Today, as you walk with God, you will not be overwhelmed by the cold, dark places in life because God’s Word says, “You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness.” (1 Thessalonians 5:5) You will not fear the terror by night or the pestilence that walks in darkness because God will deliver you from them. (Psalm 91:5–6)

Like the children of Israel, who only needed to look up, and keep their eyes on the pillar of cloud and the pillar of fire, all you need to do today is to look up and keep your eyes on Jesus. When you need His direction for a situation, look to Jesus who has the words of eternal life. (John 6:68 ) When you see symptoms of sickness in your body, look to Jesus who has borne away every disease and physical affliction. (Matthew 8:17)

When the children of Israel were bitten by serpents in the desert, God told Moses to make a bronze serpent and put it on a pole—a picture of Christ being judged on the cross. (John 3:14) Those who looked at the bronze serpent instead of their wounds were healed. (Numbers 21:9) He who looks to Jesus lives!

Beloved, look to Jesus. He is your covering, protection and deliverance!
Unread 03-03-2017, 07:41 AM   #4775
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Strength to Overcome

God’s word to Joshua is God’s word to us. “Be strong and of good courage” (Joshua 1:6). Do not cower before your woes. Take the land God has given you to possess. “And the Lord said to Joshua, “See! I have given Jericho into your hand, its king, and the mighty men of valor” (Joshua 6:2). God did not say, Joshua, take the city. God said, Joshua, receive the city I have taken. Joshua didn’t go forth hoping to win. He knew that God had already won.

The same can be said about you and your challenge. God says, Receive the blessing of my victory. The question is not, will you overcome? It is, when will you overcome? Life will always bring challenges. But God will always give strength to face them.

From God is With You Every Day
Unread 03-04-2017, 07:38 AM   #4776
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear…
1 John 4:18

THE ANTIDOTE TO FEAR

Experts tell us that babies have two natural fears: the fear of falling and the fear of loud noises. A study on fear was conducted on 500 adults of varying ages, backgrounds and lifestyles. The results showed that they shared some 7,000 different fears. This means that they must have learnt 6,998 fears since they were born. That is a lot of fears!

Actually, our bodies are designed for faith. Fear was foreign to man until Adam sinned against God. For the first time, Adam knew fear, and he hid from God and said, “I heard Your voice…I was afraid…I hid myself.” (Genesis 3:10)

Since then, man has been living in the realm of fear—fear of the future, fear of what others might say, fear of diseases, fear of flying…Actually, every fear is born out of the feeling of being cut off from God. If you think that God is still mad at you, that He is out to punish you, how can you have faith that everything will be all right? How can you have faith for your miracle?

But I have good news for you. There is a sure antidote to fear. The apostle John says that “perfect love casts out fear”. When you know that God so loves you that He gave His Son to take your beating so that you can take His blessings, you will stop fearing.

God so loves you that at the cross, Jesus was rejected so that you could become God’s beloved. It was not the nails that kept Jesus on the cross. It was His love for you. And if God did not withhold Jesus, why do you think that He will withhold healing, finances or a blessed marriage from you? (Romans 8:32)

Today, when you hear His voice, you will hear Him say, “You are My beloved child, in you I am well pleased.” And you don’t have to hide but you can run to Him without fear because He is not out to punish you. He is out to protect and provide for you, so fear not!
Unread 03-05-2017, 08:21 AM   #4777
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
John 3:16–17

God So Loves You

Jesus is the apple of God’s eye. He is God’s darling Son, His infinite joy and delight.

Yet, God gave Jesus up for you. That’s how much God loves you.

Just think about it: If you knew you could save a dying person by giving up something precious to you, would you go as far as to give up your only child whom you dearly love for that person?

Yet, that is exactly what God did to save you. Jesus, His beloved Son, died on the cross to cleanse you, heal you and redeem you—spirit, soul and body! That is how precious you are to God!

Today, meditate on this truth and let God’s amazing love wash over you. It will drive out every fear, put strength and boldness in your heart, and cause you to walk in His provision, protection and peace.
Unread 03-06-2017, 08:48 AM   #4778
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Why Is Jesus Still Relevant?

And what is it, really, that explains the enduring relevance of Jesus to human life? Why has he mattered so much? Why does he matter now? Why does he appear on the front covers of leading newsmagazines two millennia later? Why, even, is his name invoked in cursing more than that of any other person who has lived on earth? Why do more people self-identify as Christians—by some estimates 33.6 percent of the world population—than any other world religion? How is it that multitudes today credit him with their life and well-being?

I think we finally have to say that Jesus’ enduring relevance is based on his historically proven ability to speak, to heal and empower the individual human condition. He matters because of what he brought and what he still brings to ordinary human beings, living their ordinary lives and coping daily with their surroundings. He promises wholeness for their lives. In sharing our weakness he gives us strength and imparts through his companionship a life that has the quality of eternity.

He comes where we are, and he brings us the life we hunger for.

Excerpted from The Divine Conspiracy by Dallas Willard
Unread 03-07-2017, 07:10 AM   #4779
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

...what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent? If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!
Matthew 7:9–11

God Is A Good Father

How do we know that God is a good God and a good Father?

Jesus dealt with this question simply by asking another question: “If earthly fathers, imperfect as they are, know how to give good gifts to their children, don’t you think that your loving Father who is in heaven will be even better?”

My friend, if your child asks you for bread, would you give him a stone? Certainly not! You would give him the best bread you could find. How much more then, will your heavenly Father give good things to you when you ask Him!

Beloved, meditate on His love and His tender mercies for you today. Know in your heart that God is a good Father to you. So if you need something today, just ask Him for it. And as you ask Him, know that it is His joy to see you, His beloved child, blessed with His best!
Unread 03-08-2017, 08:13 AM   #4780
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

...you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.
Colossians 2:10

You Have Jesus—You Have Everything!

When God gave us Jesus, He gave us not just His best, but also everything. We are truly rich because we have Christ, our all in all.

When we have Jesus, we truly have everything. Jesus is our wisdom, our righteousness, our sanctification, our redemption and our success. In Him are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

My friend, when you need wisdom, Christ is your wisdom. When you need righteousness, Christ is your righteousness. When you need sanctification and redemption, Christ is both to you. When you need faith, He is your faith.

When you are fearful of the odds against you, He is your favor. When you are weak, He is your strength. When you are troubled and anxious, He is your peace. When you feel vulnerable, He is your shield. When you are lonely, He is your faithful companion. And when you are sick, He is your healing and health. Jesus, the great I AM says to you, “I AM to you whatever you need Me to be!”

Beloved, you are truly rich because you have Christ. And in Christ you are complete. Don’t wait to have this or that before you feel complete. You are already complete in Christ—your all in all!
Unread 03-09-2017, 08:57 AM   #4781
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

God is Always There

Our Heavenly Father is always there
He knows our sadness and despair
And if we would just call on Him
He will always hear our prayer.

When in our life those struggles come
And we tend to feel so alone
Our Fathers watching from above
With compassion and such love

He knows our every weakness
He sees us when we fail
And yet His perfect love for us
He continues to unveil

He loves to see our child like faith
As we kneel beside our beds
And share our hurts and broken dreams
Before we lay down our heads

So when you are discouraged
And you think that no one cares
Just give it all to God above
Because He is always there.

©copyright 2001 Ruth Johnson
Unread 03-10-2017, 07:23 AM   #4782
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is good, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness...
Matthew 6:22–23

Start Looking At The Bright Side

It’s time for a new beginning! Let this day be the day where you start to live life praising God! When good things happen, you say, “Praise the Lord!” When bad things happen, you say, “Praise the Lord anyway!”

Start to live life praising God. Find something good about your country and praise God for it. Find something good about your church and praise God for it. Find something good about your spouse or children and praise God for it!

When you start looking at good things, you will feel so blessed, so rich. Being rich is not a matter of having lots of money. Some people say, “If I have a million dollars, I’ll be rich and happy.” No, you can have a million dollars and still feel poor—always looking around and wondering, “Who will take this from me? How long will this amount of money last?”

So stop majoring on the negative or bad things in your life today. Don’t spend your time and energy constantly focused on what’s not right with your circumstances. Jesus said that the lamp of the body is the eye. When you keep focusing on what is evil in your life, your eye is bad, and your whole body will be full of darkness. But if you keep looking at the bright side—at His goodness, mercy and favor toward you—your eye is good, and your whole body will be full of light!
Unread 03-11-2017, 08:06 AM   #4783
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

…rest from their enemies…sorrow to joy…mourning to a holiday…
Esther 9:22
GOD CAN TURN YOUR EVIL DAY INTO GOOD DAYS

Today, many Jews still celebrate the feast of Purim. The name Purim is derived from “the lot” which a Gentile, Haman, cast concerning the fate of the Jews when they were in Persia under King Ahasuerus.

Haman, the villain in this story in the book of Esther, hated the Jews and sought to exterminate them. He got King Ahasuerus to allow him to issue a decree to annihilate all the Jews in one day—the thirteenth day of the twelfth month of Adar. But God used Queen Esther and her uncle Mordecai, both Jews, to turn the tables on Haman and save the Jews.

Haman was hanged on the very gallows that he had constructed for Mordecai! Then, the king allowed Queen Esther and Mordecai to issue a counter-decree to allow all the Jews to defend themselves and destroy their enemies in one day—the thirteenth day of the twelfth month of Adar!

So instead of the Jews being exterminated on that fateful day, their enemies were destroyed! God turned an evil day for the Jews into good days. He turned their mourning into rejoicing and gave them victory over their enemies.

My friend, God can do the same for you today. He only wants you to remain in your position of rest in Christ. You see, because of Jesus’ finished work at the cross, you are seated in heavenly places in Christ, far above every principality, and evil assault the devil can throw at you. (Ephesians 2:6) Just as Mordecai sat within the king’s gate, and refused to stand up and bow to Haman, let’s not “bow” to the devil by being persuaded to move from our position of rest in Christ. Don’t allow him to get you worried, frantic and doing things to save yourself.

Queen Esther was also in a position of rest before Haman was executed. (Esther 7) She was seated on a couch as Haman pleaded with her for his life. While doing so, he accidentally fell over the couch where the queen was. The king, thinking that Haman was assaulting his queen, sent him to the gallows!

Beloved, remain at rest in Christ’s finished work, and He will turn your evil day into days of rejoicing and feasting.

Unread 03-12-2017, 06:33 AM   #4784
Stazon Splitcoast

Daily Prayer for March 12, 2017

We should be willing to reveal our nakedness – our insecurities, our weaknesses, our vulnerability – just as Jesus did. As followers of Christ we should be willing to live with the truth – the whole truth – about ourselves. This is the person God has made us to be. This is the person God calls us to love.

Jesus, You have taught us that we cannot love others unless we love ourselves first. Teach us to accept and embrace both our strengths and our weaknesses, so that we can serve You and each other in truth. Amen.

Scripture Readings: Matthew 17:1-9

Daily prayer is the most essential habit of the spiritual life. The more ingrained this habit becomes in our lives, the clearer we hear the voice of God. The clearer we hear the voice of God in our lives, the more likely we are to experience the peace and happiness he yearns to fill us with. Just ten minutes a day. That’s all it takes.

Joan

Last edited by smileyj; 03-12-2017 at 06:37 AM..
caterinafmig likes this post.
Unread 03-13-2017, 08:24 AM   #4785
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Motivated From The Heart

We can do all the right things
And be eloquent in what we say,
But if we don't have love in our hearts,
What we do and say is in vain

We can give everything to those in need,
Even sacrifice all our time,
But if we don't have God's love inside,
It's as if our faith is blind

The only motivation we should have
Is God's compassionate heart,
To really have God's mercy and grace
For the many lost in the dark

Touch us again with your love
And a desire for the lost
To show them there is a better way,
To lead them to Jesus cross

So they, too, may be deeply touched
With your saving grace, O Lord,
And know the missing link is you,
The key that unlocks the door

For you have reconciled us, Lord,
Back to our Father above,
To have meaningful relationship
And receive His eternal love

So, may our walk be blameless, Lord,
Reflecting who you are
Let nothing we do be in vain,
But be motivated from the heart.

© By M.S.Lowndes
smileyj and muscrat like this post.
Unread 03-14-2017, 10:04 AM   #4786
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

...the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.
Luke 12:7, NLT

If It Troubles You, God Wants To Take Care Of It!

Many Christians make the mistake of thinking that God is too busy taking care of the “big things” to be interested in the little problems they are facing.

But God is not like that. He is not just God Almighty, He is also your heavenly Father who loves you! To God, whether it’s a new pimple on your face, a sore throat or an aching back, no matter how trivial or commonplace it sounds, if it troubles you, He wants to take care of it!

If, as the Bible says, God bothers to keep track of how many hairs you have on your head, then there is no symptom, no discomfort and no condition in your body that He doesn’t know of or care about. There is no event that has happened to you that has escaped His notice. His love for you is all-encompassing, personal and in-depth.

Beloved, there is nothing in your body or life that is too small that you can’t bring to Him and watch Him take care of. As you bring your needs to Him today, expect to experience His healing for your body and His provision for all areas of your life!
smileyj likes this post.
Unread 03-16-2017, 07:00 AM   #4787
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Chuckle time...

Please Be Quiet

After a worship service at First Baptist Church in Newcastle, Kentucky, a mother with a fidgety seven-year-old boy told me how she finally got her son to sit still and be quiet.

About halfway through the sermon, she leaned over and whispered, "If you don't be quiet, Pastor Charlton is going to lose his place and will have to start his sermon all over again!" It worked.
muscrat likes this post.
Unread 03-17-2017, 06:54 AM   #4788
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
1471886_1821343948092773_3620788948352871527_n.jpg   11060330_1686020861625083_801642853191543810_n.jpg  
smileyj likes this post.
Unread 03-19-2017, 06:19 AM   #4789
Stazon Splitcoast

Daily Prayer for March 19, 2017

Lord of Mercy, You are the only One who knows all my faults. Thank You, Merciful Lord, for not giving up on me. I pray that You continue to mold me into Your likeness. Help me to learn and to grow from my mistakes. Amen.

Scripture Readings: John 4:5-42

Joan
Unread 03-20-2017, 07:51 AM   #4790
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Happy First Day of Spring!
Attached Thumbnails
c7xic7oxuaesqeu.jpg  
Unread 03-20-2017, 10:49 AM   #4791
Hardware Hotshot

Happy First Day of Spring to you too, Caterina!! And the weather is just about perfect in my neck of the woods!!
Unread 03-21-2017, 07:04 AM   #4792
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

The mountains melt like wax at the presence of the Lord...
Psalm 97:5

Your Fears Dissipate In Jesus’ Presence

No matter where you are, the Lord is with you. Even in the midst of your fears, while you are alone in your room, He is there with you. The moment you begin to be aware of His presence and cultivate His presence, all your fears, anxieties and worries will melt away like butter on a hot day, or as the psalmist David puts it, “The mountains melt like wax at the presence of the Lord...”

My friend, you cannot psych yourself out of fear nor can you psych yourself out of worry. You can’t just tell yourself, “Come on, stop worrying. There is nothing to worry about.” It just doesn’t work. It takes the presence of the Lord to keep you free from worry and fears.

When you know that He is with you and for you, and you give Him your cares, the once-monumental problems become microscopic against the largeness of His love and goodness toward you!

Today, as you consider all that you need to do and the expectations placed on you, see Jesus there with you. He is your supply, your wisdom, your peace and your strength!
Unread 03-21-2017, 07:19 AM   #4793
Hardware Hotshot

Another WONDERFUL message, Caterina! Thank you!
Unread 03-22-2017, 09:48 AM   #4794
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

This one hit home for me...

Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.
Romans 8:37

YOU HAVE THE VICTORY!

If God’s Word says that we are more than conquerors through Christ, then we are. We are not going to become, we already are. We may be experiencing some failures or setbacks in life right now, but only good will come out of our situations because God says that “in all these things we are more than conquerors”. We have the victory!

You see, God has placed us in Christ, whom He has exalted to the highest place in the universe. We are not trying to get to victory ground. We are already on victory ground. We don’t confess God’s Word to get victory. We confess His Word because we already have the victory. We don’t fight for victory. We fight from victory.

The devil will try to steal our victory. He will come against us with lies and fears, and cause us to be conscious of our failures, weaknesses and symptoms in areas such as our health. But we are not trying to be healed. We are already healed because God’s Word declares that “by His stripes we are healed”. (Isaiah 53:5)

A sister in our church was seeing two psychiatrists. She had been under psychiatric care and medication for panic attacks for the most part of her life. She said that when she started coming to church and learning about Jesus, the truth of God’s Word began to dawn on her.

She started believing that victory over her condition was already hers and began confessing it. From then on, all her fears were removed and her panic attacks ceased. Today, she has a sound mind, is free from all medication and knows that her life is greatly blessed through Jesus who loves her.

My friend, the moment you accept Jesus as your Savior, you are born again and the new person inside you is more than a conqueror. You are already on victory ground and you have victory over every challenging situation in your life!
Unread 03-23-2017, 07:50 AM   #4795
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.
Mark 10:45

God Wants You To Draw From Him

Did you know that giving to you actually brings joy to God’s heart? When you place a demand on Him—like look to Him to heal you—you let Him be God. When you draw from His fullness—His abundance of life, health and blessing—you delight Him!

When you come empty and draw from God, the One who has endless supply, you honor Him and let Him be God. You free Him to pour His abundant supply of health, wholeness and peace into your life! That’s why God wants you to come expectantly to Him for your healing and for every single one of your needs today.

So see Him ready to pour His abundance out for you. See Him rejoicing when you call upon Him. Meditate on and see His heart of love that always wants to give to you. Receive from His fullness and see your healing and answer to every need manifest!
Unread 03-24-2017, 07:59 AM   #4796
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

He Knows How You Feel

I’ve heard people say, “Why talk to God about my problems? He can’t understand.” According to the Bible--he can! The writer of Hebrews says, “he himself has shared fully in all our experience of temptation, except that he never sinned” (Hebrews 4:15 Phillips).

He himself! Jesus himself shared fully, not partially, but entirely! In all our experience; every hurt; all the stresses and strains; with no exceptions! Why? So he could sympathize with our weaknesses.

Every page of the Gospels hammers home this crucial principle: your God gets you! God knows how you feel. When you tell God you’ve reached your limit, he knows what you mean. When your plans are interrupted by people who have other plans, he nods in empathy. He has been there. He gets you. He knows how you feel!

From Max on Life

muscrat likes this post.
Unread 03-25-2017, 08:36 AM   #4797
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous; with favor You will surround him as with a shield.
Psalm 5:12

God’s Favor Gives You Rest

Do you remember the story of Ruth? Ruth was a poor Moabite widow who ended up meeting and marrying Boaz, one of the richest men in Bethlehem. Her life started to change for the better after she confessed favor upon herself. When she went out to glean heads of grain, she “happened to come to the part of the field belonging to Boaz” (Ruth 2:2–3).

What God did for Ruth, He can do for you too. He can make right happenings happen for you. Simply believe and confess that you have favor with Him. Ruth confessed favor and happened to find herself in the field of Boaz. Who do you think was leading and guiding her?

With all our “wisdom” and high IQs, we are not always able to put ourselves at the right place at the right time to experience blessings or even escape disasters. Only God can do that supernaturally. That’s why favor with Him gives us rest. Because when you trust in the favor of God, even if you are not very smart in the natural, God can put you at the right place at the right time and prosper you!

Beloved, when you live life believing that you are favored by God, you don’t have to worry about the things that you don’t know. Believe that God will make known to you what you need to know. You don’t have to live life trying to make sure that you have everything covered. Rest in God’s unearned and unmerited favor and watch Him put you at the right place at the right time!

Unread 03-26-2017, 07:37 AM   #4798
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

If God is for us, who can be against us?
Romans 8:31

God Is On Your Side Today!

God is on your side. He is for you. So what opposition can succeed against you? If God Himself fights for you, defends you and vindicates you, what adversity or adversary can stand against you? There are none! Hallelujah!

Let me tell you why God is on your side. The answer is found at the cross. The blood that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, shed on the cross put God on your side. Today, God can be for you even when you fail because Jesus’ blood has washed you whiter than snow!

Beloved, God does not bless you based on your good behavior. He blesses you and is for you because of the blood of the perfect Lamb—Jesus Christ. That is why as believers, we can trust God to fight for us, defend us and vindicate us. If God is for us, who can come successfully against us?

So always remember that God is on your side today because of Jesus’ blood. His unmerited favor is on your side and all of heaven’s resources are yours because of Jesus’ blood!

Now, who or what can come successfully against you?
Unread 03-28-2017, 07:39 AM   #4799
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

A few years ago a group of salesmen went to a regional sales convention in Chicago . They had assured their wives that they would be home in plenty of time for Friday night's dinner. In their rush, with tickets and briefcases, one of these salesmen inadvertently kicked over a table which held a display of apples. Apples flew everywhere. Without stopping or looking back, they all managed to reach the plane in time for their nearly-missed boarding.

ALL BUT ONE!!! He paused, took a deep breath, got in touch with his feelings and experienced a twinge of compassion for the girl whose apple stand had been overturned. He told his buddies to go on without him, waved good-bye, told one of them to call his wife when they arrived at their home destination and explain his taking a later flight. Then he returned to the terminal where the apples were all over the terminal floor.

He was glad he did. The 16-year-old girl was totally blind! She was softly crying, tears running down her cheeks in frustration, and at the same time helplessly groping for her spilled produce as the crowd swirled about her; no one stopping and no one to care for her plight.

The salesman knelt on the floor with her, gathered up the apples, put them back on the table and helped organize her display. As he did this, he noticed that many of them had become battered and bruised; these he set aside in another basket.

When he had finished, he pulled out his wallet and said to the girl, "Here, please take this $40 for the damage we did. Are you okay?" She nodded through her tears. He continued on with, "I hope we didn't spoil your day too badly."

As the salesman started to walk away, the bewildered blind girl called out to him, "Mister...." He paused and turned to look back into those blind eyes.She continued, "Are you Jesus?"

He stopped in mid-stride ... and he wondered.

He gently went back and said, "No, I am nothing like Jesus - He is good, kind, caring, loving, and would never have bumped into your display in the first place."

The girl gently nodded: "I only asked because I prayed for Jesus to help me gather the apples. He sent you to help me, so you are like Him - only He knows who will do His will. Thank you for hearing His call, Mister."

Then slowly he made his way to catch the later flight with that question burning and bouncing about in his soul: "Are you Jesus?"

Do people mistake you for Jesus? That's our destiny, is it not? To be so much like Jesus that people cannot tell the difference as we live and interact with a world that is blind to His love, life and grace.

If we claim to know Him, we should live, walk and act as He would. Knowing Him is more than simply quoting Scripture and going to church. It's actually living the Word as life unfolds day to day.

You are the apple of His eye even though we, too, have been bruised by a fall. He stopped what He was doing and picked up you and me on a hill called Calvary and paid in full for our damaged fruit.
Stamping Servant, Kathi127 and muscrat like this post.
Unread 03-28-2017, 08:01 AM   #4800
Proud Fan Club Member

Thank you, Caterina, for being Jesus and encouraging us with these messages!