Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Unread 07-07-2017, 03:43 PM   #1
Stazon Splitcoast

Default someone help me and cry with me?

Would someone cry with me? We just Tulsa OK night I have been so drown and fused rate I can't even think straight sometime. Mom OK her iron and VD low. And she take pills for that.
Things that get me is I wanted do some and can't do any of it. Things get in the way. I have chat with in long time. I feel like no life. And now doing the DTGD 2017 dates? the week we go Back Tulsa OK. To see mom's treatments and she have Burch test done to see if thing are working. I don't wanted to sound great but I like forward to the DTGD challenge every year. specially since my uncle die with cancer. This was away for me to honor him. And I can't even to this: When in my am going to get that break! I just wanted able do what I love that is helping other's And that story with in it's self. I am sorry to complain But just wish something go right in my Life now! Thanks Linda
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Unread 07-08-2017, 11:31 AM   #2
Polyshrink Goddess

So sorry you are still so down Linda. It does seem like there are years that things just don't seem to go right for us...sometimes more than one in a row, which REALLY wears you down...believe me I know as I've been there myself...last year was NOT a good year, this is better...but still so tight money wise, that it's still stressful at times. We haven't had a fantastic year for a few years now...but least they aren't all as bad as some. I pray for you and everyone on the prayer forum every day so hopefully you can come out of this time in your life, and get back to enjoying things again.

God has his plan for your life, so try to let go and let HIM have control...things may go easier for you then. Maybe he has a different way for you to help people...or maybe he just wants you to concentrate on something else this year...like helping your parents or even yourself. Either way, I'm sure he will help you through if you just trust in him!

Sending prayers and hugs!!
buggainok, Ksnurse, muscrat and 1 others like this post.
Unread 07-09-2017, 12:07 PM   #3
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks
I feel like I am grasping for stalls sometimes I just wanted friends and have fun. But I don't even know about sometime. And so get frustrate at myself too. Witch is not good I know. In fact none real life called me and check on me since mom has come down with cancer the first time. Or now for that matter is been SCS friends. So you see how important scs is and the friends here are? So what can I do or say? So I guess am still crying. Thanks scs friends for standing by my side!
Unread 07-09-2017, 05:34 PM   #4
Polyshrink Goddess

Well you aren't alone in the friend issue, I don't have to many either...only difference is I'm ok with it, as I've always kinda been a loner and shy. Course, it also helps that my hubby is my best friend, but still. I have a few friends, just don't see them to often...and only like one that I made myself (from high school...although we don't talk or see each other much but when we do, it's like old times) the rest are through my husband.

However...have YOU called your friends? Maybe they think you are to busy taking care of your parents to keep up with them? It's so easy to get busy and "neglect" friends and family, so don't hold it against them to much. Pray and I'm sure God will help you, either with a friend...or with being able to be alone more.

I do understand how important online friends can be though...they have gotten me through a lot over the years, may never get to meet them, but they are precious to me anyway. I'm not online near as much as I used to be...but still keep in touch with one or two friends I met online several years ago when I was digital scrapbooking. So yes, it's good you have online friends too!

Hopefully this bad time in your life will turn around soon, and you can start doing what you love more...or find something else you love, so you are happier.
Unread 08-05-2017, 03:39 PM   #5
Stazon Splitcoast

Linda.....Just reading your posts here on SCS, I get the feeling that you are a STRONG woman!! You are amazing!! If I could put my arms around you right now, I would. I have been feeling down lately with alot of issues .....and then I realize that my problems are PEBBLES compared to your big BOULDERS!!

Did you know that when we are sad and down, our body produces a hormone that can ONLY be released in TEARS!! That's why people say "just let it out and have a good cry"!! ITS TRUE....get RID of all that "sad hormone".....let it OUT!! Its healthy!!

Then brush your self off, put on the big girl panties and GO KNOCK EM DEAD!! YOU GOT THIS!! I admire you SOOOO much!!

STAMP ON, my friend!!!
Unread 08-26-2017, 07:40 PM   #6
Kookie Creator

Linda: I'm checking on you from Florida. I was checking my map program tonight to make sure you were not in the area that is starting to flood in Texas tonight. I know bad weather is the last thing you need tonight!! Hang in there. You do have friends out here who are thinking of you and your mom and we are praying for both of you. Don't let anyone get you down. Haul out that new paper you got recently and craft away. That is what keeps us all sane!! Your Friend, Sarge.