Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Unread 03-19-2017, 09:47 AM   #6801
Gabfest Goddess

Ann, great to hear from you with this good news. Caterina, will be praying for you.

I have been praying for everyone's sleep issues here too, as I suffer from the same thing.

Shirl
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Unread 03-19-2017, 11:01 AM   #6802
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by caterinafmig View Post
Will be having an MRI tomorrow at 2pm. This will be a scan on my brain due to feeling dizzy along with other symptoms. I do have some medication to take because of claustrophobia and anxiety. Appreciate your prayers.
Lots of prayers for you, Caterina. Praying that this will reveal some answers for you, sweet friend! So glad that you have some medication to take for the claustrophobia and anxiety .... I know I would need some, too.
Unread 03-19-2017, 01:15 PM   #6803
Proud Fan Club Member

Caterina, will be praying for peace as you have the MRI done and for results that will also give you peace.
Stamping Servant likes this post.
Unread 03-20-2017, 11:25 AM   #6804
Proud Fan Club Member

Checking in to see if Caterina was home yet and how the MRI went? I've been praying on and off all morning.

Praying also for my oldest son. He is so low on money and it seems everytime he turns around something is wrong and needs to be fixed. Please pray that the recent problem with a vehicle is not expensive repair. He and GF are also planning a wedding for September. It won't be an expensive wedding, but every penny counts. I just ache when I think about his financial issues. That is part of my stress, but I know God is in control. I just need to give it to him and then let Him keep it, instead of taking it back. I certainly can't do anything better than God.
Stamping Servant and caterinafmig like this post.
Unread 03-20-2017, 11:34 AM   #6805
Hardware Hotshot

Kathy, I'm also hoping Caterina will be home soon and can update us. I've been praying for her off and on since about noon. I had a doctor's appointment this morning to have a lot of moles removed by freezing and was so pleased that it went so well (although I look like I have measles now). I'm praying that Caterina's experience was also a good one during her procedure.

Kathy, will pray along with you concerning your son's finances. It's always so hard for us to see our children struggling, but you're so right, we can't do anything better than God. Your son is so blessed to have a praying Mom!
caterinafmig and muscrat like this post.
Unread 03-20-2017, 05:25 PM   #6806
Polyshrink Goddess

I too hope things went will for Caterina!

I will be praying for your son also Kathy! I'm sure it really is hard seeing the struggles kids go through, but God will find a way, he always has for us so far at least!

Rita, glad things went good for you today at the doc too! Thats always good news!!
Stamping Servant and muscrat like this post.
Unread 03-21-2017, 07:14 AM   #6807
Hardware Hotshot

Thank you, Deb. Well, now I have to hide in the house since I look pretty scary while my skin heals from the freezing procedure done on my moles. LOL!
Unread 03-21-2017, 07:18 AM   #6808
Polyshrink Goddess

haha, well...doubt you are as scary as you think you are, BUT...guess you will have more time to play with your stamps, so it's a win win!! )
Unread 03-21-2017, 07:20 AM   #6809
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Had a bit of of 'bump on the road' (literally) yesterday as we drove to have the MRI. There was a deep pothole and caused our tire to blow out. Fortunately, we were nearly at the medical facility and Reynold was able to call for roadside assistance while I went in for the MRI.

So appreciate your prayers that helped greatly during the MRI and to get us safely back home.
Unread 03-21-2017, 07:22 AM   #6810
Hardware Hotshot

Deb, I'm actually being a bad girl .... I'm making up a list of new stamping goodies I'd like to order. LOL And, you're right, I plan on working on some new cards today since I don't dare show my face outside the house.
caterinafmig likes this post.
Unread 03-21-2017, 07:22 AM   #6811
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stamping Servant View Post
Thank you, Deb. Well, now I have to hide in the house since I look pretty scary while my skin heals from the freezing procedure done on my moles. LOL!
Rita, you are too beautiful inside and out to be scary.
Unread 03-21-2017, 07:25 AM   #6812
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Had a bit of of 'bump on the road' (literally) yesterday as we drove to have the MRI. There was a deep pothole and caused our tire to blow out. Fortunately, we were nearly at the medical facility and Reynold was able to call for roadside assistance while I went in for the MRI.

So appreciate your prayers that helped greatly during the MRI and to get us safely back home.
So glad to hear from you! My goodness that blow out was certainly an unexpected "addition" to your day!
Unread 03-21-2017, 07:25 AM   #6813
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscrat View Post
Checking in to see if Caterina was home yet and how the MRI went? I've been praying on and off all morning.

Praying also for my oldest son. He is so low on money and it seems everytime he turns around something is wrong and needs to be fixed. Please pray that the recent problem with a vehicle is not expensive repair. He and GF are also planning a wedding for September. It won't be an expensive wedding, but every penny counts. I just ache when I think about his financial issues. That is part of my stress, but I know God is in control. I just need to give it to him and then let Him keep it, instead of taking it back. I certainly can't do anything better than God.

Kathy, you are not alone on the 'taking back' from God. I must give the Lord the same things all day long and then find them back in my head again.
Stamping Servant, Arlene_C and muscrat like this post.
Unread 03-21-2017, 07:27 AM   #6814
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Rita, you are too beautiful inside and out to be scary.
Caterina .... you made me cry with your sweet comment!! I guess I needed to hear that since I am a little upset about my yucky appearance today!!
muscrat likes this post.
Unread 03-21-2017, 07:30 AM   #6815
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stamping Servant View Post
Caterina .... you made me cry with your sweet comment!! I guess I needed to hear that since I am a little upset about my yucky appearance today!!

I understand completely, my friend. Reynold has lots of moles and had a couple removed from his face. He healed fairly quickly and cannot even tell where they were. Trusting the Lord for a quick healing for you!
Stamping Servant and Arlene_C like this post.
Unread 03-21-2017, 07:37 AM   #6816
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
I understand completely, my friend. Reynold has lots of moles and had a couple removed from his face. He healed fairly quickly and cannot even tell where they were. Trusting the Lord for a quick healing for you!
Thank you for the encouragement!! I'm just being a baby .... I'm really thankful that I was able to have the procedure and feel confident that my skin will look better before too long.
Unread 03-21-2017, 10:56 AM   #6817
Proud Fan Club Member

You ladies are all beautiful inside and out and I thank God for you all the time!
Unread 03-21-2017, 11:08 AM   #6818
Polyshrink Goddess

So glad things went all right at the MRI, but yes, there does seem to always be that "bump in the road" we have to deal with...thankfully it was close enough you could get your mri done, while your hubby dealt with the other issue...and you made it home safely!

Rita...I can't blame you for being a bad girl, I've got two or three lists of things I want, unfortunately the things will stay on the list a while...some forever, since I didn't get money so I could order some stampin up stuff during saleabration. ( Kinda miffed about that, but guess there are worse things. Just had planned to have money for stampin up stuff for that sale this year and it didn't pan out. Health stuff took precedence...which is more important than toys I guess, but still, was disappointing. LOL Least I do have toys I haven't managed to use...so I will survive this year without to many NEW ones, even if it is disappointing. Glad you are going to play, will pray for fast healing, so you feel like you can get out without to much embarrassment.
Unread 03-21-2017, 02:34 PM   #6819
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscrat View Post
You ladies are all beautiful inside and out and I thank God for you all the time!
Kathy, I agree with you that we have the most beautiful ladies on this thread (including you, sweet friend)!!!
Arlene_C, muscrat and dapperdoxie like this post.
Unread 03-21-2017, 02:39 PM   #6820
Hardware Hotshot

Deb, thank you for your prayers for fast healing for me! I think the craft items on the shopping list I made today may just stay on that list .... but it was fun and entertaining to make the list even if I never actually order them. LOL Like you, I already have items that I've never had a chance to use, so that will keep me busy for a while.
dapperdoxie likes this post.
Unread 03-21-2017, 03:24 PM   #6821
Stazon Splitcoast

Caterina, thankfully it was just a tire blown out some potholes can do even more damage. Glad you were close to the medical center.
Rita, praying for speedy healing.
Prayers for all of you and yes, you all are beautiful inside and out!

I only placed an order and received 1 SAB set this year. Our house needs repairs and I won't be buying much for a while. I haven't had much time to craft and have plenty to play with. The house is more important. Kathy, my oldest daughter is always in financial crisis so I understand your situation. She is not married so I try to help, but I have to let God provide.

I WILL ONLY SHIP IN THE U.S.
Unread 03-21-2017, 05:09 PM   #6822
Polyshrink Goddess

Yes, I guess there are times when it's harder to find money for toys...I'll just be thankful for what I have, cause I could have WAY less!!! ) Getting to feeling better is worth more to me anyway, just have those moments that I get a bit disappointed...but it passes.

So thankful for all of you too, getting extra prayers during the hard times, and having a place to send out praises is so wonderful! I don't share much on our facebook, as there are to many family members we don't really care to have know EVERYTHING, so...I don't even usually send praises up that way, as it would revel to much to them at times. So I praise God for this place to share and beg prayers and send praises!
Unread 03-22-2017, 03:50 PM   #6823
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

The MRI results showed nothing that is causing the symptoms... good to know I still have a working brain.
Stamping Servant, Arlene_C and muscrat like this post.
Unread 03-22-2017, 04:14 PM   #6824
Hardware Hotshot

Caterina, I know you are so relieved that you got such a good report! We'll just keep on praying, with expectation, that the cause of your symptoms will be found!
Unread 03-22-2017, 04:46 PM   #6825
Proud Fan Club Member

Glad to know your brain is perfect! Will keep praying.
Unread 03-22-2017, 04:51 PM   #6826
Polyshrink Goddess

Thats good news! I'm sure God will show you what the issue is in his time, but I'll keep praying! Hopefully it's something super simple!
Unread 03-23-2017, 10:47 AM   #6827
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks God answer Prayers for Caterina!!
Stamping Servant, muscrat and dapperdoxie like this post.
Unread 03-28-2017, 05:27 PM   #6828
Polyshrink Goddess

I'd like to request prayer again. Ever since doing the butchering I've not got my energy back, and finally come to the conclusion that my thyroid is finally headed back down into the low state, after being way to high when I went the the doc in Jan. He took me off the meds, and is checking every 6 weeks, but last time I was still in the normal range. I was so excited about having more energy, when it was high and normal...that it's kind of depressing that it's gone now, so prayers I'll get back some energy, and for sure get back to being less down about it would be great! It's not the end of the world, been tired most of my life...but got spoiled for a few months, and darn it, I liked it! LOL not that I had lots of energy mind you...but any was a huge blessing and change. Getting back to having it be more of a chore to get things done isn't fun...and guess I'm kinda getting into a funk cause of it. *sigh* Thanks so much!! I continue to pray for you all nightly!
Stamping Servant and shirlb19 like this post.
Unread 03-28-2017, 05:33 PM   #6829
Proud Fan Club Member

Deb, I will pray for energy to return. I do pray for you all, but its good to have specifics to know how to pray.
Unread 03-28-2017, 06:27 PM   #6830
Gabfest Goddess

Deb, praying for you. Sorry you are going through this. I do know how it feels to be on the roller coaster hypo thyroid ride.....

Shirl
Stamping Servant, muscrat and dapperdoxie like this post.
Unread 03-28-2017, 06:58 PM   #6831
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

So very sorry, Deb, praying the Lord will cover you in His powerful, loving, grace, mercy and healing.
Stamping Servant and dapperdoxie like this post.
Unread 03-29-2017, 05:05 AM   #6832
Hardware Hotshot

Prayers coming from someone else who experiences the too high - too low thyroid dosage battle! So sorry you are experiencing this, Deb!
shirlb19 and dapperdoxie like this post.
Unread 03-29-2017, 06:14 AM   #6833
Polyshrink Goddess

Thanks so much Ladies! I'm feeling less upset this morning...hopefully that will continue through the day...but evening is when it hits me the worst, after not getting as much done as I need to, so we shall see! Sure appreciate the prayers! )
caterinafmig, muscrat and shirlb19 like this post.
Unread 03-29-2017, 06:31 AM   #6834
Stazon Splitcoast

Woke up to vertigo this morning.
shirlb19 likes this post.
Unread 03-29-2017, 06:44 AM   #6835
Proud Fan Club Member

Praying the vertigo leaves quickly! I've had it twice in the last year, and it was severe, but disappeared within twenty minutes or less. Praise the Lord. Will continue to keep you in prayer.
Unread 03-29-2017, 07:15 AM   #6836
Hardware Hotshot

Caterina, I'm so sorry. Could the vertigo be connected to your sinuses and weather conditions such as a weather front coming in? That happens to me and it hits suddenly.
shirlb19 likes this post.
Unread 03-29-2017, 08:11 AM   #6837
Proud Fan Club Member

DS has a meeting to see if he can get assistance with his ER bill. He didn't have insurance at the time. Please pray that he will be eligible. Running out the door now, but wanted my prayer warriors on the case!
Unread 03-29-2017, 08:41 AM   #6838
Gabfest Goddess

Just prayed for your DS Kathy! And for you Caterina.

Shirl
Unread 03-29-2017, 08:48 AM   #6839
Stazon Splitcoast

Praying for Kathy, Deb and Caterina for the specific needs. Covering the rest of you in prayer that are in the Midwest as the stormy week continues. Many of my friends in Texas suffered severe hail damage.

I WILL ONLY SHIP IN THE U.S.
Unread 03-29-2017, 09:31 AM   #6840
Hardware Hotshot

Praying for favor for your son, Kathy.

Praying for those in the way of severe storms, Arlene.
muscrat likes this post.