Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-02-2019, 06:58 PM   #1
MISTI Monday Challenge Team Leader

Default MISTI Monday December 2019 Challenge

Challenge Title: Simply Snow
Hostess: MISTI Monday
Keyword: MSP28
Date: December 2nd, 2019

Hello! Hello! It's the final challenge of 2019!! Can you believe it? Where has the time gone? I was certainly in for a short month, but it just went by way too fast. I will confess that having two weeks off in November was REALLY nice, even if it was just laying around.

I know most, if not all of you, will be busy this month. I decided to do a simple challenge to close out the year and I hope you enjoy it. As the name says, this month's challenge is to create a card or project with snow. You can stamp it, use glitter, embossing powder, or anything that conveys snow to you.

On my card, I did a little ink blending to create my snowy hill. This card was so simple, but so cute. I made 20 in no time at all.

The stamp set is from WPlus9, I used Distress Oxide ink, shattered glass, and my Picket Fence Studios Life Changing blending brushes. The hill was created with a stencil from My Favorite Things called Drifts & Hills. I used my MISTI for mass production, centering my sentiment and being able to stamp each card with precision. I didn't even have to re-ink the sentiment. It was crisp from the get-go using Altenew's Obsidian Black Pigment Ink.

I did 20 of these cards in less than an hour. I cut out the trees very quickly since they were easy triangles.

Good Luck this month and I can't wait to see your snowy creations. This months should be really fun and I hope it gets you into the holiday mood! I'm getting there, but still eating Thanksgiving leftovers (lol).

Merry Christmas
Happy Hannukah
Have a wonderful Kwanzaa
Happy Holidays
However you celebrate, may it be with loved ones in abundance.

MISTI Monday

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All MISTI Monday Challenge Entries must be uploaded to your member gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than, Friday, December 27th, 2019 at Midnight, Central Time to be eligible to win a $50 gift certificate to My Sweet Petunia! The winner will be announced in the evening on Sunday, December 29th.

2. You may combine this challenge with other challenges, and also have multiple entries. Please use a full description on either how you used your MISTI or, if you don't own a MISTI, how you would have loved to incorporate its help!

3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
Old 12-03-2019, 07:09 AM   #2
Proud Fan Club Member

Merry Christmas MISTI Monday! Great theme for December and your card is so sweet! I need to make lots of Christmas cards, as I sold almost all my Christmas cards at a craft sale. So I love your idea of using the Misti for mass production!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-04-2019, 05:49 AM   #3
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello! Perfect challenge for last minute Christmas cards. I thought I had enough! LOL
I will be back!

BLOG: Foxy Stamping
Featured Stamper 633
QFTD 158
Scrapbook pages 170 as of 11/30/19
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!