Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   My Sweet Petunia (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-sweet-petunia-424/)
-   -   Illiana and MISTI are ... (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-sweet-petunia-424/illiana-misti-606667/)

MrsAngotti 01-11-2016 04:20 AM

Illiana and MISTI are ...

Rocking CHA!!! Sooooooooo proud of this wonderful lady and great product. Wooooooo hoooooooo!!!!!!

bb&kk 01-11-2016 05:24 AM

Congrats to all!

stampinCPA 01-11-2016 05:30 AM

Congratulations on the win, Iliana! You deserve it.

gblew 01-11-2016 08:56 PM

Congrats Illiana: great recognition for a great lady!

amysings 01-12-2016 09:41 AM

Yayyyy! Congratulations!

susie australia 01-12-2016 11:01 AM

I bet all the big players know who Illiana and MISTI are now!

What an AMAZING ACHIEVEMENT. You yo girl !!!

susie australia 01-12-2016 11:52 AM

Oops I left the 'u' off.... My message should read YOU GO GIRL!!!!

MySweetPetunia 01-12-2016 04:34 PM

Thank you SO much Hope and everyone else!

The response at CHA was both exciting and humbling. It was amazing to meet and hug so many of our friends in the crafting community, and to receive the Hot Product award - we are still a bit shell-shocked in the best possible way.

We are thrilled to have formed new relationships with independent stores all over the globe this week - as far away as Kuwait, New Zealand, Israel and many more countries - and to be able to support and help grow this amazing crafty community.

Thank you for your kind support.

MrsAngotti 01-13-2016 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MySweetPetunia (Post 21154302)
Thank you SO much Hope and everyone else!

The response at CHA was both exciting and humbling. It was amazing to meet and hug so many of our friends in the crafting community, and to receive the Hot Product award - we are still a bit shell-shocked in the best possible way.

We are thrilled to have formed new relationships with independent stores all over the globe this week - as far away as Kuwait, New Zealand, Israel and many more countries - and to be able to support and help grow this amazing crafty community.

Thank you for your kind support.

You are very welcome!!! I'm usually just a "lurker", but when I feel strongly about something there is no shutting me up. I feel this way about MISTI and her creator. I love the fact that you did not set out to take the papercrafting industry by storm ... you came up with this idea out of necessity and improved it and shared it with the world. A wonderful success story!!! Well deserved, Iliana, well deserved. If you ever decide to take MISTI to stamp/scrapbook expos, I would be more than happy to work your booth at ones near me. I am THAT behind you and your product!!! I hope today finds you basking in the CHA afterglow!!

ladybugstamper2 01-13-2016 05:55 AM

Hi!
I've seen some videos showing a Mini Misti, but I heard someone say there was a 12x12 Misti. Is that so? I haven't seen any videos or posting about it, although I could be looking in the wrong places.

So, if there is a 12x12, I'd really be interested in details, dimensions, price, availability.

Thanks

ceedee 01-14-2016 12:05 AM

Amazing achievement Iliana so pleased for you .... many congratulations, well deserved .........

Just in case you didn't know ;-)

MISTI is flying off the shelves over here in the UK :p

MrsAngotti 01-14-2016 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladybugstamper2 (Post 21154605)
Hi!
I've seen some videos showing a Mini Misti, but I heard someone say there was a 12x12 Misti. Is that so? I haven't seen any videos or posting about it, although I could be looking in the wrong places.

So, if there is a 12x12, I'd really be interested in details, dimensions, price, availability.

Thanks

The Mini and Mega (12x12) were introduced at CHA this past weekend. I know you pre-order the mini on the website, but I haven't check about the Mega.

TexasGrammy 01-14-2016 10:24 AM

Iliana, I am beyond tickled pink for your overwhelming success at CHA!
My heart is jumping for joy for you! :D

UnderstandBlue 01-14-2016 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladybugstamper2 (Post 21154605)
Hi!

Thanks

It will begin shipping in May - It's pretty cool - the lid is a thicker acrylic - I think we periscoped it during her giveaway - check this out.

<iframe width="640" height="569" src="https://katch.me/embed/v/1eb294bc-3531-3401-982c-e298f5ad5d95?sync=1" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>

UnderstandBlue 01-14-2016 10:34 AM

Oh and it's $100.

uncbballfan 01-14-2016 03:02 PM

Congrats on a well-deserved win, Iliana!

I'm very interested in the Mega MISTI, and wondering if there will be additional hinges on it considering the 12" span of the lid.

kate2kate 01-15-2016 08:48 AM

Does anyone know how to get in touch with them. I tried buying the Mini Misti but I could not sign up on their site. I tried everything. I also sent the ma message but have not heard back.

Thanks

UnderstandBlue 01-15-2016 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kate2kate (Post 21155969)
Does anyone know how to get in touch with them. I tried buying the Mini Misti but I could not sign up on their site. I tried everything. I also sent the ma message but have not heard back.

Thanks

Her team is still in California - email [email protected] and she will help you - I think they come back on Sunday.

kate2kate 01-15-2016 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnderstandBlue (Post 21155972)
Her team is still in California - email [email protected] and she will help you - I think they come back on Sunday.

Thank you