Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-06-2009, 09:02 AM   #1
Polyshrink Goddess

Default Are you kidding me . . . of course I need a ScrapBox!!!!

Of course probably any of the stampers here would love to have one of these beautifully crafted ScrapBox storage cabinets. They are TO DIE FOR when it comes to storage capacity and then the outward appearance is simply stunning!!!! Talk about stamping elegance. Woo Hoo!!!

Why do I need one, let me tell you a little story and I'm sure you will agree. First off I am blessed with a nice large house and a fantastic basement that is unfinished. 1800 square feet of potential down there. And I was very lucky to be able to purchase some wonderful stamp displays and a tall cardstock sorting case when a local stamp store when out of business (which was devasting to loose this wonderful store!). I mean these pieces are FABULOUS. So why isn't my stamping space located in the basement????

Well unfortunately, shortly after purchasing the displays, I had to have 2 surgeries on my left knee. Healed wonderfully but found out that I have Osteoarthritis in both knees which makes using the stairs very painful and the only option I have to end the pain is to have double knee replacement. Not something you expect to hear at 38 yrs old. Not that I'm looking for sympathy, everyone has their hurdles in life that we have to have jump. Just was such a disappointment to have all this space and wonderful displays to help organize and not be able to utilize any of it. Simply said it just plain stinks!!!!!

So now I'm approach 41 and still have no stamp space to call my own. All of my supplies and stamps are all located in a walk in closet. It's quite the sight to see being this is 7 years of stamp sets, loose stamps, paper, and of course embellishments. Not to mention that I am a decorative paper hoarder(trying to cut down but it's so hard). And although I desperately try to keep everything organized and labeled it is still overwhelming to try and find the exact item you are looking for. And of course to make anything, you have to round up all the items and take them to a separate area. And if you forget something it's back you go. Just preparing to make a card can be 3-5 tips back and forth . . . argh!!!!! It takes the fun out of making the card.

Now, if I was the incredibly lucky person who was chosen to win the ScrapBox then life would be a dream. I could keep all of my stamping supplies hidden in this gorgeous piece of furniture and it would be organized so efficiently that I would never have to hunt again for that little piece of ribbon or button to perfectly finish that card. And having all those wonderful compartments to organize and store would then free up a huge amount of space to better rearrange the stamps and punches that are now cramed into any space available. Heck, I could send in pictures of my stamp space to one of those magazines and show how just one piece of furniture could change your life!! Doesn't that sound fanastic?? And by having everything exactly where it is supposed to be it wouldn't take me 3 hours to do one card.

Whoa, ok I'm back to reality.

Well, that is my story of trials and tribulations. I am desepartely hoping you agree with my dream/vision and choose me as the lucky recipient of the ScrapBox storage unit. I promise that if I win I will be happy to share my joy and many pictures of how phenomenal the Scrapbox really is!!!!!!