Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-11-2010, 07:16 AM   #41
Cardstock Collector

Thumbs up Try VHS box instead of DVD box

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzynbnice View Post
The best place to get them is to order them online from a place called Polyline (you can Google it). If you order at least 100 (share wth friends), they turn out to be 13 cents a piece.
Thank You!

Alan (Polyline's call center manager) uses CD cases for his stamps, too. He stamps the outside of the CD case so he can easily tell which stamp is stored inside.

For larger stamps, I don't think DVD cases are a very good choice. They typically come with a hub and some kind of disc well (that's how they stop the disc from sliding all around and getting banged up).

I would check out plastic VHS boxes (the ones without the post or "hub" inside). You can find new ones pretty cheap and it should be easy to find free ones on free cycle .
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 02-13-2010, 06:04 PM   #42
Crimping Master

Do you still need cases. I may have some in a little bit that you can have. I just ask for whoever wants them to pay for shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithxmarie View Post
For those of you who store your stamps in the old style CD cases, where do you get yours? I would love to start organizing my stamps this way, but can't find the CD cases at any local stores. I did find some from PTI, but are these jewel cases? or the old style thicker ones?

TIA!
Old 02-16-2010, 07:47 AM   #43
Pearl-ExPert

For those of you purchasing the DVD cases...I got the clear ones from SU...they are $4.95 for 4...so slightly more than the $5.50 for 5, but there are no inserts to pop out, and if you get them during SAB you get a free stamp set or punch that covers the shipping. I am not a demo, but thought I would share this in case you didn't know. I love these new cases!

I am switching all my sets from CD cases to the SU cases today... I actually got frustrated with the gap in the CD cases (after taking the insert out) and little tiny stamps falling through it and disappearing.