In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-15-2010, 06:48 AM   #1  
Kookie Creator
 
stampasmile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Littleton Colorado
Posts: 393
Default Copic Refill Storage- Any ideas?

Copic Refill Storage. Has anyone started this topic anywhere yet? If so, could someone direct me to the link. I would be very appreciative! If not, I would love to see/hear your ideas about Copic Refill storage.
__________________
~Jenny~
My Blog: Pinch of Paisley Designs
stampasmile is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:59 AM   #2  
Die Cut Diva
 
cher2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: SS Utah
Posts: 3,533
Default

I store mine in a jetmax drawer and it will fit ALOT!!!! I think I only have 49 in this drawer!!
***
Hope this helps, I love mine, they are soooo easy to get to!!!
Hugs!!!

Last edited by TexasGrammy; 07-23-2010 at 10:11 PM.. Reason: Removed off-site link. Please insert photos directly within your post. Thanks.
cher2008 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 07:08 AM   #3  
Kookie Creator
 
Susan_T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 498
Default

The clear storage boxes that Copic sells (the ones that fit the wide markers) also fit the refills. That's what I use.
__________________
My Gallery
Susan_T is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 07:58 AM   #4  
Kookie Creator
 
stampasmile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Littleton Colorado
Posts: 393
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by cher2008View Post
I store mine in a jetmax drawer and it will fit ALOT!!!! I think I only have 49 in this drawer!!
***

Hope this helps, I love mine, they are soooo easy to get to!!!
Hugs!!!
Thank you! I was wondering if they would fit in jetmax drawers. I don't have any yet but was thinking about getting some for this reason. It is helpful to know this information before I buy them
BTW...I love your crafting area!!!
__________________
~Jenny~
My Blog: Pinch of Paisley Designs

Last edited by TexasGrammy; 07-23-2010 at 10:11 PM.. Reason: Removed off-site link.
stampasmile is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:14 AM   #5  
Kookie Creator
 
stampasmile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Littleton Colorado
Posts: 393
Default

Love to see or hear any other ideas!
__________________
~Jenny~
My Blog: Pinch of Paisley Designs
stampasmile is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:15 AM   #6  
Glitter Guru
 
deborahmegan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Displaced Texan...
Posts: 5,710
Default

I just bought a little plastic tote with a snap on lid. I don't want them taking up space in my normal work area since I don't need them that often. I can throw the little tote in the closet and get it when I need it.

I need some of those cubes for other kinds of storage--they look GREAT!
__________________
blog: megan lock designs
Dallas Cowboys Fan Texas A&M c/o 2005
deborahmegan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:18 AM   #7  
Kookie Creator
 
stampasmile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Littleton Colorado
Posts: 393
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by deborahmeganView Post
I just bought a little plastic tote with a snap on lid. I don't want them taking up space in my normal work area since I don't need them that often. I can throw the little tote in the closet and get it when I need it.

I need some of those cubes for other kinds of storage--they look GREAT!
That is a great idea too! Where did you get the plastic tote?? Target, Walmart, etc??
__________________
~Jenny~
My Blog: Pinch of Paisley Designs
stampasmile is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:20 AM   #8  
Die Cut Diva
 
cher2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: SS Utah
Posts: 3,533
Default

Thank you Jenny!!!!

You can get the Jetmax storage at michaels and use 50% off coupons, its awesome deal and cheap!!! Im gonna buy 6 more for under my window in my craftroom to store some of my stamps that I have in rolling tall plastic drawers.
Quote:

Originally Posted by stampasmileView Post
Thank you! I was wondering if they would fit in jetmax drawers. I don't have any yet but was thinking about getting some for this reason. It is helpful to know this information before I buy them
BTW...I love your crafting area!!!
cher2008 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:27 AM   #9  
Glitter Guru
 
deborahmegan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Displaced Texan...
Posts: 5,710
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampasmileView Post
That is a great idea too! Where did you get the plastic tote?? Target, Walmart, etc??
I got it at Big Lots for $3. The refills will stand up in it and I have room to grow.
__________________
blog: megan lock designs
Dallas Cowboys Fan Texas A&M c/o 2005
deborahmegan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:30 AM   #10  
Kookie Creator
 
stampasmile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Littleton Colorado
Posts: 393
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by cher2008View Post
Thank you Jenny!!!!

You can get the Jetmax storage at michaels and use 50% off coupons, its awesome deal and cheap!!! Im gonna buy 6 more for under my window in my craftroom to store some of my stamps that I have in rolling tall plastic drawers.
Cheryl,
They are on sale right now at Michael's, 40% off. This was the reason I was wondering about Copics fitting in them so I could buy some. I am also wanted to replace my rolling plastic drawers at some point. Seems like we are thinking along the same wave length today
__________________
~Jenny~
My Blog: Pinch of Paisley Designs
stampasmile is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:37 AM   #11  
Kookie Creator
 
stampasmile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Littleton Colorado
Posts: 393
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by deborahmeganView Post
I got it at Big Lots for $3. The refills will stand up in it and I have room to grow.
THANKS! WoW...that is a great price. Maybe I could do this for a temp thing until I really revamp my craft space. Do you know, approximatley, how many refills can fit in this tote?
__________________
~Jenny~
My Blog: Pinch of Paisley Designs
stampasmile is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:38 AM   #12  
Die Cut Diva
 
cher2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: SS Utah
Posts: 3,533
Default

I didnt know they are on sale right now! Thank you!!!!

Yes I want to put the rolling drawers in a closet I have down here, they are out in the open, too tall to put anywhere, so now they are by my daughters door...lol I think I will have to head out to michaels today and get at least 4 of them! They have sooo many different Jetmax cubes you will have to figure out what ones you like best for storage! I also like the 1 cube with the 2 drawers and and area for your 12 x 12 paper, they hold the sizzix dies perfect, also im going to pick 4 more up for my stamp sets that are in the SU! new cases, they will fit tooo!
Quote:

Originally Posted by stampasmileView Post
Cheryl,
They are on sale right now at Michael's, 40% off. This was the reason I was wondering about Copics fitting in them so I could buy some. I am also wanted to replace my rolling plastic drawers at some point. Seems like we are thinking along the same wave length today
cher2008 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:20 AM   #13  
Kookie Creator
 
stampasmile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Littleton Colorado
Posts: 393
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by cher2008View Post
I didnt know they are on sale right now! Thank you!!!!

Yes I want to put the rolling drawers in a closet I have down here, they are out in the open, too tall to put anywhere, so now they are by my daughters door...lol I think I will have to head out to michaels today and get at least 4 of them! They have sooo many different Jetmax cubes you will have to figure out what ones you like best for storage! I also like the 1 cube with the 2 drawers and and area for your 12 x 12 paper, they hold the sizzix dies perfect, also im going to pick 4 more up for my stamp sets that are in the SU! new cases, they will fit tooo!
Sure thing!
My rolling plastic drawers are in my closet right now. They are tall aren't they...lol!
I'm also wondering which Jetmax ones I will enjoy in my stamp space. So hard to decided since they have so many. I just searched Jetmax here and saw they have a 12x12 hanging file system. I really want to have that! I like my DP to be hanging so I can thumb through it fast and see the whole piece.
Thanks for the info on the Sizzix dies and SU cases (but I don't have any of the new ones). These cubes seem to hold just about everything, perfect way to go.
__________________
~Jenny~
My Blog: Pinch of Paisley Designs
stampasmile is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:46 AM   #14  
Die Cut Diva
 
cher2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: SS Utah
Posts: 3,533
Default

1 little tip if you go with the jetmax, you will want to screw them together on the sides! The `1 unit with 15 of the jetmax cubes, is all 1 unit, not only did we use the little peg things to keep them from moving, but I found that to keep them all as 1 using small screws helps.

I want my 2 rolling drawers in my closet tooo, how funny!!!! lol

I guess you will have to start with a few different ones, and then go from there, that is how I knew what ones to buy more of Then you will get an idea of what other ones you want more of!
Quote:

Originally Posted by stampasmileView Post
Sure thing!
My rolling plastic drawers are in my closet right now. They are tall aren't they...lol!
I'm also wondering which Jetmax ones I will enjoy in my stamp space. So hard to decided since they have so many. I just searched Jetmax here and saw they have a 12x12 hanging file system. I really want to have that! I like my DP to be hanging so I can thumb through it fast and see the whole piece.
Thanks for the info on the Sizzix dies and SU cases (but I don't have any of the new ones). These cubes seem to hold just about everything, perfect way to go.
cher2008 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:57 AM   #15  
Kookie Creator
 
stampasmile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Littleton Colorado
Posts: 393
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by cher2008View Post
1 little tip if you go with the jetmax, you will want to screw them together on the sides! The `1 unit with 15 of the jetmax cubes, is all 1 unit, not only did we use the little peg things to keep them from moving, but I found that to keep them all as 1 using small screws helps.

I want my 2 rolling drawers in my closet tooo, how funny!!!! lol

I guess you will have to start with a few different ones, and then go from there, that is how I knew what ones to buy more of Then you will get an idea of what other ones you want more of!
That sounds like a great idea. Thanks so much!!
Thanks so much for all your great info today!! You are the Jetmax Queen
__________________
~Jenny~
My Blog: Pinch of Paisley Designs
stampasmile is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 04:13 PM   #16  
Die Cut Diva
 
Barbara Jay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 3,986
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by cher2008View Post
I store mine in a jetmax drawer and it will fit ALOT!!!! I think I only have 49 in this drawer!!
***
Hope this helps, I love mine, they are soooo easy to get to!!!
Hugs!!!
cher2008 Do the dividers come with the JetMax drawers?

I don't have any Jet Max components

Last edited by TexasGrammy; 07-23-2010 at 10:13 PM.. Reason: removed off-site link
Barbara Jay is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:37 AM   #17  
Kookie Creator
 
stampasmile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Littleton Colorado
Posts: 393
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbara JayView Post
cher2008 Do the dividers come with the JetMax drawers?

I don't have any Jet Max components
Good question!! I was wondering the same thing.
__________________
~Jenny~
My Blog: Pinch of Paisley Designs
stampasmile is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:06 AM   #18  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
strappystamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 3,829
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbara JayView Post
cher2008 Do the dividers come with the JetMax drawers?

I don't have any Jet Max components
I was just in Michael's yesterday and the sell the dividers separately! HTH!
strappystamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:37 PM   #19  
Cardstock Collector
 
barbsmithdesigns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 2
Default

Check out the storage problem solver posted by a SCS member on her site -www.scrappingwest.blogspot.com. I thought it was very innovative and relatively inexpensive. It would just take a bit of time and measuring. Hope this helps you out.

Barb from Toronto, Canada
http://barbsmithdesigns.blogspot.com
barbsmithdesigns is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:40 AM   #20  
Kookie Creator
 
stampasmile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Littleton Colorado
Posts: 393
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by strappystamperView Post
I was just in Michael's yesterday and the sell the dividers separately! HTH!
Thanks so much Jackie!
__________________
~Jenny~
My Blog: Pinch of Paisley Designs
stampasmile is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 08:57 AM   #21  
Die Cut Diva
 
cher2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: SS Utah
Posts: 3,533
Default YES

Yes they come with that one I show, I didnt have to buy them seperate for that 1 design AWESOME DEAL!!! Plus I got the Jetmax cubes for 50% I just took DH, and my best friend with me hehehehe
Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbara JayView Post
cher2008 Do the dividers come with the JetMax drawers?

I don't have any Jet Max components
cher2008 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:03 AM   #22  
Die Cut Diva
 
Barbara Jay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 3,986
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by strappystamperView Post
I was just in Michael's yesterday and the sell the dividers separately! HTH!
Thanks!!
Barbara Jay is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:51 PM   #23  
Matboard Maniac
 
ScrappinMoments's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 343
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampasmileView Post
Sure thing!
My rolling plastic drawers are in my closet right now. They are tall aren't they...lol!
I'm also wondering which Jetmax ones I will enjoy in my stamp space. So hard to decided since they have so many. I just searched Jetmax here and saw they have a 12x12 hanging file system. I really want to have that! I like my DP to be hanging so I can thumb through it fast and see the whole piece.
Thanks for the info on the Sizzix dies and SU cases (but I don't have any of the new ones). These cubes seem to hold just about everything, perfect way to go.
There is a couple of posts regarding the 12x12 hanging file folder cubes from Jetmax. Do some research before buying them. Here is a link of a review I did for them. I actually blogged when I first got them, and then again after I lived with them for a while. I hated them so much I tore them apart and made just a cabinet out of them. (Hated the thought of wasting the money on two cubes I hated). I absolutely love all the other styles.

<Review of the File Cubes>

I currently have have 20 Jetmax cubes and will be heading to Michaels during the sale. I need a total of 7 more to finish my room.
__________________
Penny ~ Scrappin' Moments Blog
Goals ~ Jan 2011 Double-Layouts 5/4 ~ Blog Posts 1/2 ~ Quilts 1/1 ~ 60/60 Shower Invites
ScrappinMoments is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 07:42 AM   #24  
Kookie Creator
 
stampasmile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Littleton Colorado
Posts: 393
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappinMomentsView Post
There is a couple of posts regarding the 12x12 hanging file folder cubes from Jetmax. Do some research before buying them. Here is a link of a review I did for them. I actually blogged when I first got them, and then again after I lived with them for a while. I hated them so much I tore them apart and made just a cabinet out of them. (Hated the thought of wasting the money on two cubes I hated). I absolutely love all the other styles.

<REVIEW Cubes File the of>

I currently have have 20 Jetmax cubes and will be heading to Michaels during the sale. I need a total of 7 more to finish my room.
UGHHH...I wish I would have seen this post BEFORE I bought the 12 x12 file system. Thanks for trying to give me a heads up!! I think I read your original post somewhere after I bought it too. I put it together and then realized how it might not work out as well as I had planned. Bummer!! Oh well, it works OK for me now. I will not be buying anymore! Thanks for your input on the other styles, everyone seems to really like them.
__________________
~Jenny~
My Blog: Pinch of Paisley Designs
stampasmile is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 08:10 PM   #25  
Glitter Queen
 
Sneezy1956's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 19
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by deborahmeganView Post
I got it at Big Lots for $3. The refills will stand up in it and I have room to grow.
Deb are these the snap together plastic totes? that's what i have mine stored it they work great. I've also got my copics in the smaller ones.
__________________
Jane
Sneezy1956 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On