Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-23-2018, 06:59 AM   #1
Proud Fan Club Member

Default About Craf-t-bear

As some of us saw-she suddenly shut down the thread where she was taking donations for the support group she runs with no explanation.

I reached out to her and got an answer-and then also got the ok to post it here, so here it is. I am also going to post her second answer for what will be obvious when you read it. I will send a card to the address listed below.

I dont know how to nominate someone for the tea party group.

I'm having some major issues with my back and neck. Herniated discs, some muscular and nerve damage that is making it hard for me to walk. I've had some health concerns for awhile, but this has gotten worse rather quickly. Loads of tests, MRI's, medications, etc. going on right now.

Given that I'm not sure exactly what's going on with my health or what changes I may have to make because of it, the request for the thread to be closed was made.

For now, I can still take some donations as I have a girl named Betty that has stepped up and offered to help me out for the time being. (I'm hoping that she will take over the local You Matter Project for me permanently.)

For those who still wish to donate to The You Matter Project, they can still use the same address for now...

The You Matter Project
c/o Christi Usher
P.O. Box 244
Etna, NY 13062-0244

I'd also humbly appreciate it if you and any other SCS member's would send up a prayer or two that the doctor's are able to figure out what's going on and can at least be guided in ways to treat whatever they find. It's a pretty scary situation for me and I don't have any family around anymore. (Well, except for my SCS family.)

Thanks for reaching out, I'm truly touched.

Crafty Huggles,
Christi

Yes, of course you can post my response. I couldn't after the thread was closed. Also, if you know of any uplifting threads of prayers or cards, you are most welcome to post there as well. I could really use some cheering up of bright cards right now.

Yes, I have a local church group and a couple other groups like my gardening group and I'm a local community board member.

Hugs,
Christi
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Ragtop and Brenda71 like this post.
Old 05-23-2018, 12:47 PM   #2
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks so much for posting this! I'm sure plenty of people will respond and send out cards ASAP, as well as join together in prayer...

Old 05-23-2018, 01:15 PM   #3
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

You can request a tea party here: https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/f...e-t621879.html
RJP111 likes this post.
Old 05-25-2018, 05:16 AM   #4
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks Sabrina. I will do that!
Cook22 likes this post.