Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

View Poll Results: Do you like my Scarecrow Song about the Scrapbox??
It ROCKS, give Karen the Scrapbox 7 87.50%
Keep your day job but keep the Scrapbox as well 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-28-2009, 05:33 AM   #1  
Crimping Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FINALIST: scrapbox giveaway - Im a mess

Yep. This was made for me. My home is under 1000 square feet with two bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room and a kitchen. No spare bedroom to make into some cutesy wootsy scrap room, no dining room that I can spread my supplies out in. I started by taking over the top shelf of the living room coat closet and using shoe boxes. I decided later that I needed the floor as well and went out to buy those plastic drawers which now cover the floor. Our shoes sit outside of the closet on the entry floor mat where everyone can trip on them and learn new cuss words.

I then added the closet above the stairs leading to the basement. I bought a cardboard mail sorter for paper (don't ask, it makes me angry) and all the SU organizing tools like the ink caddy and accessories storers. I set them in the closet along with a CD rack I hung for stamp storage and now ... well, everything is so packed in it avalanches when I chose one item or else I can't find it in the dark. I was thinking of a trouble light ... but deer season is upon us. This is a large closet (2 shelves) but ... it filled up.

I then removed the shoes and accessories from my bedroom closet to accommodate my demo stuff like my hostess bag, extra catties etc. I hung ribbon on a pants hanger and let the pants fall to the floor (not really, they're hanging ... somewhere) and hung the ribbon from the clothes rod.

But wait, I'm still not done. I then removed the TV and all my clothes out of the top portion of my wardrobe, put in a cardboard shoe sorter and shoved stamp sets in there along with my zutter BIA and various other stamping lovelies.

I still had stamp sets. Hmmm. I bought my son a new CD rack and filled it with ... you guessed it ... stamp sets. I was going to do a portion of the basement into a stamping space but needed it for a living space for my son who has disabilities. I watched my cutesy wootsy stamp room dreams evaporate ... poof! Sniff sniff. I've been seen applying decor elements to garage walls and crying.

Now, when I stamp, I run from closet to closet trying to find pieces of what I need. I drag it onto the kitchen table and work among the fruit and fruit flies.

Feel sorry for me, give me the wonderful showpiece of a scrap organizer. Pleassssseeeee! I promise I'll take good care of it, I'll feed it every day, I'll clean it, I'll make sure it gets exercise ... pleassseeeee. it can stay in my living room where it will be much loved. There's room! I promise! Everyone will comment on it, envy me and want one of their own. I'll hand each of them your card. I will (nodding furiously) I really will.

I'm a demo without a stamp room. My customers have cool color coordinated rooms, dedicated to the craft, I am sans studio.

I'll try to take photos but my closets don't have light so all bets are off. Imagine your worst nightmare then think ... she deserves it.

Anticipating my new piece of furniture and cleaning a spot for it in the main room to accommodate it.
Hopefully yours,
Karen Jo
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2009, 06:08 AM   #2  
Matboard Maniac

You are such a funny woman!!! I do wish you the best of luck, however, I really need this to get organized. Please look at this picture and tell me that I don't need to be more organized....lol.

I just wish we all could win!!! Unfortunately there can only be one winner! I wouldn't want to be in there shoes to make that decision as there are many deserving people out there.
Attached Thumbnails
FINALIST: scrapbox giveaway - Im a mess-ribbon-dying-regionals-089.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2009, 06:22 AM   #3  
Kookie Creator

Too cute...if you can make sure that the ScrapBox gets exercise then I am going to move to Wisconsin and let you help me :-) as I don't know what it will take for me to get some exercise :-) Oh I just thought of something...maybe running up and down the 20+ stairs to store all my goodies into my new Workbox when it arrives might help me shed a few (LOL) Good Luck and enjoy the contest!

Last edited by MBKay; 09-28-2009 at 06:26 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2009, 06:30 AM   #4  
Crimping Master

I'll post pics of my tragic stamping situation ... now, where did I put my camera? Perhaps an organizer would have a nifty little place to put it, if I ever find it again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2009, 06:35 AM   #5  
Embossing Fanatic

You crack me up I see you've left comments for everyone! I tell ya what, when I win, I'll invite you over to scrap with me and my new Workbox!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2009, 06:47 AM   #6  
Crimping Master

In your dreams, sistah! It's MINE! bwahhha haa haa haa.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2009, 07:00 AM   #7  
Matboard Maniac

You all keep dreaming, they will be delivering it to my house!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2009, 07:53 AM   #8  
Cardstock Collector

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karen JoView Post
Yep. This was made for me. My home is under 1000 square feet with two bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room and a kitchen. No spare bedroom to make into some cutesy wootsy scrap room, no dining room that I can spread my supplies out in. I started by taking over the top shelf of the living room coat closet and using shoe boxes. I decided later that I needed the floor as well and went out to buy those plastic drawers which now cover the floor. Our shoes sit outside of the closet on the entry floor mat where everyone can trip on them and learn new cuss words.

I then added the closet above the stairs leading to the basement. I bought a cardboard mail sorter for paper (don't ask, it makes me angry) and all the SU organizing tools like the ink caddy and accessories storers. I set them in the closet along with a CD rack I hung for stamp storage and now ... well, everything is so packed in it avalanches when I chose one item or else I can't find it in the dark. I was thinking of a trouble light ... but deer season is upon us. This is a large closet (2 shelves) but ... it filled up.

I then removed the shoes and accessories from my bedroom closet to accommodate my demo stuff like my hostess bag, extra catties etc. I hung ribbon on a pants hanger and let the pants fall to the floor (not really, they're hanging ... somewhere) and hung the ribbon from the clothes rod.

But wait, I'm still not done. I then removed the TV and all my clothes out of the top portion of my wardrobe, put in a cardboard shoe sorter and shoved stamp sets in there along with my zutter BIA and various other stamping lovelies.

I still had stamp sets. Hmmm. I bought my son a new CD rack and filled it with ... you guessed it ... stamp sets. I was going to do a portion of the basement into a stamping space but needed it for a living space for my son who has disabilities. I watched my cutesy wootsy stamp room dreams evaporate ... poof! Sniff sniff. I've been seen applying decor elements to garage walls and crying.

Now, when I stamp, I run from closet to closet trying to find pieces of what I need. I drag it onto the kitchen table and work among the fruit and fruit flies.

Feel sorry for me, give me the wonderful showpiece of a scrap organizer. Pleassssseeeee! I promise I'll take good care of it, I'll feed it every day, I'll clean it, I'll make sure it gets exercise ... pleassseeeee. it can stay in my living room where it will be much loved. There's room! I promise! Everyone will comment on it, envy me and want one of their own. I'll hand each of them your card. I will (nodding furiously) I really will.

I'm a demo without a stamp room. My customers have cool color coordinated rooms, dedicated to the craft, I am sans studio.

I'll try to take photos but my closets don't have light so all bets are off. Imagine your worst nightmare then think ... she deserves it.

Anticipating my new piece of furniture and cleaning a spot for it in the main room to accommodate it.
Hopefully yours,
Karen Jo
Karen Jo soooo deserves this. She is one of the most dedicated, talented and giving women I know. She is a single mom with a disabled son whom she has dedicated her life to and has even taught him to stamp. She gives of her time selflessly at church and in our community. She makes all of us feel right at home when we come over to her little home for stamp club. Plus, she works out of the home...so you can see why she is so deserving of this organizer. I am the one with the cutesy stamp room and she works circles around me, blasting out way, way more cards!
Thanks for listening,
Krista
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2009, 07:54 AM   #9  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 52 Likes on 35 Posts

You have a basement, Karen Jo?

Having a basement in FL is a very rare thing.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2009, 07:56 AM   #10  
Matboard Maniac

Yes, cute, adorable children and babies DO sell things, but mine are NOT cute OR adorable. They are little monsters who do nothing but try to ruin my crafting things. I can't WAIT until I win the Workbox and have a spot to close up so my kids can't destroy it. Oh, and good luck to you too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2009, 11:55 AM   #11  
Matboard Maniac

Default I'm too happy?

The avitar is two of my three special needs children. Of course they are happy, they want their mom to win the scrapbox! ;)

You, girl, are a mess! But, it sure seems like you don't have room in your tiny house for the scrapbox! I really think it needs to go to a person who is organized already but needs more space for stuff!! GOOD LUCK! Terrica
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2009, 12:46 PM   #12  
Crimping Master

thanks Krista! hmmmm. I'll have to keep eroding the confidence of all you other scrapcabinet wanna-haves. what to do, what to do (rubbing hands together fiendishly)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2009, 01:25 PM   #13  
Crimping Master

Part of my problem is that I'm an organization junky. I can't create in chaos, I NEED and CRAVE order. This is like a dream to me, that kind of organization is like "my own private brand of heroin" as they say on that vampire flick. I gaze longingly and think ... "I could hang up my clothes again, and put the shoes back into the closet. I could, I could, I could ... yeah, I actually stutter when I'm thinking about it. I'd probably cry if I'd win. I know I would. I promise I will ... I'm into the big reveal, I get that. Pick me and I'll do the "Big Reveal" for you. Or just silently sob, you pick.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2009, 01:40 PM   #14  
Crimping Master

By the way ... have I told you judges that you are the nicest, bestest, most wonderfulest judges ever? OUCH! Who threw that?! I can schmooze... I mean ... say nice things to the judges if I want to! As I was saying ... you're to be commended for posting ONE cabinet to 2 million crafters (silently uttering heart wrenching sobs in the crook of my arm). If you choose me I'll conduct tours through the living room, demonstrate it and serve snacks. (bawling now with head tipped back, nearly howling like a dog) Wisconsin winters are sooo cold, I have to do crafts because we can't go out at 130 degrees below zero. I would LOVE to have this cabinet. I'll even run a spotlight each evening (now hiccuping with distress) to highlight its many cool and righteous features. Dude (and Dudettes) Please may I have the Scrapcabinet workstation wonder-room?? Please?
Thank you for your kind consideration.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2009, 01:43 PM   #15  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by StampeeView Post
You are such a funny woman!!! I do wish you the best of luck, however, I really need this to get organized. Please look at this picture and tell me that I don't need to be more organized....lol.

I just wish we all could win!!! Unfortunately there can only be one winner! I wouldn't want to be in there shoes to make that decision as there are many deserving people out there.
Holy Monkey! That's quite a tornado-zone you got there lady! I'm sure you need a cabinet ... perhaps next time, after I win this one, you'll get one too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2009, 02:04 PM   #16  
Matboard Maniac

I'm sure the wonderful judges will see fit to award this to the most deserving............
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2009, 02:28 PM   #17  
Matboard Maniac

Girl, you are a mess! But, a funny girlie too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2009, 03:40 PM   #18  
Rubber Obsessor

Talking Just Say No to Karen Jo!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karen JoView Post
By the way ... have I told you judges that you are the nicest, bestest, most wonderfulest judges ever? OUCH! Who threw that?! I can schmooze... I mean ... say nice things to the judges if I want to! As I was saying ... you're to be commended for posting ONE cabinet to 2 million crafters (silently uttering heart wrenching sobs in the crook of my arm). If you choose me I'll conduct tours through the living room, demonstrate it and serve snacks. (bawling now with head tipped back, nearly howling like a dog) Wisconsin winters are sooo cold, I have to do crafts because we can't go out at 130 degrees below zero. I would LOVE to have this cabinet. I'll even run a spotlight each evening (now hiccuping with distress) to highlight its many cool and righteous features. Dude (and Dudettes) Please may I have the Scrapcabinet workstation wonder-room?? Please?
Thank you for your kind consideration.
Oh, please!! Bawling and sobbing my left leg. Oh wait, I am crying about my left leg because I have MS!! You see, crafting is the therapy that has helped me be able to dress and feed myself again!

Wisconsin winters are soo cold? Well, while you are exaggerating that it gets 130 below zero, I am serious that because it is 120 degree heat index in south Alabama I can't go outside because I can't breathe well because of MS!

I can do better Mr., uh Mrs. Original Scrapbox Madam, uh Sir. I won't just highlight it in a spotlight, I will have a permanent post on the top of my website and my blog because when you choose me, you get quality and professionalism and publicity and kindness and gratitude and... and... and...

And you get me!!! That is reason enough! I am so deserving!!

Oh, and judges. I hope your back itches because I am ready to scratch!!!

Isn't Splicoast Stampers the best online community for stampers and crafters that exists? Of course, when I started dreaming of The Original Scrapbox in 2008, I was so impressed with the quality and craftsmanship in the products they offer! Why wouldn't The Original Scrapbox and SCS team up together to bring me a quality craftsmanship product like the Workbox!!!

Sorry Karen Jo, It is a no go!! I will get you my pretty...MUUUAAAAAAA (evil witch laugh ensues).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2009, 04:08 PM   #19  
Kookie Creator

I have no tissues left from laughing at you ladies "bickering" back and forth with each other ... just know that when I win I will let you come over and help me put my stuff away...and oh yea...I will provide food and chocolates and all the other stuff that you gave to the judges. (smile)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2009, 04:21 PM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

When I win I will invite you all over to help me organize my stuff.. We will have a lot of fun.. I well of course have to check all bagage on the way home!! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2009, 07:07 PM   #21  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampintltView Post
Girl, you are a mess! But, a funny girlie too!
that craft room photo belongs to Stampee, not me. I can't stake claim to it, even if it would further my cause. I don't have a place for my stamps. Sniff Sniff. They are in closets, drawers and shoeboxes.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2009, 07:16 PM   #22  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by creativepzazzView Post
Oh, please!! Bawling and sobbing my left leg. Oh wait, I am crying about my left leg because I have MS!! You see, crafting is the therapy that has helped me be able to dress and feed myself again!

Wisconsin winters are soo cold? Well, while you are exaggerating that it gets 130 below zero, I am serious that because it is 120 degree heat index in south Alabama I can't go outside because I can't breathe well because of MS!

I can do better Mr., uh Mrs. Original Scrapbox Madam, uh Sir. I won't just highlight it in a spotlight, I will have a permanent post on the top of my website and my blog because when you choose me, you get quality and professionalism and publicity and kindness and gratitude and... and... and...

And you get me!!! That is reason enough! I am so deserving!!

Oh, and judges. I hope your back itches because I am ready to scratch!!!

Isn't Splicoast Stampers the best online community for stampers and crafters that exists? Of course, when I started dreaming of The Original Scrapbox in 2008, I was so impressed with the quality and craftsmanship in the products they offer! Why wouldn't The Original Scrapbox and SCS team up together to bring me a quality craftsmanship product like the Workbox!!!

Sorry Karen Jo, It is a no go!! I will get you my pretty...MUUUAAAAAAA (evil witch laugh ensues).
Yes, yes, you are deserving but I fear that the scrapbox may be too much for you to handle. Your leg might give out when you reach for higher shelves. Tell you what. We'll both win BUT we'll keep it at my house so any time you want to come over I can help reach stuff down for you. That should work beautifully. where's Toto? Here toto, here boy ... where's the dog?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2009, 07:18 PM   #23  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by redheaded witchView Post
When I win I will invite you all over to help me organize my stuff.. We will have a lot of fun.. I well of course have to check all bagage on the way home!! LOL
I'll be there with bells on and a U-Haul attached. I like to offer to keep the cabinet at my house until that "new" smell wears off so it doesn't permeate your cardstock. Tsk tsk. It's so nice of you to offer....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2009, 07:21 PM   #24  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by MBKayView Post
I have no tissues left from laughing at you ladies "bickering" back and forth with each other ... just know that when I win I will let you come over and help me put my stuff away...and oh yea...I will provide food and chocolates and all the other stuff that you gave to the judges. (smile)
food, chocolate? ... You're not so innocent are you? Help put your stuff away ... you know if you have chocolate that we'll be like zombies and do your housework in addition to putting away stamps. I think perhaps you'll have to wait a bit longer for your own cabinet ... I'll be polishing that wonderful new cabinet to a high gloss when I win it this month. I'll send pics though ... as soon as I find that idiot camera!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2009, 07:26 PM   #25  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendred34View Post
You crack me up I see you've left comments for everyone! I tell ya what, when I win, I'll invite you over to scrap with me and my new Workbox!!
nah, just a few that looked like they were fun peeps! I'd love to scrap sometime but when are you getting a workbox? Since this one is MINE! BWAHHHHH HAHH HA HA
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2009, 07:28 PM   #26  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by DisasterView Post
Yes, cute, adorable children and babies DO sell things, but mine are NOT cute OR adorable. They are little monsters who do nothing but try to ruin my crafting things. I can't WAIT until I win the Workbox and have a spot to close up so my kids can't destroy it. Oh, and good luck to you too.
ok. I get the little fingers where they shouldn't be. I really do. Tell you what. Wisconsin is on the way to Canada. How about if they deliver the cabinet here and then ... the next time I head to Canada I'll bring it with me? Sound good? <eyebrow waggle>
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2009, 07:31 PM   #27  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJP111View Post
You have a basement, Karen Jo?

Having a basement in FL is a very rare thing.
ooohhh, well played, my stampin' pal, well played! I must contemplate a rebuttle befitting your excellent s/wordsmanship.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2009, 08:49 PM   #28  
Embossing Fanatic

I've got the spot cleared and measured... We can remove some screws from doors to make them open wider and the piles that grow incessantly can finally have a home behind closed doors... I can't wait to see what happens and good luck to all!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-29-2009, 05:20 AM   #29  
Polyshrink Goddess

Your not the only lady on here without a Craft Room Missy!!! So they ain't gonna feel sorry for ya there!!! We've all found those holes and little spaces we can cram stuff into!!!

Actually the scrapbox is too big for your small house don't ya think??
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-29-2009, 02:51 PM   #30  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinghollyView Post
Your not the only lady on here without a Craft Room Missy!!! So they ain't gonna feel sorry for ya there!!! We've all found those holes and little spaces we can cram stuff into!!!

Actually the scrapbox is too big for your small house don't ya think??
No no, I have just the place for it! It should fit perrrrrfectly! Nice try though!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-29-2009, 03:09 PM   #31  
Crimping Master

In honor of the Wizard of Oz anniversary ....

scarecrow (me)
I would wile away the hours
mounting pretties flowers
picking glitter off my socks

And my head I'd be scratchin'
While my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a SCRAPBOX

I'd be able to find my camera
For scrappin mi familia
In cuteness or in flux

(Dorothy)
With the pages you'd be makin'
You could be always creatin'
If you only had a SCRAPBOX

(Scarecrow)
Oh, I would make a card
Sympathy, Get Well and more
I could think of cards I never made before
And then I'd sit and make some more

I would not be just a nuffin'
My closets all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of rocks
I would dance and be merry
Life would be a ding-a-derry
If I only had a SCRAPBOX

(and a cut verse because it made the dance too long in the movie ....)

Gosh, it would be pleasin'
To create every season
pages and cards that flummox
And perhaps I'll deserve ya
And be worthy erve ya
If I only had a SCRAPBOX!

(with a tip of my pointed scarecrow hat and a wave of my SCRAPBOX picture I BUMP!)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-29-2009, 04:20 PM   #32  
Rubber Obsessor

Default scrapbox

Karen needs this really bad, give it to her please. Thanks
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-29-2009, 05:24 PM   #33  
Rubber Obsessor

Wink

What a great song Karen Jo!! You really did a good job! I wish I was that could create like that, but my attempt at a song, which was supposed to be like Oh where has my little dog gone, was very sad. JUST LIKE MY CRAFT ROOM!!! See!!! I need the Scrapbox Workbox because I can't create anything with my craft room such a mess! The mess permeates the vibe in the rest of my house!! My mojo went to HOJO!!
To see my sad attempt at a poem/song...
CreativePzazz's thread!!

By the way Karen Jo, paying people to post and say that you deserve to win is pathetic.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-29-2009, 06:19 PM   #34  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by creativepzazzView Post
What a great song Karen Jo!! You really did a good job! I wish I was that could create like that, but my attempt at a song, which was supposed to be like Oh where has my little dog gone, was very sad. JUST LIKE MY CRAFT ROOM!!! See!!! I need the Scrapbox Workbox because I can't create anything with my craft room such a mess! The mess permeates the vibe in the rest of my house!! My mojo went to HOJO!!
To see my sad attempt at a poem/song...
CreativePzazz's thread!!

By the way Karen Jo, paying people to post and say that you deserve to win is pathetic.
paying people?! (sputter sputter hiccup) If I had money to pay people I'd buy a ... you guessed it ... a SCRAPBOX! Whoo hooo. I did, however, tell people if they felt that I truly deserved the box of wonders they should hop on and add their two cents! Well played wouldn't you say? bwahhhhaaa hhaaaa haaa haaa <hic>.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2009, 06:13 AM   #35  
Cardstock Collector

Oh Ms Karen, we all know you need this thing aweful bad. Please give Karen the scrapbox, she could be even more inspired and creative if she could be oh so organized!!
I can do all things, through Christ, who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2009, 09:45 AM   #36  
Matboard Maniac

What about options #3....

Award this to Stampee!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2009, 01:18 PM   #37  
Compulsive Stamper

Wow, this is a game of who can make the most wind.....Karen Jo, you win hands down... It is blowing hard here in Manitoba, Canada. I think I here you howling....no wait...is that crying....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2009, 03:23 PM   #38  
Pearl-ExPert

Karen J, you keep it up. I have thoroughly enjoyed your thread but I NEED it more!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2009, 04:17 PM   #39  
Crimping Master

I have no doubt there are other deserving peeps out there in stamping and scrapping land but I'm convinced that the scrapbox would turn my entire life around, making it one scrap-tastic adventure after another! sooooo..... BUMP!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-01-2009, 05:15 PM   #40  
Rubber Obsessor

I see BUMP all over these forums. I don't know what that means in your post.

I know what it means in my craft room though. It means you tried to turn around and you BUMPED into 4 things, knocked over 3 things, and spilled 2 jars. Not to mention that when I bend over to correct any of these mishaps, my large uhm... rear BUMPer knocks something else over.

This is honestly a typical day attempting to gather supplies from my craft room.
Reply With Quote Likes