Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Mission: Organization (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/mission-organization-256/)
-   -   Punch storage - need your opinion! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/mission-organization-256/punch-storage-need-your-opinion-573557/)

westiemom 05-27-2013 08:19 AM

Punch storage - need your opinion!

I am getting ready to purchase a punch storage unit for the new style SU punches. I will probably choose either the one by OrganizeMore or the one by Stamp-n-Storage. Any opinions? Do you have either of these? Is there another one out there?
Any advice and comments are appreciated!

westiemom 05-27-2013 07:21 PM

no one??????

jan1 05-27-2013 07:36 PM

I would recommend Organize More. I have five of their organizers and they are wonderful. They are sturdy. They are made by a small family company. They can be custom painted. They arrive fully assembled. Great customer service. Because they aren't made until you order, you may have to wait several weeks for them to arrive.

shirlb19 05-28-2013 04:30 PM

I have the lock down punch storage from stamp n' storage. I am happy with it, but can't compare with Organize more one since I don't have that one.

Shirl

Arizona 05-28-2013 04:55 PM

I also have the Stamp n Storage unit and love it. I've become a huge fan of their products over the past year and always go to their site first for my storage needs.

cr8iveme 05-28-2013 07:09 PM

I use a sterilite filing cabinet for storing all my punches.

My storage works for me. But it may not work for everyone.

Good luck with finding the right solution for you.

Susan_Stasel 05-29-2013 12:41 AM

Check out this pinterest link to many different ways to store your punches: Pinterest / Search results for punch storage

jozmore 05-29-2013 03:11 PM

i love my organize more storage! I have three of them and my friend has even more including the one you want. Her husband was able to add extra supports to attach it to the wall.

stamphappy1650 05-29-2013 07:43 PM

I use the rails from Ikea and Organizemore. I like them both.

hellobubbles 05-30-2013 07:48 AM

I have and love the organize more punch storage!! I signed up for their email and waited until it was one of their daily deals and got it at a discount. It does take a while to get it as they make them to order but it is TOTALLY worth the wait!!

I also store my whale punches on the Bygel rails from Ikea and all other random punches in big plastic bins. I sort them by borders and shapes.

Doris B 06-03-2013 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan_Stasel (Post 20181480)
Check out this pinterest link to many different ways to store your punches: Pinterest / Search results for punch storage

Wowzers, there's a lot of ideas!

I have mine in over the door shoe bag holders, with a punched out sample inserted into a baseball sleeve card, and a stampn store container (brad & button cases) holding extra punched pieces, love it. But kind of outgrowing it, so there are a few more in drawers. I will have to check out those pics on pinterest a little closer.

jkstampin 06-03-2013 01:53 PM

Another vote for organize more. I now have 6 of their organizers, with another one on the way. They are both functional AND pretty!

smdap 06-09-2013 07:48 AM

I have the lock down and the whale tale storage units from Stamp N' Store and love them both. The whale-tale one holds my CM, MS and original SU punches. Outstanding customer service.