Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-29-2022, 12:37 PM   #41  
Matboard Maniac

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I’ve been gradually reorganizing my cardstock and stamps over the past year or so. I’ve sort of modified the system that bjeans posted above that she said she got from Jennifer McGuire. I’m not sure where I saw it. Where I modified it is that, in addition to putting each color in its own 9x12 work ticket holder, I also slip a regular sheet protector in the same ticket holder for that color’s scraps (anything smaller than 5.5”x4.25”). I don’t know about you, but I miss the smaller pieces I could use for sentiments or whatever when they’re in with the full sized sheets. Then each clear work ticket holder goes into a magazine holder in rainbow order and I can see everything I have.

My latest thing is using the same system (sort of) for stamps that aren’t SU! I have some Penny Black, Unity, Art Impressions, etc and others that I’m constantly digging through to see what I have. So…I stamped the set on card stock, slip it into the sheet protector, put the stamps on the OUTSIDE of the sheet protector next to the image and slip it into the work ticket holder. The cling and clear stamps stay put. My unmounted rubber stamps have Aleene’s Tack it Over and Over on the back. It has made all my paper PLUS my miscellaneous stamps all the same size in my armoire I use for storage and I can just flip through to find what I want. I’m loving it.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes