Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-29-2022, 06:24 AM   #1  
Embossing Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Catherine Pooler Mini Ink pads

I only have a few and would like to add to my collection, but first I need storage ideas for these little ones. Any suggestions on how to store the Catherine Pooler mini ink pads?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2022, 02:07 AM   #2  
Mad Swapper

Received 33 Likes on 22 Posts

I have two sets of the minis and stack them in their original packaging with a swatch strip on the outside of the six colors. But I’ll be following along for other ideas as well.
Reply With Quote Likes
The following users liked this post:
istamp247 (08-03-2022)
Old 07-31-2022, 06:21 AM   #3  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 731 Likes on 353 Posts

I got these because they can go in drawers but I actually just stack them and they will fit any mini pads....from Organize more. I wait for sales. More than I usually spend on organzation, and people can probably create their own version of this. This place makes a lot of stuff that specifically fits into IKEA pieces...lol. You save on IKEA and then spend on them. The price on these did go up.

You can use these for the mini rectangles too (like Ranger archivals)-just turn them sideways.

https://www.organizemore.com/collect.../mini-ink-tray

If you google mini ink pad storage you will see a number of ideas...there seems to have been a plastic box with foam that had inserts that fit cubes that people cant find anymore from 2017? Seems to me a person might be able to make their own of that either with a craft knife and a lot of patience, or just pushing them into a piece of flower foam. I might have done that had I seen that sooner.

Ranger has tins...I am actually surprised at this point they have not released a big one. Theirs only hold 12. They have them for both squares and rectangles.
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by wavejumper:
istamp247 (08-03-2022), pepperann (10-03-2022)
Old 08-03-2022, 11:56 AM   #4  
Embossing Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by wavejumperView Post
I got these because they can go in drawers but I actually just stack them and they will fit any mini pads....from Organize more. I wait for sales. More than I usually spend on organzation, and people can probably create their own version of this. This place makes a lot of stuff that specifically fits into IKEA pieces...lol. You save on IKEA and then spend on them. The price on these did go up.

You can use these for the mini rectangles too (like Ranger archivals)-just turn them sideways.

https://www.organizemore.com/collect.../mini-ink-tray

If you google mini ink pad storage you will see a number of ideas...there seems to have been a plastic box with foam that had inserts that fit cubes that people cant find anymore from 2017? Seems to me a person might be able to make their own of that either with a craft knife and a lot of patience, or just pushing them into a piece of flower foam. I might have done that had I seen that sooner.

Ranger has tins...I am actually surprised at this point they have not released a big one. Theirs only hold 12. They have them for both squares and rectangles.
I do like that tray! I have a "divider" piece from stamp n storage but it is made for mini cubes. Not so great for the catherine pooler minis. They don't really fit in either of the ranger tins unless you take the insert out and then maybe.

I did find the 8 drawer supply case from Totally Tiffany that works if you take two of the tray inserts out. Catherine Pooler minis are just an odd size compared to other brands.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2022, 11:43 AM   #5  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 731 Likes on 353 Posts

I have colorbox in that weird size too in those trays.

This is the ranger box I had mentioned but no-they are smaller than the ones we are talking about so I am just showing it as general reference.

https://rangerink.com/products/archi...ad-storage-tin

For a lot less you could get shallow tray and put in your own dividers if you are willing to stack.
Reply With Quote Likes