Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Inspiration (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-f88/)
-   -   IC590 - Inspiration! {03-25-17} (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-f88/ic590-inspiration-%7B03-25-17%7D-t616942.html)

girlgeek101 03-24-2017 08:53 PM

IC590 - Inspiration! {03-25-17}

5 Attachment(s)
It's been a while since I've shared my favorite inspiration boards with you. In fact, I dedicate way too much fun time to filling those boards with lots of eye candy and inspirational images. This week I'd like to invite you to be inspired by my first "Inspiration" Board on Pinterest. I have pinned a variety of photos, watercolor art, mixed media, food, clothing...you name it, it's there! So, I'm 100% sure that you'll find just the right thing to inspire your creative juices this week! Enjoy! :)

My Faux Textured Painting Thank You Card

My Geometric Encouragement Card

Challenge Goals:
Please don't be tempted to upload a card that you have made prior to this challenge, just because an image on the board reminds you of it. :cool: Rather, take the challenge of allowing your creative juices to flow based on your impressions when you look through the images. Remember, it can just be the color palette or style that ignites your creativity. Whatever draws you to the designs, take the challenge of doing
something uniquely inspired today.

Please remember that all inspiration links should be inspired by images from the
"Inspiration Board by Audrie". If you are unfamiliar with how to grab the hyperlinks from a Pinterest Board, here is a helpful video:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBOHqNPyn7s[/ame]

Use the keyword: IC590 (no spaces or extra characters) when you upload your card, and make sure you put commas between your key words.

IC590 Gallery

For those of you who say you get overwhelmed with having too many images to choose from, I've uploaded 5 of my favorites (since there are so many pins)! So just stick with one (or all) of those for your inspiration. Click on the images below to see them bigger and to get their links on SCS. Don't forget to let us know which photo served as your inspiration piece please.

How to Play ~ View the attached images. You may be inspired to recreate the pieces ~ but that isn't necessary ... get your inspiration from the colors, layout, style or 'theme'. Just enjoy wherever your inspired creative journey takes you. Remember, if you are inspired by the creation of another artist, please do not use print-outs of the art in your creation or directly copy their work. Make the inspiration piece your own. Don't worry ~ no card is 'wrong' and there is no time limit for uploading your card for the challenge. There are no rules, so let your creative juices run wild ~ be *inspired* and go get stamping!

Don't forget about No Upload Sunday - Let's give the gallery moderators a day off and not upload on Sunday (unless, of course, you are a Fan Club member - yet another reason to spend a little money on your favorite site). Also, remember to link to your SCS gallery on this thread. Thank you for joining me on this inspiration journey.

Other Helpful links:
What is the Inspiration Challenge?
Subscribe to the Master List for Notifications
Get Help Posting Your Cards for Challenges

parknslide 03-24-2017 11:30 PM

Amazing catalog of eye candy!!! Thanks, Audrey, for sharing. Here's my card: IC590-Lavendar and Lace by parknslide - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie 03-25-2017 03:34 AM

Sooo many wonderful images to choose from - just managed to stop myself embossing on white! teehee x

IC590 ~ Life by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sandie
x

k dunbrook 03-25-2017 04:20 AM

I so enjoyed looking through your pins Audrie...thanks for inspiring.
here is my card:

Layered Flowers

girlgeek101 03-25-2017 05:02 AM

Already gorgeousness in the gallery! I'm working on getting a new router today, so I should have a photo uploaded by noon-ish pacific time. Sorry for the delay. Keep doin' what you're doing! Love it!

Shoe Girl 03-25-2017 05:20 AM

Great inspiration Audrie.

Here is my card:
IC590 A+ Teachers by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I am headed to the Indianapolis Rubber Stamp & Paper Arts Festival. If you are there, I will have a shoe bag so if you see me say Hello. :)

Clownmom 03-25-2017 06:24 AM

Marvelous choice for us to use for inspiration today, Audrie! Here's my card:

Hum Along with Me

jojot 03-25-2017 06:35 AM

here is mine

STRIPED SYMPATHY

thanks for lookingn

Precious Kitty 03-25-2017 07:10 AM

This is for two challenges:

MIX217 : Words of Wisdom - Anne this was a great challenge!!

IC590: Audrie a great website! I got my inspiration from this:

MIX217 & IC590 Metamorphous

Crafty Julia 03-25-2017 08:15 AM

IC590 DD7ABC5V Flower Bouquet

Audrie- loved your board! So many wonderful creations to look at! I was inspired by this softly colored drawn tulip and used it as a basis for my floral display. Added some verse for the alphabet verse challenge, and finished with a satin ribbon/rough twine/baker's twine combo. Here's Flower Bouquet

Mrs Noofy 03-25-2017 08:43 AM

Great challenge to-day. Here is my effort
IC590 Inspired Posy by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

allee's 03-25-2017 09:04 AM

Thanks for the fabulous inspiration today, Audrie!

Here is my card.

donidoodle 03-25-2017 09:13 AM

Loved looking through all you inspiration pins...thanks Audrie!
Here's mine:
IC590 feel better by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kiagc 03-25-2017 09:24 AM

Thank you Audrie for sharing your inspiration with us ... I finally painted this kitty I had left from art class a few weeks ago.

I Can Knit

snietje 03-25-2017 09:40 AM

after hesitating a long time I choose an easy one

flower wreath by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kemernow 03-25-2017 10:00 AM

Wonderful challenge. I love looking through Pinterest boards.

Good Morning! by Kemernow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bubblestx4 03-25-2017 10:05 AM

I spent hours browsing your inspiration board, Audrie . . .and pinned lots & lots to my own board . . . . The hardest part was narrowing it down to one inspirational idea. Here is my card for today:

Color My world by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ravengirl 03-25-2017 11:16 AM

Thanks for the challenge today! I picked 5 pieces to that I really liked within the board and narrowed it down to this one to create from.

Here is my card: Eraser Dreams

Crafty Julia 03-25-2017 11:29 AM

IC590 DD7ABC7T Rolling Hedgie Tag

Inspired by this lovely red and white piece from this week's Inspiration Challenge - I used a marbled horizontal border to accompany my rolling hedgie images on my tag. Simply colored, added a red metallic cord tie. Here's Rolling Hedgie Tag

asweetjewel 03-25-2017 12:31 PM

Thank you, Audrie! It was fun revisiting your Inspiration board. Here is my Beautiful You card.

Reddyisco 03-25-2017 12:59 PM

Audrie, you have the most beautiful taste. Thanks for the challenge......here's my card.

JBgreendawn 03-25-2017 01:29 PM

this a two-fer from me...
IC590 Coffee Filter Peony by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

the coffee filters started last weekend lol...

hultenlk 03-25-2017 01:32 PM

So many wonderful things to look at on this board! The biggest challenge was choosing which inspiration to start first! Here's my card:
IC590 - Lacy Hello Note by hultenlk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jojot 03-25-2017 01:45 PM

I played some more so here are two more for today....

Corner Action

Distressed Blooms

Thanks for looking.

ravengirl 03-25-2017 02:22 PM

Yep, I played again.

This time I worked from this pin.

And here is my card: Ikat On My Mind

LateBlossom 03-25-2017 02:53 PM

I had SO MUCH FUN with this, Audrie! Thanks so much for lifting me out of my creative doldrums.

CAS Collage: IC590 CAS Collage by LateBlossom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Feel Better: IC590 Feel Better Butterfly by LateBlossom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Truly, Madly, Deeply: IC590 Truly, Madly, Deeply by LateBlossom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clownmom 03-25-2017 03:51 PM

I got some new toys in the mail today and had to make a second card.

Spring Tulips

Margstamps 03-25-2017 04:44 PM

Sea Treasures by Margstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Here is my card for the, IC590, challenge. Thanks for the great challenge, and thanks for looking.

punchbunchtrio 03-25-2017 06:02 PM

SILHOUETTE INSPIRATION IC590

IC590 ~ SILHOUETTE INSPIRATION Girls in Garden by punchbunchtrio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC590 ~ SILHOUETTE INSPIRATION BUNNY by punchbunchtrio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin 03-26-2017 03:45 PM

Hi Audrie, I know it's late, just took a while for me to do.

F4A IC A Chapel Window by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks for looking!

IndigosMom 03-26-2017 05:35 PM

Fun challenge. I do love the stencil monoprint technique, even if super messy.
Here are my two cards:
IC590 Thanks by IndigosMom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC590 Thanks by IndigosMom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I chose these two pins as inspiration:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/387591111662116966/
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/387591111667983747/
Thanks for looking!
JJ

Katchoo1 03-27-2017 09:47 AM

What a brilliant Inspiration challenge! Audrie I loved your board so much I followed it and all your crafting boards to boot! I think our artist souls resonate to similar things. I repinned so many things from your board, I will probably be back with more of them but for now I have three (links to inspiring pins in the descriptions):

Follow Your Dreams

Swirly Orange Hi

Teeny Tiny Collage 1

And now I'm off to enjoy everyone else's inspired work! Thanks again for such a great challenge!

LisaEDesign 03-27-2017 06:36 PM

Lots of beautiful images in your inspiration. I liked the distress tag and used some new Distress Oxides on a book paper background for this card. Distressed Flower and Bookpaper by LisaEDesign - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CraftWalli 03-30-2017 03:45 AM

Lovely images on this Pinerest page!

I liked this image https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/ASue9i9...CjOlA-PE1Y_XM/ and here's my take on it :

The Clock Tower

CraftWalli 03-30-2017 03:51 AM

Another one for the challenge and this was the inspiration