Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Inspiration (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-f88/)
-   -   IC482 - hora-del-té {02-28-15} (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-f88/ic482-hora-del-t%E9-%7B02-28-15%7D-t597066.html)

girlgeek101 02-27-2015 03:31 PM

IC482 - hora-del-té {02-28-15}

10 Attachment(s)
I'd like to invite you over for a cup of tea with me this week. (If you don't drink tea, I'll be happy to brew some coffee for you too.) There isn't much more relaxing than a cup of tea on the patio (I love my view!) to relax me and calm the senses. To get you in the mood, I've selected a beautiful tea themed Pinterest gallery called hora-del-té by Beka Castillo. It's jam packed with the most beautiful tea-inspired images I've seen in a long time! Since there are over 1,000 images (please don't hate me), I've uploaded 10 rather than 5 favorite images for anyone that might be overwhelmed by inspiration! FYI: I've been struggling with some back pain this week, so I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be able to play along with you tomorrow. In any event, I'll be watching our gallery for your beautiful artwork! I'm pretty sure you'll find it just as inspirational as I did! Enjoy!

My CAS Single Layer Card and Tea Cup

Challenge Goals:
Don't be tempted to upload a card that you have made prior to this challenge, just because an image on the board reminds you of it. :cool: Rather, take the challenge of allowing your creative juices to flow based on your impressions when you look through the images. Remember, it can just be the color palette or style that ignites your creativity. Whatever draws you to the designs, take the challenge of doing something uniquely inspired today .

Please remember that all inspiration links should be inspired by images from the hora-del-té board pinned by Beka Castillo.

If you are unfamiliar with how to grab the hyperlinks from a Pinterest Board, here is a helpful video:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hBOHqNPyn7s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Use the keyword: IC482 (no spaces or extra characters) when you upload your card, and make sure you put commas between your key words.

IC482 Gallery

For those of you who say you get overwhelmed with having too many images to choose from, I've uploaded ten of my favorites..… so just stick with one (or all) of those for your inspiration. Click on the images below to see them bigger and to get their links on SCS. Don't forget to let us know which photo served as your inspiration piece please.

How to Play ~ View the attached images. You may be inspired to recreate the pieces ~ but that isn't necessary ... get your inspiration from the colors, layout, style or 'theme'. Just enjoy wherever your inspired creative journey takes you. Remember, if you are inspired by the creation of another artist, please do not use print-outs of the art in your creation or directly copy their work. Make the inspiration piece your own. Don't worry ~ no card is 'wrong' and there is no time limit for uploading your card for the challenge. There are no rules, so let your creative juices run wild ~ be *inspired* and go get stamping!

Don't forget about No Upload Sunday - Let's give the gallery moderators a day off and not upload on Sunday (unless, of course, you are a Fan Club member - yet another reason to spend a little money on your favorite site). Also, remember to link to your SCS gallery on this thread. Thank you for joining me on this inspiration journey.

Other Helpful links:
What is the Inspiration Challenge?
Subscribe to the Master List for Notifications
How to Post Your Card Image

gl1253 02-27-2015 06:27 PM

When I saw this pin I thought immediately of this dsp paper and image, of which I can't get to come up on this reply box! But here's my card nonetheless.

You Measure Up by gl1253 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jojot 02-27-2015 06:39 PM

Here is mine.....

A Cup of Tea at Sea

thanks for looking

parknslide 02-27-2015 07:20 PM

So much to see and be inspired by...I'm sure I'll be browsing this site a lot. Here's my card for tonight: IC482-Fine China by parknslide - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Anne Ryan 02-27-2015 07:32 PM

ooooh, your thumbnail photos look wonderfully interesting. Checking that site right now. Thanks.

hobbydujour 02-27-2015 07:39 PM

No one can have too much inspiration.....lovely board.

GERANIUMS

hskelly 02-27-2015 08:14 PM

Great site Audrie - thanks!! Here is my Blue Flowers for NancyRuth card.

hskelly 02-27-2015 09:46 PM

Here is my Happy Birthday card.

hskelly 02-27-2015 09:47 PM

Here is my Bloom Where You Are Planted card.

girlgeek101 02-27-2015 10:55 PM

HsKelly: Thanks for being so deeply inspired this week! Love it!

Cards_By_America 02-28-2015 03:13 AM

FAB inspiration. There are so many beautiful tea sets... here is one and Im off to work on more... IC482, CT0215, Friendship Tea by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bensarmom 02-28-2015 05:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)
What a beautiful site today. Here's my card.

k dunbrook 02-28-2015 05:06 AM

Another great inspired week...you rock Audrie! Thanks.

here is my card;

Wonderful World

sistersandie 02-28-2015 05:32 AM

Thank you Audrie for a dreamy challenge today - love it!

IC482 ~ Keep Calm by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sandie
x

kiagc 02-28-2015 06:13 AM

my card, thank you

A Rose IC482 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampingout 02-28-2015 06:36 AM

My card!

IC482-Wings of Hope by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

peeps321 02-28-2015 06:39 AM

Another winner Audrie!! I could easily get lost on that board!

Shabby Chic Tea

justwritedesigns 02-28-2015 07:07 AM

Wow! That's a lot of beautiful tea pictures! Thanks, Audrie! Here's my Time for Tea. Thanks so much for looking!

zipper28 02-28-2015 07:19 AM

It's funny to see the tea theme. I was laying in bed last night trying to sleep and thought I should make a tea card. I have some stamps I havent used. I will try and find time today and be creative. Thanks for the lovely inspiration. love tea.

Precious Kitty 02-28-2015 07:20 AM

Sipping some green tea with raspberry and enjoying your fantastic website you picked for today's challenge! I chose this one for inspiration!

smadson 02-28-2015 07:44 AM

What great inspiration! It is snowing like crazy here today, so I am going through the Pinterest board, sipping tea and watching it snow. Too bad, that isn't getting a card made! LOL I have several boards to do with tea myself. So, I am pinning, too. Have to make a card for this challenge, as I have collected "tea" stamps, too! If I ever get throug pinning, I will make a card. :)

Weekend Warrior 02-28-2015 07:50 AM

IC482 New Home

Audrie! You've done it again with an amazing Pinterest board overflowing with inspiration!!!

Here is my card IC482 New Home by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I'm so sorry to hear of your back pain...I hope it feels better soon! Rest well!

Cindy

Shoe Girl 02-28-2015 07:57 AM

Great board. Since I have to get my February Christmas cards done I found a darling Christmas theme. Here is my card: Candy Christmas by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco 02-28-2015 09:22 AM

Audrie....thank you so much for another great site......here's my card.

Shoe Girl 02-28-2015 09:59 AM

Ok I really do love all the images on this Pintrist board and as I was closing it I went back through more pictures and found another one that was blue and white and those are always my favorite cards to make. Here is another inspired by another off this adorable board: Joy Inside and Out by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers.

Cards_By_America 02-28-2015 10:04 AM

Ive got one more;
IC482, American Stars by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin 02-28-2015 10:51 AM

Here is my card, thanks for the walk down memory lane!!
IC Tea by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks for looking!

luvs2stamp2 02-28-2015 11:18 AM

here is my black, white and yellow card. thanks for looking.

Anne Ryan 02-28-2015 11:56 AM

Thanks for the challenge.

IC482 ... Thoughts by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beesmom 02-28-2015 01:30 PM

Here's one
IC482 Perks of Friendship by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susanbri 02-28-2015 02:19 PM

I love tea so love this challenge! Impossible to pick just one image so I'm probably going to do a couple of cards for the challenge. Here's the first one:

IC482 Invited to Tea

angelladcrockett 02-28-2015 03:21 PM

Thanks for another fun challenge!!! Here is my card:

Roses, Tea, and Music

JBgreendawn 02-28-2015 04:18 PM

Oh wow there are some beautiful photos on that board... here is mine
IC482, Tea Time by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Crafty Julia 02-28-2015 05:43 PM

IC482 Just Because

I was inspired by the blues and the daisy of this lovely scene and used SU's A Dozen Thoughts for my sentiment, combined with 2 dc hearts and vases with flowers from my stamping buddies. Added a scalloped circle/button/baker's twine combo for my embellie. Here's Just Because. (Background is my Under The Sea quilt, ready for binding and soon to be posted!)

Cook22 03-01-2015 04:08 AM

Still no Pinterest here, but I was more than happy to use the fifth thumb, which made me think straight away of the most recent tutorial from the Weekly Inkling.
IC482 Tea-riffic Bokeh

71st Street 03-01-2015 11:37 AM

IC482

Tea and wishes by 71st Street - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
There are so many beautiful images on Beka Castillo's board. I liked all of them but decided on this image: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/529806343639012453/
I had a very different card in mind when I started putting this together but this is how it ended up.

girlgeek101 03-01-2015 12:10 PM

You all are rockin the challenge this week! WOW! Beautiful cards! I also love that you let me know when, and some even said what kind, of tea they are drinking....it adds a special charm. Thank you all for playing along with my crazy imagination!

Question: does anyone know someone that would appreciate a bunch of die cut shapes (probably the size of the large zip lock bag). I am trying to clean up my craft room as I am planning to move. I wouldn't charge them anything, and would mail them the pieces if they PM me their address.

Big hugs,
Audrie

susanbri 03-01-2015 04:18 PM

Love that Pinterest board so much, I had to do a second card for the challenge:

IC482 Teapot Notecard

LuvLee 03-02-2015 07:36 PM

Here's mine! That is a gorgeous Pinterest Board!!! My card was inspired by the Lemon Tea and Sweets Pin!!!

Sleepy Spring by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Margstamps 03-03-2015 09:45 AM

Bird Tea Cup by Margstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Here is my card for the IC482, challenge. I don't get to do this one very often, so I really enjoyed this one. I hope you like it. Thanks for looking. Be back shortly to comment.