Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Inspiration (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-f88/)
-   -   IC412 - South House Designs ~ {10-25-13} (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-f88/ic412-south-house-designs-%7E-%7B10-25-13%7D-t580023.html)

girlgeek101 10-25-2013 08:46 PM

IC412 - South House Designs ~ {10-25-13}

5 Attachment(s)
This weeks inspiration challenge site was chosen by our guest hostess Kelly (aka stinkincute), and it's called South House Designs! I love the site she has selected because it's full of exciting inspiration! So, I hope you will join me this week as I plan to explore South House Designs along with Kelly, and create a few cards from the wealth of inspiration found there! :D

Kelly's Card

My Card

For those of you who say you get overwhelmed with having too many choices, I've uploaded 5 of my favorites which are shown below. So you may just stick with one (or all) of those for your inspiration. (Click on the images below to see them bigger.) Whether you choose one of those, or pick something entirely different from the website, please let us know which photo served as your inspiration piece. (I suggest you put the URL on a line by itself - so that we're sure everyone can link off to it.) All inspiration should link back to the South House Designs site.

Use the keyword: IC412 (no spaces or extra characters) when you upload your card, and make sure you put commas between your keywords.

As a new hostess for this challenge, I have truly been astounded by the wonderful galleries we end up with! So try to remember to revisit the gallery on Tuesday or Wednesday just to admire the complete exhibit of our inspirations! YOU represent a very creative community of stampers and artists on SCS!

IC412 Gallery

How to Play ~ View the attached images. You may be inspired to recreate the pieces ~ but that isn't necessary ... get your inspiration from the colors, layout, style or 'theme'. Just enjoy wherever your inspired creative journey takes you. Remember, if you are inspired by the creation of another artist, please do not use print-outs of the art in your creation or directly copy their work. Make the inspiration piece your own. Don't worry ~ no card is 'wrong' and there is no time limit for uploading your card for the challenge. There are no rules, so let your creative juices run wild ~ be *inspired* and go get stamping!

Don't forget about No Upload Sunday - Let's give the gallery moderators a day off and not upload on Sunday (unless, of course, you are a Fan Club member - yet another reason to spend a little money on your favorite site). Also, remember to link to your SCS gallery on this thread. Thank you for joining me on this inspiration journey.

Helpful links:
What is the Inspiration Challenge?
Subscribe to the Master List for Notifications
How to Post Your Card Image
How to Add Links to Postings

k dunbrook 10-26-2013 03:10 AM

fun site....saw lots of inspiring photos...thanks Audrie.

here is my card:

Celebrate the Season

StampingQueenJAR 10-26-2013 03:37 AM

What a fun site! Thanks for a great challenge and a cool site to browse more later!

Holiday Wishes

k dunbrook 10-26-2013 04:02 AM

Got another one done....

Here is my card:

Vintage Santa

hobbydujour 10-26-2013 04:05 AM

Neat site, Kelly and Audrie. Homespun meets sophistication for a unique product line....and loads of inspiration. Thanks.

SNOWY DAY

sistersandie 10-26-2013 04:57 AM

Thanks you for this challenge - here's mine

Baby Bunting by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sandie
x

angelladcrockett 10-26-2013 05:19 AM

Super fun challenge today!!! Thanks, girls!!!!

Thanksgiving Flower Pumpkin

peeps321 10-26-2013 05:46 AM

Thanks for today's inspiration site. I got another holiday card done :D

Peace Joy Love

coffeestamper 10-26-2013 06:27 AM

Great site...made three cards and two of them went the burlap route but in the end this is the one I chose to upload.
HYCCT1326-MIXED MEDIA! by coffeestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

suen 10-26-2013 06:49 AM

What a great site for inspiration! Here's mine.

IC412 Winter Wonderland by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Precious Kitty 10-26-2013 06:49 AM

I loved looking at this website for inspiration today! I chose the last stocking in this picture to case.

Here is my card:

IC412 & SNSS: God Knows

catluvr2 10-26-2013 07:08 AM

This was an easy one for me. I just purchased DCWV Burlap last week and didn't have a clue what I was going to do with it. When I saw those little burlap bags with the circles, I had the inspiration I needed. Thanks Kelly and Audrie!
Priscilla

gabalot 10-26-2013 07:35 AM

My card:

IC412 Black & Orange Pumpkins by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank YOU for looking! :)

donidoodle 10-26-2013 07:38 AM

Great site! Thanks!
Here's my card:
IC412 Happy Holidays by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JeanetteF 10-26-2013 08:13 AM

I didn't even get too far into the site because I saw this picture and knew what I wanted to do...that doesn't happen for me too often. :)

Here is my inspiration- Burlap

Here is my card: Thanks

TFL!!

Clownmom 10-26-2013 08:31 AM

Another great site this week. Here's my card:

Yellow Daisy

catluvr2 10-26-2013 08:58 AM

Here's my card: Burlap Inspiration
Priscilla
(catluvr2)

Mrs Noofy 10-26-2013 09:55 AM

It's snowing here to-day (the first one) so this site was the perfect choice. Here is my effort IC412 Sunburst Gift Card Holder - outside by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC412 Inside View Gift Card Holder by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have as creative day.
Sue

parknslide 10-26-2013 03:43 PM

My card: Tickled Pink by parknslide - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bensarmom 10-26-2013 04:48 PM

Here's my card for today's challenge.

Stamperrobin 10-26-2013 05:25 PM

Here is my Christmas stocking
IC412 STOCKINGS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers :D

gabalot 10-27-2013 04:07 AM

One more for yesterday's IC:

FS351 Burlap Pumpkin for Cathy by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank YOU for looking! :)

bigfootbecky 10-28-2013 06:19 PM

That is a lovely inspiration site. Lots of ideas for Christmas cards.

Here's mine: Christmas Spice Howdy!