Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Inspiration (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-88/)
-   -   IC761 {7/4/20} Color Shot 🇺🇸 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-88/ic761-%7B7-4-20%7D-color-shot-%F0%9F%87%BA%F0%9F%87%B8-634224/)

justwritedesigns 07-03-2020 02:49 PM

IC761 {7/4/20} Color Shot 🇺🇸

19 Attachment(s)
Good Saturday Morning & welcome to the Inspiration Challenge! It's my pleasure to be your hostess today. AND..as a special treat, the IC Team & the FS Team are joining forces to present a "crossover event" with both the Inspiration & the Featured Stamper Challenges this weekend. And we all want to wish a very Happy Independence Day (July 4th) to all our US members and a Happy Canada Day (July 1st) to all our Canadian members.

This week's challenge is brought to you by Color Shot. They have some wonderful & very colorful inspiration. They also have a pretty awesome Pinterest Board. So head on over to their site or Pinterest Board, pick your favorite & go create! Please be sure to link us up to what inspired you.

IC761 Gallery

Use Keyword: IC761

Here's my card: July 4th Blast

Did you know, we have an Inspiration Challenge Pinterest Board?Be sure to check it out!

For those of you who say you get overwhelmed with having too many, or too little, images to choose from, & since some sites have limited viewing areas, I've uploaded MANY images to help inspire you. So just stick with one (or all) of those for your inspiration. Click on the images below to see them bigger and to get their links on SCS.

**Please note: If you are unable to view the Inspiration Site in your country, please visit their Pinterest Board or use one of the pictures provided for you (thumbnails below). Unfortunately, we have no control over the sites' viewing areas. **

How to Play ~ View the attached images. You may be inspired to recreate the pieces ~ but that isn't necessary ... get your inspiration from the colors, layout, style or 'theme'. Just enjoy wherever your inspired creative journey takes you. Remember, if you are inspired by the creation of another artist, please do not use print-outs of the art in your creation or directly copy their work. Make the inspiration piece your own. Don't worry ~ no card is 'wrong' and there is no time limit for uploading your card for the challenge. There are no rules ~ be *inspired* and go get stamping!

Don't forget about No Upload Sunday - Let's give the gallery moderators a day off and not upload on Sunday (unless, of course, you are a Fan Club member - yet another reason to spend a little money on your favorite site). Also, remember to link to your SCS gallery on this thread. Thank you for joining us on this inspiration journey.

NEED HELP LINKING A CARD? FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Open 2 windows. One for your card, one for this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type what you want to show before the link.
3. Go to your card window, highlight the address for your card. (The address bar will say
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...stampers.....)
4. Click edit. Click Copy.
5. Go back to this thread. Click Paste.

NEED HELP GETTING A LINK TO YOUR INSPIRATION PICTURE?

If you are unable to grab the link of your chosen picture, (on some sites, you can't, it only gives a link to the whole collection), hover over the picture in the collection that you want to link to. On a windows machine, right click the picture (on a Mac, 2 finger click). When the options come up, select COPY IMAGE ADDRESS. This link will be for that picture.

Other Helpful links:
What is the Inspiration Challenge?
Subscribe to the Master List for Notifications
Get Help Posting Your Cards for Challenges

Ardyth 07-03-2020 06:06 PM

Woo hoo! Great choice Julie! So happy to be playing along with the IC this week! Here's my card: IC761 - Wall Flowers Thanks by Ardyth - at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 07-03-2020 06:10 PM

Love the ColorShot colors! What fun names too. Here is my card:

IC761 Inspired Pals by nwilliams6 - at Splitcoaststampers

Hugz

JBgreendawn 07-03-2020 06:20 PM

so many pretty things, here is mine
IC761 Birthday Wishes by JBgreendawn - at Splitcoaststampers

Miss Boo 07-03-2020 08:01 PM

Here is my pink donut Christmas tree inspired card:
https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=178156

A crossover? Is there a featured stamper part of the challenge?

Kalla Walla 07-03-2020 08:10 PM

Wonderful site, Julie! Here is my card.

Birthday Roses, IC761

ohmypaper! 07-03-2020 08:31 PM

Julie thanks for the fun site! I had a lot of fun looking at all the color combos.

Welcome Home

parknslide 07-03-2020 09:58 PM

My card: https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...0&ppuser=23746.

bensarmom 07-03-2020 10:03 PM

Julie, what a fun site. Here's my card.

niki1 07-04-2020 02:10 AM

Thanks Julie for the challenge !
Here is my card:
IC761 Poppies tricorn for Allet by niki1 - at Splitcoaststampers

niki

Shoe Girl 07-04-2020 02:20 AM

Great site for inspiration. Here is my card:

IC761 You Did It by Shoe Girl - at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie 07-04-2020 03:03 AM

Happy Independence Day to everyone celebrating today

IC761 ~ NOEL by sistersandie - at Splitcoaststampers

niki1 07-04-2020 03:29 AM

Happy Independence Day Ladies !
Here is a second card to see:
IC761 Roses on the table by niki1 - at Splitcoaststampers

niki

snietje 07-04-2020 03:43 AM

Fun site and board today, Happy Independence Day to all my American friends here.

IC761 Christmas Joy by snietje - at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook 07-04-2020 04:28 AM

Fun challenge...thanks Julie
here is my card:

Rainbow of Colour

Nannygirl 07-04-2020 05:35 AM

Thanks for the fabulous inspiration, Julie. Here's my card: https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=245397

artystamper 07-04-2020 06:33 AM

Who knew we could be inspired by cans of paint?!! here are my marbled cards: IC761 Marbling Spray Stain by artystamper - at Splitcoaststampers

SmilynStef 07-04-2020 07:43 AM

Always fun to start my Saturday with the Inspiration Challenge ... I was inspired by a fun Color Shot Rainbow Door Mat

Inspiration Rainbow

kiagc 07-04-2020 08:27 AM

Such great ideas Julie, thank you.

Hey

peeps321 07-04-2020 10:08 AM

Happy Independence Day!!!! :p It's hot and steamy here today...been that way for several days and the forecast is on repeat for the next week at least!
Fun site. I combined mine with a VSN and made a red, white, and blue Christmas card ;)

Merry Penguins

Scraperwannabe 07-04-2020 10:11 AM

I went with the Patriotic one.

IC761 A Little Birdie by Scraperwannabe - at Splitcoaststampers

derck 07-04-2020 10:42 AM

As I was checking out the last VSN challenges on my list, I popped over here to take a look and found some inspiration.

Rainbow Nutcrackers

Clownmom 07-04-2020 10:47 AM

Here's mine:

Hello Rainbow

Crafty Julia 07-04-2020 11:02 AM

IC761 blue spreckled thanks

Inspired by this wooden box, done in several colors of blue and grey- and used a milk can image which I dotted with blue like our camping spreckled mugs- and adding several rings of color for visual interest. Added texture with a vertical blue grey lettered washi tape order, threaded through with twines. Reverse cut my sentiment onto my dry embossed brick wall background. Here's blue spreckled thanks

suen 07-04-2020 02:28 PM

Thanks for the challenge, Julie! Happy 4th everyone! Here's mine.

IC761 Peaceful Wreath by suen - at Splitcoaststampers

Jay_Bee 07-04-2020 02:54 PM

Here is my gold dog

jkanack 07-04-2020 02:56 PM

Some fun ideas on that site:

Don't Just Take Up Space by jkanack - at Splitcoaststampers

brandyann9 07-17-2020 09:36 AM

Thank goodness for this challenge! Other than snowflakes, I was not in a Christmas card making mood. I used the Rainbow Nutcrackers thumbnail for inspiration for my demo swap card for the new SU Holiday catalog.
Confidence

Chatterbox-1 01-19-2022 12:57 AM

I'm playing a little "Challenge Catch-up" cardmaking. This is for the challenge "Color Shot" - 7/4/20. Here is my inspiration Rainbow Satin Pack. My card depicts bold and vibrant primary & secondary paint colors.

Here is my card, which is for my youngest son who has been sick for over a week...a little something to cheer him up and get a chuckle!: Under the Weather?