Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Inspiration (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-88/)
-   -   IC743 -{2/29/20} The Zhush -Inspiring Tables (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-88/ic743-%7B2-29-20%7D-zhush-inspiring-tables-632531/)

kiagc 02-28-2020 06:51 PM

IC743 -{2/29/20} The Zhush -Inspiring Tables

10 Attachment(s)
Keyword IC743
It is almost Saturday, and that means it is time for the Inspiration Challenge. I am delighted to host the challenge for today, and have picked a Pinterest Board called The Zhush. The owner is a full time blogger and this site has over 145 Boards, so I narrowed it down to Inspiring Tables.

My card is Floral Hugs

IC743 Gallery
Did you know, we have an Inspiration Challenge Pinterest Board?Be sure to check it out!

For those of you who say you get overwhelmed with having too many, or too little, images to choose from, & since some sites have limited viewing areas, I've uploaded MANY images to help inspire you. So just stick with one (or all) of those for your inspiration. Click on the images below to see them bigger and to get their links on SCS.

**Please note: If you are unable to view the Inspiration Site in your country, please use one of the pictures provided for you (thumbnails below, used w/ permission). Unfortunately, we have no control over the sites' viewing areas.**

How to Play ~ View the attached images or visit the site link. You may be inspired to recreate the pieces ~ but that isn't necessary ... get your inspiration from the colors, layout, style or 'theme'. Just enjoy wherever your inspired creative journey takes you. Remember, please do not use print-outs of the art or items in your creation or directly copy their work. Make the inspiration piece your own. Don't worry ~ no card is 'wrong' and there is no time limit for uploading your card for the challenge. There are no rules ~ be *inspired* and go get stamping!Don't forget about No Upload Sunday - Let's give the gallery moderators a day off and not upload on Sunday (unless, of course, you are a Fan Club member - yet another reason to spend a little money on your favorite site). Also, remember to link to your SCS gallery on this thread.

Thank you for joining us on this inspiration journey.NEED HELP LINKING A CARD? FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:1. Open 2 windows. One for your card, one for this thread.2. In this thread, click on reply and type what you want to show before the link.3. Go to your card window, highlight the address for your card. (The address bar will say //www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...stampers.....)4. Click edit. Click Copy.5. Go back to this thread. Click Paste.

NEED HELP GETTING A LINK TO YOUR INSPIRATION PICTURE?

If you are unable to grab the link of your chosen picture, (on some sites, you can't, it only gives a link to the whole collection), hover over the picture in the collection that you want to link to. On a windows machine, right click the picture (on a Mac, 2 finger click). When the options come up, select COPY IMAGE ADDRESS. This link will be for that picture.

Other Helpful links:
What is the Inspiration Challenge?
Subscribe to the Master List for Notifications
Get Help Posting Your Cards for Challenges

justwritedesigns 02-28-2020 07:02 PM

The Pinterest Board you picked is terrific, Kia! Thanks for guest hosting for us. Here's my Poppy Stripes. Thanks so much for looking.

JBgreendawn 02-28-2020 07:02 PM

Fun board Kia, here is one from me
IC743 A Gift by JBgreendawn - at Splitcoaststampers

parknslide 02-28-2020 07:54 PM

So many lovelies to choose from. Here is my card: IC743-Luau Time by parknslide - at Splitcoaststampers

Kalla Walla 02-28-2020 08:08 PM

Wonderful Pinterest board, Kia! Here is my card.

Dahlia, IC743

snowmanqueen 02-28-2020 09:16 PM

Fun board. Here’s mine:

IC743 Gingham Napkin by snowmanqueen - at Splitcoaststampers

ohmypaper! 02-28-2020 10:27 PM

Thank you Kia, I loved looking at all the fantastic table settings!

Stenciled Thank You

Shoe Girl 02-29-2020 12:27 AM

Great pintrist board Kia. Here is my card:

IC743 USEIT2020 Sympathy Feather by Shoe Girl - at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein 02-29-2020 03:24 AM

Oh, Kia what an inspiration filled site you gave us this week. Thank-you. Here is my card.
IC743 MAR20VSNMINI3 Simple by Holstein - at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour 02-29-2020 04:04 AM

Certainly something for everyone on this Pinterest board. Thanks, Kia.

TULIPS

jdmommy 02-29-2020 04:19 AM

Thanks Kia. Beautiful settings!!

IC743, If Only ... by jdmommy - at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie 02-29-2020 05:04 AM

Wonderful fun today Kia, thank you.

IC743 ~ For the Chef by sistersandie - at Splitcoaststampers

Biggan 02-29-2020 05:34 AM

Thanks! Here´s mine;

IC743 Basil by Biggan - at Splitcoaststampers

n2scrappin 02-29-2020 07:07 AM

Thanks for the fun challenge! Here's my card: IC743 Blue Poppies by n2scrappin - at Splitcoaststampers
LeAnn

Nannygirl 02-29-2020 09:39 AM

Lovely inspiration, Kia. Here's my card:

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=245397

Jay_Bee 02-29-2020 11:48 AM

Some impressive settings. I went for a very simple one and came up with this card

artystamper 02-29-2020 12:49 PM

Had a busy morning but finally got settled down to be inspired and make a card! IC743 Thanks for Dinner by artystamper - at Splitcoaststampers

angelladcrockett 02-29-2020 02:32 PM

Thanks for the awesome challenge today, Kia! I had a blast creating a card for no reason!!!

You Make Me Happy

lacyquilter 02-29-2020 02:41 PM

Here's my card: daisy, daisy.

jkanack 03-03-2020 09:30 AM

Beautiful table settings!

Lean On Me by jkanack - at Splitcoaststampers

Be Free by jkanack - at Splitcoaststampers

susanbri 03-04-2020 02:36 PM

Finally got one done for this challenge - I had three images open that were inspiring me, but chose one today that inspired me to use a stamp I hadn't inked up yet:

Inspired Delphiniums by susanbri - at Splitcoaststampers

Katchoo1 03-05-2020 08:09 PM

Better late than never!

Here's my card: IC743 USEIT2020 Big Bold Pansies

Inspired by the purple flowers and vase in this photo.

Chatterbox-1 12-18-2021 06:17 AM

I am playing my "Challenge Catch-up" cardmaking and catching up on my SCS postings.

So...my bad...I branched out beyond table settings into clothing, because I clicked into the website from a Pinterest pin and forgot to go back! I realized my mistake when I was posting! I was inspired by the colors and geometrics of this sweater:
Optical Valentino-jacquard lame-jersey sweater!

This was a card finished in late September and posted to my blog but missed getting posted to SCS! Here is my card: An Abstract Whimsy Christmas!