Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Inspiration (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-88/)
-   -   IC708 {Converse} June 29, 2019 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-88/ic708-%7Bconverse%7D-june-29-2019-a-629450/)

JBgreendawn 06-08-2019 01:11 PM

IC708 {Converse} June 29, 2019

15 Attachment(s)
Hi, http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/wavesmile.gif & Welcome to this week's Inspiration Challenge. Where we are headed to the Converse online because, my rainbow of chucks ( classic men's low tops ) in my closet has increased by a couple more a few weeks ago from the new "seasonal" colors. Mineral teal and Bleached Aqua when they had a really good coupon/sale & are now mine. :rolleyes:

Besides sneakers they also have a few items of clothing with the brand name on them. This brand has been around for such a long time that if you can think of it, they probably have made the color.

Have fun with this,
I am looking forward to see what sparks you all.

Use the keyword: IC708(no spaces or extra characters) when you upload your card, and make sure you put commas between your key words. Include your inspiration image in the description of your project being sure to only include links from Converse.

Use the Keyword IC708

Here is a link to the IC708 Gallery

Here is a link to My Card

Did you know, we have an Inspiration Challenge Pinterest Board? Be sure to check it out!

For those of you who say you get overwhelmed with having too many, or too little,
images to choose from, I've uploaded 15 of my favorite designs.
So just stick with one of those for your inspiration.
Click on the images below to see them bigger and to get their links on SCS.

**Please note: If you are unable to view the Inspiration Site in your country, please use one of the pictures provided for you (thumbnails below). Unfortunately, we have no control over the sites' viewing areas. **

How to Play ~ View the attached images. You may be inspired to recreate the pieces ~ but that isn't necessary ... get your inspiration from the colors, layout, style or 'theme'. Just enjoy wherever your inspired creative journey takes you. Remember, if you are inspired by the creation of another artist, please do not use print-outs of the art in your creation or directly copy their work. Make the inspiration piece your own. Don't worry ~ no card is 'wrong' and there is no time limit for uploading your card for the challenge. There are no rules, so let your creative juices run wild ~ be *inspired* and go get stamping!

Don't forget about No Upload Sunday - Let's give the gallery moderators a day off and not upload on Sunday (unless, of course, you are a Fan Club member - yet another reason to spend a little money on your favorite site). Also, remember to link to your SCS gallery post in this thread. Thanks for Joining along with us!

If you would like the chance to guest design with us, simply PM one of the IC hostesses with a site that has not been used before. If your site is selected we will send you a PM with all the details for your week as Guest Designer!

NEED HELP GETTING A LINK TO YOUR INSPIRATION PICTURE? Since so many are having trouble grabbing the link to just one picture, please try this:

If you are unable to grab the link of your chosen picture, (on some sites, you can't, it only gives a link to the whole collection), hover over the picture in the collection that you want to link to. On a windows machine, right click the picture (on a Mac, 2 finger click). When the options come up, select COPY IMAGE ADDRESS. This link will be for that picture.

Other Helpful links:
What is the Inspiration Challenge?
Subscribe to the Master List for Notifications
Get Help Posting Your Cards for Challenges

justwritedesigns 06-28-2019 06:16 PM

Super fun site, Stacy! Here's my Mermaid Tails. Thanks so much for looking.

One4Joy 06-28-2019 06:34 PM

Who doesn't have a chuck story or memory? What a great IC this week, Stacy...you've given me food for thought...

Benzi 06-28-2019 06:47 PM

Great site, Stacy, and sounds as if you have had fun in other ways than making a card.......such as shopping!!!!

My card: IC708, I'll Be Here by Benzi - at Splitcoaststampers

bubblestx4 06-28-2019 08:01 PM

What a fun variety of shoes from classic to wild & crazy!!

Here is my card: Give me CHOCOLATE!! by bubblestx4 - at Splitcoaststampers

parknslide 06-28-2019 08:15 PM

My card: https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g.../photo/2934538

MiamiKel4 06-28-2019 09:53 PM

Such a fun site, Stacy! Here is my

'Know Your Own Worth"

TFL!

Shoe Girl 06-29-2019 02:45 AM

Great site Stacy. I wish I had a tennis shoe stamp but alas I don't, might need to get one. Here is my card:

IC708 Butterfly Friend by Shoe Girl - at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour 06-29-2019 03:05 AM

Fun and different site, Stacy. You must have quite a collection. Thanks.

4TH OF JULY STARS

k dunbrook 06-29-2019 03:52 AM

fun site with lots of inspiration..thanks Stacy.
here is my card:

Stand Proud

snietje 06-29-2019 04:46 AM

Fun site here's my card and now I'm going for a siesta it's too hot, will be back later to comment

IC708 Camouflage by snietje - at Splitcoaststampers

angelladcrockett 06-29-2019 05:27 AM

Wow, I had NO idea that there were so many different styles!! Thanks for a super fun challenge, Stacy!! Here is my project, a door sign instead of a card:

Letterboard Door Sign

spatten2001 06-29-2019 08:56 AM

Here is my IC: https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.spl...df35a3e237.jpg
and my card: IC708 - Life and Lemons by spatten2001 - at Splitcoaststampers (front)
IC708 - Life and Lemons (Inside) by spatten2001 - at Splitcoaststampers (inside)

luvtostampstampstamp 06-29-2019 09:29 AM

Here's my card: Happy 4th! by luvtostampstampstamp - at Splitcoaststampers

One4Joy 06-29-2019 09:43 AM

luv'ed this, Stacy!

my &d's kicks

artystamper 06-29-2019 09:46 AM

who knew there were so many Converse sneakers!? I was inspired to make two cards:
#1 IC708 Floral Sneaker Sympathy by artystamper - at Splitcoaststampers

#2 IC708 Black and White Birthday Sneaker by artystamper - at Splitcoaststampers

Nannygirl 06-29-2019 09:53 AM

I love Converse, so this was an especially fun challenge this morning Stacy. Here is my card:IC708 - Let's Polka in Style by Nannygirl - at Splitcoaststampers

kiagc 06-29-2019 11:31 AM

Loved this site with so much inspiration. I made 2 cards, thank you Stacy.

Hugs

Hello

bensarmom 06-29-2019 12:52 PM

fun site Stacy! Here's my card.

Jay_Bee 06-29-2019 01:43 PM

2 cards in preparation for exam results

Card 1
Card 2

janeenk 07-01-2019 04:15 PM

well Stacy, of course i had to play in your challenge. All i could think of was that logo with the star. My "ribbon" strip reminded me of shoe lace holes. HERE it is.
I guess it's most like that first shoe up there! :D

Scraperwannabe 07-01-2019 08:19 PM

As soon as I saw this store, I KNEW which shoes I was going to use!!! My oldest would love to have one of the Americana pair of Converse, but his feet are too big!

Here’s my card:

Let Freedom Ring by Scraperwannabe - at Splitcoaststampers

Inspired by these:

https://www.converse.com/shop/p/chuc...mericana-shoes

Chatterbox-1 07-03-2021 01:20 AM

I'm playing "Challenge Catch-up" cardmaking just for the fun of it. Converses are a family thing...my youngest daughter's wedding included all the masculine members of the wedding party sporting red Converses!

In letting their shoes inspire me...the color of these green Converses are the perfect team color to wear to a Mariners baseball game. Custom Platform Chuck Taylor All Stars Converses!

Here is my card: Batter Up! Father's Day Alternative #2.