Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Inspiration (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-88/)
-   -   IC664 {8/25/18} One Kings Lane (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-88/ic664-%7B8-25-18%7D-one-kings-lane-625828/)

Benzi 08-22-2018 08:25 AM

IC664 {8/25/18} One Kings Lane

11 Attachment(s)
Good Morning! We are heading to a site fit for a king, One Kings Lane.
I believe you will find a load of inspiration here so let's get started and show us your wonderful cards/projects.

IC664

Use keyword: IC664

Here's my card: Silent Night

Did you know we have an Inspiration Challenge Pinterest Board? Be sure to check it out.

For those of you who say you get overwhelmed with having too many, or too little, images to choose from, I've uploaded 5 (or more) of my favorite designs! So just stick with one (or all) of those for your inspiration. Click on the images below to see them bigger and to get their links on SCS.

How to Play ~ View the attached images. You may be inspired to recreate the pieces ~ but that isn't necessary ... get your inspiration from the colors, layout, style or 'theme'. Just enjoy wherever your inspired creative journey takes you. Remember, if you are inspired by the creation of another artist, please do not use print-outs of the art in your creation or directly copy their work. Make the inspiration piece your own. Don't worry ~ no card is 'wrong' and there is no time limit for uploading your card for the challenge. There are no rules, so let your creative juices run wild ~ be *inspired* and go get stamping!

Don't forget about No Upload Sunday - Let's give the gallery moderators a day off and not upload on Sunday (unless, of course, you are a Fan Club member - yet another reason to spend a little money on your favorite site). Also, remember to link to your SCS gallery on this thread. Thank you for joining me on this inspiration journey.

NEED HELP LINKING A CARD? FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Open 2 windows. One for your card, one for this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type what you want to show before the link.
3. Go to your card window, highlight the address for your card. (The address bar will say //www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...stampers.....)
4. Click edit. Click Copy.
5. Go back to this thread. Click Paste.

NEED HELP GETTING A LINK TO YOUR INSPIRATION PICTURE?

If you are unable to grab the link of your chosen picture, (on some sites, you can't, it only gives a link to the whole collection), hover over the picture in the collection that you want to link to. On a windows machine, right click the picture (on a Mac, 2 finger click). When the options come up, select COPY IMAGE ADDRESS. This link will be for that picture.

Other Helpful links:
What is the Inspiration Challenge?
Subscribe to the Master List for Notifications
Get Help Posting Your Cards for Challenges

JBgreendawn 08-24-2018 06:21 PM

Fun site Brenda, I found several things I would totally buy if I could decide what could go to make room for them... and decided this would make a cool card.
IC664 Windmill by JBgreendawn - at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns 08-24-2018 06:21 PM

Wonderful site, Brenda! Here's my Hello Fall. Thanks so much for looking.

ohmypaper! 08-24-2018 07:23 PM

Thanks Brenda! I had SOOOO many photos pinned for inspiration but I finally decided on a Blue Cat. :)

Positive Vibes

parknslide 08-24-2018 08:43 PM

Here�s mine: IC664-Pretty as a Peacock by parknslide - at Splitcoaststampers

snietje 08-25-2018 12:16 AM

Wow great inspiring site!! difficult to make a choice, I'm still working on an other project inspired by this site but will be finished later this afternoon.

here's my horse, looks like it is escaping from something...

IC664 Horse by snietje - at Splitcoaststampers

Shoe Girl 08-25-2018 02:06 AM

Great site Brenda. Here is my card:

IC664 Quilted Thank You by Shoe Girl - at Splitcoaststampers

Biggan 08-25-2018 02:26 AM

Thanks for the inspiration! Here is mine;

IC664 Fall by Biggan - at Splitcoaststampers

snietje 08-25-2018 04:42 AM

I've finished the second creation, I don't know if I can call this a card, I'm not sure if I would send this, but it can flat!!

IC664 Flower Market Stall by snietje - at Splitcoaststampers

Juli 08-25-2018 06:28 AM

Doesn�t work

I don�t know why, but the link to this challenge won�t open for me? It�s not my phone because other links work

Benzi 08-25-2018 06:33 AM

I don't know why it won't open for you, Juli. I tried it just now and it works for me.
Can you search it instead....onekingslane.com Or, I edited it...try again.

kiagc 08-25-2018 07:02 AM

Great website today Brenda, thank you

Life's Path

bubblestx4 08-25-2018 08:00 AM

Wow, Brenda lots and lots of fun stuff on this website - Glad I made time to play today but I'll have to come back later to comment or nothing will get done around my house.

Here's my card for the challenge: Mums the Word by bubblestx4 - at Splitcoaststampers

artystamper 08-25-2018 08:44 AM

I was inspired by some lovely wall paper today! IC664 So Sorry by artystamper - at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin 08-25-2018 10:06 AM

Hi Brenda, Thanks for the lovely challenge!
IC Decorative Vases -RobinC by Stamperrobin - at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks for looking!

Crafty Julia 08-25-2018 11:54 AM

IC664 Missing You

Inspired by the 19" Pacific Laundry Thin Stripes basket I created this card, dedicated to my dear sister after my recent trip to San Jose, CA. I used a cute Lawn Fawn retro style stamp set, using colored dotted paper for various items, a bit of coloring, and foam dimensional squares. Here's Missing You

mcschmidty 08-25-2018 04:42 PM

IC644

I looked through all of the pictures and found lots of watercoloring. I got out the watercolor paper and stamped/embossed the image and added watercolor over it.

Here is the inspiration picture and here is my card which took on an oriental spin : )

Thanks for a great challenge!

Shelly

PeonySnail 08-25-2018 05:20 PM

I made two cards for this challenge:August Gold by PeonySnail - at Splitcoaststampers
and
Mini Dot Collage by PeonySnail - at Splitcoaststampers

Fun catalog for inspiration!!

Jay_Bee 08-26-2018 02:14 PM

Thanks for this challenge - I had some fun

Card 1 inspired by a guest towel
Card 2 inspired by the dragonfly
Card 3 inspired by the left over film

derck 08-26-2018 02:33 PM

Here is my CARD

Inspired by this POM POM PILLOW

pvilbaum 08-26-2018 06:31 PM

Here is my card:
Pressed Blessings by pvilbaum - at Splitcoaststampers

DCinkit 08-27-2018 09:20 AM

Fabulous site for inspiration. Thanks!

IC644 Hibiscus Thanks by DCinkit - at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for looking.

Chatterbox-1 09-01-2018 03:32 AM

Lots of fun goodies to view...great challenge, as always, Brenda!

Here is my card: A Mother-in-Law's Birthday Camping Celebration! with a link to my inspiration here: Cedar Bird Lithograph by Audubon, 1966