Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Inspiration (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-88/)
-   -   IC644 {4/7/18} Carlyle Avenue (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-88/ic644-%7B4-7-18%7D-carlyle-avenue-623709/)

justwritedesigns 04-05-2018 04:49 PM

IC644 {4/7/18} Carlyle Avenue

10 Attachment(s)
Good Saturday Morning & welcome to the Inspiration Challenge

Today's inspiration comes to you from a fab place suggested to me by my friend, Kia (kiagc). After I checked it out, I agreed, it was full of inspiration. This week's challenge is brought to you by Carlyle Avenue! Head on over & pick something that appeals to you. Be sure to link us up to what inspired you. I think the challenge will be narrowing it down to just one, lol.

IC644 Gallery

Use Keyword: IC644

Here's my card:Golden Dragonflies

Did you know, we have an Inspiration Challenge Pinterest Board? Be sure to check it out!

For those of you who say you get overwhelmed with having too many, or too little, images to choose from, I've uploaded 5 (or more) of my favorite designs! So just stick with one (or all) of those for your inspiration. Click on the images below to see them bigger and to get their links on SCS.

How to Play ~ View the attached images. You may be inspired to recreate the pieces ~ but that isn't necessary ... get your inspiration from the colors, layout, style or 'theme'. Just enjoy wherever your inspired creative journey takes you. Remember, if you are inspired by the creation of another artist, please do not use print-outs of the art in your creation or directly copy their work. Make the inspiration piece your own. Don't worry ~ no card is 'wrong' and there is no time limit for uploading your card for the challenge. There are no rules ~ be *inspired* and go get stamping!

Don't forget about No Upload Sunday - Let's give the gallery moderators a day off and not upload on Sunday (unless, of course, you are a Fan Club member - yet another reason to spend a little money on your favorite site). Also, remember to link to your SCS gallery on this thread. Thank you for joining us on this inspiration journey.

NEED HELP LINKING A CARD? FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Open 2 windows. One for your card, one for this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type what you want to show before the link.
3. Go to your card window, highlight the address for your card. (The address bar will say //www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...stampers.....).
4. Click edit. Click Copy.
5. Go back to this thread. Click Paste.

NEED HELP GETTING A LINK TO YOUR INSPIRATION PICTURE?

If you are unable to grab the link of your chosen picture, (on some sites, you can't, it only gives a link to the whole collection), hover over the picture in the collection that you want to link to. On a windows machine, right click the picture (on a Mac, 2 finger click). When the options come up, select COPY IMAGE ADDRESS. This link will be for that picture.

Other Helpful links:
What is the Inspiration Challenge?
Subscribe to the Master List for Notifications
Get Help Posting Your Cards for Challenges
Save
Save

parknslide 04-06-2018 07:49 PM

You are right...it was quite difficult to choose an inspiration item. Here�s my card: IC644-Pineapple Trio by parknslide - at Splitcoaststampers

snowmanqueen 04-06-2018 08:37 PM

Really great site, took a while to chose. Here’s mine:

IC644 Flourish by snowmanqueen - at Splitcoaststampers

hskelly 04-06-2018 08:54 PM

Here is my Gold on Black card.

JBgreendawn 04-06-2018 09:01 PM

fun site Julie :)
here are some simple Christmas cards from me
IC644 Golden Trees by JBgreendawn - at Splitcoaststampers

wendy2512 04-06-2018 09:09 PM

"Coffee Helps"

What a neat site, gong to go back and look so more...think I better give DH my credit card first thought...:0).
Here is my card..."Coffee Helps"

Biggan 04-06-2018 11:14 PM

Thanks for the inspiration! Here�s mine;

IC644 Love Life by Biggan - at Splitcoaststampers

cathymac 04-07-2018 12:08 AM

It's been a while since I've played this challenge....thanks for a fun site, Julie!
Here's my card: Rose Banner

snietje 04-07-2018 01:10 AM

Here's my card for this challenge, great site many inspiration maybe will make another this afternoon

IC644 led light card by snietje - at Splitcoaststampers

Shoe Girl 04-07-2018 02:17 AM

Fantastic site Kia and Julie. Here are my cards:

IC644 Forever Loved by Shoe Girl - at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour 04-07-2018 03:21 AM

A lovely site for inspiration. Thanks, Julie.....and Kia.

ROSES FOR MOTHER'S DAY

snietje 04-07-2018 03:32 AM

Here's my second card

IC644 Stag by snietje - at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook 04-07-2018 03:59 AM

great inspiration site..thanks Julie and Kia.

Here is my card:

Sweet Flowers

bensarmom 04-07-2018 05:25 AM

Julie,
What a great site. I had a hard time choosing what to make. Here's my card.

Clownmom 04-07-2018 05:49 AM

Great site, Kia and Julie. There is lots of inspiration there; so much so that I might be back. Here's my card:

Succulents Terrarium

Precious Kitty 04-07-2018 07:17 AM

Julie and Kia this was a fantastic website!! I chose this one for my inspiration:

IC644 Silver Dreams

Crafty Julia 04-07-2018 07:48 AM

IC644 White Flowers

I was inspired by the Porcelain Flower Table and used a paper punch to create my flowers, edging alternate petals with inks. Here's White Flowers

kiagc 04-07-2018 07:51 AM

I finally got my card done ... this has been a busy place this morning!:)
Thanks Julie, I had fun!

Smiling Flower

Stamperrobin 04-07-2018 08:34 AM

Hi Julie, thanks for the challenge. I have this card for now but another coming a bit later.

IC Flora by Stamperrobin - at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks for looking!

Kemernow 04-07-2018 08:38 AM

Terrific choice for today’s inspiration challenge. Here is my project.

The Path by Kemernow - at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin 04-07-2018 09:53 AM

Hello again,
Here is my card I made today!! Thanks again for the challenge!

IC Silver Deer by Stamperrobin - at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks for looking!

Crafty Julia 04-07-2018 10:49 AM

IC644 Bird's Good Day

Inspired by the Matches-Cacti for my colors and the Wave Disc Ornament for my texture. After stamping my images and coloring with markers, I sprayed them with water and blotted, followed by embossing. Finished with a double ribbon combo. Here's Bird's Good Day

ohmypaper! 04-07-2018 12:55 PM

Julie, the site is so elegant! Thanks for the inspiration!

HUGS

DCinkit 04-07-2018 03:12 PM

Beautiful, elegant site! Thanks Julie.

I was in a whimsical mood today making a card for a friend.

IC644 DD9ABC7G Daisies & Frog by DCinkit - at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for looking!

susanbri 04-07-2018 06:45 PM

I found great inspiration for a Christmas card:

Inspired White Trees by susanbri - at Splitcoaststampers

angelladcrockett 04-08-2018 02:14 PM

Better late than never! What a great challenge so I couldn't let it go by!!

Let Your Dreams Set Sail

MiamiKel4 04-08-2018 09:15 PM

Oh Julie, what a beautiful site! I've not heard of it but enjoyed all the topiary and plant inspiration, but this photo caught my eye! It was the springboard for my card.

Here is my: Vitamin Sea

TFL!

Jay_Bee 04-12-2018 01:51 PM

Lovely site (glad it is over there!) and I was inspired to add to my Christmas cards
IC644_Silver_Pines by Jay_Bee - at Splitcoaststampers
IC644_Gold_Antler_Deer by Jay_Bee - at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks

cdimick 04-13-2018 10:52 AM

What a lovely site, I've had the tab open on these glasses all week and finally got to play:

DD9ABC7G, IC644 Golden Garden by cdimick - at Splitcoaststampers

mfb 04-14-2018 12:35 PM

A little late to the party, but here's mine:

IC644 Flowers for Mom by mfb - at Splitcoaststampers

sgc 04-16-2018 10:15 AM

Enjoy drinking my coffee while looking through these site for inspiration. I was inspired by Foraged Flora. Here's my card. Floral by sgc - at Splitcoaststampers

Chatterbox-1 09-10-2020 02:49 AM

Playing challenge catch-up.  I found two items to inspire my card, and I couldn't just choose one because both were inspirations for the card results...one for color and the other for its flowers and shape.  Here are my links:  for color:  Frosted Powder Glass Candle Holder  and for flowers/ shape:  Wood Shaving Wreath

Here is my card:  A Little Happy Birthday!