Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Inspiration (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-88/)
-   -   IC617 {9/30/17} Beau-Coup (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-88/ic617-%7B9-30-17%7D-beau-coup-620329/)

justwritedesigns 09-27-2017 07:07 AM

IC617 {9/30/17} Beau-Coup

15 Attachment(s)
Hello Inspiration Challenge peeps! It's another Saturday & another challenge. This week's challenge is brought to you by Beau-Coup! They have some super cute things & just about anything for any special occasion...wedding, baby, holidays..birthdays...you'll have plenty to choose from so pick something that inspires you to get creating! Be sure to link us up to what inspired you.

I heard from Audrie & she's fine, but she had a family emergency & hopes to be back next week!

IC617 Gallery

Use Keyword: IC617

Here's my card: Gingham Ellie

For those of you who say you get overwhelmed with having too many, or too little, images to choose from, I've uploaded 10 (or 15, whatever it takes, lol) of my favorite designs! So just stick with one (or all) of those for your inspiration. Click on the images below to see them bigger and to get their links on SCS.

How to Play ~ View the attached images. You may be inspired to recreate the pieces ~ but that isn't necessary ... get your inspiration from the colors, layout, style or 'theme'. Just enjoy wherever your inspired creative journey takes you. Remember, if you are inspired by the creation of another artist, please do not use print-outs of the art in your creation or directly copy their work. Make the inspiration piece your own. Don't worry ~ no card is 'wrong' and there is no time limit for uploading your card for the challenge. There are no rules, so let your creative juices run wild ~ be *inspired* and go get stamping!

Don't forget about No Upload Sunday - Let's give the gallery moderators a day off and not upload on Sunday (unless, of course, you are a Fan Club member - yet another reason to spend a little money on your favorite site). Also, remember to link to your SCS gallery on this thread. Thank you for joining me on this inspiration journey.

Other Helpful links:
What is the Inspiration Challenge?
Subscribe to the Master List for Notifications
Get Help Posting Your Cards for Challenges

snowmanqueen 09-29-2017 08:15 PM

Thanks for posting early. Great site Julie, was hard to chose, here's mine:IC617 Merry and Bright by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi 09-29-2017 08:28 PM

I'm so glad to hear Audrie is o.k. I was afraid she was down with her back. Thanks for filling in for her, Julie. Love this site for inspiration. I found two or three I would have liked to use but had to choose one. It is the easiest card I've ever made.

IC617, Winter Sympathy by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

snietje 09-30-2017 01:11 AM

First of all great to hear Audrie is fine!!

Thanks for this great inspiration site here is my treat bag

IC617 Treat Bag Cover by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie 09-30-2017 02:06 AM

Thinking of Audrie today - thank you Julie for todays challenge.

I've finished dozens of assorted cards for a local charity and happy to be back with you all.

IC617 ~ Vellum Heart by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sandie
x

Shoe Girl 09-30-2017 02:46 AM

Thank you so much for the update on Audrie. Wonderful inspiration Julie. Here is my card:

IC617 Cup of Cheer by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

snietje 09-30-2017 02:55 AM

I made another one I love those champagne flutes

IC617 Cheers by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

angelladcrockett 09-30-2017 04:22 AM

Thanks for giving us an update about Audrie....will pray for her and her family.
Meanwhile, thanks for a great site today! From the website, I chose the fall leaf candy dishes and then saw that you had shared that photo in one of the thumbnails! :)

You Are My Sunshine

peeps321 09-30-2017 04:46 AM

Thanks for filling in again this week Julie! I'm glad to hear Audrie is OK and wish the best for her family. Your site today worked out perfectly....I needed to make a wedding card. I never go to weddings but I have a friend who has been to 3 or 4 this year and needed another card...guess all her great nieces are getting hitched! ;)

Foreverness

k dunbrook 09-30-2017 04:47 AM

Great site..thanks Julie. Sure hope Audrie is doing ok.

here is my card:

Sweet Silhouettes

Kemernow 09-30-2017 05:01 AM

Gorgeous cards this morning! I'm going browsing.

Clownmom 09-30-2017 05:05 AM

Glad to hear that Audrie is fine -- thanks for the info. Here's my card for today's challenge:

Sleepy Bear Baby Card

bensarmom 09-30-2017 05:58 AM

Here is my card.

kiagc 09-30-2017 06:15 AM

Thanks Julie for a fun inspiration challenge today. Thank you for letting us know about Audrie ... I was worried as I am sure all were.

My bird just jumped on the keyboard before I uploaded my link ..... what a girl!

kiagc 09-30-2017 06:19 AM

Lets try again

Season's Greetings

nwilliams6 09-30-2017 06:28 AM

Glad Audrie is doing good, Julie, thanks for the update and for a fun challenge!!!

Crafty Julia 09-30-2017 06:36 AM

IC617 Season of Thanks

Julie- great site for inspiration, thanks! I especially liked the burlap and twine combo from this lovely creation here. I used SU's Harvest Home for my sentiment and leaves, framing my images with a confetti dp frame. I added a mini pine cone cluster from one of my walks locally. Here's Season of Thanks

suen 09-30-2017 07:28 AM

Thanks for the neat site, Julie! Here's mine.

IC617 Season's Snowflakes by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lv2grdn 09-30-2017 08:47 AM

Thanks Julie for the fun site! I chose a masculine themeIC617 Loyal & True by Lv2grdn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jojot 09-30-2017 09:10 AM

here is mine

BRIGHT BLOOM

thanks for looking

artystamper 09-30-2017 09:21 AM

Thanks for hosting again today Julie - Glad to hear Audrie is ok and will be back soon! I was inspired to make a wedding card today - IC617 Cut Out for Love by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Crafty Julia 09-30-2017 10:40 AM

IC617 Gumball HB

I was inspired by Beaucoup's Birthday Mini Classic Empty Gumball Machine- and used Taylored Expressions' Sweet Smiles for my die cut gumball machine and gumballs- which were propped up with dimensionals. Used a dry embossed foil background and a pink offset card base. Here's Gumball HB

Clownmom 09-30-2017 11:13 AM

I had to make a second project for today's challenge.

Coffee Refrigerator Magnet

luvs2stamp2 09-30-2017 12:23 PM

IC617 Snowflake by luvs2stamp2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers here is my inspiration https://www.beau-coup.com/party/spar...pkin-rings.htm hope this works, it's hard enough for me to upload a card, then going to the other web site and adding that as well.

DCinkit 09-30-2017 12:53 PM

Thanks Julie for the creative site!

IC617 Birthday Sparkle by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for looking.

Kemernow 09-30-2017 03:47 PM

Wonderful site. I went with the Gifts for Her category.
Birthday Wishes by Kemernow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ArtzadoniStudio 09-30-2017 03:57 PM

Days Ending in "Y"

My inspiration went a little awry :-/

IC617 Days Ending In "Y" by ArtzadoniStudio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

asweetjewel 10-01-2017 02:55 PM

Such great timing, I was in need of a baby shower card. The parent's are going with non gender specific colors for the nursery, mint, gray, navy and white. Baby Girl

cdimick 10-01-2017 10:06 PM

Fun site, I have never heard of them. Here is my card:

IC617, FS556 Joyful Wreath by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sewflake 10-06-2017 03:54 AM

I found time to make a card with the panels I have been coloring while in waiting rooms...
It was fun looking through the site for inspiration.
IC617 - A Snowy Christmas by sewflake - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jay_Bee 10-07-2017 01:04 AM

I chose the Christmas coffee cups and made this card IC617_CCC17Nov1 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CherylQuilts 10-22-2017 02:50 PM

Well, Julie, this is really late, but I finally finished my card for this inspiration. I love this website and found lots of inspiration, and it really helped me finish a wedding card I needed to make! Thanks!

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...0&ppuser=29047

JustCallMeNana 10-23-2017 02:13 PM

Great challenge, Julie. Love this inspiration site! I'm coming in late....but finally!
https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g.../photo/2832243